24 The Devil's Academy

Xiao Mu couldn't believe his eyes, he deliberately signed up!

He clicked into the school forum, and the page was full of 'Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh are all tentacle monsters? '

He looked at the top post, and the next second it was posted, there was a flurry of replies.

'Hey, at first glance, it is inexperienced. There are not many smart people like me who have prepared materials in advance and copied and pasted directly. '

'The tentacle monster +1, I was on time and I didn't register successfully'

'...'

'Everyone upstairs is awake, if you don't rush to register for other schools, just wait to leave the A area! '

'Oh my God, I'm leaving. '

'Let's go'

Xiao Mu was shocked when he saw this. He quickly crossed the page and thought about it. Just in case, he went directly to the official website of the Ministry of Education and clicked on the school registration page.

The registration page is divided into grades. He clicked on the second-grade page of the higher department in District A, and all the schools that enroll in the second-year of the higher department in District A are all arranged on one page.

His eyes swept away, and the Imperial Military Academy was excluded first, and the other schools were all filled.

He had checked the relevant information before. The registration page on the official website of the Ministry of Education was ranked according to the comprehensive strength of the school. He hardly thought about it and clicked on the Imperial Military Academy to register.

The registration went well this time. He breathed a sigh of relief and stared at the 138 on the button of the Imperial Military Academy.

For the rest of the schools, except for the few schools in the bottom row, the registration buttons of the other schools are all 0, which means that the students are full.

He was puzzled. The Imperial Military Academy is the number one school. Logically speaking, shouldn't it be the most popular?

Until the registration deadline at 5:00 pm, the number of students enrolled in Imperial College's plan was still 56, which means that this time only 144 second-year students of the Higher Department were recruited.

At dinner, Ren asked Xiao Mu with a gentle smile: "Tomorrow is the school day. Which school did you apply for? Are everything ready?"

Xiao Mu nodded: "The Higher Department of the Imperial Military Academy, it's ready."

He There are few things, bed sheets and quilt covers and the like will be bought after moving into the bedroom tomorrow. Anyway, the express delivery is very fast now.

Ren was slightly stunned: "Imperial Military Academy?"

Xiao Mu's heart skipped a beat. Thinking of the unfilled enrollment, he suddenly felt a little uneasy.

The higher education department only has two years of study, and the students are basically connected in one school, so the number of second-year students enrolled in each school is only about 200.

With such a small number of people and strong comprehensive strength, it stands to reason that it should be easy to recruit.

Just as Xiao Mu was about to ask, he heard Lei Ao snort coldly: "You are not too brave."

Xiao Mu looked at him blankly, not puzzled: "Is there any problem?" Ren glared at Lei Ao

and comforted: " Imperial College... The style of study is rather sturdy, you have to pay attention to safety, by the way, I will prepare a few narcotics for you, you can take it with you, just in case."

In view of the special reactions of Ren and Leo, go to the next day When reporting to the school, Xiao Mu was very uneasy.

The aircraft landed in the school parking lot. He glanced outside. The parking lot was full of aircrafts of various styles.

Carrying a backpack with all his belongings on his back, he opened the terminal school map and walked to the freshman reception.

Since it was the beginning of the school day, there were many students on the road, and Xiao Mu's heart was pounding after he didn't walk for a while.

Along the way, all the classmates he met were above Grade B in physical fitness, and almost all of them were above 185 in height. They were tall, muscular, and... fierce in their eyes.

He felt a lot of eyes fall on him, looking at him.

Fifty meters from the reception, he stopped. Five meters in front, three tall classmates stopped a short black-haired boy. Although he was a little short, he was also 1.8 meters tall, but he was tall and not strong.

Xiao Mu glanced at the map, there was an intersection, and the reception desk had to turn right there.

"New? You bumped into me just now, you'd better make amends, or... Seeing you like this, you can't help but beat me?" The boy in the middle said to the black-haired boy.

The next second, the black-haired boy raised his hand and stabbed the boy's arm. The boy's whole body froze. The black-haired boy kicked him to the ground with one foot, and then stepped on his abdomen.

He shook the injection in his hand and looked at the boy's other two partners: "Do you still want to make amends?"

"No, no." The two shook their heads.

The black-haired boy snorted softly and turned right to leave.

Xiao Mu stared at this scene dumbfounded, and continued walking after the three tall boys left in embarrassment.

When he arrived at the reception, he connected the terminal to the self-service reception machine according to the prompts. After connecting, the application interface for dormitory popped up on the virtual screen. He chose a quadruple room.

Soon, 30 601 dormitories were displayed on the screen, and the fee was 5,000.

He just paid the dormitory fee, and the terminal obtained the 601 dormitory key card permission the next moment, and he pressed to confirm.

The terminal received a message, and he clicked: Welcome to the Higher Department of the Imperial Military Academy, please download the class schedule for this grade on the official website, choose your own courses, each class is one credit, the minimum 20 credits per week, and 300 credits per semester Graduation is possible. Note: Physical education classes account for at least 5 credits per week.

Xiao Mu is very novel. There are no classes here, and classes are completely free, which is so different from modern times.

He went to the official website to download the course, and after downloading it, he clicked on the class schedule. The course filled the entire screen, and some had to be swiped to see it.

Various courses have different colors, and there is a row of notes on the right side. Courses recommended by the Department of Mecha Combat; courses recommended by the Department of Command; courses recommended by the Department of Medicine

; It was white, and he clicked the button of the recommended course of the Department of Medicine, and the green and white courses were revealed, and the rest of the courses became the background board.

The higher education department does not require examinations, and allows students to take classes freely, but universities require examinations. These recommendations are to allow students who have decided on majors to study in a targeted manner.

He closed the terminal, walked out of the reception, bumped into someone hurriedly running at the door, and took two steps back.

"I'm sorry, are you okay?"

"Hawk." Xiao Mu looked at the blond boy who hurriedly apologized and shouted in surprise.

Hawke's eyes lit up: "Xiao Mu, why are you here?" He blinked and looked at him in disbelief, "You shouldn't have signed up for this school, right?"

He grabbed Xiao Mu's arm: " Could it be that you are just looking weak, and its entity can reach B-level?"

Xiao Mu realized again that his poor physical fitness was an obvious thing.

"No, my physical fitness...is very poor." After Xiao Mu finished speaking, he couldn't help but wonder, "There is no physical fitness limit for admissions. Could it be that there is a physical fitness assessment?"

"No, no, no," Hawk waved his hand and looked at him With a puzzled look, he exclaimed, "You really don't know?"

Xiao Mu felt uneasy: "Have I missed any important information?"

Hawke glanced at him: "Haven't you heard that the Imperial College's other A name...Devil Academy?"

Xiao Mu shook his head.

After Hawke's eloquent explanation, Xiao Mu finally understood why the school was not full of enrollment, and why people who knew him didn't respond correctly when they heard that he applied to the Military Academy.

The Imperial Military Academy and its affiliated colleges have strong teachers and a high degree of freedom of study. The graduation assessment is the most stringent of all schools.

The school motto is self-improvement.

Since the establishment of the school, the school has always respected the strong, and all the best students of the empire have gathered in this school.

Due to the highly developed medical skills in this era, as long as no one is killed, the school does not care about fights in the school.

This is a school that speaks with fists. Sentinels have been trained by the White Tower, and their first choice after coming out is the Imperial Military Academy.

The Sentinel's combat effectiveness is higher than that of most ordinary people, standing at the top of the school chain, and the weak are either self-improving or being bullied.

Over time, people who are not confident in their abilities will not choose the Imperial Military Academy or its affiliated colleges.

At the same time, an anonymous rule has also been formed: those whose physical fitness is below Grade B will not enter the Devil's Academy.

Everyone in Imperial College has the ability to protect themselves, whether fighting or using medicine or using mecha or other specialties.

Although there are hidden dangers in school life, this environment makes it easy for people to grow up.

After Hawke saw that Xiao Mu didn't respond, he whispered: "The people who are strong in school may not be really strong when they look good, don't be afraid, you look so weak, but you dare to come to school, others will definitely think you have something. He's good at it, so he won't easily attack you."

Xiao Mu recalled the scene he saw before, when the three strong men kicked the iron plate of the weak-looking black-haired boy.

He rubbed his forehead: "People at school, don't do it for no reason?"

Hawke blinked and twitched his fingers: "There are many reasons, too weak to affect the reputation of the school, too ugly and annoying, look at It's not pleasing to the eye, and...the beautiful people are chased, the suitors fight, and they refuse to fight without giving face, there are too many."

Xiao Mu secretly thought, those who are looking for these reasons are crazy!

He began to regret: "Can I still change schools now?"

"Which grade are you?"

"Second year in the Higher Department."

Hawke spread his hands: "There are few admissions staff for the second year, and now all schools should be full, but not full. Yes , it's probably our school."

He comforted: "It's alright, aren't you planning to study medicine? It's alright to carry drugs such as anesthetics and stunners at all times, and the class is absolutely safe."

Xiao Mu finally understands Ren Why give him medicine.

"I'll go back to the dormitory and have a look." Since he couldn't change schools, he didn't think much about it. Although it sounded scary, he always felt that, after all, they were all human, so he wouldn't just do it if he didn't have anything to do!

"I'm in Building 28, which one are you in?" Hawke asked with bright eyes.

"Building 30."

"Hey, why do you live in a quadruple room?" Hawke whispered, "Are you short of money?"

Xiao Mu said, "It's okay." He didn't lack, but there was too little money.

Hawke suddenly said: "Do you want to experience the feeling of living together? I don't have roommates. You go to clean up the dormitory, and I will find you to play later."

Xiao Mu nodded and came to the dormitory while looking at it. The dormitory is The layout of four rooms, one living room and one kitchen, the house numbers of the four rooms are all empty, and no one has moved in yet.

He chose the inner room on the right, and was stunned when he entered. The room had one bedroom, one bathroom, one study, and there was a set of holographic equipment in the study.

He no longer thinks that accommodation is expensive! He simply loved this dorm.

However, when he went to sleep at night and pulled the curtains, he saw the people in the dormitory on the 6th floor of Building 29 opposite two meters away, and he had only one thought.

Is it time to change dorms now?