52 Religion

Xiao Mu hung up the communication and continued to go downstairs. Leo saw that he was only carrying a backpack, which was too simple, making him think that Xiao Mu would come back after staying overnight.

He asked in the most euphemistic words he could think of: "Is everything cleaned up? Or is it packed into a space backpack?"

Xiao Mu patted the backpack: "Everything I need is here, I don't have much."

Lei Ao glanced over his shirt and slacks, and suddenly realized that he knew what to give Xiao Mu. He pressed the urge to place an order online immediately, stretched out his hand and said, "I'll take it for you."

Xiao Mu took a step back, avoiding his hand, and said helplessly, "Although my physical fitness is very poor, I still carry such a little thing on my back. You can move."

When Leo heard his physical strength, he subconsciously explained: "I don't think you can't

carry it, I just want to do something for you." He looked very serious, but also a little annoyed. Leo suddenly lit up his speaking skills, which made his face get hot.

He coughed lightly and directly changed the subject: "I want to go to Huo's house to find Hawke first."

"Why did you suddenly find him?" Ren asked, and added, "I'll go with you."

Xiao Mu went out While walking, he repeated Zhao Sheng's words, and said helplessly, "It's really a coincidence."

Leo raised his eyebrows after hearing this, and the corners of his mouth were slightly raised, clearly in a good mood.

Xiao Mu glanced at him and frowned: "You seem very happy?" He thought for a moment and stopped, "You always used paramecium to mock others before, shouldn't you have an opinion on the paramecium guide?

" The more he thought about the possibility, Xiao Mu said solemnly: "You don't have to accompany me to Huo's house, lest there will be a conflict."

Leo was stunned, but was surprised when he reacted: "Hawk...is the paramecia guide?

" The reaction was as if he didn't know Hawke's identity, but if he didn't know, why was he happy when he heard it just now? Isn't it just gloating?

Xiao Mu looked at Lei Ao strangely: "Yes, don't you know? What did you laugh at just now?"

Leo smiled even deeper, and the laughter overflowed from his mouth. Because he deliberately lowered his voice, it was dull and magnetic. , as if it can crawl through the ears and into the heart.

He looked at Xiao Mu intently: "You have the best relationship with him, I was worried that you would?