82 Get better

Xiao Mu and Leo came out of the banquet hall and went directly to the Golden Pagoda.

Chisai learned that the guide who launched the attack before was controlled, and was very nervous. He heard that he had developed an instrument that could measure whether he was controlled or not, and said quickly.

"I'll contact Zhao in a moment, order a batch, and let all the guides of the golden pagoda measure it."

Xiao Mu said: "Even if the production speed is faster, it will take at least a few days. The number of guides in the golden pagoda is large, and I am worried. The other party will start with the urn, and today I mainly want to check the guides who have recently left the urn and are about to graduate."

From the information obtained at Green Star, it can be inferred that the people at the base have planned for many years to deal with the sentinel guides, and they are approaching graduation. The guide is more likely to be the lurking accused.

People at the base have recently attacked, and people who have recently left the urn are also likely to be used.

Actually the safest way is to check all the guides, but there are so many people that he can't see it at all.

Qisai understood what he meant, and immediately made corresponding arrangements. Xiao Mu reminded again: "Just in case, remind the guides to build barriers at any time, and protectors must be installed everywhere, especially in places where there are many guides.

" Sai nodded: "Don't worry, I will convey it."

The work of checking the guide went smoothly, and the result was very reassuring, and no accused guide was found.

After Xiao Mu finished the inspection, he was invited to a large classroom by the research institute staff who came to cooperate with Jinta. The classroom was full of guides who were injecting spiritual energy into the guide agent of the research institute.

After seeing Xiao Mu, their eyes became hot.

"Oh my God, it's really Xiao Mu, that god-level guide!"

"I heard that he can double the effect of all the potions!"

Xiao Mu was immune to this kind of gaze, he smiled and swept his eyes away, I saw that there was a drug potency meter in the middle of every two rows of seats, and the guides' desks were full of guide agents.

Xie Bei was also among these students, standing in the first row, and his expressionless face lit up when he saw Xiao Mu: "Mr. Xiao Mu, can you demonstrate how to inject spiritual power?"

"Yes, Xiao Teacher Mu, the medicinal effect of our finished product is at most 1.5 times the original one, is there something wrong?"

Xiao Mu thought for a while, and then explained, the huge classroom instantly quieted down as soon as he opened his mouth: "My method is very good. It's simple, put the tentacles into it, then send the mental power, and stop when you feel the resistance."

He thought for a while and added: "The mental power injected into each medicine is different, and the time to detect the resistance is different."

He said I personally did a demonstration, and took the guides with a utility of 1,000 and a utility of 3,000 from the table in the first row, and it was ready in a while.

The staff of the research institute immediately put the medicine on the counter, and the two guide medicines became 2,000 and 6,000 respectively.

"Oh, it's amazing, it's really all double!"

"God, he's so fast, he took two faster than mine."

Exclamations came from the mouths of the guides, Seeing Xiao Mu's eyes became even hotter, with admiration.

On the contrary, Xiao Mu was a little embarrassed. His ability was due to the system, and because it was too simple, it always made them feel uneasy.

So much so that he always wanted to learn pharmaceutical knowledge, and only the knowledge he learned by himself gave him a sense of security.

Because the effect of the processed guide agent is better than that of his current system formula, now he wants to study medicine in depth. If he learns it, he can complete the S-level medicine alone.

Xie Bei was inspired by what he said: "Is it necessary to feel resistance? I have never known how much mental power to inject."

Xiao Mu nodded: "The better the effect of the guide agent, the more mental power it can absorb. If you inject mental power and detect resistance, this means that the upper limit of medicine absorption has been reached."

Xie Bei couldn't wait to get a thousand guide agent to make. After two minutes, he stopped and put the guide agent on the counter: 1700

He said with joy: "I made this kind of guide agent before, and at most it can only reach One thousand five."

Xiao Mu took the guide agent, probed into the tentacles, tried to inject spiritual power, injected a little, and put it back on the instrument: 2000

Xie Bei was stunned: "I just noticed resistance."

Xiao Mu pondered. : "When you feel a little resistance, try to slow down the injection speed."

Xie Bei tried again, this time the effect was better, reaching 1800. He tried a few more times, and it seemed that he found the feeling, and finally The finished product has a utility of one thousand nineteen.

The rest of the guides in the classroom were inspired by the conversation between the two, and some people kept saying that the effect of the medicine was higher than before.

The staff of the research institute were all smiles, and excitedly reached out to hold Xiao Mu's hand to express their gratitude. Before their hand touched Xiao Mu, they were blocked by Leo's hand and glared at the same time.

The staff of the research institute was stunned for a while, then laughed dryly, took the opportunity to withdraw their hands, looked at Xiao Mu and said repeatedly: "You are really amazing, the efficacy of the medicine increases, the medicine needed will be reduced accordingly, and the situation of the empire will get better and better. Yes ."

Xiao Mu said politely, seeing that the guides were taking medicine seriously, and seeing how excited they were because of the rising efficacy of the medicine, Xiao Mu smiled, said goodbye to Qisai, and left the Golden Tower with Leo .

The two returned to the apartment. Xiao Mu took a shower to make up for his lunch break. He had a habit of taking a lunch break, and he did exercise with Leo in the morning. He was already tired by now.

When he woke up, he saw Leo sitting on the sofa leaning against the balcony. Leo's profile was angular and looked cold and hard. He was looking at the terminal, raising his hand to reply to the message, accompanied by a sneer.

Xiao Mu wanted to laugh inexplicably, this expression was too familiar to him.

Leo turned his head when he heard his voice, and his expression softened instantly: "Are you asleep?"

Xiao Mu got up and changed into light clothes, walked over to him and sat on the armrest of the sofa, put one hand on his shoulder and looked at his terminal. When he saw the message above, he was stunned: "It has something to do with Mitt?

" It was Yanxing's headline news. Yanxing's youngest politician, Miller, was in a good mood recently, but unexpectedly, he first became notorious for attacking the White Tower with a guide, and then he was thrown on the road of the rice house with his dying breath.

Miller's mental strength was severely damaged, and he was in a coma. The Mi family's head was very sad when he saw this. He couldn't even stand on the spot, and he could barely stand still if his subordinates supported him.

"It should be right," Leo said, "I contacted Thorton, he checked, Mitt and Miller were cousins, the Mi family was originally Mitt's father, and then the family of three died in the fire, but Mitte I don't know who saved him or not."

Leo sneered: "Last time Thornton said that Mitt looked familiar, but he didn't go to check his identity. This time he was disturbed on his site because he didn't. Ability."

Xiao Mu poked his finger on the side of his face: "Don't complain."

Lei Ao bit his finger with no force, just held it lightly, and licked it with the tip of his tongue before releasing it, Xiao Mu's hands trembled, his fingers curled into fists, and he said helplessly: "Don't make trouble."

Leo hummed softly: "You messed with me," he looked at him, "Don't like the way I speak?"

Xiao Mu saw his face Seriously, he said with a smile: "No, just don't forget, Mitt has had several major

incidents in District A." Leo thought about Mitt's almost murdering Xiao Mu, his face turned cold: "Catch him. It will definitely make him look good."

Before, Mitt was kept for the sake of jumping and adding a layer of security, but now Mitt is completely useless, and in his eyes, he is just an interstellar criminal.

Leo said, swiping the news down: "This is the news a while ago, after that, five people in a row were in a similar situation to Miller, and they were all dying and thrown on the road in front of the house. These people were the people who helped Miller's father took the throne."

Xiao Mu was puzzled: "Thornton didn't arrange for someone to guard him?"

Such an obvious act of retaliation is very targeted. It stands to reason that if something is wrong, the military will definitely arrange for someone to guard the person who Mitt has not had time to attack.

"Everyone was caught in advance, and there are only traces of the people who threw them. They were all outlaws, and they were collecting money to do things. Thornton was following the clues."

"They are so arrogant, they will be found soon. "Leo wasn't too worried.

Thinking about the advanced technology level, Xiao Mu also felt that it would not be too difficult to find someone, especially if he could be sure that the other party was in Yanxing.

However, in the next few days, Mitt seemed to disappear out of thin air, and there was no news. Except for Yaoxing, the other stars had one or two mental attacks.

Zhao postponed the order for the rest of the equipment, and quickly produced a batch of quantum measuring instruments. The various military departments, as well as the Golden Tower, the White Tower, and the Imperial Military Academy became the largest customers.

Guide sentries from all over the empire were surveyed and two accused persons were found, both of which were released by Xiao Mu.

The production of medicine guides in the empire has increased, and the effect has been enhanced. Sentinels injured in the mental attack are no longer short of medicine, everything has returned to normal, and the atmosphere has become much more relaxed.

The rest of the planets heard that Xiao Mu was able to release the control, and they all secretly said that Yaoxing was lucky to have a god-level guide, and they all invited Xiao Mu, hoping that he would be a guest on their planet, but they were all rejected.

At the same time, they knew about the existence of the quantum measuring instrument, and hurriedly contacted Zhao to purchase it. However, the instrument empires produced by Zhao's are still poor, and there is no extra sales at all.

The only thing that makes it and the planet happy is that they bought Yaoxing's guide agent, although the amount is not too much, but it has finally achieved a goal.

At this time of interstellar chaos, businessmen with a keen sense of smell want to take the opportunity to make money, but the technology of instruments and medicines are in the hands of Yaoxing, and they can only look at Zhao's and the research institute's business with envy for a while.

Some businessmen thought of other ways and proposed to cooperate with Zhao.

When Zhao Sheng heard the words from the other side of the communication, his expression remained unchanged: "There are many people who want to share with Zhao, why should I cooperate with you?

" He chuckled, "You may have heard of my company, I only earn the price difference and don't do production, and I will never become a competitor of Zhao's."

"Now all the stars are very interested in your company's products, if you sell it I also need to open up new routes, I can cover the whole package, but I only need a discounted price."

Zhao Sheng looked at the identity of the other party displayed on the virtual screen: "Mr. You Moyou of Forest Interstellar Trading Company has indeed heard of it, but You may have found the wrong person this time, I have no goods to sell."

"Is that so? Then we can have another cooperation. I want to buy the design drawings of your company's quantum measuring instrument and become your company's product manufacturer. , Zhao's designated supervisors will absolutely guarantee the quality and will not damage Zhao's reputation."

Zhao Sheng said: "If this is the case, why don't I find a manufacturing industry to cooperate with?" The

other party chuckled: "I become a manufacturer, Zhao has no need to think about it at all. I can solve the foreign trade channel through one-stop solution. Zhao is the first company I consider to expand the business scope, and I am very sincere."

After thinking about it, Zhao Sheng said, "I will discuss with the board of directors and contact us later."