57 Teaching

Leo and Xiao Mu left the apartment together. When they approached Xiao Mu's aircraft, Leo stopped and prepared to wait for Xiao Mu to board the aircraft and then return to his own aircraft as usual.

Xiao Mu continued to take a step forward and realized that Leo had stopped. He turned around to meet Leo's focused gaze, and his heart moved. Leo was worried about his disgust and kept the distance between the two.

He laughed: "Your mission is to protect me, right? If there is an emergency, it's too late to save you without me?"

Leo's eyes changed slightly: "What do you mean?"

Xiao Mu tilted his head towards the aircraft Suggestion: "Sit in an aircraft together."

Leo gave him a deep look, took a big step forward, and looked down at him: "You... don't you hate me being close to you?"

Xiao Mu took a step back and opened up his ears. Wei Hong: "Let's get down to business quickly, it's not good for the messengers of the stars to wait too long." After speaking, he quickly stepped onto the aircraft.

Lei Ao's blue eyes seemed to be shining, he strode onto the aircraft, sat next to Xiao Mu, gave the order to start, and then tilted his head to look at Xiao Mu with fiery eyes.

His expression showed uncontrollable excitement, his palms clenched his fists tightly, and there was a conjecture in his heart that made him almost crazy, but he didn't dare to think about it. This kind of anxiety can drive him crazy.

Xiao Mu couldn't bear to see him, raised his right hand to cover his eyes, and whispered, "Don't look at me like that, I..."

He glanced away, even though he and Leo were the only ones in this row, the front and back were not the same. Each has guards, and they are all high-level sentinels. They can hear very well. They must be clear about what happened here.

He paused and reminded in a low voice, "There are others here." So it's best to restrain yourself!

Leo grabbed his wrist, pulled it down and held it with his backhand, his face full of joy and disbelief, he noticed that Xiao Mu's hand held by him did not struggle at all, and his eyes lit up.

He lowered his head, this action made the two almost stick together, and he asked in a hoarse voice: "Can I kiss you?"

Xiao Mu was helpless, his reminder just now seemed to have no effect at all, but looking at Leo's cautious appearance, thinking of Hawke's words made his heart hurt slightly.

Everyone around him could hear what he said, but he didn't answer at all, he raised his left hand generously and wrapped his arms around Leo's neck, slightly raised his head and touched his lips.

Just as he was about to withdraw, the back of his head was held by a big hand, followed by his lips like a storm. Xiao Mu's breath stagnated, his eyes widened, feeling the intense emotion from his lips, he closed his eyes.

His docile response made Leo's breathing worse, but Xiao Mu found that Leo lingered on his lips and nibbled slowly, but there was no other action.

Thinking of Leo's character, he couldn't help lamenting, Leo shouldn't, couldn't really kiss, right?

An inexplicable emotion rose in his heart, something like love and pity, and he was slightly embarrassed, thinking that if Leo continued, he might not be able to see anyone later.

He pushed Lei Ao's shoulder, Lei Ao reluctantly let go of his strength, and then backed away after a while, Xiao Mu gasped lightly, Lei Ao hand stroked his side face, and his voice was dark: "Not enough."

Xiao Mu rubbed his slightly swollen lips and glanced at him, and he built two layers of mental barriers in succession. He was secretly glad that he was now mentally strong, otherwise he and Leo might have fallen into the heat of union.

He expected that he was about to reach his destination, and moved to the side to avoid contact between the two. Leo frowned, and he explained: "I will use my mental power later, I don't want to use my mental power to build up my spirit. On the barrier."

Leo was dissatisfied, but also knew that business was important, he stared at Xiao Mu's lips: "After combining, your pheromone will not affect others, and we don't need to build a barrier when we touch."

Xiao Mu's face Flushing, he has learned about the information about the combination of sentinels, including the combination of the body, the whole fortress, and the combination of the spirit.

He doesn't have a deep understanding of the spiritual union, but he has only seen some comments that it is a deeper union than the physical union.

Moreover, after the combination of the sentinel and the spirits, the spiritual picture of the two sides is the same, and the spiritual power of both parties will be improved, and it is not certain how much the improvement is.

Thinking of this, Xiao Mu rubbed his forehead, what was he thinking! Now when it comes to that kind of progress, it's too fast!

Seeing him like this, Lei Ao asked worriedly, "Does it give me a headache when I use my mental power too much?"

"No," Xiao Mu put down his hand, of course he wouldn't say what he was thinking, "I'm fine, just calm myself down."

Leo saw that his face was as usual, and he didn't look uncomfortable, and a smile flashed in his eyes.

The aircraft landed in front of a conference building in the Congress Hall. The two guards jumped off first, and then Leo jumped off. He stood at the door and waited for Xiao Mu.

The guards of the aircraft behind him followed Xiao Mu neatly, and Xiao Mu was completely surrounded by people.

Leo said as he walked: "The venue where you teach the alien messenger is in Room 101. The relevant pharmaceutical equipment and quantum isolators have already been shipped."

Xiao Mu nodded, and soon the group arrived at the door of 101. There are guards on both sides, all kinds of different races, obviously the guards brought by the messengers of each star.

Except for Lei Ao, the rest of the guards were left at the door. Leo said: "Almost all the guides who came to study, there would be a turmoil in the sentry, and the guards were not allowed to enter."

Xiao Mu fully understood and held back the reminder: " You must build a mental barrier later." Leo's match rate with him is too high, and it affects him too much.

Lei Ao nodded: "Okay."

Xiao Mu walked into the room. In the middle of the room was the pharmaceutical equipment and the pharmaceutical table. There was a large quantum glass screen in front of the table, and there were two rows of seats in front, with people sitting in front and back.

His eyes swept away, the number of people was much smaller than he thought, and the people sitting in the second row knew at a glance that they were the same as Leo, not to study but to escort.

"Why so many people?" He wondered.

Leo explained: "Many missions have no guides," he pointed to an instrument in front of the quantum glass screen, "they are in room 102, and the pharmaceutical process will be broadcast to the missions without guides in real time, including the use of spiritual power. The situation."

Xiao Mu was stunned, Leo stopped when he walked to the second row of seats, Xiao Mu looked over, there were six guides in the first row, and six sentries in the back, Leo was the seventh.

The front of Leo's seat was empty, and he immediately understood that the guides and sentry guards learned from each star were one-to-one.

After saying hello to each other, Xiao Mu walked to the pharmaceutical table. After introducing the materials one by one, he explained the pharmaceutical process. Finally, he looked at the sentries in the back row: "Please establish a mental barrier."

Waiting for them to nod their heads, Xiao Mu began to make medicines himself. He used the equipment to make medicines many times when he was studying the improvement methods of medicines, so he was very skilled in the process and explained while doing it.

Prepare the materials and put them in the medicine area on the medicine machine: "The next step is the most important step for the guide to make medicine. In the process of forming the medicine, put the mental tentacles into the medicine and transmit the mental power.

" A tentacle, to ensure that it was not affected by the sentinel, he turned on the medicine, and at the same time the tentacle touched the medicine. As the medicine was made, his tentacles flashed slightly, and the moment the medicine took shape, the light disappeared in the medicine.

"That's it." He smiled. When he was making medicine, everyone could see the movements of the tentacles clearly through the quantum glass in front of him.

He said, the antennae retracted, and suddenly, a strong attraction came, the antennae turned around and extended to that place, at the same time, the rest of the antennae in his brain also agitated, he hurriedly controlled his eyes. Look at the source of gravity.

Thornton in the dark purple military uniform turned red with excitement. He stood up when he felt Xiao Mu's mental power. He stared at Xiao Mu, his voice surprised and surprised: "99% match rate!"

He The eyes are very aggressive: "You, destined to be mine."

As soon as his words fell, Xiao Mu immediately noticed the attraction of the other five people, and he swept his gaze over the faces of the remaining five alien generals who were ecstatic.

He tried his best to retract the tentacles outside, panting slightly.

Lei Ao's face was ugly, he jumped directly in front of Xiao Mu with his support on the table, blocking the line of sight to Xiao Mu, and looked at Thornton sharply: "Major General Thornton, you violated the rules."

Thornton chuckled, nonchalantly. He said: "Sorry, I thought it was finished, and I accidentally released my mental power."

He spread his hands: "Look, didn't I do anything? However," he changed his voice, "The combination of whistle and direction has always been a high match. The rate prevails, he and I are 99%, even if I'm not a Yaoxing person, am I eligible to be his partner?"

"I'm also 99%!" A blue-skinned alien beside me The person said excitedly, "He is my destined guide!"

Several other people also stated the matching rate, all of which were above 95%.

Thornton raised his eyebrows: "As expected of a god-level guide, such a high match rate is too shocking."

Leo said coldly: "That has nothing to do with you."

Thornton narrowed his eyes: "You and How much is he?"

"One hundred percent." Leo looked serious, "I am his destined sentinel."

"Impossible!" Several voices said at the same time.

Thornton smiled slightly: "Impossible, in the history of interstellar, at least for thousands of years, there has been no 100% match rate sentinel."

Leo sneered: "Have you forgotten how long it has been without a god-level guide?"

No one I can answer that god-level guides only appear in legends, in the fairy tale books of countless sentinels when they were young. In their consciousness, it is a story rather than a fact.

Xiao Mu controlled the tentacles, added two layers of barriers, and patted Leo's arm in front of him: "Get out of the way."

Seeing his calm expression, Leo moved to the side, and Xiao Mu looked at the rest of the guides: "If you don't understand the pharmaceutical process, you can ask questions."

"You said it very clearly, I learned it."

"I also learned it. Now ."

Novi thought about it and asked, "You only used a very thin tentacle when you demonstrated it. If you release all the tentacles at the same time, can you make multiple medicines at one time?"

Xiao Mu gave him an admiring look. , The secret path is worthy of being an A+ guide: "Yes, but the more medicine, the higher the requirements for mental power control. To be honest, I have not tried to release all the tentacles."

His tentacles are tens of thousands, and there are not so many drugs at all. Let him experiment at the same time, and that is too mentally draining.

Novi nodded, got up and said: "Thank you, I will think about it seriously. If there are any questions, I may also ask you."

"You are welcome, I will try my best to answer any related questions." Xiao Mu said.

After all, this is an interstellar transaction, and he will take it seriously.