54 Celebration

Xiao Mu looked at Louis nervously, and Qiao stood by the bed holding her breath. After Louis' eyes turned from confused to sober, Qiao turned her head, and her face was directly above Louis.

"Do you remember who you are?" Joe asked.

Louie's lips moved, his eyebrows twitched, his lips closed and opened, his voice hoarse and low: "Louis."

"Oh, it's a miracle! Do you know how much I'm afraid you'll wake up and turn out to be a fool? ' Joe exclaimed exaggeratedly, while recording at the terminal. Xiao Mu

poured a glass of warm water and asked Qiao: "Can Lieutenant General Louis drink water now?"

Qiao glanced at Louis's condition: "Yes, he has a broken gong throat, just drink some water."

Hesitating whether to help Louis to sit up, Louis propped his right hand on the bed board, sat up by himself, glanced at him, and he quickly handed over the water glass.

Louis took the water glass and drank half a glass of water without hesitation: "Thank you."

Xiao Mu smiled and said, "You're welcome." He continued to release the needle on Louis to restore his mental power.

Louis had drank water, and his throat felt a lot better. He raised his hand and glanced at the terminal. He immediately lifted the quilt and was about to get out of bed.

"What are you doing!" Joe said dissatisfied, "Lieutenant General Louis, please have the consciousness of being a patient. When your body is not fully recovered, don't move around. I will now conduct a comprehensive examination of your mental picture."

"I'm fine . ," Louis pursed his thin lips, "the celebration has already begun, I have to rush over."

Joe said while operating the instrument: "Why are you rushing over? The marshal is distracted when he sees you. This year, there are a lot of alien messengers. The marshal can't go wrong in the slightest."

Louis's voice did not fluctuate at all: "I want him to see me in good health, and I want to reassure him."

Qiao watched him sit on the side of the bed and put on his shoes, and jumped anxiously: "Although you have been instilling nutrients in you during the coma, after all, you haven't eaten for so many days, and your physical strength has reached the limit, so you wouldn't want to see the marshal. Passing out in front of him?"

Louie put on his shoes and stood up, his body swayed, his brows furrowed even tighter by the unfamiliar feeling of weakness, and he reached out to Joe: "Give me the nutrient solution."

He looked firm . , Joe stared at him for a few seconds, but he was defeated, and took out two nutrient solutions: "It's useless for you to eat now, your physical fitness needs to rest, you lie down, I'll give you an infusion."

Louis took the nutrient solution and drank it all , put the empty bottle on the bedside table and said, "I want to see him."

When he woke up, he had a strong sense of unreality. He thought he was going to die, but he didn't expect to be alive.

When he thinks of Ren, his heart hurts badly. Ren received the news that he was in a coma. When he saw him in a coma, he must be very sad.

It happened that it was during the imperial celebration. He used to accompany Ren every year, and he knew how tired he was.

Qiao glared at him: "What I said just now is all in vain? Why are you so stubborn!"

Xiao Mu looked at Louis taking clothes from the closet, and his attitude was obviously firm. Louis had an expressionless face, but what he said It was very straightforward, he wanted to see Ren.

Xiao Mu had seen Ren's sadness when Louis was in a coma, and the appearance of the two of them together, so he could probably guess what Louis was thinking.

He thought that he and Joe couldn't persuade Louis, so he glanced at Louis's less than ten percent of the remaining physical fitness value, took out a middle-grade Huoluo Pill and handed it to Louis.

"Lieutenant General Louis, if you are determined to go, please take this medicine. He will make you feel better, and the Marshal will not be worried when he sees you."

Louis threw the selected clothes on the bed and asked: " Did you treat me?"

Xiao Mu nodded: "Yes, it is fortunate that Lieutenant General Louis did not give up hope when he was in danger."

According to Qiao's words, Louis chose to suspend his brain death at a critical moment. As long as it was only one second slower, he might have really died.

Louis ate the Huoluo Pills, unbuttoned them to change clothes, and then unbuttoned one. He said, "You guys go out first, I want to change clothes."

Xiao Mu was a little embarrassed, he knew too well, although Louis said It's you, the only one who really needs to go out is him.

He hurriedly walked out the door, Qiao rolled his eyes: "Trouble."

Out of the door, Qiao grabbed Xiao Mu, his eyes were hot: "What is the medicine you just gave Lieutenant General Louis? What's the effect? ​​Reply Physical ability?"

Xiao Mu secretly sighed at Qiao's sharpness, thinking that Qiao would be able to detect it when he saw Louis later, so he nodded: "Yes."

"Really?" Qiao looked excited, hehe laughed twice, Like a strange uncle, "Is there any more? Give me one for my research!"

Xiao Mu shook his head: "I'm sorry, this medicine is not going to be released to the public for the time being, please keep it a secret."

"Why?" Qiao Reluctant to give up, he persuaded, "You have to know that there is no instant recovery physical energy medicine. This is a great discovery, and it will definitely cause a sensation when it is announced

."

Qiao puzzled: "There is no conflict between the two."

Xiao Mu was helpless: "Everyone's mental power is limited, and there is a large demand for mental power medicine in the market. After the guides have learned it, the physical power medicine will be announced."

Qiao Pian He thought about it for a while: "I still don't understand, you have your plan," he smiled again, "Give me one, even if it is the least effective one, and study it for me."

He raised his hands over his head: "I promise It is rumored that a person is locked in the laboratory and secretly researching, so that no one can see it."

Xiao Mu had nothing to do with him, and when he saw him, he began to swear in a tricky way, and took out a low-grade Huo Luo San: "Give it to you."

Qiao immediately smiled and took the medicine carefully. The next moment, the medicine was put into the space backpack by him. He said proudly: "Look, I will never let anyone find out." The

bedroom door opened, and the two turned around, just Seeing that Louis was wearing a straight military uniform, his face was clean, he had cleaned up the beard that came out of the coma, and the temples on his forehead were slightly damp, obviously he had washed his face.

Joe turned his eyes around him brightly: "God, it's amazing, no matter who sees you, it would never have occurred to you that you just woke up after being in a coma for so long."

He circled around Louis . , looking forward and excited: "How do you feel? How much energy did you recover?"

Louis bypassed him and walked towards the living room: "Nearly half."

Joe was stunned, nearly half, wouldn't that be at least four thousand?

When Louis saw Ada and Kaimen, he glanced around, and immediately knew that the security of the apartment had been raised to a special level.

Ada and Kaimen saluted him, Louis nodded, turned back to Xiao Mu who was following behind him and said, "I'll go alone, you stay here."

Xiao Mu was a little worried, but he knew that he had better not go out now : "Let Kaimen lead a group of people to follow you?"

"No."

Joe had recovered from his shock, and heard this: "I followed Lieutenant General Louis, after all, I just woke up, if the marshal knew that I let the patient If you leave alone, you must blame me. The guards will stay here, we will not be in danger."

Xiao Mu thought about it, there are very few people who know Louis' situation, and since this is in the empire, he doesn't have to be too careful, it's just It's like having persecutory delusions.

He didn't say anything else, Louis flew the aircraft, took Joe with him, and drove directly to the Imperial Hall.

Xiao Mu sat in the living room, turned on the terminal and tuned to the Empire Channel to watch the live broadcast of the celebration. He adjusted the screen to twenty inches and said to Ah Da and Kaimen, "Let's watch together, don't be too nervous."

The live broadcast is showing Ren's speech. Although he is more than 100 years old, he is handsome and has an extraordinary conversation. There are a lot of confessions on the barrage.

While watching, he took out all kinds of nuts hidden in the system backpack and placed them on the table. He also asked the home robot to pour three cups of warm water, and said to Ada and Kaimen, "You're welcome, just eat whatever you want."

Ada was quite at ease . , He stayed with Xiao Mu for a period of time and was not very restrained, especially Xiao Mu always had something to do, the guards were often bored, and usually would eat and chat to pass the time.

Kaimen didn't move his brows, as if he didn't see the snacks, and looked straight at the screen.

Xiao Mu didn't force it, he found the feeling of watching TV leisurely in his previous life, and watched Renn look forward to the future seriously while eating snacks.

Ren's tone is not excited, but the beautiful future depicted is detailed and vivid, making people unconsciously believe that everything he said can be realized.

After Ren finished speaking, all the bigwigs took turns to go into battle. After all the speeches came to an end, the question-and-answer session began.

The faces of the big bosses sitting in the main seat changed from serious to relaxed, and the reporters' questions gradually turned from national affairs to various gossip. Xiao Mu sighed to himself, this speech is too free, right?

Ren was the reporter's number one questioner. A reporter was full of excitement when he asked: "Marshal, what do you think of Major General Leo's confession to the god-level wizard? Are they already together?"

Ren laughed. Gentle face: "I support all of Leo's actions. I think he has a good eye. As for the two of them, I will not interfere. If you have any questions, you can ask them."

Other reporters asked the others questions, Not long after, someone asked Ren: "Marshal, why didn't Lieutenant General Louis come forward this time? According to records, after you are together, the annual celebration will appear at the same time."

The reporter said immediately: "I heard that the Marshal before. Your mental state is so poor that you are close to wandering, did you realize at that time that you won't be with an ordinary person like Lieutenant General Louis for a long time, so the two secretly separated?"

Ren still had a gentle smile on his face, but his eyes sharpened: "Do you think my current mental state is not good?" The

reporter paused: "Obviously, the god-level wizard has treated you, isn't this more important? Make you realize the importance of guide companions?"

"No," Ren said solemnly, "First of all, I want to state that I have a very good relationship with Louis, and we have been together for more than a hundred years. I think you doubt it. It's ridiculous." The

reporter's face turned pale, and Ren finished rudely, and continued: "The appearance of the god-level guide and the appearance of the guide potion have made me even more convinced that the sentinel has the freedom to choose a partner, not limited by identity. "

As for why Louis was absent today, he..." Ren mentioned that Louis' eyes softened instantly, and before he could finish speaking, there was a sudden noise in front of him, his voice choked, and he stood up.

The director cut the picture to the front, and saw Louis striding to his seat, looking at Ren with resolute eyes, and meticulously giving a military salute.

Ren's hand on the table clenched into a fist, eased his ups and downs, smiled at Louis, and sat down again.

"Ah, ah, I heard right, didn't the marshal choked up when he saw Lieutenant General Louis?"

"I heard it too, absolutely right!"

"The marshal is so handsome when he smiles, ah ah, marshal Are you short of a son? Not in person!"

"Single dog expresses great envy. The relationship between Marshal and Lieutenant General Louis has been as good as one day for a hundred years."

Xiao Mu looked at the barrage and was moved. He knew When Ren was in Ren, Ren's mental state was really bad. At that time, his relationship with Louis was still very good.

A hundred years, he thought silently, was a long time, even longer than his entire life in modern times.

At the end of the morning celebration, the luncheon will begin an hour later. The messengers of the stars will gather for the first time at the luncheon, and the highlight is the gifts of the stars.

The live broadcast of the celebration moved to the carnival crowd on the street, and the live broadcast of the luncheon will continue an hour later.

Xiao Mu went back to the room to make medicine. After resting for a while, he had lunch in advance. After eating, he continued to sit on the sofa and watch the live broadcast.

He looked at the star messengers on the screen and was stunned. Except for the alien creatures that looked the same as people, there were many different ones. Although the outlines were generally human, the skin and facial features were very different.

He even saw people with horns and ears on their heads.

On such a serious occasion, he was convinced that these people were definitely not wearing props for some special hobby, and the flexible ears were obviously not the effect that props could achieve.

He watched with relish, and looked at the barrage from time to time. The barrage had a lot of popular science knowledge. After reading it, he had a general understanding of the stars.

Before the banquet, the messengers of each star expressed their sincere blessings to the empire one by one, and after the blessings were said, the gifts were presented.

From the moment of the gift, the barrage has gone crazy. Mercury's giant pearl, Haoxing's latest aircraft, Yanxing's S-class mecha... Each one is more exciting than the other.

"Oh, Yanxing is so generous. He actually sent S-class mechas. We don't have more than ten in the entire empire

!

" Humph, what are you proud of, I dare to say that Yaoxing has the highest pharmaceutical level now! What's more, Yaoxing can also independently build S-class mecha."

"Yaoxing is the strongest!"

Xiao Mu couldn't help laughing when he looked at it. Ben Xing's pride is too strong, and his heart is also warmed up when he sees the barrage.

However, the next moment, his smile froze, his back left the sofa, leaned forward, and stared at the screen.

The banquet hall was in chaos, and people everywhere were screaming in pain, and the pain seemed to be contagious. It looks like a maniac.

"What's going on?"

Kaimen's cold voice stated lightly: "In the beginning, the four double-a sentinels suddenly became manic without any signs, and their mental power leaked out uncontrollably, affecting the low-level mental power sentinels. Now..."

He looked at Eyes on the screen: "Most people have fallen into a frenzy, which is very abnormal. At first, the four sentinels were very calm in front of the mania."

Leo appeared on the screen, and then the live broadcast was interrupted, leaving only a bunch of barrages worrying. , or guess what happened. Xiao Mu suddenly thought of the mental attack device that Leo had met on Nine Stars. He said

it, but he was still puzzled: "If this is the case, it stands to reason that everyone should be attacked at the same time."

The terminal vibrated at the same time. Xiao Mu saw that it was Ren and Leo who sent it back and forth. Ren asked him to help, and Leo reminded him to pay attention to safety and not to stay away from Kaimen and Ada.

Kaimen got up: "We will escort you there."

Xiao Mu realized that the situation must be very bad, otherwise Ren wouldn't let him help.

Under the protection of the first four aircraft and the last four aircraft, Xiao Mu successfully arrived at the State Banquet Building, and was immediately sent to the banquet hall.

At this time, the banquet hall was in chaos, and the few sentinels who were not affected would control the manic sentinels one by one, and then threw them into the corner.

Lei Ao watched the dishonest person in the corner expressionlessly. As soon as Xiao Mu arrived, his expression softened a bit: "I gave the medicine you gave to the subordinates before."

Xiao Mu suddenly realized that if Leo had medicine , I'm afraid he won't let him come over. With so many people in the first army, his hundreds of medicines really don't work very well.

He took out the medicine in his backpack and gave it to Leo, pointing to the people who were huddled in the middle: "You feed them."

Leo said to Kaimen and Adao: "No matter what happens, don't leave his side."

After Leo left, Xiao Mu gave the sentinels in the corner a pin buff one by one. After a while, they calmed down, and two of them calmed down. The blue-skinned alien looked surprised.

"You are Yaoxing's god-level guide? It's amazing. I didn't even notice that your mental power returned to normal. How did you treat it?"

Xiao Mu smiled friendly and did not answer.

Kai door blankly blocked the aliens who wanted to approach, and after a while, the etiquette staff led the aliens to another banquet hall.

The process of Lei Ao's medicine feeding was not too smooth. After all, there are many high-level sentries, and when they are manic, they are not measured. Xiao Mu sees this and uses a needle to hold Leo's medicine target from a distance.

Lei Ao's medicine feeding became smoother, he looked at Xiao Mu observantly, and Xiao Mu smiled at him.

With the cooperation of Leo and Xiao Mu, the manic high-level sentry quickly recovered his mental strength to a safe state, and his people regained their composure.

At this time, a familiar mechanical sound came from Xiao Mu's mind.

Xiao Mu was stunned for a moment. He didn't expect that there would be a special acupoint skill. What he wanted most was the last life-saving special acupoint skill, but the system did not give him a choice.

Each profession in the game has twelve strange acupoints, many of which are passive skills and a few are active skills. In his impression, these three strange points should all belong to the first six.

He thought for a moment, and it was useless to interrupt the skill of the target exercise. He needed to chant for 1.25 seconds to use the needle, but apart from himself, he could not think of anyone in this world who needed to exercise for fights or treatments. .

He hesitated between the first two skills, watched the countdown on the system panel, and finally chose the second one.

If the opponent is too strong, even if he slows down, he will be faster than him. If he is not strong, he can barely handle it.

A column has been added to the System Skills panel, Acupuncture Skills. The first one on the left is the icon of the breeze with a slight green light.

"Master Xiao Mu." Ah Da touched Xiao Mu's arm and reminded him aloud.

Xiao Mu regained his senses, only to find that almost everyone's eyes fell on him.

Lei Ao arranged the follow-up with a cold face, and asked the etiquette staff to lead the embarrassed sentries to the lounge for repairs. After a while, the number of people in the banquet hall was much smaller.

Thornton was not affected. Noga and Novi had his protection. Although their faces were pale, they were not too embarrassed.

When the three of them came to Xiao Mu, Thornton evoked a smile: "I really deserve to be a god-level guide. It's a pity that I didn't get affected, or I can personally feel the feeling of being guided by you.

" Can't hide the shock: "Can you guide multiple sentries at the same time?"

Xiao Mu didn't answer, but looked at Novi with a frown. Novi used to have a gray and translucent icon in the debuff bar, but now it's pure gray, making people feel It looked very uncomfortable.

Much like the way Louie's red strips made him black before.

"Do you feel uncomfortable?" Xiao Mu couldn't help asking.

Novi's face was a little ugly: "Although I'm weaker than you, my mental power is also A-level, you don't look down on people!"

Xiao Mu was inexplicable: "You misunderstood, I just saw that your face was a little ugly."

"I'm fine. "Novi affirmed.

Leo strode over and maintained his etiquette with a serious face: "Three, the luncheon will be held in the banquet hall next door, and the banquet will be held soon, please be seated."

Thornton raised his eyebrows: "Major General Leo , I'm very interested in the medicine you just gave me, can you give me one?"

"No." Leo refused cleanly.

Thornton twitched the corner of his mouth: "It's stingy." After that, he followed the etiquette staff to the next banquet hall.

"Are you okay?" Leo looked at Xiao Mu and asked with his head down. Most of the sentinels just released their mental power, which can easily affect others.

Xiao Mu smiled: "It's okay."

Louis walked in: "Leo go to the next banquet hall, Ada Kaimen, and take Xiao Mu back." Leo could

n't worry: "I'll take Xiao Mu back and come back again."

The situation is too abnormal, and it involves mental power. After thinking about it, the target of the other party is most likely Xiao Mu.

Louis nodded: "Okay, after the incident, it is strictly forbidden to enter and exit. If someone did something wrong, that person should still be here at this time, but just in case, it is better for you to send it in person." The

return journey went smoothly, Leo He went back immediately after instructing him.

Xiao Mu sat on the sofa again and continued to watch the live broadcast. The banquet went very smoothly, the host and guests were happy, and the layout of the banquet hall was exactly the same as before, making people feel that the chaos that happened before was just imaginary.

Xiao Mu secretly sighed that Ren's tactics were so fast, obviously as soon as something happened, he thought of a way to deal with it.

While watching, the terminal vibrated, it was an unfamiliar number, he hesitated or connected.

"Is it Xiao Mu?"

Xiao Mu was taken aback, this voice was no stranger to him: "Green?"

"It's me," Green was a little nervous, his tone was careful, "I found Dr. Ximu through my terminal, and then asked I'm sorry to disturb you about your communication."

Xiao Muming, he contacted Ximu when he used Green's terminal, he said: "It doesn't matter, what do you have to do with me?"

Green's voice was tense: "I have been Watching the celebration, before the banquet screen disappeared, I, I saw Mitt."

Xiao Mu was taken aback, Mitt, the leader of the guide sales team, was also the one who provided Jonathan with technical support.