75 Argument

At the moment when the enemy fighter plane exploded, Xiao Mu fell into a coma due to the huge impact. When he regained consciousness, he couldn't help frowning before opening his eyes.

"Amu." Leo's low and slightly hoarse voice came from his ear.

Xiao Mu's eyelids moved, and he opened his eyes. He felt nausea and dizziness. He closed his eyes again, and then opened them again after a while.

Leo was sitting beside the bed, his eyes locked on him, his eyes were red, his uniform was not as neat as usual, and it was a little messy.

"What's wrong?" Seeing his eyes open, Leo leaned closer to his head and asked in a low voice, his voice was very soft, as if he was worried and scared him.

Xiao Mu said: "Dizzy, it should be a concussion, are you injured?" He said, looking

at Leo, Leo said: "I'm fine."

Wood came in with the therapeutic apparatus, and saw Xiao Mu wake up with a surprised face.

He looked at Lei Ao: "Major General, the wounded soldiers have been treated, Master Xiao Mu is also awake, can I deal with your injury now?"

Leo's expression froze, and he glanced at Wood, Wood's expression on his face. innocent.

Xiao Mu frowned: "Where did you get hurt?" He said that he propped up the bed with his elbows to prepare, and then his body was propped up. The feeling of dizziness came, and his brows were even tighter.

Leo hurriedly supported him: "Don't move, it's just a minor injury." Lei Ao leaned on Xiao Mu and sat on the bed, Leo took off his coat and shirt, and urged Wood, "Hurry up."

Xiao Mu looked at Leo General The clothes he took off were thrown at the foot of the bed, which happened to be the blind spot of his vision. He frowned: "Turn around."

Leo hesitated for a while, Xiao Mu moved his hand, and Leo saw him, worried that he would be uncomfortable when he moved. : "Don't move, I'll turn."

Leo's back was scalded in a large area. At this time, the blood was blurred, and the edges of the wound were black, which looked particularly terrifying.

Xiao Mu gasped. The moment before he passed out, he felt Leo's embrace in a trance. He thought he was hallucinating.

But seeing the injury on Leo's back, he was sure that it was not an illusion. Most of Leo's injuries were due to that hug.

At this time, he didn't feel any pain except for dizziness. Obviously, Leo took good care of him.

Lei Ao quickly turned to face Xiao Mu again, saw him turn his head to look to the other side, thought he was angry, walked over and said, "Slightly injured, it's fine."

Xiao Mu turned his head and glared at him: "Don't hurry up and treat , If I don't wake up now, you won't be ready for treatment?"

Leo saw that his eyes were red, and reached out to caress the end of his eyes: "I'm fine," he turned to Wood, "Treat the wound."

Wood took the Going forward with the treatment device, Xiao Mu patted Leo's hand away and gestured to the seat not far away: "Sit well."

Xiao Mu kept staring at Wood to treat Leo, waiting for Leo's back to recover as before, as if nothing After being injured, he breathed a sigh of relief.

Wood found a set of clean clothes for Leo and left the room with the therapy device.

Lei Ao was about to get dressed, Xiao Mu beckoned to him: "Come here." Leo stood by the bed, and Xiao Mu asked him to turn around again.

Xiao Mu looked at Leo's back, stretched out his hand to caress his wound, and touched the uninjured area on the edge, obviously feeling two different touches.

"I knew it couldn't get better so quickly, it just seemed okay, but it's okay, at least it won't get infected, is it still painful?"

Leo noticed the soft touch coming from his back, and his body was not affected by it. The tightness of the control, the pain in the wound seems to be relieved a lot under the cool fingertips.

He turned around and grabbed Xiao Mu's hand, with fire in his eyes, and warned in a low voice, "You haven't recovered yet, so don't mess around."

Xiao Mu saw his reaction as soon as his eyes swept away, and he couldn't help laughing and crying: "Can you stop thinking about it when you are injured?"

Leo lowered his head and bit his hand lightly: "Small injury, if I hadn't taken care of your body, I would have done my best to tell you. Your injury is nothing."

Xiao Mu's face turned slightly red, and he decisively changed the subject: "How is the situation now?"

Leo let go of his hand, put on his shirt, and sat on the edge of the bed with a serious expression.

"Most of the mecha warriors were seriously injured. Fortunately, there are medicines prepared by you. No one was injured, but the situation is not very good. There are many people who need limbs. The second starship will send them back to Yaoxing. "

You've been in a coma for about six hours. Our people are searching everywhere, but they haven't found it yet, and haven't been attacked again."

Xiao Mu wondered: "The other party was obviously waiting for us on purpose, but the fighter plane was on the way. Backing up and suddenly self-destructing, it always feels a little strange."

Leo nodded with a cold expression on his face: "The technicians have analyzed the wreckage of the fighter plane, and it's not a self-destruction, but a remote-controlled bomb."

Xiao Mu was stunned: "This is a lunatic. "

Lei Ao said: "The other party is very dangerous, I don't know what else to do. Grandpa means to rectify here first, and send someone out to inquire about the situation at the same time."

Xiao Mu opened the system map and found that it was still a marginal area. The experimental base in the middle is still far away.

What surprised him was that there was not a single red dot on the map, which meant that there were no malicious people against him, but the opponent tried to hurt them by sacrificing his own people.

Could it be that he was staring at the experimental base, and there was no one there?

If there is no one, he is even more puzzled. The other party is obviously not a simple person, and the method of choosing to fight them directly is also very cruel.

No matter how you look at it, it doesn't look like someone who immediately retreated when they saw them coming.

"What's wrong?" Leo asked when he saw Xiao Mu's thoughtful expression.

Xiao Mu came back to his senses: "I was thinking why they didn't attack again, they are so confident that the explosion will kill us all?"

Leo said: "According to the results of the investigation, we suspect that they have left this planet.

Lei Ao touched Xiao Mu's pale face: "Don't think about this first, you need to rest." Xiao

Mu thought about it, as long as the other party has plans, he will definitely take action, and the most important thing now is as soon as possible. recover. It took Xiao Mu

to rest for two days before returning to normal. Compared with the speed of modern recovery, it was already fast, but Leo wrapped his arms around him with a worried look: "Your physical fitness is too poor."

Sentinel ratio, he is really bad, but compared to his original, it is much better.

He looked at the green forest not far from the window. For the past two days, the starship would approach the middle for a certain distance every day. After carefully examining the surrounding area, he continued to move forward.

He asked: "I still haven't found it?"

Leo nodded, Xiao Mu said: "The experimental base is very likely on this planet, and the base must be built in the safest place, perhaps in the middle."

Leo said: "It is possible, This planet is not big, and at the current speed, we can reach the middle in three days."

As Leo said, the starship arrived in the middle of the green star three days later, and the metal detector kept sending responses, and it didn't take much effort. I found the entrance to the experimental base.

Due to the self-destruction incident when they arrived, both Louis and Leo were extra cautious. They both thought the base was unsafe, but there was a lot of information about Recher and Wen Xin in it, so they had to go inside.

The two quarreled over who went in. Everyone wanted to go in, but no one gave in.

The two had a cold face, no one of the officers in the conference room dared to persuade him, and Wood was helpless, took the opportunity to sneak out and went to the lounge to find Xiao Mu.

Xiao Mu was making medicine. The sudden attack of Illusion and Green Star consumed a lot of medicine. He took advantage of Leo's meeting to make some spare parts.

After learning about the situation from Wood, he was also very helpless. Thinking of the other party's actions of sacrificing his own people, he actually doubted whether the experimental base would have buried a pile of dangerous goods long ago, and they would be blown up to slag when they entered.

I learned from Yin that Leo's parents ran away from the experimental base and then disappeared suddenly. It is very likely that it has something to do with the base. It is very likely that there is information about them in the base. They have been searching for many years and cannot give up any information. .

Thinking of this, Xiao Mu suddenly froze for a moment, since he woke up, he hadn't heard Yin's voice.

He stretched out his mental tentacles and looked around, but saw no sound. He tried to connect with the sound in his head, but there was no response.

After thinking about it, he decided to go to the conference room to see the situation of Leo and Louis, and at the same time ask about Yin.

When he arrived at the conference room, there were only two people in the conference room, Leo and Leo. Leo's voice was tense: "Grandfather

is still waiting for you." Leo said blankly: "You have a combination guide, they are my son and daughter-in-law, something happened. The elders should come forward."

Leo said: "I am their son, I will go."

"I will go, there is no need to discuss." Louis insisted.

"I don't agree, I must go in." Leo said.

Xiao Mu helplessly listened to the two of them not giving in to each other, arguing like children, coughed lightly, and looked at Louis: "Lieutenant General Louis, let me go with Leo!"

"Nonsense," Louis said coldly, " I absolutely won't allow it."

Xiao Mu was about to persuade him, when a sound of electricity sounded in his head, the voice sounded intermittent, like a person panting heavily while running: "Mu Mu, are you calling me?"

"Where are you?" Xiao Mu ask.

Yin's voice was still intermittent: "I saw your starship, come pick me up and send me spiritual power."

Xiao Muzheng was puzzled, and a soldier came to report: "Report, an unknown object came out of the base and is approaching the starship, please instruct."

Louis got up: "Object?"

"Yes, there is no thermal induction."

Louis walked to the command room , Leo and Xiao Mu were behind him, Leo grabbed Xiao Mu's hand, frowned and said, "Don't talk about the proposal just now, I'll go in alone."

Xiao Mu glanced at him: "No."

Leo He frowned, and when he arrived at the command room, he saw that a very strange object was gradually approaching the starship on the screen in front of the command station.

When they got closer, someone exclaimed: "It's... equipment?"

"There is also an energy box."

"How is this possible, have these researchers turned dead things into essence?"

Xiao Mu's mouth twitched, both It's interstellar, and it's not refined.

"Mu Mu, where are you? Come and pick me up, I'm exhausted." The sound came intermittently.

"Hey, it's descending! Are you ready to stop?" said an officer.

"It's moving again."

Xiao Mu looked at the scene where various equipment and instruments were approaching on the screen, and suddenly thought of the scene where the rocks attacked the interstellar when the rock star was attacked.

"You... just came out of the base?" Xiao Mu asked.

"Yeah, I brought a lot of things with me! I took out all the ones mentioned about Xinxin." Yin's voice was intermittent, and the voice behind him suddenly became high, as if he was very proud.

Xiao Mu: "...you're amazing!"

"You have a vision, I like you!"