5 Misunderstanding

John's aircraft was smaller than what Xiao Mu saw before he passed out in the no-man's land. It was also oval, military green in shape, and had a spacious rear seat.

Xiao Mu sat by the window and looked out the window in amazement.

The sky is full of colorful virtual tracks, intertwining with each other in space.

John drives the aircraft and walks on the green track, the lower layer is the cyan track.

Xiao Mu turned his head to look at the sky above, and above it was a staggered black track.

It's amazing, he sighed while watching, the air traffic is so developed, there will be no traffic jams at all.

Suddenly, a touch of gold came into his eyes, and he looked at it. It was a very tall building with a golden castle-like roof.

More he couldn't see clearly, the aircraft was too fast, and it quickly left behind.

Then came into view a white building the same height as the golden building, but with a Gothic roof.

John has been paying attention to his actions. At this time, he said, "That's the golden pagoda and the white pagoda. They don't belong to Young Master Xiao Mu."

His tone was very light, but Xiao Mu could still hear contempt.

Xiao Mu remembered that when Ximu introduced the sentinel and the guide, he said that the guide was in the Golden Pagoda and the sentinel was in the White Pagoda.

From this point of view, Xiao Mu Green is neither a sentinel nor a guide.

The aircraft quickly stopped in front of an apartment, which was a two-story building, each floor was about 80 square meters.

John did not get off the aircraft, but said to Xiao Mu in the driver's seat: "Master Xiao Mu, you are recovering in the apartment, and don't forget the opening ceremony in fourteen days."

"Wait..." Xiao Mu stretched out his hand and wanted to ask How to open the door, but the aircraft quickly disappeared from his field of vision.

Helpless, he walked to the door and studied the door, but found no keyhole, only a rectangle similar to a display screen on the left side.

He bent over and looked there. It was dark inside, like an electronic screen. He studied it for a while, but the door didn't respond at all.

He stood up sullenly, then froze.

A familiar feeling hit, the heart beat wildly uncontrollably, and the mental tentacles struggled to come out.

He controlled them with all his strength, turned around, and saw a black aircraft landing not far away.

Then, a familiar man jumped out of the aircraft and strode toward him.

Leo couldn't believe his eyes, someone dared to rob an apartment in the military management area!

After he saw the sneaky person on the aircraft, he asked the adjutant to stop the aircraft in advance without thinking.

Lyle, who was sitting beside him, glanced out: "Leo, it's an apartment in the back, you won't even forget where your grandfather lived before, don't let the marshal know, otherwise you will be miserable. Leo stared at the bottom: "

Just stop here."

Lyle raised his brows, moved to the window and looked down, surprised: "It's really courageous, I stole something here."

The door of the imperial house The terminal can be opened easily by swiping the terminal. Most of the people who study terminal receivers want to destroy and then steal things.

Xiao Mu watched Leo get closer and closer, even his fingertips were tense, and his face was red from the struggle with the mental tentacles.

He tried his best to control the mental tentacles, the transparent film formed on the brain became thicker and thicker, and the mental tentacles became a little quieter.

"Why are you?" Leo stretched out his hand to subdue the person, but found that he had seen this person before, and he was a weak chicken. He folded his hands on his chest and looked at him condescendingly

: "I don't have the skills, but I dare to steal something here.

Much, especially physical strength, is ninety times his.

Xiao Mu realized what he meant after a while, and quickly explained: "I didn't steal anything."

"It's no good to lie, it's not for stealing, what are you doing there?" Leo looked at the display.

"Stand honestly, the block police will come soon." He snorted softly and raised his left hand.

Xiao Mu followed his line of sight to the display screen, thinking about his previous actions, his face flushed, and he quickly grabbed his hand when he heard what he said next.

His head exploded in an instant, and those tentacles that had settled down suddenly danced wildly. He hurriedly retracted his hand and took a step back.

"Don't call the police, I'm a good citizen."

Leo stared at the place he touched just now, frowning a little puzzled.

At that moment, he had a strong desire for this person, and wanted to touch him and possess him.

Xiao Mu took a deep breath and calmed his heartbeat a little: "This is my house, I, I was just working on how to open the door."

Lei Ao's heart was instantly dissipated without a trace, he would feel a weak chicken , it's the end of the world!

He stared at Xiao Mu: "Are you a paramecia?"

He glanced at Xiao Mu with disgust, grabbed his left hand unceremoniously, and pointed his wrist to the display screen. The next moment, the door slid from left to right. Open, the door panel retracts to the inside of the wall.

Xiao Mu didn't feel happy at all, his scalp was about to explode, and all his strength was controlling his mental tentacles.

The film formed in his brain began to disintegrate when Leo grabbed him, and now there is only a thin layer left. He gritted his teeth and said, "Let go of me."

Leo subconsciously grasped him more tightly, and his mental tentacles were not affected. Control stretches out.

Black Panther walked around Xiao Mu frantically, his nose kept twitching, as if he was looking for something.

It was so huge that it almost reached Xiao Mu's chest, Xiao Mu's feet were so frightened that he fell backwards.

Lei Ao looked at his soft-footed shrimp appearance, recovered his senses, and let go of his hand in disgust.

"You..." Leo looked at him thoughtfully, and then at the black panther, "Can you see it?"

He thought about it carefully, this person looked very weak, but he fell twice and both After his quantum beast appeared.

However, this person did not have a guiding breath, and the terminal quantum sensor did not respond.

"What?" Xiao Mu stood up, took two steps back and opened the distance between the two, pretending not to understand.

Leo looked at him with judgment and leaned against the door. The next moment, the black panther jumped from the ground and rushed towards Xiao Mu.

Xiao Mu's breathing stagnated, his heartbeat stopped almost instantly, and when the black panther disappeared, he realized that both his feet were stiff.

He couldn't help it and didn't hide!

Xiao Mu just wanted to give himself a compliment, and silently added a person to the blacklist.

In the future, stay away from this person and never have any physical contact with this person!

"You can't even open the door, you should go to the nursery department for a few days." Leo left a sentence and returned to the aircraft.

Lyle was replying to the message, and when he saw him coming back, he raised his eyebrows and said, "Why has it been so long, so good?"

"No one is weaker than him," Leo folded his feet and put his hands on the seat back, "Then It's his house."

Watching the black aircraft leave, Xiao Mu heaved a long sigh, closed the door, and sat down on the sofa in the living room, his whole body weak.

After a while, he slowed down and began to study the terminal. After half an hour, he leaned on the sofa and carefully read the information about the sentinel guide.

The basic information of the sentinel guide, Ximu, was simple and clear, but he did not talk about their matching situation.

After the wizard awakens, he will be sent to the urn for the first time, and then he will continue to study in the urn until graduation.

The Golden Pagoda holds a graduation dance every year, and adult sentries with military achievements or good background are invited to participate.

This is equivalent to a blind date. Sentinel guides with a match rate of more than 50 will register for marriage the next day.

After the sentinel guides are fully integrated, they will have a common sense and recognize each other as unique. If one party dies, the other party will be hit hard even if they don't die.

Before the guide got married, he had to study in the golden tower all the time, and only during the holidays could he occasionally go out under the circumstance of protection.

The school system here is 20 years, the first 17 years are compulsory education, and at the age of 18 go to university and choose a major.

At the age of seventeen, the guide finished his studies in the higher education department. The choice of university major depends on his sentinel's major. The guide is the sentinel's best assistant.

Seeing this, Xiao Mu secretly rejoiced, fortunately no one knew that he was the guide.

The conditions of the urn are very good, and the welfare of the guide is also very good, but the urn clearly regards the guide as an accessory of the sentinel, and there is no freedom at all.

It must not be discovered that he is the guide!

As Xiao Mu thought about it, he inquired about information related to spiritual power.

It is a pity that there is very little relevant information on the light Internet, and many webpage prompts are only open to sentinel guides.

So he stopped checking and turned to Xiaomu Green's school.

Imperial Grass College is an agricultural school. The students in the school are all preparing to study plant-related majors in the future, such as the Department of Horticulture.

He used to be a paediatrician, and he was really not very interested in the field of plants.

So he set out to check the transfer-related matters. It was easy to transfer. The education here is free. You can choose a school at will, as long as you apply before the school is full.

Except for universities, all schools do not require examinations, and only use their hands to quickly grab places.

He is now 17 years old and needs to register for the second consecutive level of the Higher Ministry. There is no major in the Higher Ministry. Students are free to take the courses they want to study, find out the majors they are good at and like, and prepare for choosing a university major.

He immediately opened the map of Area A where he currently belongs, marked the location of the Empire's First Hospital, took it as the center, and looked for the school.

Soon he found it - the Imperial Military Academy, two places are a 20-minute walk away, and there is no need to take a public aircraft.

The higher department didn't need to choose a major, and he didn't need to think too much. He quickly paid attention to the school's dynamics and glanced at the enrollment countdown: thirteen days.

He looked away from the virtual screen, only to find that it was dark and hungry.

He got up to go to the kitchen to see if there was anything to eat, and was taken aback before he left the sofa and turned a corner.

There is a half-human-high robot behind the sofa. It is really scary to see it suddenly when the light is not bright.

He took a closer look and found that the robot has no eyes, but a rectangular black display screen, similar to the one on the door, but slightly larger.

He placed his left wrist on the display, blue light flashed on the display, and then a mechanical sound came.

"Robot No. 1 serves you, what do you need from the master?"

Xiao Mu looked at it in shock for a while before opening his mouth: "Can you cook?"

A flickering blue line appeared on the display, which soon became a straight line: "The key The word 'rice', are you preparing dinner for the master now?"

"Yes."

The author has something to say:

Leo ∑: You are the weakest

Xiao Mu: Yes, yes, the uncle is the best, don't come to me when you have the ability╭ (╯^╰)╮