73 News

Xiao Mu was stunned for a moment, then returned to his senses, glanced at the pile of rocks, and looked up at Leo: "Go out first."

Leo looked at him deeply with red eyes, lowered his head and touched his forehead, stretched out his hand Pick him up, walk back and forth, and leave the area.

Xiao Mu found that Leo's mental power was less than half, and quickly took out the recovery medicine for him to eat. He turned around and saw that the others were still trapped in the illusion, and quickly patted Lei Ao's arm: "Get them all out."

Leo hugged him subconsciously and didn't want to let go. Xiao Mu looked at him and thought of the environment. Looking at the scene in the room, he hugged his neck and rubbed his profile: "Then you are carrying me?"

Leo's expression was slightly loose, and he carried him behind him. of both hands freed.

Leo moved neatly into the rubble area again, and was not polite at all, throwing people out one by one.

When the soldiers who were not far away with Xiao Mu saw this, they quickly stepped forward to help and helped the person who fell to the ground.

The soldiers who were lifted up recovered from the illusion. The intense emotions they had caused before had not completely dissipated. In addition, most of their mental energy was consumed, and their expressions were not very good.

Ah Da was the last to enter, and was the least affected. He quickly recovered and helped people.

Xiao Mu lay on Leo's back and used the needle-holding skills on the soldiers one by one.

After Lei Ao threw all the people out, he carried Xiao Mu from behind to him, and looked down at him deeply: "You are mine."

Xiao Mu guessed: "The scene you just watched is related to me?"

Leo The hand around his waist tightened, his eyes were slightly broken, and his voice was low with pain: "And father and father."

Xiao Mu hurriedly hugged him, this fantasy is obviously the scene that evokes the most fear in people's hearts.

What he saw already made him very uncomfortable. What Leo saw was related to the person he was talking about. He didn't need to understand the detailed process, and he knew how cruel it was to Leo.

"Forget those, it's all fake." He said warmly.

Lei Ao stubbornly said: "You are mine."

Xiao Mu narrowed his eyes, Lei Ao kept emphasizing this sentence, obviously, he lost him in the illusion.

Is this also the scene he is most afraid of?

Thinking of the last person he thought of in the fantasy, Xiao Mu responded in a low voice: "Well, it's yours, those are all fake."

Leo's tense body loosened slightly, and Xiao Mu patted his hand: "Take me Put it down, there's something wrong here."

Leo hesitated for a moment and put him down, but he didn't leave his waist and still held him.

Xiao Mu looked at the pile of rocks, and when the sound of electric current suddenly appeared in his mind just now, he sensed a strong mental force from the direction of the pile of rocks.

He wasn't quite sure that the sentence just now was real-time, or it was activated like a set program in some cases.

He thought for a while, focused on the mental picture, and meditated in his mind: "Who are you?"

After a while of silence, just when Xiao Mu was about to give up, the electric sound appeared in his mind again: "It's you! You are back! No, no, you're not him."

The voice was a little crazy, and after saying these words, his voice became emotionless: "Get out, don't disturb me."

Leo also noticed the mental fluctuations, and looked at him sharply. Rock pile.

Xiao Mu stared at the pile of rocks. He could feel his spiritual power, but he didn't see anyone. There was only a stone or a stone. He asked, "Where are you?

" , "You care where I am, you can't see me, leave here, don't blame me for being rude."

"You created the illusion just now?" Xiao Mu didn't leave as he said, but continued to ask.

"It's just a little trick," there was a slight smugness in his voice, but his tone soon became cold again, "long-winded, do you humans like to talk so much?"

Xiao Mu grasped the point and couldn't hide his surprise: "You are not human? Then you What is it?" The

other party despised: "You are not qualified to know what I am, don't talk too much and leave here."

Xiao Mu looked at the pile of rocks and guessed: "You shouldn't be a stone, right?"

"Nonsense, I How could it be that kind of dead thing! I am a noble spirit body!"

Xiao Mu was surprised: "You mean, you have no physical body, but only exist in a spiritual form?

" My words? You humans are all the same cunning!"

Xiao Mu blinked, he really didn't think about clichés, he was just guessing, after all, there is nothing here except stones.

He asked curiously: "Listen to what you mean, you have seen other people... When I contacted you, you still mistaken me, have you communicated with that person?"

"Xiao Mu." As soon as Xiao Mu finished asking, he heard Lei Ao call him.

He looked at Lei Ao, Lei Ao looked at him worriedly, and stroked his side face: "Uncomfortable?"

In his eyes, Xiao Mu just stood there in a daze, he was worried that the pile of rocks would come The spiritual power has an impact on Xiao Mu.

Xiao Mu grabbed his hand and gestured to the pile of rocks: "Did you hear it speak?"

"No."

Xiao Mu thought for a while: "You enter my mental picture."

Lei Ao nodded and entered Xiao Mu's spiritual picture In an instant, Xiao Mu's words came in his mind: "Don't talk, use your mental power to communicate with him."

"Okay." Leo replied.

As soon as Lei Ao's voice fell , the sound of the electric current suddenly became sharp: "Reicher, you bastard, you dare to come back! You are still with others, I will say you are unreliable, where is Xinxin?" Said: "Don't tell me, I don't care about him! Get out of here, or I'll be welcome."

Xiao Mu was stunned when he heard Lei Ao say: "I am Leo, Lei Che is my father, Have you seen him? When?"

"Father, father?" The electric current paused, "Are you Xinxin's son?"

"My father's name is Wenxin, they disappeared for many years, when did you see them? ' Leo asked.

The other party replied almost immediately: "Seventeen years ago."

Leo said: "That was the second year they disappeared."

"How could it be, they left clearly," the voice of the electric current suddenly increased, "They betrayed me. They left without even saying goodbye. They were using me from beginning to end... They didn't go back?"

Leo said: "No, there is no news at all."

Electric murmured: "They left obviously, don't they ? Impossible, impossible to get caught again, I never heard those people mention them."

"Who got caught?" Leo asked immediately.

"Xinxin and the others escaped from an experimental base to the rock star. The rock star has a transition point leading to it. The transition point existed many years ago, but in the garbage area, our tribe didn't pay attention."

"Xinxin and Reacher left from the transition point at that time," the other party said again, "Betraying me and leaving! He didn't even say goodbye to me."

"They are very powerful. If they are caught by the people in the experimental base, those people will definitely talk about them."

"But for so many years, people in the experimental base have come and gone, and I have never heard anyone mention them. Only at the beginning, someone mentioned that a powerful experimental subject ran away, and the boss was very angry. That experimental subject should be Xinxin. "

"So you're lying to me, right? They must have gone home, and they never even thought about coming back to see me!"

Leo said, "I didn't lie to you, our purpose this time is to find them."

"How could this be?" The sound of electric current was unbelievable, "No, I have to figure it out, those two bastards!"

"Your mental power is even stronger than that of Reicher and Xinxin. With your help, I can definitely get out of here."

Xiao Mu was puzzled : "Can't you leave?"

"This is the garbage area, and it is also the confinement area of ​​our race. The spiritual body is imprisoned in the rock, and the place to move is limited. When will you break free and be released."

Xiao Mu stunned, this is the whole Jailbreak on your own?

"You send me spiritual power, and when I come out, I will take you to the transition point."

Leo said: "How to pass it?" After the

words fell, a very thin spiritual chain sprang out from the rock pile: "Connect with me. "

Not far away, the soldiers who had been on alert and looked at the surrounding soldiers suddenly looked stunned, and they felt a powerful spiritual force at the same time.

Leo squeezed Xiao Mu's hand: "I'll do it."

Xiao Mu nodded. When Leo was transmitting his mental power, he kept holding and lifting the needle on him, which kept Leo's mental power at its peak. value.

After about five or six minutes, a slight 'click' sound came from the rock pile, and the sound of electric current surprised: "Son Xinxin, your mental power is stronger than I thought."

Leo didn't answer, but turned his head. Looking at Xiao Mu, if it wasn't for Xiao Mu, his mental power would have been empty long ago, and the mental power just transmitted was more than three times his total value.

Xiao Mu smiled at him: "I'm fine." The

sound of electricity came again: "Wow, Xinxin son, look at you and that bastard Reicher up close, is this Xinxin's daughter-in-law?"

Lei Ao looked around and saw nothing. Xiao Mu's heart moved, and a mental tentacle poked out a little inside the mental barrier.

I saw that on the same parallel line as Leo's face, about a meter away, there was a white sphere of light, and the brightness was even a little dazzling. At a glance, we knew that it contained extremely strong spiritual power.

"Have you seen me?" The ball felt Xiao Mu's sight and floated in front of Xiao Mu.

"Well, very beautiful." Xiao Mu said.

The ball immediately turned around: "What's your name, you have vision, I like you."

Leo hugged Xiao Mu, Xiao Mu asked him to stick out his mental tentacles, Leo quickly saw the ball, and immediately Swallow the words of warning.

No matter how you look at it, there is no threat.

"Xiao Mu," Xiao Mu replied with a smile, "what's your name?"

"Yin," the ball floated up and down twice, "Xinxin gave me the human name, our species does not distinguish between the same kind by name.

" After getting to know each other, Leo took Xiao Mu and walked back to the main force, and Yin floated beside them and followed them.

"Why did you create an illusion?" Xiao Mu asked.

Yin said: "Draining spiritual power, although it doesn't matter to me to stay in the same position, but if I have the opportunity to obtain spiritual power, I will not let it go. Besides, I have to find those two bastards to settle accounts! Xiao Mu immediately became nervous: "

Are there many people from the same clan like you?"

"Every rock pile has one, oh, by the way, my fifth neighbor to the north seems very happy, he seems to have absorbed a lot Mental power."

Xiao Mu and Leo looked at each other, accelerated back to the starship, and ordered the starship to go north.

Xiao Mu looked at the blue dot that belonged to Louis in the north of the system map, hoping that nothing would happen.