30 Planning

Xiao Mu thought to himself, this is too foul, he turned around and pressed the close button to restore his heartbeat.

Taking a deep breath, he walked up to Lei Ao with his face as usual, his eyes could not help falling to the Panther mecha behind him, his eyes full of admiration: "This is your mecha?"

Leo was in a very good mood when he saw this. Not only his mecha, but also his fighting brother, the corners of his mouth raised slightly: "Yes, his name is Ying."

He raised his hand, and the next moment, a ferocious black panther appeared beside him, his palm was Falling on the head of the black panther: "It was made according to the appearance of my quantum beast."

Xiao Mu's breath stagnated, and he tried his best to control it and did not retreat. He pretended not to see the black panther, and did not dare to glance there, he simply raised his head. Looking at Lei Ao: "Really, but unfortunately I can't see your quantum beast."

"Do you want to see it?" Leo lowered his head and asked, patted the black panther on the head, and the black panther walked gracefully to Xiao Mu's body side.

Xiao Mu's body froze, and his head was not bright: "I am an ordinary person, how can I see it?"

Leo raised his eyebrows: "Don't you know that ordinary people can see the sentinel guide's quantum beast through the quantum glass?" He After a pause, "There is a quantum room in the school, I'll take you there?"

At this moment, Xiao Mu only hoped that he could recall the Black Panther quickly, and declined his proposal: "There will always be opportunities in the future, let's start training now."

The black panther disappeared, Xiao Mu secretly relieved, and Leo snorted lightly: "It's not that you can watch it if you want."

Xiao Muba had to let him watch it. When the black panther was there, he was too stressed, and he was afraid Accidentally revealed his flaws, he smiled and changed the subject: "Is it training according to the content of the physical education class?"

"Well," Leo nodded, "A lap of 200 meters indoors, ten minutes and ten laps, and rest after finishing. For five minutes, go to the corner and do sit-ups, so that you have only the physical strength left for walking, and then I will see your results."

Xiao Mu heard the words: "Okay." He put the backpack in the sit-up project area in the corner, and then started Run.

Leo returned to the cab to do mech training.

Xiao Mu watched his movements as he ran. After a while, the black panther was still standing still, and his tail began to swing up and down, left and right, and the awe-inspiring big guy unexpectedly felt cute.

Suddenly, the terminal vibrated, he stopped to look, and was stunned, it was actually Leo's communication.

"Don't stop, keep running." As soon as it was connected, Leo's voice came out.

Xiao Mu was confused and continued to run. His voice was panting: "Why do you want to communicate?"

Leo felt his ears itch for some reason, pinched his ears, and said solemnly: "It's too easy to concentrate on controlling the mecha, and in the case of interference It's better for improvement."

Xiao Mu twitched the corners of his mouth: "Am I a distraction during your training?"

Leo: "Your words are more distracting than news."

Xiao Mu didn't even know this Good words or bad words, he panted: "Major General Leo, it may be difficult for you to push yourself up against others, but I have to tell you that running with your mouth shut and running with your mouth shut are two completely different experiences. You should go and listen to the news!"

After speaking, he turned off the communication without hesitation, and if he continued, his running training would definitely fail.

Leo was operating the black panther's tail while watching the hung up communication, and he actually hung up his communication!

What are two different experiences? Does talking affect running?

After Leo entered the cab, the mental tentacles docked with the mecha. The mecha shadow heard his question and thought he was asking him, and answered after the inquiry.

[According to online information, people who are physically weak, speaking while running will affect the breathing rate and thus affect the speed]

Leo heard the mechanical sound of Ying, and whispered 'trouble', but the anger raised by being hung up on the communication It was gone in an instant.

Xiao Mu glanced at the terminal unexpectedly. Based on his knowledge of Leo, if he hung up his communication, it was impossible for him to be so quiet. At least he would shout: How dare you hang up!

Maybe it was a temporary event, he guessed.

At the end of his run, the black panther was still doing the basic movement of swinging its tail up and down. He wiped his sweat and walked to the corner to rest against the wall, with some admiration in his heart.

Such a boring action, Leo repeated countless times and insisted on it every day. It was difficult to become a master, not to mention Leo was a very talented sentinel.

He suddenly remembered what Leo had said before, what he despised was not the weak who were born, but the weak who did not work hard.

Talented people work so hard, he must exercise more seriously!

After a five-minute rest, he started to do sit-ups, but he only did a dozen or so, and the terminal vibrated. He glanced at the black panther mecha helplessly. Wouldn't he think that the sit-ups would be all right?

He has spent more than half of his physical energy now, and he can barely hold on when he shuts up.

He glanced at it, it turned out that it was not Leo's communication, it was a communication number that he did not save, but he was very impressed by the four numbers.

After breathing for a few rounds, he made sure that he could speak well before connecting: "Major General Green."

"Are you exercising?" Although he had already adjusted, there was still a wheezing sound in his words, which Cain could tell as soon as he heard it.

"Yes, but it's okay, I can talk to you," Xiao Mu smiled, "I probably know why you contacted me, I'm not interested in other people's affairs, as long as your people don't trouble me, I promise, I don't know anything."

Cain was blocked by what he was about to say, and he paused: "You are very smart, I like to talk to smart people, remember your words, Loya will not trouble you again.

" That's great." Xiao Mu said sincerely.

Kain said: "If I hear rumors that should not be known, you have to believe it, the consequences are not something you can bear."

Xiao Mu knew it was a warning, he smiled: "I don't know anything, in case Someone else said it, but you can't blame me."

"Impossible," Cain affirmed, "you are the only factor of instability, please don't make me regret my present kindness."

"You are a major general of the empire, protecting citizens is your duty and mission, kindness is a noble character, you Of course you won't regret it."

"It's best, if it's all right, don't contact me again." Cain said slowly.

Xiao Mu smiled: "It's exactly what I want." He hung up the communication and pursed his mouth. At first glance, this person seemed to have done something wrong. Otherwise, why would he be so afraid that others would know that Little Green was his own?

"Cain's communication?" Leo asked in surprise, looking at the most recently received communication number on his screen.

Xiao Mu was startled. He didn't know when Leo came over, and looked up at him suddenly: "Are you walking without a sound?"

Leo scoffed, "You are too alert, what did Kain contact you for? ?"

Both of them are major generals, and it is normal for them to know how to contact each other, so Xiao Mu is not surprised.

It was a little embarrassing to file the complaint, he touched his nose: "His son asked me for trouble during the day, and I contacted him to file a complaint. At that time, he said something was wrong, and he just contacted me to express his apology."

He doesn't like to talk about other people's affairs, not to mention He promised not to say it, so he used Cain's excuse to answer half-truths.

"His son, Loya Green?" Leo asked after a moment's thought.

Xiao Mu nodded, and Leo glanced at him from top to bottom: "Where is the injury?"

"No, I've escaped."

"You can escape, Cain's son is really weak." Leo was disdainful.

The corners of Xiao Mu's mouth twitched, still a familiar poisonous tongue. If Loya heard it, I'm afraid he wouldn't be able to resist and fight him on the spot.

Without waiting for him to say anything, Leo leaned against the wall and hugged his chest to look at him: "Go ahead, don't be lazy."

He didn't be lazy, Xiao Mu glanced at him, and did sit-ups again.

His speed is getting slower and slower. After fifty, each one has to be counted in seconds, and he has done more than ten. When he was ten centimeters away from the ground, he suddenly lost his breath and fell back suddenly.

The expected feeling of hitting the ground did not come, but felt the hot palm temperature, and at the same time the mental tentacles went crazy.

He calmly built the second barrier, panted his head and said to Leo: "Thank you."

Leo frowned, and when he was seated firmly, he removed the palm of his back, looking at the palm of his hand. , swallowed what he was going to say, but raised his eyebrows and said: "You seem to be not afraid that I will touch you."

No, still afraid!

Xiao Mu was worried that he would make other contact actions, and said sincerely: "I know you are kind enough to help me, so don't be nervous."

Leo thought of the scene where he stretched out his hand and was dodged in the ward, and recalled the palm of his hand on his back just now. The touch is inexplicably a little happy.

He stepped in to help twice, and his response was completely different.

"Can you hold on after the break? Or is this the end of the night?" he asked.

Xiao Mu immediately said: "End." His physical fitness has reached the critical point of safety.

Lei Ao looked at his expression: "You go back by yourself, or I'll take you?"

"I'll go back by myself." Xiao Mu stood up with his hands on the ground, his physical strength was not lower than the safe point, and he was completely free to move.

Lei Ao glanced at the numbers on the sit-up vertical board, and recorded Xiao Mu's training tonight. While recording, he made a move: "Wrong, I shouldn't have trained like this today."

Xiao Mu wondered: "Why? Is it?"

Leo glanced at him, but didn't explain: "You will come back tomorrow." In the

next few days, Xiao Mu's life was very regular, with a major medical class in the morning and afternoon, and a small physical education class in the morning. At noon and at night, he sold cookies on Holographic Network once, and he did it once in reality. He still put a tin on the window sill and let Leo pick it up by himself.

He would go to Room 333 on time at seven o'clock every night, but his training content was according to Leo's requirements, only running.

After training Friday night, Leo opened his daily record sheet with a serious look on his face.

"I have to apologize to you. I compared your training in the past few days with the training in the apartment and ruled out other possibilities. I have to admit that I did not consider it comprehensively. I did not calculate the physical energy consumed in class and daily walking. Putting you in danger."

Xiao Mu's daily running at school was significantly less than when he was in the apartment. Leo kept eliminating the possibility and finally came to the conclusion that his physical fitness was too poor, and walking around the campus and taking classes would consume his energy. physical fitness.

Xiao Mu was stunned for a while. Seeing his official apology, he couldn't help feeling guilty. The real reason was only because he ate Huoluosan in the middle of training in the apartment to recover his strength!

He pursed his lips heavily and felt very uncomfortable. Does he want to hide his identity as a guide and his pharmaceutical ability for the rest of his life?

It had only been so long, he was worried about being exposed, and he said one after another panic. If it goes on, the lies are like a snowball, and it will only get more and more.

He clenched his fists, he wanted to live a free life, but he didn't want to live in secret.

Sentinels are not ordinary people. They are even prone to mental confusion. They can all live freely. Why can't guides?

"What's wrong with you?" Leo saw that his expression was wrong, and when he recalled what he said, he didn't find anything wrong. He thought about it and asked, "Do you think of the uncomfortable feeling when you are exhausted?"

Xiao Mu recovered from his thoughts and forced a smile. He smiled and said seriously: "I'm fine, you don't need to apologize, don't mention it in the future."

Leo listened to him and said that he didn't want to recall the feeling at that time, he nodded: "Okay, your in-class plan It will remain unchanged for the time being, and I will modify it later when my physical fitness is enhanced."

"Well," Xiao Mu nodded and picked up his backpack, "I'll go first, by the way, I need to work on weekends, so I won't train."

Leo nodded, he wouldn't stay at school on weekends, his lips moved slightly, he wanted to ask him what he was doing, but he hesitated again.

What does his job have to do with him?

He struggled for a rare moment, it really didn't matter, but he somehow wanted to know, he made up his mind to ask, Xiao Mu had already stepped out and waved his hand back.

Forget it, ask later.

Xiao Mu returned to the dormitory, ate Huoluo San to recover his physical strength, and after taking a bath, he opened the terminal to inquire about the guide's news. After watching for a long time, he rubbed the bridge of his nose.

Guides are valuable because they can provide spiritual guidance to sentries and are small in number.

There are several reasons for being overprotected because of being precious. First, the physical strength is generally weak and easy to be injured. Second, the average mental strength is worse than that of the sentinel. Just not strong enough.

If his identity is exposed, he doesn't have to worry about the second point. As for the first point, his physical fitness is indeed too weak.

He held his chin and thought, his mental strength is very high, is there any way to use his mental strength to make up for his lack of physical fitness and enhance his ability to protect himself?

Just as he was thinking, the terminal vibrated. It was a reminder that he had browsed the web page for more than two hours. Only then did he realize that it was twelve o'clock. He closed the terminal and decided to think about it again tomorrow.

After getting up the next day, he bought the medicinal materials and porcelain bottles needed for the top-grade Zhixue Powder and the Chinese-grade Huoluo Powder on the Internet. After breakfast, he picked up the courier, and flew the aircraft to the wild forest.

He made 100 pills of each of the two medicines, which cost a total of 5,000 mental powers. He ate a top-grade Zhixuesan in the middle, and planned to wait two hours before taking another one, so that his mental power would return to full value at night.

After filling the medicine, he thought about the things he considered before going to bed, and stretched out a mental tentacle, which twisted, swayed and rotated under his control.

When conducting spiritual counseling, his mental tentacles can organize the sentinel's chaotic mental tentacles in an orderly manner and achieve therapeutic effects. Then, what if the mental tentacles are not to help, but to attack?

The spiritual power of the sentry guide can be contacted in the spiritual picture, and it is reasonable to say that it can be attacked.

If you can, even if you are physically weak, you can protect yourself through mental attacks, and even hurt people invisible.

If he has the ability to protect himself, and he will not be forcibly occupied by the sentries, there should be no reason for Jinta to forcibly imprison his freedom?

There is another reason why they may be reluctant to let people go, and that is the tradition of kintaralang.

But he has a level of medicine beyond this world, and this ability can benefit many people. He believes that even if Jinta wants him to combine with someone, the rest of the Sentinels who know he has the ability to make medicine will never agree.

After all, after the sentinel guide is combined, almost all guides will only serve their own sentinels.

The more he thought about it, the more optimistic the situation became. The most important thing now is to practice mental attack and make sure it is useful.

Recalling the appearance of panic and hiding when he knew the identity of the guide, he smiled. Now that he dares to think about revealing his identity, it is nothing more than his ability to increase. If it weren't for his spiritual power standing at the top of this world and his powerful pharmaceutical ability, he wouldn't dare to think about it.

After all, he couldn't joke about freedom.

He picked up his backpack and left the wild forest. At night, instead of going to the black market, he entered the arena logistics area directly from the back door.

He thought about it. It was less than half a month since the last time he sold the medicine. Selling it again in a short time would easily attract people's attention. He planned to save all the medicines and sell them together in a month.

At present, he can't bear the consequences of exposure, and he has no confidence to say that he can protect himself and does not need the protection of the golden tower after the identity of the guide is exposed.

He pushed open the door of the waiting area, and saw five sentries forming an arc at the door of the infirmary. Several of them were talking at the same time, in a fast and urgent tone, which sounded very noisy.

Generally, the waiting area is very quiet, and the sentinels waiting to enter the ring all play their own way, which is rarely the case.

"If you want, go to the hospital to buy it. There are piles of them. I use the same one here as the hospital, no difference." Hawk's voice came out of the circle, in a very irritable tone.

He was completely covered by the sentries. Before he spoke, Xiao Mu couldn't see him at all. Hearing his voice, Xiao Mu thought he was being bullied and walked over quickly: "Get out of the way, what are you doing?"

Hawke He opened the sentinel in front of him and looked at Xiao Mu: "You're here, I'm almost annoyed by them." He looked irritable and was on the verge of getting angry.

Xiao Mu was confused: "What happened?"

He glanced at the sentinels in front of him, all of them were familiar, and they should have come to the ring before.

Hawke stared at a few people angrily and pointed to a sentinel in striped clothes: "He came first and said he wanted to buy medicine from me," he pointed to a sentinel in cartoon clothes, "and then him."

He left the rest The following people passed one by one: "They all came after a while. The most ridiculous thing is that they all came to buy medicine from me. I asked them to go to the hospital to buy it, but they said that it was different. The effect here is good. "

It's definitely not the same. I failed in the arena. After the treatment with you, the mental picture seems to be reborn," the striped sentinel said. "You must have used other medicines.

" Yinghe, "I came to the ring last time because my mental power was too irritable. I didn't expect that after my treatment here, my mental power was restored, and there was no problem at all."

Xiao Mu groaned in his heart, he knew the reason, these people were injured After that, he gave them spiritual counseling.

Now it seems that his previous idea was correct. They secretly came to the ring, and they didn't dare to tell the public when they found the change in their mental picture. They just wanted to buy what they thought was a high-efficiency drug.

Hawke is not very annoying: "I said it a hundred times, the same is the same." He backhanded the box behind him and dragged forward, "I bought all the medicines here, and these are the same for you, want to buy? Okay, double the price for the hospital."

The sentinel in the striped clothes glanced at him and was dissatisfied: "This is what the hospital sells, not what I want."

Hawke glared at him, almost wanting to screw his stubborn head off.

Xiao Mu said at this time: "You must have misunderstood. Maybe it's for other reasons. You don't think about it. If there is such a good medicine, why should it be used for you?"

Hawke's eyes lit up, and he looked up. He chin up and said, "Yes, I'm not familiar with you guys. If there were really high-efficiency drugs, I would have sold them long ago. Do I expect you to make money in the ring?" After saying

this, the sentries hesitated. For this reason, the infirmary only needs to ensure the safety of the injured beaters, and there is no need to use high-efficiency drugs on them.

The sentinel in the cartoon clothes guessed: "Perhaps, maybe it's a test product of your medicine. You can use us to test the medicine!"

Hawke often does experiments to make medicines, and almost everyone who has been to the infirmary knows it.

"Yes, that's it," the sentinel in striped clothes felt that this was the truth as soon as he heard it, he looked at Hawke, "As long as you sell me your prepared medicine, I will not report you for using untested medicine."

The rest Sentinels should nod in harmony. Hawke

rolled his eyes: "No, I only use the hospital's medicine to treat you. The medicines I make are all offensive medicines. Do you want to try?"

The sentry was carried in by two staff members.

"What are you doing around here? Get out of the way."

Hawke hurriedly drove the people at the door of the ward aside, and said to the staff who carried them, "Bed No. 1." The

patient was placed, Hawke and Xiao Mu He began to treat his wounds, and several sentries who were going to buy medicine before surrounded the bedside and watched the whole process.

Hawke pouted angrily, and didn't yell at anyone. These idiots, after seeing that he was using the medicine from the hospital, should not bother him to buy that unnecessary medicine again, right?

After dealing with the patient, he waved his hand and chased him away: "You see it clearly, it's really annoying, find out the reason yourself!"

"You must have seen us beside you and deliberately didn't use the medicine you made."

"Fuck off!" Hawke went completely berserk, "I said no, then there's no trouble, don't you think I'm easy to bully, huh?"

He raised his wrist and was about to contact the security department when the five sentinels suddenly shook all over, and a gentle voice came from the door. A very stressed male voice: "Is there a trouble here?"

Xiao Mu was shocked, but in an instant, five animals appeared in the house, all with their ears drooping, looking like they were afraid of admitting counsel.

He looked at the door, and saw Manager Zhao in a black suit leaning against the door, his gaze casually passing the five sentries, and in front of him stood a majestic cougar, with a bloody mouth and teeth.

Isn't he in charge of black market security? How did you get here?

The striped sentinel said tremblingly: "Manager Zhao, there is a misunderstanding, there is no trouble," he wiped his forehead and whispered, "Can you restrain the suppression of the senior sentinel?"

"Since it is a misunderstanding, of course." Manager Zhao smiled gently. , very easy to talk, the cougar disappeared instantly, and the rest of the animals with their heads drooping disappeared immediately.

The five sentries breathed a sigh of relief.

Hawke hummed proudly, ran to Manager Zhao and held his hand: "Cousin, why are you here now?"

"You forgot my father's birthday dinner tonight?" He glanced at the room, " Tell me, what's going on?"

Hawke explained the matter very quickly, and said unhappily, "I'm exhausted, I won't listen to any explanation."

Manager Zhao's expression moved slightly, and his eyes fell on Xiao Mu. , his eyes narrowed slightly: "Who is this?"

"He's my friend Xiao Mu, who works part-time here, we are in the same school," Hawk laughed and said to Xiao Mu again, "This is my cousin, Zhao Sheng, a double A+ sentinel, super awesome!"

Zhao Sheng Looking at the five sentinels: "Still leaving?" The

five hurriedly left the ward.

He walked up to Xiao Mu and stretched out his hand: "Student Xiao, it's nice to meet you."

Xiao Mu established a second layer of spiritual barrier and stretched out his hand: "Mr. Zhao is polite." reaction.

In his experience, he has a high match rate with Sentinels above double A, and it is impossible for him to be unresponsive when contacted.

Hawke smiled and said, "Don't be too polite," he looked at Xiao Mu apologetically, "I'm going to a dinner party tonight, is it okay for you to handle patients by yourself?"

Xiao Mu has long been accustomed to working in the infirmary and nodded. : "No problem."

Hawk shook Zhao Sheng's arm: "Then let's go quickly, my cousin is so timid, there are many people in the family today, you must be scared to death if you are not here."

Zhao Sheng showed a gentle smile on the corner of his mouth. Nodding Hawke's forehead: "Don't say that Miaomiao."

Watching the two leave, Xiao Mu tapped his chin, but his mental tentacles didn't respond. Could it be because Zhao Sheng got married?