85 Arrest

Xiao Mu stared at the news on the terminal with a tense expression. He was not familiar with Area A, but he was familiar with the address on the map. It was the base of his previous medicines—the Wilderness Forest.

The location there is relatively remote, and now it is a working day, there are not many people going there, and it is not easy for people to find out what happens there.

Seeing him stunned, Qiao patted his shoulder: "What's wrong? What did Major General Leo say?"

Xiao Mu quickly turned off the terminal and forced a smile: "It's okay, I'll go to the bathroom."

Walking to the door, He stopped in his footsteps, clenched his fist in his hand, and walked out quickly without saying anything. He must not let Hawke have an accident.

The other party's information technology is superb. He is not sure whether he has been monitored, and dare not do anything, for fear of angering the other party and harming Hawke.

Just getting rid of the guards is not easy, he is followed wherever he goes, except for the bathroom.

He went to the bathroom, stared at the window of the bathroom, and couldn't care less. He rolled up his sleeves, pushed the window open, climbed on the window sill and jumped down.

Before taking two steps, he encountered the patrolling soldiers of the Marshal's Mansion. The soldiers knew him, greeted him, and continued to patrol.

When he arrived at the door, he was stopped by the guard again. Seeing that there was no guard beside him, the guard said: "Master Xiao Mu, I will call the guard for you."

Xiao Mu waved his hand: "No, they are helping me with things, I will go to the aircraft to get something. , I'll be back soon." The

guard didn't say anything, and watched him get on the aircraft. After a while, the guard who stayed on the aircraft got off the aircraft, and after a while, the guard's expression changed and looked at his colleague standing next door: "The aircraft It's flying."

My colleague was at a loss: "Didn't you say you went to get something and came back?"

"It's broken, Master Xiao Mu doesn't have any guards around!"

Like them, there was also the original left-behind aircraft, but now One of the guards standing in the parking lot said, "Master Xiao Mu drove the aircraft away?"

"Didn't he say change clothes on it?"

"Don't think about it, he has no guards around now, it's too dangerous, I'll contact the boss."

When Ah Da received the news, he kicked open the bathroom door and watched the wide open The window, gritted his back molars, and while arranging his men to track the aircraft, he rushed to Merry's room and stared at Joe and questioned.

"What happened? How could Young Master Xiao Mu be controlled?" Seeing Xiao Mu's unusual behavior, Ada immediately thought that he was being controlled.

"What?" Qiao was shocked, "Didn't he go to the bathroom?"

"He drove the aircraft away by himself." Ah Da gritted his teeth.

Qiao was completely at a loss: "He's fine after treating Merry... By the way, he seems to have received a message before he left, and his face doesn't seem to look good."

Ah Da's face darkened: "It must be controlling Young Master Xiao Mu. Someone gave him an order."

Qiao also felt it was possible and urged: "Contact Leo quickly, he should have sent someone to monitor the person now, and let him control the person before Xiao Mu goes.

" He was not in the room and didn't know about You Mo, so he was stunned: "Do you know who started the attack?"

Qiao nodded, Ah Da didn't ask any more, and contacted Leo. Leo heard something happened to Xiao Mu, and his voice almost stopped. Bing, looking at the person being monitored on the virtual screen in front of him, his eyes were cold.

"You continue to track the aircraft, don't act rashly."

Leo finished speaking and gave another order: "Go," he thought for a while, taking into account that Xiao Mu was most likely to be controlled, and the only one who could release the control was himself. The person who started the attack can't have an accident for the time being. He added, "Don't kill it."

You Mo, who was sitting in the living room of the luxury hotel suite drinking red wine, lowered his head and took a sip of wine, then raised his head, there were already four people standing beside him. A sentinel in a black military uniform.

He raised his eyebrows, glanced at the intact door and the rope hanging from the top of the window, put down the wine glass and raised his hands, chuckling softly.

"Are you guys practicing? I'm sorry, I didn't know this suite was requisitioned. I'll change rooms now."

At this time, another person walked in at the door, and You Mo's eyes changed imperceptibly, with a little regret , What a pity, he didn't die in Green Star.

Lei Ao's face was full of coldness: "You Mo, the boss of the Forest Trading Company in name, is actually a member of the Green Star Base, the creator of this interstellar chaos, right?"

"Wrong," You Mo laughed, " This officer, I am the boss of the forest trading company, but I have never heard of the base you mentioned. I came to Yaoxing this time to cooperate with Zhao's sincerity. In other words, the content of my cooperation is still an important part of helping to solve the confusion. Ring!"

Leo said coldly: "Search." The

four sentries immediately searched the suite in a carpet-like manner, but found nothing.

You Mo smiled innocently: "I am a good citizen, and my ID card and business license are all legitimate."

Leo looked at him like an ice pick, opened the terminal and asked Ada Xiao Mu's current location, and learned that Xiao Mu was away from The city center is getting farther and farther, and the destination is clearly not this apartment.

"Grab it, seize it, let the technicians remove his terminal, and check the space backpack on him." Leo ordered one after another.

You Mo's smile froze. He didn't expect him to be so savage. When he saw the sentinels doing something, he said coldly: "This is not in line with the rules, I want to report you."

Leo sneered: "Report as you please." The corner of

You Mo's mouth was still slightly Yang Yang, with irony in his eyes: "What nonsense laws are just restraining us ordinary people, and they are of no use to you sentinels!"

Leo snorted coldly: "Don't pretend, no matter how good your acting is. It's useless, we have eyewitnesses, and the evidence will be filled one by one, so quibbling is useless."

"Eyewitnesses?" You Mo sneered, "I think you just found someone to identify and want to wrong me?"

"Mrs. Marshal Hao Xing is not someone you can find casually." After Lei Ao finished speaking, seeing his face change suddenly, he snorted coldly, his chin a little, and his subordinates immediately grabbed the person.

A crack appeared in You Mo's smile: "Mrs. Marshal Hao Xing? Are you looking for a dead person to authenticate me?"

"Who said he died?" Leo ignored him and asked his subordinates to take him to the military prison for strict guarding. During this period, You Mo didn't say anything, but his face was full of disbelief.

Lei Ao frowned, but You Mo didn't threaten him with Xiao Mu, which was a bit abnormal.

Or, he didn't want to admit his identity and deliberately didn't reveal it?

He didn't have time to think about the real reason for You Mo. After arranging his subordinates, he contacted Ada, and drove the aircraft to chase after the direction given by Ada.

Xiao Mu made the route and sat in the driver's seat full of worry. From time to time, he asked the other party to send a picture of Hawke to show that Hawke was safe.

Xiao Mu realized that something was wrong after seeing a few photos. The angles of the photos were all the same. They were not taken by people on the spot, but were taken by a fixed machine.

He sent a photo again, and the man with the nose of the plane looked unhappy: "It's so annoying. It would be better if Mitt had dealt with him sooner."

The person sitting next to him looked almost like Xiao Mu . It was exactly the same, even his hair was long and straight, but his face was pale and unconscious. Hearing his voice, his eyes moved and he half-opened his eyes.

The memories of not long ago flooded into his mind, Green's eyelashes trembled, and his face was full of guilt.

He was taken to a private hospital by You Mo's people a few days ago. When he woke up, he looked similar to Xiao Mu. He knew that they must want to use him. He wanted to escape, but he couldn't. He also contacted Not on Mitt.

Later, the head of the plane was not very annoying: "You want to kill Mitt, don't you? The boss hates his subordinates being emotional, and if they got together, neither of them had any good fruit to eat. Mitt deliberately ignored you before, but you didn't feel it. ?"

"The boss is kind to Mitt. He has been active enough to help the boss. Now that you are here, he will only be more dedicated to his work."

After that, he didn't dare to try to contact Mitt anymore, but was full of panic. He didn't want to hurt anyone. , and he didn't want Mitt to harm anyone, but he couldn't stop it at all.

This morning, he was pulled out by the nose of the plane. He stayed in the aircraft for a long time. He didn't understand what he was going to do. Later, he was taken to the drink shop. He was confused when he heard someone calling Xiao Mu behind him.

He realized something at the time, and was about to struggle when he was dizzy by the head of the plane.

He glanced out. It was a large parking lot. He didn't know where it was. He turned his

head and asked, "Where is Mitt? What happened to you who just recognized me as Xiao Mu?" Glancing at him, he took a look at the picture of Hawke that he just posted: "Be nice, don't talk too much, if it wasn't for Mitt to come over later, I'd like to make you dizzy again."

"Where's Xiao Mu?" Green had seen Hawke, and it was seen in the photos of Xiao Mu that were circulated by netizens after the exposure of Xiao Mu's god-level guide. The two were obviously friends.

He probably understood in his heart that they used him to catch Xiao Mu's friend, and the ultimate goal must be Xiao Mu.

The head of the plane laughed: "It's coming soon, Mitt is waiting for him there," the head of the plane said, pointing to the innermost white aircraft, "Mitt has a new good thing from the boss, this time It can definitely be solved at one time."

He complained: "Yaoxing's inspection is too strict, otherwise it would not be easy to solve it with some weapons. Where can I use the boss's good things."

Green stared at the white aircraft, Turning his head to open the door, he must stop Mitt.

The nose of the plane grabbed his shoulders and pulled him back to keep him away from the door: "What are you doing, be honest!"

Green struggled regardless, the nose of the plane was angry, and he didn't care that Mitt was unhappy when he saw it, so he took out a An injection was inserted into Green's neck.

Green's eyes widened and he looked at the window behind the nose of the plane: "Mitt!" The nose of the

plane turned, Green gritted his teeth, gathered all his strength to hold his hand, plunged the syringe into his wrist, and pushed the stopper.

The nose of the plane turned his head angrily: "You..." Before

he could finish his words, he fell into a coma. Green stared at him for two seconds, and then hurriedly got off the aircraft.

He took a deep breath of the air outside, looking at his face on the window glass, his confused expression gradually became firm.

It's just that there is a wry smile on the corner of his mouth. He may really be someone who is not loved by God. He has nothing but himself, but now, he has someone he wants to save.

Maybe it doesn't work, but he has to try, he looks at the white flying machine, Mitt, you are so nice to me, don't you care a little about me?