37 Breakthrough

Xiao Mu didn't let Hawke go with him. Hawke's mental tentacles have increased recently. He is worried that he can't control his identity. There are many sentinels in the First Hospital, which is very dangerous.

He and Gu Miao took the Zhao family bodyguards to the First Hospital. On the way, Zhao Sheng's assistant sent Yan Chen's ward over.

Yan Chen was in Ward 108 of the emergency building, at the back of the main building, when the two arrived, there were a bunch of reporters around the door, and the soldiers in dark green uniforms stopped them five meters away, and they were not allowed to enter.

Gu Miao's body trembled slightly. He rarely went out, and he was more nervous in crowded places. With red eyes, he looked at Xiao Mu worriedly: "How do we get in?"

Xiao Mu raised his hand and put it on his shoulder soothingly. Take him to a place with few people on the edge: "If you are stopped, just explain your intention. We are here to help."

Gu Miao took a deep breath, thought of Zhao Sheng, and calmed down.

"Stop!" A dark-faced soldier stopped the two of them. He was stunned. There was a guide among them. His voice was much

softer. I am the guide, I want to see Yan Chen, if he is not in a good condition, I can give him spiritual counseling." The

soldier looked at him in surprise, this was clearly a guide with a partner, generally speaking, a guide with a partner It is very suitable for giving people spiritual guidance, and the spiritual tentacles will not be disturbed by sentinels.

However, because of the strong possessiveness of sentinels, almost no sentinels are willing to let their guide companions give others spiritual counseling.

Gu Miao was looked at by him but didn't hear the answer, her eyes were even redder: "Is it okay?" The

soldier nodded subconsciously. The sentinel had a natural desire to protect the guide. Seeing him so soft and weak, it seemed as if he said heavy words. is a crime.

After nodding, the soldier realized that something was wrong, and quickly added: "Please wait a moment, I'll go ask for instructions."

After a while, a tall sentry came out. He was dressed in a dark green military uniform and carried the rank of major general on his shoulders. With red blood inside and stubble on his lips, he looked tired.

Xiao Mu inexplicably felt a little familiar, and was thinking about it, and the reporters beside him gave him a headache.

When the reporters saw the sentinel, they immediately boiled: "Major General Yan, how is your brother's current condition?"

"Major General Yan, did your brother really have an accident while taking the medicine from the Delicious Pharmacy Company?"

"Major General Yan..."

Yan Shun was cold. His face and eyes swept across the reporters, and in an instant, the noise disappeared: "This is the hospital, please keep quiet."

He walked in front of Xiao Mu and saw Xiao Mu's eyes flashing a trace of surprise, and his eyes fell on Gu Miao On the body: "Do you know Ah Chen?"

Gu Miao shook her head. At this time, all the reporters were looking at him. His nervous lips trembled and he was speechless.

Xiao Mu patted him lightly on the shoulder and said, "Major General, can you enter the ward? He will be nervous outside."

He already remembered who this person was, and he had met Leo several times before. .

Yan Shun thought for a moment and nodded, and took the two to the ward. The ward has two rooms, the outside is a reception room, and the inside is the hospital bed.

Gu Miao finally calmed down: "I'm Zhao Sheng's partner, I hope I can help." He opened his eyes wide, "The delicious medicine will not be a problem."

Yan Shun frowned suddenly, thinking of his brother's pain. He looked at Gu Miao coldly, if it weren't for the fact that the other party was a guide, he would have thrown him out the moment he knew his identity.

Gu Miao took a step back subconsciously, Xiao Mu held his hand and looked at Yanshun: "The most important thing now is that your brother is healthy, Gu Miao is a B-level guide with a partner."

B-level guide has more than 7000 mental power , belongs to the higher-level guides. There are not many guides with a golden tower higher than this, but the guides with partners are more stable in spiritual power and have more advantages in spiritual treatment.

Yan Shun naturally understood this. Although he was angry and dissatisfied with Gu Miao, he nodded for Yan Chen's sake: "Achen is fine and everything can be said. If something happens to Achen, Mrs. Zhao..."

He didn't say anything further, and everyone present understood what he said later.

Yan Shun took them into the room, and as soon as they entered, a howl of pain entered his ears, Xiao Mu's heart trembled, and Gu Miao trembled all over.

Xiao Mu looked at the hospital bed, and there was a young, thin, black-haired boy lying on the bed. At this moment, his face was flushed, his face was grim, his forehead was blue, his hands and feet were fixed on the bed, and he kept struggling.

His physical fitness is 7800B+, which is in a stable state. The remaining value of mental power is only 300, but the total value is constantly changing, suddenly becoming 2,000, and suddenly dropping to more than 1,000.

He stared at it for a while, and found that after each return, the total value increased, from 1758 to 1763 since he entered the ward.

He instantly understood what happened, Yan Chen's mental power was breaking through.

He was a little annoyed that his physical energy had broken through inadvertently. He thought that the mental power medicine and the physical energy medicine were the same, which would cause a breakthrough.

In the future, people who buy medicine will have to be restricted. For the sake of safety, it is best to accurately measure the mental value and then determine which medicine to take.

The Zhao family has an equipment business. Maybe they can study instruments for accurate measurement of mental values. Now the most important thing is to let Zhao Sheng come out safely.

He retracted his thoughts and glanced around. There were four doctors in the ward, the oldest standing at the foot of the bed, which he had seen outside Leo's ward. Yan Shun

clenched his fists heavily and looked at the doctor at the end of the bed. His voice became hoarse: "Qiao, how is Achen?

"

Looking at Gu Miao: "He is the guide, can you help?"

Qiao shook his head: "Yan Chen is now in an attacking state and will reject it."

Yan Shun's face became even more ugly, and he said to the two of them in a cold voice, "Go out."

Gu . Miao's eyelashes trembled quickly, and she looked at Xiao Mu helplessly, Xiao Mu smiled reassuringly.

Yan Shun's heart was full of anxiety at this time, and when he saw his laugh, he immediately exploded: "Why are you laughing? Get out of here!"

Xiao Mu was taken aback by his suddenly raised voice, and quickly said, "I'm sorry."

He looked at Yan Chen and used the 'holding needle' skill on him. The green tea leaves sank into Yan Chen's eyebrows. The total value that originally fell and rose slowly each time increased by a hundred each time. It was the buff that beat every time. numerical value.

Yan Chen's struggle became lighter in an instant, Yan Shun couldn't care about the two of them, he reminded him suddenly, and ran to the side of the ward: "A-Chen."

His voice was trembling, and suddenly he had no strength. Could it be... He didn't dare to think about it again. go down.

Qiao's voice was excited: "The pain value is weakening."

Xiao Mu heard the words, and his heart moved. It seems that the closer the total value at the time of falling back to the total value after the breakthrough, the lighter the pain. When the two are the same, the breakthrough is successful, and then the pain will disappear will disappear.

Just according to the original speed, more than 200 values, about one minute plus one, it will take about four hours of pain, and the pain of this intensity will probably have to faint in the middle.

What's more, the patient is a sentinel, and the five senses are much higher than ordinary people.

Xiao Mu looked at the boy on the bed with admiration. When his physical strength broke through, he almost couldn't resist.

Soon, when the countdown to 'hold the needle' was only one-third left, Yan Chen's mental power stabilized, the remaining value was 300, and the total value was 2000.

"Brother." A weak voice sounded in the ward.

At the same time, Joe shouted: "God, this is a miracle, how can it suddenly be cured." He clicked frantically on the screen with his fingers to check the values ​​just now.

Yan Shun was half-kneeling on the head of the bed, his eyes were sore: "Where else does it hurt?"

Yan Chen shook his head wearily, wrinkling his nose at him: "Brother, you look really ugly now, be careful that you won't be able to marry a wife."

Yan Shun Laughing and scolding: "Who do you think it's because of?"

Yan Chen was about to say something, but was interrupted by a loud shout, and looked at Qiao, a famous spiritual expert in the empire who looked like a madman.

Qiao rushed to the side of the bed like a gust of wind, and asked excitedly, "Yan Chen, your previous mental power was E-level, right?

" He has been concerned about this for a long time, but fortunately, his physical fitness is not bad, and the things he likes to do do not require much mental power.

"God, did you know that your spiritual power has broken through!"

Yan Chen's eyes lit up, "It's E+?"

Qiao shook his head, wishing to stare at his head to see what miracle happened inside: "D -Level, you must stay in the hospital for a long time, I must find out what happened!"

Yan Chen shrank his neck in fright, when Qiao saw this, the corner of his mouth twitched, showing a kind smile: "A Chen, you Tell me, what did you do before?"

"After attending the commendation meeting with my brother, I played around in Area A, and then repaired the mecha for my brother." He glanced at Yanshun carefully, "I was not careful. I used too much force, my brother gave me medicine."

Suddenly, all eyes fell on Gu Miao at the door.

Gu Miao probably understood what happened, he was looking at Xiao Mu in surprise. He knew that Xiao Mu's medicine was very good, but he didn't know that it would allow his mental power to break through.

As a native guide, he understands how difficult it is to break through the spiritual power. If it is simple, the average spiritual power of the guide will not get lower and lower.

Noticing Yan Shun's gaze, he subconsciously pinched Xiao Mu's sleeve.

"Major General Yan, since it's all right, can you say hello to the police and let Boss Zhao go..." Before Xiao Mu finished saying 'la', he saw Qiao in a white coat pounce on Gu Miao and quickly reached out to stop him.

Qiao was dissatisfied and stepped over him to look at Gu Miao: "Who made the medicine in your family? Sell me a few!"

Gu Miao was stunned: "I didn't do anything."

"Impossible, you just entered the ward and Yan Chen suddenly improved, how could it be such a coincidence!"

Xiao Mu couldn't help laughing, Qiao was really sharp, but at this time The posture really made him helpless. He stretched out his hand and pushed Joe: "Doctor, can you step back?"

He stood in the middle, but Joe didn't care, as if he was just a wall, and it was a low wall, and he could stand on his feet. Can see people on the other side of the wall.

Gu Miao leaned against Xiao Mu, ignoring Qiao, and stuck out her head to look at Yan Shun: "The delicious medicine is alright, can you release A Sheng?"

Yan Shun nodded, "I just informed you," he paused. He paused, "But your medicine is so potent, even if it will be beneficial, you should remind the buyer."

Gu Miao turned her head to look at Xiao Mu, Xiao Mu knew that with the sentinel's hearing, even if he whispered to Gu Miao, Yan Shun would Hearing that, he simply said directly: "I will consider it thoroughly in the future."

Yan Shun relaxed and smiled: "Aren't you with Leo? Why are you related to the Zhao family again?"

Xiao The corner of Mu's mouth twitched: "I work at Zhao's house, and I just stayed at Major General Leo's house before."

"When did you gossip so much?" As he was talking, Lei Ao walked in and said rudely to Yan Shun.

In a blink of an eye, I saw that Qiao was about to slap on Xiao Mu, and quickly walked over to push the person away: "Qiao, you are almost a hundred years old!" Don't think about seducing Xiao Mu!

Qiao glared at him: "What's wrong with being a hundred years old, you're still young, get out of the way, I haven't asked the result yet!"

Yan Shun looked at Lei Ao meaningfully, but he didn't expect to see Lei Ao so nervous. People, clearly moved.

Leo ignored him, lowered his head and asked Xiao Mu, "Are you okay?" Xiao Mu shook his head.

After a while, Zhao Sheng also arrived at the ward, Gu Miao jumped into his arms when she saw him, and burst into tears.

Zhao Sheng hugged him, his face was cold, his eyes glanced at the people in the ward without any warmth, and finally fell on Yan Shun: "Major General Yan, what's the point of bullying the guide?"

Suddenly, the cougar appeared in the ward, fiercely Roaring towards Yan Shun, showing the anger in his master's heart.

Yan Shun frowned, pressing down on the Quantum Beast that was about to move: "Short nonsense, I didn't bully him. Although my brother has survived the danger, he has suffered a lot because of your company's medicine. If it wasn't for his spiritual breakthrough. In terms of face, I won't stop investigating, you'd better be friendly."

"Mental breakthrough?" Zhao Sheng was stunned.

Yan Shun: "You don't even know the efficacy of the company's medicine, so you dare to sell it?"

Zhao Sheng glanced at Xiao Mu, his eyes couldn't hide his surprise, he moved away in a flash, and said lightly, "Company secret." He lowered his head and whispered He comforted Gu Miao, "Let's go home."

Before leaving, his arm was pulled by Qiao: "Boss Zhao, sell me two pills of your company's medicine!"

Zhao Sheng said: "It's out of stock, the store is irregular from time to time. Restocking, you can pay attention to the store."

"Wow! How can I match the speed of young people, open a back door for me." Qiao completely forgot what he said about his youth before, and looked at Zhao Sheng eagerly.

Zhao Sheng couldn't help being haunted by him. Few of the wealthy family members in the empire didn't recognize Qiao. These young sentinels were almost always treated by Qiao when they were young.

"I'll let you know when I have the goods next time."

Qiao was satisfied, let go of his hand and went to check Yan Chen's condition again, ready to check him carefully to see if he could find the key to his spiritual breakthrough.

Xiao Mu followed Zhao Sheng out of the ward. The reporters were very excited: "Boss Zhao, is this a misunderstanding?"

"What is the relationship between Major General Leo and Boss Zhao?"

"Did Major General Leo suppress the matter? "

"Major General Leo, is this black-haired ordinary person the object of your confession? Will your family allow you to be with ordinary people?"

Only then did Xiao Mu realize that Leo came out with him behind him, and he lowered his voice slightly. He tilted his head, not wanting to be photographed, when the light dimmed, Leo walked to his side, blocking the reporters' sight.

After getting on the aircraft, Zhao Sheng was stunned when he saw Lei Ao, then looked at Xiao Mu inquiringly, and Xiao Mu spread his hands.

"I'm very interested in your plan." Leo said, sitting beside Xiao Mu naturally.

Zhao Sheng nodded, with the addition of Major General Leo, their plan will be more successful. Gu Miao was held by him, her emotions had stabilized, and she happily told Zhao Sheng about his successful pharmaceutical production.

Zhao Sheng kissed him heavily: "Miao Miao is awesome."

Gu Miao hugged his neck and smiled and rolled her eyes: "I will work hard to make better medicine."

Zhao Sheng said warmly: "Don't be too tired."

"No. I'm tired, I like it very much." His eyes were shining, Zhao Sheng could not wait to eat the little white rabbit in one bite, he was more dazzling than usual at this moment, confident and happy.

Lei Ao sat opposite the two of them expressionlessly, turned his head to look at Xiao Mu deeply, he really wanted to hold him like this!

Xiao Mu blinked and asked in a low voice, "What's the matter? Did you come to see me?"

Leo took a deep breath, raised his hand, and a medicine instantly appeared in his palm: "The medicine from the Green family." He said, thinking of When he asked for medicine, Loya's suggestion made him mock.

Want to marry the Arnold family? dream!

Xiao Mu didn't take it, but asked, "Can you smell the fragrance?"

Leo nodded: "Lanxiang."

Xiao Mu then stretched out his hand to look at it. It looked exactly the same as the mid-grade hemostatic powder he made, but what was the fragrance? Will it change?

He looked at Gu Miao, saw that Gu Miao was also looking at the medicine in his hand curiously, explained the matter again, and then asked, "Do you have an instrument for analyzing the composition of medicines at home?"

"Yes." Gu Miao nodded.

Speaking of instruments, Xiao Mu thought of what he had considered before: "The instruments for testing mental strength and physical fitness are too general. I want an instrument that can measure specific values."

"Specific values?" Zhao Sheng frowned and thought.

"Yes, what happened to Yanchen today reminds me of the top-grade Zhixue Powder that can restore 2,000 mental power, Yanchen's mental power is more than a thousand of E-level, and the top-grade medicine, residual value and medicine he took when he had three hundred remaining. The recovery value is more than 2,000 at the D-level, and the breakthrough has been made across the level."

He sighed: "This is very dangerous, the pain is unbearable when breaking through, and there may be problems. In the past, the top grades were probably bought by people with high mental strength, and they used medicine. When the residual value of mental power is very low, there is no problem."

"So I want an instrument that can measure the specific value, and prescribe medicines with different purchasing authority according to the buyer's situation. Of course, if the instrument can be promoted, let everyone It is better to take medicine according to your own situation."

Zhao Sheng looked at him suspiciously: "How do you know the specific value?"

Xiao Mu said: "Perhaps it is because the mental power is relatively high and it feels more accurate."

Zhao Sheng has no doubts, S grade The guide is just a legendary existence, and it makes sense to have this ability.

He pondered for a moment: "It is reasonable to say that it can be done, but there is no specific standard, and different values ​​need to be adjusted according to different mental powers."

"I can help with this." Xiao Mudao, he can see the specific mental values ​​at a glance, as for the rest. Value, let the other party eat a low-grade hemostasis powder.

Zhao Sheng nodded: "I will arrange for someone to improve the current tester as soon as possible, and notify you when the values ​​are debugged."

Just as he was talking, when he arrived at Zhao's house, the housekeeper said that Hawke went to his laboratory, and several people went directly to Gu Miao. 's workshop.

The results of the Lanxiang medicine test came out soon, and Gu Miao frowned lightly: "The fragrance is stained, and the outer surface is covered with a layer of guide inhibitor. I peeled it off and saw that the inside is the middle-grade hemostasis powder."

He was a little angry: "This drug has no effect on the sentinel, but the inhibitor will affect the guide."

Leo scoffed: "The Green family is so brave that they dare to use banned drugs, I will solve this matter."

Xiao Mu asked: "What do you want to do? Lei Ao said: "

Direct conviction, the medicine is the evidence."

Xiao Mu pondered for a moment, then shook his head: "The medicine was only detected after you had it in your hands. What if he refused to admit it and said that you framed it?"

Lei Ao Looking at him, he sat quietly and tilted his head to think, the sunlight outside the window shone on him, and his whole person seemed to glow.

Leo couldn't control his heart beating wildly, but when he saw Xiao Mu's eyes raised, there was a smile in his eyes. His black eyes were so bright that he could suck people in. Xiao Mu's mouth curled lightly: "I have an idea."

Wait for him After he finished speaking, Leo couldn't restrain himself from raising his hand, but he came back to his senses halfway through. He moved his hand from the side of his face to the top of his head and rubbed it.

Xiao Mu was stunned for a while, his neck shrank back: "What's wrong?"

Leo covered his gaffe, and withdrew his hand: "You are so smart."

Xiao Mu was dumbfounded, he was not a child, and he didn't need to touch his head for praise.

Gu Miao nodded hurriedly, agreeing with Lei Ao's words: "Yes, Xiao Mu is the smartest, and the company's publicity was also his idea before!"

Zhao Sheng hugged Gu Miao with a gentle smile, and looked at Lei pitifully. Oh, the invincible Major General, the emotional road doesn't look very smooth!

Xiao Mu looked at Zhao Sheng inquiringly: "I just said, is there a problem?"

"No, I will arrange it."

Two days later, a big event happened in the Jinta pharmacy training class. Irene took out the medicine she made and was praised by the teacher. Wei Na suddenly grabbed the medicine and ate it.

Supervising teacher Director Nila was taken aback: "Weina, what are you doing?"

Weina looked innocent: "I heard that Irene's medicine is very effective. I have spent a lot of mental energy in refining medicine recently. I want to try it. Try the effect, maybe feel the effect after taking it, it will inspire me to make medicine, uh..."

She said, suddenly groaned, squatted down with her head covered, her eyes flashed a little light.

She got the news that Irene's medicine contains prohibited ingredients, which has no effect on the body, but will suddenly and temporarily increase mental power.

Recently, the limelight has all been suppressed by Irene. She wants to take the opportunity to expose that Irene's medicine has a problem, and the use of illegal drugs will affect not only Irene, but also the Green family.

Nila was taken aback, and Irene was even more trembling. How could this happen? My brother said that every medicine should be taken care of, and it should not be taken away by anyone.

As the guide with the highest spiritual power in Jinta, Wei Na was highly valued and was immediately sent for treatment. Irene was looked at with suspicion.

The results came out soon, Irene was taken to an office, Nila asked with a sullen face: "Why did you add an inhibitor to the medicine?"

"I didn't." Irene's lips trembled.

Leo pushed open the door: "Director Nila, Irene's use of inhibitor drugs is a criminal act and will be taken over by the military."

Loya was in school and was taken away unceremoniously. When Cain heard the news, The children were all under control, and the Green family was surrounded and searched.

He had always had a mild smile on his face and was expressionless. He opened the terminal and gave an order, and then angrily found Leo: "Leo, what do you mean?"

Leo looked at him indifferently: "Major General Kain, I'm just handling it fairly. , Irene pretends to be a drug maker and uses illegal drugs on the medicine, you are not unaware of this, right?"

Of course Kain knew about it, but the medicine had no effect on the Sentinels, and Irene only had one in her hand, not only for the purpose of doing business in the classroom, but also for the Sentinel to eat at any time, so that the Sentinel could feel the effect of the medicine, enhance the attractiveness of Irene, and achieve purpose of marriage.

Unexpectedly, he was eaten by the guide, and Cain looked ugly. According to the information he got, Leo definitely did it on purpose.

He just happened to go to the golden tower, and he also tested the medicine he took out two days ago, and it was even more difficult for Irene to exonerate.

If only Wei Na was uncomfortable, it could be said that she accidentally got the inhibitor, not the medicine contained in the medicine, but with the medicine Leo got from Irene, the medicine still smelled of Irene's guide. Hard to argue.

Kain stabilized his mind and showed an uncomfortable look: "Irene is young and competitive, it will only let me know that she is excellent, how can she tell me that her ability is fake."

"If I knew, I would definitely stop her . , as long as she's happy, I don't care if she doesn't take medicine."

Leo stared at his expression, feeling extremely irritable, such a pretentious and chattering person in the military would be annoying to watch.

"When the search results come out, say you don't know anything!"

Cain didn't panic at all, he was confident that he couldn't search for anything: "Irene should be punished for making mistakes at a young age, but Loya didn't know it. , you let him go."

Irene is a guide and is still underage, so the consequences are not serious and will not be severely punished.

Lei Ao sneered: "I don't think he doesn't know anything, he gave Irene the medicine, right?" He looked even colder when he thought of Loya injecting Xiao Mu with stimulants and bullying him at school.

Cain stepped forward and lowered his voice: "The Green family and the Arnold family have always been well watered, so your sudden action was just for that guide named Xiao Mu, right?"

He suddenly chuckled: "Don't forget, It is also illegal to hide the guide and not report it."

Leo said, "What nonsense are you talking about?"

"Maybe I'm talking nonsense, after all... Xiao Mu doesn't exist at all."

"What do you mean?" Leo looked at him fiercely, feeling inexplicably uneasy.