78 Confession

Xiao Mu couldn't help but be surprised when he heard Novi's words: "What happened, why did you ask me for help?"

Novi said straight to the point: "You should know about the current interstellar situation, Marshal Ren held a star-level meeting today and mentioned Leo Major General's discovery at the experimental base, he specially reminded Yanxing to pay attention, but..."

He said with a tone of anger: "It's too late, Miller's guide is ahead of schedule, he went when my father was in a meeting. Baita, I once told my father about the control of mind power. He got the news and immediately sent someone to stop it. There was no time. Silver. Son. 5.A.Net"

"Miller's guide used spirit in the White Tower. The sentinel was violent in a large area, causing many casualties, and his own mental power was also severely damaged."

"Yanxing's guide medicine production is in its infancy, and the supply of medicines is seriously insufficient. An application for medicine rescue has been submitted to Yaoxing, but these days The guide medicines on each planet cost a lot, and the help that Yaoxing can give is limited."

Xiao Mu frowned, listening to Novi's voice, he could feel his strong tiredness, and it was obvious that something had happened.

He reluctantly said: "I can't help you. I am alone, and the number of medicines that can be made every day is limited, which is definitely not as good as your own production."

Novi said: "I am not for medicine, I want to invite you to come here in person. Yanxing, when the Imperial Celebration Sentinels suddenly became frantic, I saw you treat the Sentinels. Your healing speed is very fast. If you can come to Yanxing, you will definitely be able to save many Sentinels."

Novi's voice choked: "I tried . Many times, there is no way to treat the Sentinels like you. They are still very young, and they are the hope of the future of Fire Star, I, I can't see them in trouble." The

guide is naturally empathetic, seeing the Sentinels injured and helpless, this will Make it hard for the guide.

Xiao Mu's mood also became heavy. He was thinking about how to comfort him. Lei Ao, who was sitting next to him, said, "No, Xiao Mu will not leave Yaoxing."

"Major General Leo." Leo was still by Xiao Mu's side.

Lei Ao ignored him, his face was serious, his eyes locked on Xiao Mu, Xiao Mu smiled at him soothingly, and then said to Novi: "Lei Ao said it right, I will not leave Yaoxing."

"This time The incident was premeditated, targeting all the sentries and guides, and even the guides made each other's knives."

"I feel bad for what happened to Yanxing, Yaoxing has also been attacked, and now I can't ensure complete safety, but also Make a lot of preparations."

Novi couldn't hide his disappointment: "Can't you really come?"

"I'm sorry," Xiao Mu said, "but I have a suggestion, you can organize a guide to treat the wounded sentinel, especially those who can't make medicine. Guide."

Novi smiled bitterly: "I dare not, you are not in Yanxing, I don't know the current situation of Yanxing, because Miller's guide suddenly shot at the sentry, and it also caused serious consequences, plus the other planet's guides brought The disaster caused the guide's reputation to plummet."

"Even as a guide, I don't trust the rest of the guides. I don't know how to tell whether they are being controlled or not. Make the situation of the injured sentinel worse."

Xiao Mu frowned, not expecting the situation to be so bad, he thought for a moment, and found that there was no way to tell him how to distinguish.

Without the system, he wouldn't be able to recognize who was being controlled.

At this moment, the sound of the sound appeared in his head: "It's so easy to recognize that it is controlled by others, how can you not recognize it? You are really too weak."

Xiao Mu was stunned: "Do you have a way to recognize it?" The

voice said: "You can sense it as soon as you meet it!" He asked strangely, "Can't you recognize it?"

Xiao Mu said, "I can, but there is no way to teach it to others. Can you teach humans to recognize someone who is being controlled?"

Yin After a moment of silence: "This...how to teach this? We are born with it! After being controlled, the spiritual power will not be pure, you can feel it when you encounter it."

Impure? Xiao Mu thought that when Novi was in a coma after releasing his control, he almost turned over Novi's mental picture, only to find the impure tentacles hidden in it.

Unless the level of mental power is much higher or combined with the sentinel direction, outsiders will be instinctively repelled when they enter the mental scene. It is obviously impossible to check whether they are under control by this method.

Unless, what instrument can check.

Xiao Mu's eyes blinked quickly, and a flash of light flashed in his brain. At that time, Louis was injured. Inspired by his treatment, Qiao decided to study the quantum checker in order to better judge the mental condition of the sick sentinel.

He originally proposed to judge the mental state in a more detailed way according to the different shades of the mental tentacles. The color of the tentacles controlled by the mind is different from the normal tentacles.

I don't know if Joe has researched it.

Novi heard that Xiao Mu had not spoken, and was very disappointed, but as Xiao Mu said, the situation of each planet is not good now. Xiao Mu is very important to Yaoxing. In this case, he is not willing to leave Yaoxing. Very normal.

When he came to contact Xiao Mu, he was ready to be rejected, but it was inevitable that he would be disappointed in the face of the facts.

"Thank you anyway, I'll hang up first, if you need any help, please feel free to speak." Novi said after finishing his mood.

Xiao Mu came back to his senses and was a little embarrassed. He had an idea in his heart, but he wasn't sure, so he didn't say it, lest Novi expect it in vain.

He thought for a while: "If someone is in a bad situation and you have no way to treat them, they can send it to Yaoxing, and I will try my best to help."

Novi said sincerely, "Thank you."

After hanging up the communication, Xiao Mu said to Lei Ao. : "Novi's worries are very reasonable. Back in Area A, I want to meet the family members of the high-level guides in the empire, first meet them, then meet the rest of the guides, start with the most influential ones, and find out the controlled guides."

He Sighs: "It's just in case, it would be better if not."

Lei Ao nodded: "You have considered it very comprehensively. I will submit the application with my grandfather, and find a reason for the upper ranks of the general department and their guides to gather together."

After he finished speaking, he looked down at Xiao Mu: "How did you judge Nuo before? Wei was under mind control, how could he be relieved?"

Xiao Mu had already made preparations when he promised Lei Ao would tell him, and after hearing him ask, he looked directly at him: "I saw people who were under mind control and people Ordinary people are different, similar," he found a description, "the eyebrows will be light gray."

"I use my ability to erase the gray, and the mind control is released."

Leo thought for a moment: "God-level wizard . Is it my ability?"

Xiao Mu shook his head: "No, my mental power level is god-level, but my ability has nothing to do with god-level wizards."

Leo was puzzled and became nervous for no reason: "Then you?"

Xiao Mu smiled He smiled: "You should have discovered that there are many unexplainable things about me, right?"

Leo pursed his lips and nodded: "You are very good, you are very good at medicine, and it seems that you don't need any tools."

In fact, as long as Careful observation, this is easy to find, especially when the two are always together.

Xiao Mu corrected: "I also need tools, but it's not the current pharmaceutical equipment, but the very ancient pharmaceutical tools."

He looked at Leo: "The next thing I'm going to say may be bizarre, but what I said is true. Yes." He paused, "I'm not from Yaoxing."

Leo said solemnly, "I guessed that even a wanderer will not leave a trace, and there is no trace of you in the entire empire. "

Xiao Mu is not surprised that Leo has investigated him, he has never troubled him, obviously he thinks he is not a threat.

"Which planet are you from?" Leo asked, grabbing his hand and staring at him, "I won't let you go back, I don't care where you are from, you are my guide now."

Xiao Mudao: "Accurately speaking, I'm not from this world."

Leo frowned: "What do you mean?"

Xiao Mudao: "The place where I live is very different from now, technology is far from being so developed, it belongs to the ancient singles in your history. Planet age."

"I don't know why I suddenly came to the empire thousands of years later. When I woke up, I was in the F area. After walking for a long time, I didn't see anyone or a house. Later, I fainted and was sent to the hospital. You probably already know what happened next."

He avoided the game, which was too difficult to explain.

Lei Ao held his hand uncontrollably: "Will you go back?"

Xiao Mu shrugged: "I don't know, but it shouldn't, this kind of thing is already unbelievable once, it probably happened in that What happened to the magnetic field at that location that caused this situation."

Leo pondered for a moment: "You are not allowed to go to Area F in the future.

Xiao Mu smiled and looked at his expression: "Do you mind? "

Leo touched his profile: "What do you mind?" You are God's gift to me. Xiao Mu wondered whether to

laugh or cry, suspecting that Leo had been poisoned by the pink drama, he said: "My abilities are all built-in, and they can be enhanced in different ways, unlike the guides here. "

Leo hugged him: "I don't care what ability you have, you are my guide. Xiao Mu patted his arm: "

Let go, I want to contact Qiao. He said before that he would do research on quantum measuring instruments. I don't know what the results will be. It may play a role in this incident." He looked helpless: "

Although the number of guides accounts for a small proportion of the total population, the overall number is also quite large. It is too difficult and too slow for me to check and inspect by myself." "

Leo loosened him a little, half hugged him, and let him lean on him to contact Joe.

After dialing Qiao's communication, Qiao took ten seconds to connect, and the tone was very urgent: "busy, very busy, say something quickly, just hang up on trivial matters."

Accompanying his voice was the sound of metal collision, obviously Still busy while receiving communication.

"I'm Xiao Mu, weren't you researching quantum measuring instruments before? I want to ask how your research results are?"

Qiao exclaimed exaggeratedly: "God, I'm so busy, where have you been? I haven't been able to contact you for two days, so hurry back and I need you!"

Xiao Mu said, "I'll be back to Area A soon." He asked the question again.

Only then did Joe notice the problem, and his voice couldn't hide his excitement: "It's almost a success, let me tell you, if it wasn't for an accident, the finished product might have come out now. At that time, when I was testing the results, I was called by the assistant to treat the injured sentinel. I have been busy for so long and have no time to take care of the tester. I am so exhausted that I can fall asleep when I speak."

He said for a while: "Why are you asking this?"

Xiao Mu said directly: "The one who made the act of hurting the sentinel. The guide is under the mind control of someone else, and the device you are researching may be able to measure whether it is under mind control. Where are you? I'll find you when I go back and do the test as soon as possible."

"Really?" Joe was surprised, and quickly I realized what this means, "It would be great if it really worked, so that we could find out all the hidden dangers and avoid mutual suspicion."

"It may be useful, you have the instrument ready, I Go back to Area A soon."

Joe responded immediately: "Okay, I'll go to prepare right away, I'll wait for you at the hospital."