63 Arrested

Xiao Mu's eyes widened and his jaw tightened.

The moment Mitt was about to start, his wrist was suddenly hit by a fast-attacking pill, and his hand tilted to the right in pain.

At the same time, the psychic attack protection device attached to his ear shattered, and there was a sudden pain in his brain. He exclaimed in pain and quickly turned off the psychic attack device.

He stared at Xiao Mu in disbelief, how could it be possible?

Xiao Mu's face was pale, and the black hair on his forehead was wet with sweat on his forehead, which made his jade-like face even paler and had a fragile beauty.

He just twisted the tentacles into thick strips, endured the pain of being attacked, and attacked Mitt's mental power violently, but he hit a protective barrier.

The barrier was broken by him, and his mental power was traumatized. He could no longer attack and could only retract his tentacles.

Fortunately, the mental attack disappeared in the next second, and he moved in his heart, and he probably understood that the reason why Mitre was not affected by the indiscriminate mental attack was because he brought something like a protective device.

His attack just now abolished his protective device.

These thoughts only happened in an instant, and as soon as he was relieved, and there was no mental attack, Mitt's danger was greatly reduced.

As soon as he relaxed, he shook his body and was hugged tightly by Leo, who ran into the living room like a phantom.

Leo hugged him, and there was still fear that could not be dissipated in his eyes.

He just got off the aircraft when he saw the scene where Mitt shot Xiao Mu, and his breathing almost stopped. He was holding a medicine that he was ready to take at any time. At that time, he didn't have time to think and threw the medicine out with the greatest strength.

Fortunately, he released Xiao Mu slightly and kissed him on the forehead. Fortunately, nothing happened.

Xiao Mu took a medicine to restore mental power. There was no mental power attack at the moment. He recovered quickly. He patted Leo on the arm: "I'm fine, first catch Mitt."

Leo let go of him, his eyes stabbed at Mitt like an ice pick: "He can't escape."

The moment the words fell, the others had already rushed out, and in a breath, they were in front of Mitt, and their feet were on Mitt's chest.

"Don't!" Suddenly, a frightened voice came. The voice was not loud, but the two words were all broken, showing the mood of the speaker.

Lei Ao turned his head, saw a face similar to Xiao Mu, frowned, and looked at the police officer who came with him: "What's going on?" The

police officer was startled and hurriedly gave a military salute: "Major General Lei Ao, I'm a police officer from Min'an Street. The resident called the police and said that the god-level guide is in danger, so let's contact the god-level guide."

"But what he said is groundless and cannot be accepted according to the rules. It's just that he was locked in the apartment. No, our captain took into account that the matter was strange and because what he said was serious, he asked the technician to open the apartment door for him, and asked me to take him to see it in person." The

police officer showed a helpless expression after saying this . , He never thought that Green's words were actually true, and even Major General Leo was alarmed.

Green looked at Mitt with blood dripping from the corner of his mouth in panic. He couldn't hold back any longer and ran towards Mitt.

The policeman was stunned: "Wait..." He stretched out his hand, but he was too slow to catch Green. He looked at Leo and asked him for his opinion, should he be arrested or not?

Leo ignored him, but watched Green approaching with a cold eye, his strength undiminished: "You know his actions?"

Green's eyes were red, his lips were trembling, he squatted beside Mitt, looked up at Leo, drumming. With enough courage, he said, "Don't step on him anymore, he can't escape."

Leo snorted coldly: "Intercede with him? Are you two together?"

Mitt has been staring at him since Green appeared. He, after hearing this, turned his eyes to Leo, his mouth sneered: "I don't have such a weak teammate, and I don't have an accomplice who reported me behind my back."

Green bit his lip, and tears couldn't help falling drop by drop.

He was dazed and at a loss, he didn't want Mitt to have an accident, but he couldn't approve of what Mitt did, let alone as if he didn't know, so he called the police.

What should he do now? He couldn't stop Mitt and didn't want Mitt to be hurt, but he couldn't do anything.

He looked at Mitt with tears in his eyes, and the thought of him dying was particularly uncomfortable. Major General Leo, whom he admired most, was beside him, but his thoughts were all on Mitt.

Warm tears fell on the side of his face, Mitt's expression changed suddenly, and he turned his eyes to Green again, he tilted his head and coughed loudly, because there was blood in his throat, and his voice was hoarse: "Why are you crying, I'm being arrested is not what you want. Is it?"

"Or is it because you were not caught by the people you brought and feel disappointed?" The

heavy sarcasm in his words made Green's heart tangle instantly, even breathing seemed to hurt, and his tears flowed faster. Unconsciously shaking his head: "No..."

Mitt was about to say something else, but Leo twisted his collar and lifted him up, neatly handcuffing his hands and feet.

At this time, the comatose Kaimen and Ada had woken up under Xiao Mu's treatment. Kaimen's eyes were cold and his body was colder than usual, and he gave Leo a military salute.

Leo handed Mitt to him: "Search the whole body, there must be a lot of useful information on him, don't let people run away, and don't let people die."

Kaimen nodded: "Yes."

Green followed with red and swollen eyes . Behind Mitt, seeing that he was staggered by Kaimen, he subconsciously reached out to help him.

Mitt turned to one side, dodging his hand, with a gloomy expression on his face: "I'm a repeat offender of the Empire now, do you want to get in touch with me?"

The tears that Green just stopped bursting out again, Kaimen frowned, seeing Green reached out and grabbed his wrist: "Don't get in the way of official business."

Green hissed in pain, and Mit stared at Kaimen gloomily: "Let him go!" Kaimen gave him

a light look and let go of Green. , glanced at Green with a warning, and pulled Mitt onto the military aircraft.

Green rubbed his wrists, ran after the aircraft for two steps, then stopped, hanging his head in frustration, he couldn't catch up at all, and even if he did, there was nothing he could do.

Xiao Mu treated all the guards in the living room. After they woke up, they went to the next apartment with the guards of Leo and Ada.

As soon as he went out, he saw Green standing dumbfounded not far from the door. Xiao Mu heard the movement outside while treating Kaimen and Ah Da. Although he didn't see it with his own eyes, he knew the specific situation.

"Thank you for running in person." He walked over to Green and thanked him sincerely, "And the last time you provided clues, I would also like to thank you."

Green looked sad, both of which were equivalent to him making peace with Mitt resisted, thinking of Mitt, he felt badly, bit his lip: "No thanks, I, I just don't want him to do bad things."

His red and swollen eyes looked at him Xiao Mu: "He's not bad, really Yes, can he not die?"

Xiao Muwei: "I don't know what crime he will be convicted. You think he is good, maybe just because he is good to you, but you look around, you know how many people there are Because he is in danger now?"

Green looked ashamed: "Yes, I'm sorry, his ideas are too extreme, he hates guides and sentries too much."

Xiao Mu said: "Do you know what his purpose is?"

Green's eyelashes Shake: "I don't know." He clenched his hands tightly into fists because he was lying.

He was very scared. Mitte's current condition was already very bad. If the military knew that Mitte's goal was to make all the sentries and guides disappear, Mitte might have no chance of life.

Xiao Mu didn't ask any more questions, just comforted: "You rest in the apartment for a while, and someone will take you back."

Leo said: "Don't leave by yourself, I have something to ask you."

Xiao Mu glanced at him and said nothing. What to say, stop wasting time, go to the nearest apartment, and treat the sentries in it.

After all the sentries were treated, Xiao Mu breathed a sigh of relief, fortunately no one sacrificed.

Moreover, the range of mental power attacks is limited, and the Louis apartment is far away from other places, and no other people are injured.

It was past nine o'clock now, the apartment and the surrounding area were all bright as daylight, the guards went back to their respective posts, and Xiao Muleao and Green were sitting on the sofa.

Leo asked Green coldly: "How do you know Mitt's plan? Where is he hiding these days?"

Green held the hot tea delivered by the home robot, stared at the heat, and honestly placed Mitt in his place. It's all said and done about the apartment.

Leo asked: "Has he disclosed any information about him?"

Green shook his head: "No, I only know that he has been monitoring the apartments of Prince Firestar and Lieutenant General Louis, but last night, he got angry. He thought back for a moment: "

There seemed to be a problem with the surveillance at that time, and his face was ugly."

Xiao Mu's heart moved, thinking of Novi's debuff that was lifted by him last night.

"Is there any other information about him?" Leo asked.

Green shook his head: "No, he rarely talks, and is always playing with things that I can't understand."

Speaking of which, he suddenly remembered something, reached into his pocket and touched the palm-sized cube, Thinking that this was given to him by Mitt, he was a little reluctant.

He hesitated for a moment, but still took it out: "This was sent to me before he left, saying that he can save his life if he encounters a dangerous situation."

Leo took it and looked at it again: "Do you know the specific effect?"

Green shook his head, Leo said : "I will give it to the technical department of the military for research. If there is no problem, I will give it back to you in the end."

Green's eyes lit up: "Okay." He didn't care about the role, he just wanted to keep this gift.

In addition to concealing Mitt's purpose, Green told everything he knew. Xiao Mu asked Leo to arrange an escort to send him back to his current residence.

Xiao Mu rubbed his forehead, feeling a little tired, Leo hugged him: "Go to rest."

Xiao Mu nodded, and when he was about to get to the room, he suddenly received a message on the terminal.

"Xiao Mu, I'm Thorton. I wanted to find a chance to be alone with you, but unfortunately, there are always people around you. I thought about it, and just explained my purpose directly. Let's make a deal, and you can mention the conditions at will. "

Xiao Mu raised his eyebrows, only Novi knows his contact information in Yanxing, and if Thornton can contact him, it is obvious that he is looking for Novi.

"Not interested." He replied directly.

Thornton then sent a message: "Don't rush to refuse, you just need to give me your sperm, it's very simple, isn't it? I only need this, you promise me, the conditions are up to you, if you refuse, I have to consider and Leo stole someone."

Xiao Mu's mouth twitched, completely unable to keep up with Thornton's brain circuit.

Seeing that his expression was wrong, Leo lowered his head and swept to the message, his face sank, and reached out his hand to reply: "Go back to Yanxing, stop dreaming."

Thornton: "Hey, Major General Leo!"

Leo's face was cold, holding Xiao Mu With his wrist, he pulled Thornton's communication into the blacklist. After finishing, he looked at Xiao Mu: "You won't be angry?"

Xiao Mu smiled and touched his profile: "Of course not, if you don't agree, I'll stop you, that's exactly what I want to do."

Leo took his hand, bowed his head and kissed him, bent over and picked him up when he stepped back, opened the door and closed the door and put him on the bed.

Seeing him bowing his head and preparing to continue, Xiao Mu put his hand on his shoulder, paying attention to the words in Thornton's message: "You said, he wants me..." He blushed and skipped vaguely, "What do you want to do?"