92 Doubt

Lyle was dressed in a white suit, and his appearance was so delicate that he was androgynous, but his eyebrows slanted into the temples and the heroic spirit in his eyebrows made people not mistake his gender.

Hawke was wearing the same suit as him, but one size smaller. The moment he saw Lyle, Hawke's eyes immediately glued to him, and only Lyle was in his eyes, looking at him madly.

Anyone could see his feelings for Lyle at a glance.

Some people in the group of relatives and friends behind Lyle laughed, some sighed enviously, and some jokingly whistled. Hawke came back to his senses, his face flushed red, and he looked helpless.

A smile flashed in Lyle's eyes, he stepped forward and hugged him by the waist and hugged him: "I'll pick you up."

He hugged Hawke and turned to go back, Xiao Mu quickly followed, Lyle's family and friends group Noticing him, his eyes fell hot on his face.

Lei Ao's face sank, and several people looked away instantly. At the same time, he sighed in his heart, Lei Ao's temperament is too good, his unmarried partner is not only good-looking but also a god-level guide!

Leo followed behind Lyle for the ceremony, and Xiao Mu followed behind Hawke. The two happened to be side by side. When the wedding host finished the wedding speech, the two looked at each other tacitly.

Xiao Mu moved in his heart and smiled. Hearing Hawke say "I do", when the host announced the exchange of rings, he stepped forward and handed Hawke's ring over.

The two exchanged rings and kissed each other in the presence of all the guests, and there were warm blessings and applause from all around.

In the end, it was the part of throwing the bouquet. Hawke took the flowers handed by Xiao Mu and whispered, "Hurry up and stand, I'm sure I'll throw it to you."

Xiao Mu was helpless and funny, and he and Leo has already reached the point of talking about marriage, and it means nothing to him whether he receives a bouquet or not.

When Xiao Mu stood still among the unmarried people, Hawke glanced at it, turned his back and threw his hands back, and the bouquet flew straight towards Xiao Mu.

Hawke turned his head quickly, and saw Hua was taken by Leo's face in a surprised voice, and then handed it to Xiao Mu.

Lei Ao was not happy when he held the bouquet. If he didn't catch it directly, Xiao Mu might be hit by the bouquet.

Xiao Mu looked at Lei Ao and said with a smile: "You hold it, how can you give it to someone."

Leo raised his eyebrows and withdrew his hand: "It doesn't matter, we will get married on the same day anyway."

The singles around for a while Lamented: "Hey, can you not sprinkle dog food? I don't know there are so many single dogs here! I know you are going to get married, keep a low profile, don't abuse dogs."

"That's it."

"How do I remember, the laws of the empire stipulate that After awakening, all guides must enter the urn for protection and education, isn't it unlawful to have unmarried guides here?" Suddenly, a sentry in a dark red military uniform said.

Lei Ao's eyes narrowed slightly, and a group of relatives and friends who were with Leo said: "Don't you Ninth Army watch the news? He is a god-level guide, not an ordinary one."

"Isn't a god-level guide a guide? Listen just now In your words, Major General Leo has already made an engagement with him, and the graduation party of Jinta has not yet arrived, is this a private engagement?" Leo stared at the man

and sneered: "Do you have any opinion on our engagement?"

Looking around, there were many sentinels at the wedding scene, and he showed an unexpected look: "Don't you all think it's wrong?"

"According to the previous rules, if a sentinel wants to guide a partner, he must first meet certain conditions to obtain the Golden Tower Prom. The number of guides and sentries is very different, so private engagement is very unfair to the rest of the sentinels, isn't it?" The

surrounding sentinels were silent, and I have to say that Leo and Lyle had a guide partner out of the ordinary procedure, so that the other sentinels were silent. Few people have a sense of crisis.

Xiao Mu couldn't help frowning, the golden pagoda guide was like a canary feeding him, and the feeling that he was only waiting for the master to choose made him very uncomfortable.

He looked at the sentinel of the Ninth Army: "In your eyes, is the guide a trophy of your sentry?"

"I didn't mean that." The sentinel's face changed slightly.

Suddenly there was a commotion on the right side. Xiao Mu looked over and saw that one person seemed to want to see the scene inside.

Soon, a bodyguard forced the man to open the terminal, and found the pictures taken inside and the video of the wedding scene. A bodyguard asked Lyle how to deal with it.

Lyle said: "Deleted." Then he waved his hand, and the bodyguard immediately took the person down.

Lyle smiled, his eyes swept over the guests, and then smiled: "The reception is not good, now please move to the lunch banquet hall."

His words fell, and immediately walked out of the two rows of etiquette staff to lead politely and politely. Guests head to the luncheon venue.

Xiao Mu said to Lyle and Hawke, "I'm sorry." Even if he didn't like it, he shouldn't question Hawke at Hawke's wedding. If he quarrels, it's always not beautiful.

Hawke said: "It's okay, that person hates it."

Lyle also said: "It's okay, there are still things to be arranged next, stay with me." He nodded lightly to Leo and took Hawke away.

Lei Ao stepped forward and got closer to Xiao Mu: "Don't worry, Hawke is suddenly awakened to the outside world. You are a god-level guide, and you have a 100% match rate with me. There will be no problem."

Xiao Mu sighed: "I'm not worried . This, I just don't like the current situation of the guide, you know my purpose, I just want Chisai to speed up the guide's teaching, so that the plan can be advanced."

"The timing is not right," Leo said, "The golden tower's Although the guide has the ability to support himself because of your proposal to cooperate with the research institute, his ability to protect himself is far from enough, and there is still some time before the next Jinta prom, so there is time to prepare."

He put his hand on Xiao Mu's Shoulder: "Don't worry, I absolutely support you, I believe your goal will be achieved."

Xiao Mu smiled and nodded: "Well, now is really not a good time, I am too impulsive."

Leo shook his head: "You It's great, you're still young, but you surprise me with a lot of things."

Xiao Mu touched his nose. The age of this body is only seventeen years old, but he is actually in his twenties.

The next wedding went very smoothly. After attending the wedding, Xiao Mu and Leo went back to the apartment together. While Leo was taking a bath, Xiao Mu went to the system to harvest the longevity grass and the concentrating grass, and then planted them again.

There is only one of each of the two kinds of medicines, but there are far more than one seed of one medicine. The seeds grow up with many medicines, and these medicines bear more seeds.

Therefore, when the seeds grow up this time, there will be many mature herbs that can be used.

After he planted the two herbs, he harvested the herbs from the rest of the vegetable field and replanted them. After finishing, he left the system, and Leo came out of the bathroom not long after.

Leo was only wearing a white bathrobe with a belt around his waist. The V-shaped neckline revealed a large piece of wheat-colored skin. His strong chest muscles and sexy collarbone were exposed in front of Xiao Mu without reservation.

Xiao Mu's heartbeat quickened instantly, but he felt the air suddenly warmed up. He quickly looked away, grabbed the changed clothes and ran to the bathroom.

Lei Ao hugged him in the middle and whispered in his ear: "Don't forget that you promised to wash together next time, I will wait for you on the bed."

This is what Xiao Mu agreed casually in order to take time to harvest herbs. Mainly because he didn't agree, Leo wanted the two of them to wash together tonight.

Xiao Mu's ears instantly turned red, he nodded casually, ran into the bathroom and closed the door.

Another indescribable night, watching Lei Ao go out to class refreshed in the morning, Xiao Mu rubbed his waist and gritted his teeth secretly, his physical strength was too great.

He couldn't help but think, and he didn't know if there was any medicine to relieve the soreness. He couldn't help blushing when he thought about it.

The medicine to restore physical strength has lengthened the activity time of the two of them. If there is another medicine like this, with Leo's physical fitness, maybe he really doesn't need to get out of bed for a week.

Well, let's go step by step like now!

Life calmed down all of a sudden, and there were no more mental attacks on the stars.

Mei Li recovered completely and said goodbye to Xiao Mu together with Hao Mian.

Xiao Mu also smiled when he saw Meili's smile was relaxed and sweet, not as gloomy as before. It seemed that Meili had expressed his heart knot that day, and Hao Mian opened his heart knot.

Many people were injured in the White Pagoda of Hao Xing, and some people even died. Hao Mian still had a lot of things to deal with, so the two didn't stay long. They returned at noon that day.

Hawke went on their honeymoon with Lyle after they got married. Before he went, Hawke also listed to Xiao Mu where they would go and the food they would eat in a month. The arrangement was full, just in time for the New Year.

The whole December was spent in a very relaxed atmosphere. Xiao Mu made medicine every morning, and then went to the delicious store to put the medicine on the shelves, and occasionally answered the questions of the Jinta students. The rest of the time was either exercising or self-studying medicine courses. Every day All are full.

The only thing that bothered him was his wedding with Leo. When Leo had nothing to do, Leon took him to discuss and asked him for his opinions on everything from the guests to the dress, as if he was worried about his dissatisfaction.

Xiao Mu said many times that he was satisfied no matter what, but Ren felt that he was being polite and considered everything very carefully.

Fortunately, the experts were very skilled, the starship successfully arrived at Blue Star, and it was convenient to contact Blue Star. Wen Xin learned that when preparing for the wedding, he enthusiastically stated that he must participate in the preparation.

However, Lan Xing's war did not end for a while, and he would not be able to return to Area A until a few years later, so in order to wait for him, the wedding discussion was finally suspended, Xiao Mu was greatly relieved.

In the new year, Xiao Mu and Leo moved to the Marshal's Mansion, and spent time with Ren and Louis. Ren was very busy during the New Year, and recorded a lot of videos for the people of the empire. On the same day, he went to the military headquarters and some grassroots units to offer condolences.

The new year was spent in a relaxed and festive atmosphere, ushering in the spring of the new year.

However, Xiao Mu found that Leo was suddenly busy, and the guards around him were more tense than usual, as if they were always ready to fight.

His first thought was that the logistics company he had been staring at for a long time had made a move, and he quickly asked Leo: "Have you found the rest of the researchers at the base?"

Leo's expression was serious and wary, he knew Xiao Mu's identity, and he treated him Not knowing the situation is not surprising, he shook his head and said, "No, the spring beast tide is coming."

Xiao Mu's heart skipped a beat. Although he didn't know what it meant, he had a rough guess when he understood it literally.