91 Wedding

As soon as the voice on the other side fell, Xiao Mu noticed that Leo's hand froze suddenly.

Leo took a deep breath and asked calmly, "Where are they?"

"On a planet that has never been discovered before, we intercepted the signal sent by Lieutenant General Recher's mecha and are currently trying to get in touch. We will Arrange the starship to that planet as soon as possible."

Leo said immediately: "Notify me as soon as there is news."

"Yes."

Rockstar soon heard news that the two had just finished exercising and were going back to their room to take a bath and rest. There was a video communication request from the opposite side, and Leo was a little surprised.

The next moment, he was stunned.

Xiao Mu stood by and was wiping his sweat with a towel. Seeing him like this, he quickly took a look and saw two men who were no strangers across the screen.

One of them looks like Leo, very tall and handsome, the other is very handsome, a kind of sunshine handsome, the two are wearing green uniforms, it seems that they are also military uniforms, but they are very different from the military uniforms of the empire.

Xiao Mu subconsciously grabbed Leo's hand with surprise in his eyes. The two were obviously Leo's parents.

Lei Ao came back to his senses, his voice was slightly hoarse: "Father, Dad." The

handsome and sunny man is Wen Xin with wet eyes: "Lei Ao..." He couldn't help but choked up when he said that, and he couldn't continue talking for a while. Reacher beside him embraced him.

Reacher's eyes fell on Leo's face, his face was soft with a faint smile, and his voice was naturally hoarse, very gentle: "Leo, you are great, father is proud of you."

Wen Xin backhanded The moisture on his face was wiped away, and a bright smile appeared, which should be in line with Reacher's words: "Well, Leo is the best," he looked at Leo greedily, "You have suffered all these years."

He He said sternly: "Don't be sad, when Dad goes back, I will make up for you!"

Lei Ao said: "You are all right, I will inform grandfather and grandfather."

Soon, Ren and Louis joined the video communication, Ren's eyes turned red when he saw the two, and repeatedly said: "It's alright, it's alright. That's good."

Louis looked at the two of them silently, his eyes very focused.

Reicher said: "Father, father, you have worked hard for you all these years." Ren snorted, his

brows suddenly jumped, and he said angrily: "Useless boy, since you guys are doing well, why don't you come back, and there is no news at all! Later , you will miss your son's wedding."

Reicher explained calmly: "When I first arrived at Bluestar, the mecha was seriously damaged, and Xinxin and I were both injured. Later, during the recovery period, I found that Bluestar Technology is very Backward, primitive, and has no connection with the interstellar space. We haven't even started to study space yet. We have been researching equipment that can communicate with the interstellar space for so many years."

"I'm sorry for worrying you."

Ren could understand them as soon as he heard it The new year is not easy, with a distressed look on his face: "It's also my negligence. If I found out that there is a problem with the transition point earlier, maybe I would have found you."

"Father, don't blame yourself," Wen Xin said sincerely, turning her eyes to Xiao Mu decisively changed the subject, "You just said Leo's wedding, this is the daughter-in-law?"

Xiao Mu's smile froze, daughter-in-law? It's really awkward for a big man to be called like that.

Leo took Xiao Mu and introduced him: "This is my father and father," he looked at Lei Che and Wen Xin again, "Father, father, this is my unmarried partner Xiao Mu." Xiao Mu

breathed a sigh of relief, he really Afraid that Leo would say that he was his fiancée, it might take a while for him to get used to these names.

He looked at the two elders and didn't know how to shout for a while, and finally shouted with a smile: "Hello, two uncles."

Reicher nodded: "Hello," Wen Xin looked at him with a smile on her face, "Leo's eyes are so good, you look so good, and your hair is so beautiful."

As a man, Xiao Mu was not used to hearing this kind of compliment, so he smiled and said, "Thank you."

Reicher said, "Blue Star is currently in a tense situation and is in a period of struggle between two regimes, one of them is our friend, we I can't go back for the time being, it will probably take a while before I can go back."

Wen Xin also said seriously: "We can't communicate for too long at a time, and the energy is not enough.",

Ren said: "I will have someone go to Blue Star to pick you up as soon as possible. , if you want to deal with it, deal with it first, and be sure to pay attention to safety."

Reicher and Wen Xin nodded, and asked each other about the current situation. Reicher and their energy couldn't hold on anymore, and they cut off the communication.

Ren looked at Xiao Mu with a smile on his face: "Mu Mu, let's discuss your wedding with Leo when we have time. If you have any requirements for the dowry, please tell me directly, you are welcome, our Arnold family will not treat you badly. "The corner of

Xiao Mu's mouth twitched: "Marshal, I don't have any requirements, it's good now," he said tentatively, "If only the wedding could be simplified.

" , "It's definitely not possible, it must be done grandly, unprecedentedly grand!"

Xiao Mu said helplessly: "Everything is up to you."

Ren was satisfied, grabbing Louis's hand and couldn't restrain his excitement: "Go, drink with me, I'm so happy, Lei Che and Xin Xin are all right, and Leo stinky boy is getting married, it's all a good thing."

Louis looked very soft, let him hold it, and said, "Good night." Communication was cut off.

As soon as the communication hung up, Leo hugged Xiao Mu tightly, buried his head on the side of his neck and said, "Xiao Mu, I'm so happy too."

Xiao Mu hugged him back and patted his back: " Me too." When there was no news before, he was worried about the bad outcome, but he didn't expect things to go so smoothly.

In a blink of an eye, on the day of Hawke's wedding, Xiao Mu put on a peacock blue suit and met Hawke in the dressing room early in the morning. When he arrived, Hawke had already started putting on makeup.

"Come on, your make-up artist has arrived." Hawke was playing powder when he heard that Xiao Mu had arrived, without looking back, his voice was vague.

Xiao Mu was stunned: "No need, what do I do with makeup?"

"It looks good." Hawk said, gesturing to the waiting makeup artist.

Seeing the makeup artist walking towards him, Xiao Mu waved his hands again and again: "I don't do it." The

makeup artist smiled when he saw his nervous look, looked at his face with a sigh, and looked at Hawke with a sigh: "Huo Shao, his The skin is good and the facial features are exquisite, I don't think it is necessary to use it."

Hawke patted the person who was putting makeup on him, the makeup artist stopped, and Hawke turned to look at Xiao Mu and was stunned: "Wow! It's so beautiful, this body is beautiful. The clothes match you so well, my eyesight is so good."

Xiao Mu took off the stool next to him and sat down: "Yes, your eyesight is really good."

Hawke turned his head happily and let the makeup artist continue to make up, while Xiao Mu was on the side. look.

Hawke looks handsome and energetic. Makeup is mainly to modify and deepen the outline, which will make him more photogenic. The most difficult thing for a makeup artist is to achieve the effect and make the makeup look natural.

Gu Miao arrived not long after, and gave Xiao Mu all the necessary items for the ring and bouquet, and then watched Hawke make up with great interest.

At about ten o'clock, everything was ready. Lyle brought a group of relatives and friends to pick up people from Huo's house. Hearing the cheers outside, Gu Miao reacted like a rabbit, ran to the window very quickly, opened the curtains and looked down. .

Xiao Mu was stunned: "What is this doing?"

Hawke blushed: "Test the bridegroom."

Xiao Mu curiously stood on the other side of the window and opened the curtains, only to see two people sitting in the middle of the Huo family hall downstairs. People are fighting, surrounded by a group of people applauding.

There was a group of people in the front and the back that stood out. One group near the gate was full of military uniforms, a group of relatives and friends brought by Lyle, and the other group was full of suits in the back, which were sentry relatives and friends of the Huo family.

The people who are fighting are Lyle and Zhao Sheng.

The two have the same level of mental strength and physical fitness, but Lyle has a lot of practical experience and successfully won, and then smiled at Zhao Sheng with a gentle face: "Thank you cousin for being merciful."

"A Sheng, I'll come." Huo Family Another sentry stepped forward.

One person in the military uniform team said with a smile: "Layle has to go to the ceremony later. If his hairstyle is messed up, it will affect his handsomeness. Next, our brothers will take the test on his behalf." As

soon as his words fell, one person Taking a step forward, the onlookers were dumbfounded for a moment. Who can win this fight? I'm not afraid of losing at the wedding. After all, I want to give the groom face, but if the loss is too ugly, it will be too embarrassing.

The Huo family sentinel shuddered and said, "Major General Leo, please."

Leo said politely, "Please."

Xiao Mu looked at Leo, he was used to his appearance in military uniform, but he and others He didn't see much when they fought. He was neat and very handsome. The more Xiao Mu saw his heart beat faster, there was only one thought in his mind, this man is so handsome!

Lei Ao gave face very much, he left leeway calmly, and deliberately prolonged the fighting time, so that the Huo family lost not badly.

Lyle took a bunch of military friends, passed the test with ease, and came directly to Hawke's room.

They don't have the custom of guarding the door here. There is only a very simple ceremony. The partner who picks up the relative knocks on the door, and the person who is picked up opens the door with his own hands, which means that he is allowed to enter his world, and the two spend the days together.

After the test, Hawke stood nervously behind the door, and Xiao Mu stood behind him to the right.

Hawk's hands trembled, turned his head and grabbed Xiao Mu's arm: "What, what should I do, I'm so nervous, will I be on the same hands and feet later, will it be embarrassing if I fall?"

He stared at the door: "Ah, I won't open the door anymore, will I accidentally lock the door instead of opening it, if that happens, Lyle will be angry!"

"Or I'll go and open the door now, so that I don't have to worry about making mistakes."

Xiao Mu couldn't help laughing and holding back his move to open the door. If Huo's father knew, he would be very angry. Which family was picked up so eagerly to open the door?

Zhao Meng not only asked him to be optimistic about Hawke once, but don't let Hawke make mistakes.

"It's okay, you take a deep breath and stay calm, don't worry, Lyle will accompany you in the next ceremony, and I will follow you." He soothed.

Hawke took a few deep breaths as he said, and really calmed down.

"Knock down." There was a knock on the door.

Hawke clenched his fist and froze for a moment. He stared at the door blankly. Xiao Mu reminded in a low voice, "Open the door, what's wrong with you?"

Hawke tilted his head and blinked his eyes, letting the moisture in his eyes dissipate. , his voice was slightly hoarse: "It's okay, just thinking of Lyle behind the door, it seems like a dream."

After he finished speaking, he reached out and opened the door.