81 Removal of Control

Xiao Mu looked around the banquet hall as he walked, and soon after he came in, he saw two accused guides, which made him feel a little heavy.

Fortunately, until the banquet, only two guides had problems.

Xiao Mu did not relax. The entire banquet hall was filled with high-level officials of the empire, almost all sentries and guides. If these two suddenly attacked, the consequences would be serious.

Xiao Mu has been on guard for the two of them, and Leo also arranged for people to keep an eye on them, always paying attention to their actions.

After receiving the news from Leo, Ren's face tightened. He took a drink and stood up, and started to speak. He first recalled the emergencies of the past few days, and then used Yaoxing's equipment and medicine to comfort him.

After he said this, his voice was slightly deep: "Everything is going in a good direction, but the people behind the scenes have not been caught, we can't take it lightly. There is another thing, the chaos that happened on the rest of the planets everyone should have something to do with it. I heard that the guides who attacked were actually under mind control."

"Yaoxing, there are also accused guides. The most important purpose of today's banquet is to check whether there are accused guides among the high-level companion guides, so as to avoid such incidents. Tragedy."

"How to check?"

"Are you suspicious of us?" The

banquet hall became noisy, especially the guides, who were nervously approaching their sentry, looking at the others with suspicion.

Do they really have charged guides here?

Ren raised his hand, and the noise disappeared immediately: "You don't have to worry, the control can be released. After inspection, two of the guides present were charged, and I hope they can work together."

Ren said, watching To the guides of Lieutenant General Bach and Lieutenant General Kupe, both guides showed panic, confused and overwhelmed.

"I'm fine, I'm not under control!" Lieutenant General Bach's guide said loudly, grabbing his sentry's arm.

"I'm not uncomfortable." Lieutenant General Cooper's partner said with red eyes.

Kupe comfortably kissed his partner's face, and looked at Ren with a cold face: "Marshal, my partner is normal, and there is nothing abnormal."

"My family is too!" Bach said angrily.

Ren looked at Xiao Mu, Xiao Mu stood up, and instantly all eyes fell on Xiao Mu, Xiao Mu explained: "People who are under the control of the mind will not find out that they are wrong, and their usual behavior will not be affected. He smiled and reassured: "

I will release the control for the two of you. You don't have to be nervous. Now that you have developed an instrument, you can measure it on the spot."

Joe immediately jumped up: "It can be measured now."

Kupe looked at himself His partner, although his partner was afraid, nodded: "I absolutely can't tolerate that I may hurt you, I'm going to check, there is really a problem, he said he will help me get rid of it."

Kupe kissed his face: " You'll be fine." He pulled his partner and walked up to Joe.

Qiao took the measurements neatly, saved the mental picture of Kupe's partner, sent another copy to Xiao Mu, and then looked at Bach.

Bach had anger on his face. Although he was reluctant, he knew in his heart that if he refused, everyone would be suspicious of his partner. It would be better to check it out on the spot.