7 Poisonous tongue

Xiao Mu was stunned, his first thought was, could it be possible that Greene liked him?

He quickly explained: "You misunderstood, I'm not Green, I don't like you."

"Coward, I don't care who you are," Leo looked at him with contempt, "I don't even dare to admit that I like it, you think I'm blind. Is it? Your face is so red, why don't you like me?"

"There are so many people who like Lao Tzu, why don't you dare to admit it?"

Xiao Mu's face was stunned. He blushed because he wanted to control his mental tentacles. !

He felt that his mental tentacles were more likely to like this man than him, and every time he saw him, he wanted to get close to him like crazy.

Of course, this reason can't be said. He reluctantly found a reason: "You really misunderstood. I blushed because I ran before."

In order to convince him, he added: "My face is prone to redness after exercise."

Lei Oko didn't think he was being affectionate, but the other party didn't admit it, and he couldn't force him to admit it.

He snorted softly: "You just ran away when you saw me, why are you looking for me now?"

Xiao Mu looked at him expectantly: "I want to go to the Imperial First Hospital, would you drop by? If you don't, you can take me to the public hospital. A flying station?"

"That's why you found out and approached me?" Leo was disdainful, "Do you think I would believe that the people living in this apartment don't have flying machines?

" He said 'don't like him' listen.

"I don't know how to fly an aircraft."

Xiao Mu received the idiot's gaze again, and he looked back awkwardly with an innocent look on his face.

He can drive a car!

"Let me think about it," Leo thought for a second, then said, "You are the 'giant baby' that Guangwang said? You are right to go to the hospital, check your brain."

Xiao Mu gritted his teeth: "Did anyone say Are you very vicious?"

Lei Ao's eyes swept to him lightly: "Weak physical strength, weak courage, weak endurance, a few truths will make you uncomfortable?"

He turned and walked into the aircraft: "Come up."

Xiao Mu glared at him Back: "Thank you, no need." He turned around and trotted toward the public flight station according to the route he checked before.

As a pediatrician, he has never had a bad temper.

But the man's mocking and contempt over and over again really made him angry.

What worries him is that his emotions are fluctuating and his control over his mental tentacles has weakened, and he is afraid that if he stays by the man's side again, he will show his feet.

The man's ability is very strong, he can tell by seeing the red and blue bars above his head, his physical and mental strength is over 9000, double S.

Even if he doesn't know much about the strength of this level now, he also knows that he is very strong. Among the people he has met, his dual abilities are the highest.

He was almost certain that a man would recognize him as a guide with just the slightest probing of his mental tentacles.

Leo made a 'cut' sound and jumped off the aircraft quickly. After a few seconds, he twisted Xiao Mu's back collar and dragged him back.

Xiao Mu was wearing Green's shirt, and the moment he was hit by Leola, the top button shattered instantly and flew up and fell to the ground.

He hurriedly grabbed the neckline and was forced to step back: "Let go, hello, did you hear me letting you go!"

Leo dragged him to the door of the aircraft before letting go, Xiao Mu rubbed his neck and gasped.

Lei Ao leaned against the aircraft door with his hands crossed, and looked down at him: "If you ask me for help, I will do it." He turned his chin

toward the aircraft: "Go in."

Going down, staring at him, and after a few seconds, cowardly entered the aircraft and sat in the far corner seat in the back row.

He adjusted his shirt, comforting himself, the person who knows the current affairs is Junjie, he can't run and can't run, and again, the buttons of his clothes may be destroyed by the whole army.

Seeing that he was honest, Leo was very satisfied, and sat in the usual seat, side by side with Xiao Mu.

He crossed his legs, leaned back in the chair, looked down at his right hand, and rubbed his fingers.

Cut, it really is a weak chicken, the skin is not slippery.

Xiao Mu stared at Lei Ao to prevent him from making any sudden movements, while controlling his mental tentacles, the transparent film in his brain gradually thickened, and his body relaxed.

He found that with the film, even if he was close to the man, his reaction would not be too great, but without the film, his heartbeat would speed up and his whole body would heat up.

However, when the film is in contact with a man, it will gradually thin, which makes him uneasy.

Fortunately, they had physical contact several times, and the time was short.

"Excuse me, what's your name?" After thinking about

it, Xiao Mu decided to write down the other party's name, and try to avoid it when he might encounter him in the future.

Leo glanced at him and said unceremoniously: "The way you approached is too low."

Is there something wrong with this person's brain circuit?

"It's not a conversation, you helped me today, I want to know your name, I hope I can return it if I have a chance."

"Return?" Leo scoffed, "When I need your kindness, I might as well just wait to die."

"Also, if you want to talk to me more, it's better to say something interesting, don't ask your name so stupid."

Xiao Mu couldn't hold back, and whispered: "Are you a superstar? It seems that everyone knows you. his name."

Leo finally knew that this person really didn't know his name, and he said incredulously: "Your ignorance has really taught me a lot."

Xiao Mu was stunned. Could it be that he is really a superstar? But he was clearly wearing a military uniform.

He opened the terminal, thought for a moment, and typed in the 'Popular List'.

After staring at the person who appeared on the top of the virtual screen for a while, he turned to look at the man: "Major General Leo Arnold?"

"It seems that his brain hasn't been completely broken."

"I'm fine," Xiao Mu gritted his teeth. "It's really rude of you to talk like that."

"You don't have the ability that a five-year-old child can master. I just infer it reasonably." Leo raised his eyebrows.

Xiao Mu decided to ignore him, looked at the screen, and said in surprise, "You are actually thirty-eight years old?"

He looked only twenty years old! Leo said unhappily

, "What tone are you using? It's thirty-eight, not eighty-three. There are many single people who are thirty-eight years old." Xiao Mugan smiled and said, "I'm just surprised. You look very young. I thought you were about the same age as me. " Surprised, this person's identity is too good! No wonder it's so narcissistic. 

Thinking of what he said about being single just now, he checked the information about marriage again. The life expectancy of an imperial person is three to four hundred, and they become adults at the age of 20. 

They can get married when they reach adulthood, and the sentinel guide can get married at the age of seventeen. However, many people do not get married so early, and ordinary people want to enjoy being single.

  Sentinel guide because it is difficult to encounter objects with a match rate higher than 50%. He looked at the note below, the sentinel's mental picture will become more disordered as time goes by, and the usefulness of the guide agent will gradually weaken. 

Unless there is a guide who regularly conducts spiritual counseling, it is easy to die from psychosis.

The average age of sentry guides is much younger than ordinary people, usually less than two hundred.

His fingers unconsciously swiped at the words "spiritual picture". Does this refer to a scene composed of spiritual tentacles?

"The hospital is here." The driver landed the aircraft and reminded.

Xiao Mu came back to his senses, thanked him quickly, and thanked Leo again, and quickly got off the aircraft.

The aircraft took off again soon, Xiao Mu contacted Ximu, Ximu spoke quickly: "I'm very busy, I have something to say."

Xiao Mu finished in one breath: "I'm Xiao Mu, I want to continue to work part-time in the hospital, morning and afternoon. Can you get two hundred star coins all day long?"

"I don't understand what you rich kids are thinking, summer vacation is the busiest time in the hospital, so you go directly to the personnel department."

Xiao Mu looked at the communication that had been hung up, Shrugging, he has seen the busyness of the hospital.

The part-time procedures went smoothly, and he received two sets of white coats and a temporary work permit.

He went to the staff lounge to change into a white coat, and went to the dispatch room to pick up a therapeutic device and a walkie-talkie, and he started working.

It was only then that he understood why when he was working before, he received so few patients on the first floor-the first floor was full of sentries.

In the words of a colleague, even if you go crazy, you won't fall to your death on the first floor.

The treatment of sentinels generally does not require part-time doctors, but there are too many sentinels who are sick during the summer vacation, and full-time doctors are too busy, so part-time doctors have no choice but to help deal with trauma.

The sentinel's mental disorder symptoms are still handled by full-time doctors.

Each sentinel has a different level of mental power, and the concentration of sleeping pills and guides is also different. This is not a part-time job that is competent.

While treating patients according to the schedule, Xiao Mu looked for opportunities to provide mental counseling to patients who had been injected with sleeping pills.

He soon made a new discovery, and every time he was channeled, his mental power would be unblocked by 100 to 500.

However, the red bar corresponding to the mental power above his head will decrease, and it will be the same as the unsealed value.

Spiritual counseling will consume his spiritual power.

In the morning, he channeled five sentries, the total mental power became 3400, and the level became D+, but his current mental power is only 1,000.

When he came to the hospital, the red bars were full, a total of 2,200.

He looked at the progress bar holding the needle and began to worry. This hundred progress is not easy.

In the afternoon, his mental power recovered by 200. He glanced at the time. After two hours, that is to say, if he recovered naturally, he could recover 100 in one hour.

He breathed a sigh of relief, got off work at 6 o'clock in the afternoon, and went to get off work at 8 o'clock the next day. He was able to recover 1,400 and treat six or seven patients.

In this way, the 'needle grip' can almost be activated before going to school.

However, he soon discovered that things were not so simple.

At that time, he was giving a sentinel mental counseling when a systematic mechanical sound suddenly appeared in his mind.

[Alarm alert, mental strength is less than 20%, and it is in a dangerous state. ]

He was startled, concentrated on treating the patient well, and breathed lightly.

Only then did I notice a slight fever in my brain, which was not too uncomfortable, like a cold and a low-grade fever.

He glanced at his mental power, the total value was 4000D+, and the current value is 700.

The author has something to say:

Leo: You just like me

Xiao Mu: Haha