99 Fanwai Lyle VS Hawke

For the Imperial Celebration Dinner, the top executives of the Empire and famous people from all walks of life were all present, and the banquet hall was very lively.

Lyle noticed the gazes that came from all over, put the wine glass in his hand on the tray in the hand of the passing waiter, and turned to look at his friend Leo: "I'll escape first, you are cold with a face. I don't dare to respect you, I almost drink the wine, and I'll be drunk again."

After he finished speaking, he rubbed his forehead and walked to a place where there were few people. Blush, a delicate and eloquent picture is even more confusing.

He glanced at it. His parents were still drinking and chatting with people on the court. If he left first, he would definitely learn a lesson when he returned home.

He shrugged and walked towards the sofa in the far corner.

Hawke was happily eating various desserts in the corner. His cheeks were bulging and he was very cute. While he was eating, he continued to reach for another flower-shaped cake on the table.

Before his hand touched the cake, a slender and beautiful hand suddenly stretched out and took the cake away. He was stunned for a moment, and when he looked up, he saw Lyle who was slightly drunk.

He was stunned, and there was only one thought in his mind: This man is so good-looking. Then there was joy in his heart, rather than eating in silence, he preferred to eat while chatting with people, this person came just right!

Because he was a guide wandering outside the urn, his identity would be exposed, and he seldom went out since he was a child.

This imperial celebration was brought by his parents after he had been spoiled for several days, and he promised not to run around and only stay in the corner.

He frowned as he watched Lyle eat the cake, and immediately understood that he didn't like it, so he hurriedly began to introduce the flavors of various desserts on the table.

"This halva is salty, you don't like cake, maybe you like this one!" He pointed to the halva, his eyes shining brightly at Lyle.

Lyle laughed lightly, the young man in front of him had clear eyes, and his round eyes looked at him, like a pet that invited pets.

Hawke was stunned. He didn't understand why his heartbeat suddenly lost its rhythm when he heard Lyle's light laughter, and his face became hot.

Lyle sat opposite Hawke and ate a piece of halva. The confusing fox narrowed his eyes and held his chin. "It tastes good. Thank you for your recommendation."

"No, no thanks." Hawke was at a loss , The person in front of him obviously did nothing, but it made him nervous.

Zhao Meng, who had been paying attention to the corner, saw Lyle walking to the corner and quickly pulled his partner's clothes. Huo Tian and Zhao Meng immediately walked to the corner and took Hawke away.

Lyle looked at the back of the family of three, raised his eyebrows, and reached out to touch the side of his face. Does he look like a bad guy? Why does Mr. Huo look alert?

Hawke turned back a little reluctantly, Lyle waved to him lazily upon seeing this, Hawke's eyes lit up instantly, and he also waved.

Zhao Meng pulled him and whispered in his ear: "He is a double A+ sentinel, you should keep your distance from him."

Hawke knew that the higher the mental power, the stronger the sentinel's ability to sense the guide, and the stronger he knew. The Sentinel's requirements for a partner are higher, and the bright eyes dimmed.

After returning, life was as usual, but Hawke didn't know what was going on. He always thought of the beautiful sentinel and searched for everything about him uncontrollably.

Hawke knew that he was the grandson of the Brooke family, that his name was Lyle, that he was a colonel, that he knew all his schooling experience and military resume.

The more he knew, the more fascinated he became with Lyle, who was powerful and graceful, but not contradictory.

All he thought about was Lyle. When he felt his heart, he felt very uncomfortable. The difference in mental strength between him and Lyle was too great. He couldn't be with Lyle. His mental strength was too low to help him.

But the more restrained his feelings became, he tried to find a solution with a glimmer of hope. Knowing that the guide agent could solve the mental confusion for the sentinel, he made a decision to study medicine.

If he learns to make guide medicines and finds a way to improve the current flaws of guide medicines, even if he is just a guide with low mental strength, he is qualified to be with Lyle!

He failed to learn, but because of hope, he had the courage to like Lyle.

He appeared on all occasions that he might meet Lyle, but not directly in front of Lyle, he was worried that Lyle would directly sentence him out of the game because of his identity.

He leaves footprints in all posts about Lyle, anonymously expresses his liking for Lyle, and at the same time knows a lot about Lyle.

Lyle's quantum beast is a nine-tailed fox, as beautiful and powerful as himself. Lyle's mecha is made according to his quantum beast. Like Major General Leo's, it is a top-notch animal mecha.

Lyle's favorite thing to do is to collect mecha models. His best friend is Major General Leo. He likes sports and doesn't like people talking about his appearance. Even if he is ruthless, he is elegant.

Hawke wrote them down one by one, thinking that he couldn't do things he didn't like in the future, and then he followed the empire's top mecha model company neatly.

Since then, as long as the model company releases new products, Hawke must be punctual and punctual to grab the goods without interruption.

After grabbing the goods, he often took the model and was overjoyed. He packed it up and sent it to Lyle anonymously. Thinking of how happy Lyle received the model, he couldn't help but be happy.

In half a year, he delivered six in a blink of an eye.

Looking at the six mecha models on the bedroom shelf, Hawk turned to look at Lyle.

This is not long after he confessed to Lyle and Lyle promised to marry him, he has been in a dreaming state these days, always feeling that everything is so unreal.

Today Lyle made an appointment to have dinner with him, and Lyle will tell him why he agreed to marry him today.

His eyes lit up: "You know it was from me?"

Lyle wrapped around his waist with a chuckle: "Of course, I won't accept things from strangers."

Hawke blinked: "But we didn't know each other before we sent you the model."

"Who said we didn't know each other?" Lyle scratched his nose, "Didn't you recommend me a lot of delicious food when we first met? something?"

Hawke was in disbelief: "But you didn't remember me at all, did you?"

Lyle tilted his head: "I didn't have a deep impression at that time, but I remembered it later," he said in his eyes. With a flash of a smile, "I can't count the number of times we met in three months."

"I thought it was accidental at first, but then I found out that you did it on purpose, and you didn't want me to find you."

Hawke He was stunned: "Have you seen me?"

Lyle said with a smile: "My boss's wedding scene, you peeked at me from the corner, and it was photographed by aerial photography; the second army high-level party, you peeked at me from the corner of the hotel, The hotel manager thought I was being followed and reminded me to be careful. Later, when he saw your face, he said that it must be a misunderstanding. Who doesn't know Mr. Huo?"

"And you peeked at me next door when you went to the restaurant for dinner. You thought I didn't know. , you forgot that the seat is against the floor-to-ceiling glass, and your actions are reflected on the glass."

Thinking of Hawke's cautious appearance at that time, Lyle couldn't help laughing.

Hawke was stunned, his face blushed, and he looked at him nervously: "I, am I stupid? I'm not stupid, I may be too nervous, if I think about it seriously, I will definitely not show it. Lyle patted the

top of his hair soothingly: "It's not stupid, it's cute. When I received the model, my first thought was to return it, but knowing that it was given by you, I

somehow didn't want to return it." Raised a bright smile: "You are so kind, if you come back, I will definitely feel very uncomfortable."

Lyle looked at him and sighed: "You don't blame me?"

Hawke puzzled: "What do you blame? Of course I don't. I'll blame you, you don't know I'm happy now!" He hugged Lyle back and rubbed his head on his shoulder.

Lyle said softly: "I know who you are, but I never said anything. You should blame me for disappointing you."

"I didn't confess to you on the spot, and you agreed as soon as I confessed. You are so good, how can you blame you."

Lyle looked down at Hawke, Hawke's eyes seemed to be full of light, clear and bright, and his eyes were full of love for him.

He moved slightly in his heart and kissed Hawke's lips. Hawke's eyes suddenly became brighter, and even the corners of his mouth could not help but lift up. Lyle chuckled lightly, deepening the kiss that was originally one-touch away.

After Hawke learned about Lyle's intentions, he was in high spirits. He didn't feel tired at all from the complicated wedding preparations, and he was full of expectations every day.

Lyle was sitting on the sofa, looking at photos of dresses from Hawke, his mouth filled with a doting smile, his father Brooke was sitting next to him, his face a little ugly.

"You really decided that he is just a paramecia guide, and even the only son of the Huo family is not worthy of you."

Lyle looked up at him with a mocking smile: "Father, you have been warning me all the time. You are not allowed to marry ordinary people, why are you not satisfied with the guide now?"

"The other guides don't matter, he just..."

"Enough," Lyle's face turned cold, "the other has nothing to do with me." He stood up, He walked to the room, took two steps and turned around and asked, "Father, do you know why I worked so hard in recent years to be awarded the title of major general in a short period of time?"

He didn't wait for Brooke to answer, and said directly, "Because I always thought he was a major general. Ordinary person, based on what I know about you, unless I have the right to speak in front of you, you will never allow me to marry him."

Before he was sure, he didn't even dare to make any promises to Hawke, let alone go Seeing him, I'm afraid I can't control it.

He paused: "You should be happy now that he is a guide, rather than mind what kind of guide he is."

Looking at Lyle's back, Brooke was stunned in place. Was this son who always seemed to talk to him silently fighting against him?

Anger hit, he took a few deep breaths, thinking of Lyle's real power in the military, and finally sighed, that's all, the Brooke family will always be led by Lyle.

After Hawke and Lyle got married, it was New Year's Eve, and it didn't take long for the Spring Beast Tide to arrive.

Hawke watched Lyle leave with great reluctance, and went to look for Xiao Mu, who was in a similar situation to him. He was in a much better mood when he left, and he was even faintly excited.

When Lyle returned home from the border, Hawke was full of him as soon as he got off the aircraft. He hurriedly embraced the person and patted the back of his head: "Slow down, be careful to fall."

"I won't fall," Hawke looked up at him with his head raised, holding him in his arms and not letting go, "I miss you very much."

Lyle's eyes changed slightly and he held him upright. Hawke quickly raised his feet and wrapped his arms around his waist, and the two faced each other. Holding them on the ground, they walked from the parking lot to the living room, and the two of them were already in a hurry.

There was a faint scent in the air, the smell of Hawke's guide. Lyle's voice was hoarse: "Do you want it?"

Hawke twisted his body, his face was reddish, his eyes were hot and straightforward: "I miss you."

Lyle pushed him against the wall beside the door, raised his hand and pressed the door switch. The moment the door was closed, he suddenly kissed him. Unlike his appearance, his kiss was warm and fierce.

The ambiguous sound of water sounded in the empty living room, and the body temperature of the two soared instantly. Hawke firmly fixed his body on his legs and unbuttoned Lyle with one hand.

Lyle's hand slid in from the hem of his clothes, ignited all the way, kneaded in two places, Hawke's body trembled, the fragrance in the air became more intense, and the spiritual tentacles of the two were protruding and intertwined.

The beautiful nine-tailed fox lay quietly not far from the two of them, a cluster of white hair on its forehead shone with golden light.

From the living room to the bedroom to the bedroom, an affair lasted for five days. In the middle, Lyle took into account Hawke's body and prepared to endure, but Hawke was unwilling and ensured that he was in good condition.

Lyle hugged Hawke, who was weak, playing with his hair with one hand and rubbing his body with the other: "What's the matter? Your physical fitness has increased?"

Hawke turned over and lay on his chest, and took it out as if offering a treasure. Physical medicine, he took two when he went to the bathroom halfway.

Lyle has taken physical medicine many times on the battlefield, and naturally understands the effect of the medicine. He was a little funny, and moved him up in his arms, touching his forehead: "Do you like me touching you so much?"

Hawke affectionately He wrapped his arms around his neck and made no secret: "Yeah."

Lyle laughed lightly, and the two exchanged a lingering and tender kiss.

On August 20th, Hawke stared nervously at the information page on the terminal. At ten o'clock, a message came. After he opened it, he immediately jumped up from the sofa.

He dialed Xiao Mu's communication, and his voice couldn't hide his excitement: "Xiao Mu, I have received an admission letter from the Imperial Military Academy."

Xiao Mu said with a smile: "I also received it, let's apply for dormitory together, it's better to be closer. "

Okay, I'll go see which one is better, and contact you later."

After hanging up the communication, Xiao Mu cut the terminal to the floor plan of the dormitory of the Imperial Military Academy, tilted his head and asked Leo who was sitting next to him. : "What do you want?"

Leo said, "You just like it." Xiao Mu's eyes curled when he heard the words.

Xiao Mu originally planned to apply for the University of Medicine, but Hawke tried to persuade him that Lyle would serve as a physical education teacher at the Military University this year. Hawke was determined to study at the Military University. Xiao Mu thought that the Medicine Department of the Military University was also very strong, so he agreed. .

It's just that the military university's school rules are very strict, and he must live on campus. Fortunately, the school dormitory conditions are good, and he is not short of money now, so he can choose the best dormitory.

After hearing about it, Leo directly made a decision to live with him at the school. It was against the rules of the school that he did not substitute for classes this year. The principal took the opportunity to let him occasionally substitute for mecha classes. He agreed and was allowed to live in the school.

Xiao Mu was looking at the map when he received the photo sent by Wen Xin, he smiled: "Father and father they have arrived at the rock star."

Leo hugged him and looked down at his terminal: "I can go wherever you want to go. I'll accompany you."

Xiao Mu gave him a smile, this time Lei Che accompanied Wen Xin to see Yan Yan's friend Yin, and he told Leo about their itinerary just for his peace of mind, not for hints.

He looked at the map again. He and Hawke considered that Leo and Lyle often went to the military headquarters, so they chose a dormitory building closest to the campus, and they occupied the two dormitories on the top floor.

Living across the door from a friend made Hawke particularly excited and looking forward to college life.

In the first half of the semester, the two received a lot of attention because of their status as guides. In the next semester, the number of guides in each school gradually increased, and their presence became less conspicuous.

A year later, the output of guide medicines on the market has been stable and the quality has continued to improve. The number of imperial double sentinels and sentinel ordinary people's partners has increased. More and more guides are willing and successful to pass the urn test, and the concept of love freedom has become popular.

When Xiao Mu and Hawke graduated, it was not uncommon to see guides on the street.

After Xiao Mu graduated, Delicious officially terminated the cooperative relationship with all guides, and changed to mainly selling guide medicines of Grade A and above. At the same time, a spiritual counseling program was opened. From time to time, the store will send a notice one day in advance to make an appointment, and each time is limited to people. Dozens of people.

At the same time, he and the research institute have a studio that jointly develops new products, and cooperates with the research institute and the Zhao family to make S-class guides, which are then auctioned by the entire alliance.

The wizard's potion works better under their constant research, and the sentinels are no longer worried about mental confusion. The entire alliance has truly realized the freedom of love, and the wizard has ushered in a new life since then.

end