74 Fight

The No. 2 starship was heading north. Not long after, the No. 1 starship appeared on the screen in the command room, and Leo ordered the landing.

"Crossing the stone scorpion in front, it is the illusion created by my clan." Yin said.

Xiao Mu looked at the No. 1 starship that just landed over Shi Tui, and became worried in his heart. Could it be that all of the more than 100 people on the No. 1 starship were recruited?

The team led by Leo didn't stay in the illusion for a long time, and most of the mental power was spent. The No. 1 starship landed directly in the illusion area and had been there for a long time.

He couldn't help but said: "Can you contact him and ask him to revoke the illusion?"

Yin said: "He doesn't necessarily listen to me, I will try."

The way Yin communicates with his family is obviously different from making language and communicating with humans. , Xiao Mu only felt the mental power fluctuations, but did not hear any sound, and after a while, the sound brought a reply from his clan.

"He refused, he will be able to leave the garbage area soon, he needs mental power."

Xiao Mu thought for a while: "We input mental power to him like we just sent you mental power, can he let our people go? ?"

Yin was silent for a while, then nodded: "He agreed, but he has to test your mental power."

As soon as his voice fell, another electric sound appeared in Xiao Mu and Lei Ao's mind at the same time: "Can you Give me mental power?"

Xiao Mu replied in his head: "Yes, please ensure the safety of the rest of the people."

"Come here."

Leo walked out of the command room with a serious expression, and Xiao Mu followed him. The life of the natives of the rock star does not have a real body, but exists as a spiritual body.

Their individual life forms can create illusions that affect many people. Obviously, their spiritual power is very high. Xiao Mu does not dare to be careless, and always builds a barrier to be on guard.

The two got off the starship, leaving the rest to stay at a distance from the pile of rocks before continuing to move forward.

After approaching, Xiao Mu and Yin's clan contacted each other to confirm that they had enough mental power, and the spiritual body agreed to their request.

Lei Ao transmitted his mental power, and Xiao Mu helped him reply. Soon, a ball with a similar sound floated up from the pile of rocks. He didn't say anything and quickly moved to the living area.

Leo hugged Xiao Mu and ran quickly to the door of Starship No. 1. Not far from the door, the two saw Louis who was in a coma.

Leo ran over, put Xiao Mu down, and picked up Louis: "Grandpa."

Xiao Mu checked Louis' situation. To his surprise, Louis' double value was very high, but under his red and blue bars there was a gray one. debuff.

While releasing the debuff-removing Breeze Dew skill on Louis, Xiao Mu asked the voice in his head: "Aside from using your mental power to create an illusion, do you also poison?"

"Poison?" The voice was puzzled, "What is that? "

Xiao Mu was stunned for a moment, and then he thought, they have no body, and the poison seems to be useless to them.

"Grandpa." Leo suddenly shouted.

Xiao Mu followed Leo's voice and saw that Louis opened his eyes, frowned and looked around, with an ugly face: "Mitte was taken away.

"

Leo asked: "Have you met each other?"

Louis frowned even more: "After the starship landed, most of the soldiers were in a very bad condition, and I was also affected. At that time, a few people suddenly appeared and gave me the post-injection medicine. I'm in a coma."

Leo passed the news to Louis, and Xiao Mu said, "I'll go check the rest of the soldiers."

When he walked into the starship, someone had already woken up from the illusion, but his expression was not very good.

The situation of the No. 1 starship soldiers was not as bad as Xiao Mu imagined, probably because of the large number of people.

Before departure, each soldier was given a guide medicine, and Xiao Mu reminded them to take one pill to recover the situation and personally treat those who were in poor condition.

Starship No. 1 soon resumed normal operation. After hearing what Leo conveyed, Louis immediately decided that the three of them would stay on Starship No. 1. After finding Starship No. 3, they would go directly to the transition point that Yin said.

Starship No. 3 was the luckiest. It was not attacked by the spiritual body, but just entered the rock formation and got lost.

The three starships rendezvous soon, and the sound led them all the way smoothly. The rubble encountered on the way was contacted by sound, and there was no danger.

Only after reaching the transition point, the starship scanner did not find the transition point.

The sound jumped up and down: "How is it possible, it's here, Xinxin and the others left here!"

Xiao Mu looked at the system map. This place was about a quarter of the circumference from the original landing site, and there was no transition point nearby. , he originally thought the map was not comprehensive!

He looked at the transition point that was a quarter of a circle away from here: "Could you remember the wrong location?"

"I'm definitely not mistaken, it's here." Yin said.

Louie and Leo stared at the picture displayed by the scanner, Louie said: "There is no transition point nearby."

Yin stressed: "I will never remember wrong, our mental body has a good memory. No, I'm going to ask ." He said, and flew out of the starship: "I'll come to you in a moment."

He was very fast and disappeared all of a sudden.

Xiao Mu pondered for a moment and said: "We were attacked in the middle area before, and didn't stop until we reached the edge area, why not let the starship keep driving around the outer circle, scanning while flying?"

Leo nodded: "I agree. Louis directly ordered that the

three starships slowed down and moved forward in a long strip. Xiao Mu sat on the seat and kept his attention on the system map.

When approaching the transition point, he sat upright and looked at Louis and Leo who had been in front of the podium.

"Here." After a while, Leo said.

Xiao Mu's eyes lit up, the system map was really accurate.

Louis ordered the integration of all staff, made sure that everything was normal everywhere, and prepared to jump.

Yin came back at this moment: "I'll go with you." After speaking, he didn't say a word, and was extraordinarily quiet.

Louie and Leo didn't say anything, Yin's mental strength was strong, and he knew Rachel and Wen Xin, so it didn't hurt for him to follow. What's more, he is a spiritual body, and it seems that it is useless to refuse.

Louis gave the jump order, Leo asked Xiao Mu to sit back in the safety seat, opened the safety facilities on the seat, and then sat next to him, holding Xiao Mu's hand. Xiao Mu smiled at him, indicating that he was fine.

The speed of this jump was normal, and it took five or six minutes to reach the exit.

Xiao Mu looked at the system map. This planet is called Green Star, and the plant coverage rate is over 80%. There is a mark in the middle of the map: Experimental Base.

His eyes lit up, here it is!

Before he could speak, the starship fell suddenly, his body shook violently, and at the same time, an alarm sounded inside the starship.

"Report, the starship was attacked by thermal weapons and the right flank was severely damaged."

Louis stared solemnly at the display screen, which showed five green fighter jets firing at the starship.

Obviously, these people are waiting here on purpose.

"The No. 1 starship is under cover, the No. 2 and No. 3 starships are quickly evacuated, find a safe point to land, and solve the signal interference problem as soon as possible."

Louis quickly issued a series of orders, the No. 1 starship faced the enemy head-on, and the two teams of mecha warriors jumped off As a mobile unit, starships go to the side and rear to cause interference to the enemy.

The psychic attack siren sounded, and the starship had psychic protection equipment, which had no effect for the time being, but as time passed, the protection device gradually collapsed.

Louis was expressionless: "With such a strong mental attack, this is probably where the guide base is located."

Leo's expression was serious: "If it goes on like this, the protective device will soon be unable to hold on." He stared at the battle in the middle of the screen. Machine, "I'm going out."

Xiao Mu said: "I'm with you." Before Leo refused, he continued, "I can restore your mental power, if you are mentally attacked, it will be safer."

Louis said: "Let Xiao Mu follows you, he is not by your side, and you are easily distracted."

Leo didn't say anything, let out the shadow, let Xiao Mu sit in the co-pilot, activated the safety settings, and drove the shadow into the battlefield like a phantom.

Leo attacked from the side, his purpose was very clear, to destroy the fighter plane in the middle, where the mental attack was the strongest, and the mental attack was obviously there.

Shadow's speed is very fast, perfectly dodging attacks from all directions, and at the same time constantly approaching the middle fighter.

The enemy's combat manpower was completely incomparable with the imperial army, and they found that their mental power attack instrument did not play the expected role and began to retreat.

Louis did not give them a chance, and ordered the chase directly.

Leo was the fastest and took the lead in catching up. Yingyi's tail swung to the end of a fighter plane, and the fighter plane swayed to the side.

While retreating and chasing, suddenly, all the retreating enemy fighter planes stopped abruptly, and then with a 'boom', before everyone recovered, a violent explosion occurred.

Standing in front of the podium, Louis rested his hands on the table, his fingers trembled, and his eyes were full of the fire from the explosion on the screen.

In a spaceship on the edge of the green star, Mitt sat on the seat, looking at the elegant-looking young man in a robe opposite, staring at the black remote control in his hand.

The young man stared at the firelight on the screen and admired: "They all sacrificed for great causes, and their sacrifices will not be in vain."

Mitt asked, "Do they know they will die?"

"You know, I There is no need for cowards, this kind of emotion should not exist, they just need to know that they will succeed."

Mitt clenched his fingers: "Youmo, they are all ordinary people, we only have to deal with guides and sentries!

" Sacrifice is inevitable," You Mo's expression remained the same, even with a faint smile, he looked at Mitt with narrowed eyes, "My dear brother, you have become kinder, you haven't called my name for a long time. ."

Without waiting for Mitt to say anything, he chuckled softly: "Is it because of that boy? Well," he tilted his head with his chin up, "it's really delicate, with red eyes, very cute."

Mitt His face changed, and he stood up suddenly from the seat: "What did you do?"

You Mo smiled and said, "Seeing that you are so nervous, I know what I did is right, and you will soon be able to do it. Are you happy to see him?"

Mitt's fisted palm trembled slightly, and he lowered his head slightly, hiding the shadow that passed through his eyes: "He's just an ordinary person."

"He's not ordinary," You Mo said softly Dao, leaned forward and stared at Mitt, "He made you question our goal, and I found a funny thing, he and that god-level guide really look alike!"

He shook his head regretfully: "You didn't use such a good resource. No wonder the action failed. You really disappointed me."