43 Gang

Xiao Mu stayed in the room to make medicine after breakfast, while Leo went to the training ground. Today, the rest of the army's special training soldiers will be there, so he has to go and see.

Xiao Mu Pharmaceutical took the recovery medicine and used skills in the middle, and the mental power was consumed while recovering. With last night's experience, the medicine was very easy to make. He almost used up the fifty kilograms of Tianming Jing, and made a total of 2,500 medicines.

Thinking of the price that these medicines could sell, he suddenly felt rich overnight.

He looked at the system panel, the medical skill level had risen to level 50, and the new prescriptions at level 50 were Chinese-grade Zhixue Pills and Chinese-grade Huoluo Pills, with a recovery value of 4000.

At the same time, there were also two special prescriptions, Xiaoyao San and Fang Xie San. Searching for the required materials online, the medicinal materials needed for the 50-level formula are not sold online.

He is not discouraged, and is ready to look for it in the Medicine Encyclopedia when he has time.

He counted 555 medicines in the big medicine mortar and put them into the porcelain bottle. He didn't prepare enough porcelain bottles. Fortunately, each medicine in the system backpack only took up one space for every thousand medicines, and the rest of the medicines were directly put into the system backpack. .

After the treatment, he felt a little tired, so he slept, and when he woke up, it was time for lunch.

He opened the door to go to the cafeteria, and saw Leo holding his lunch and looking like he was about to knock on the door. Erwin stood beside Leo and said in surprise, "Is the guide's hearing so good?"

He said and asked himself Answer: "Yes, your mental power is so high, it is not difficult to temporarily enhance the five senses."

Xiao Mu's heart moved, can mental power enhance the five senses? He put this question aside and smiled: "I didn't hear the sound, I just happened to be going to eat."

Leo said: "Don't go, there are too many people in the cafeteria today, I brought you a meal. Xiao Mu remembered the

look in the eyes of the sentinels who looked at him during the meal, and nodded immediately, letting the two of them enter the room: "Thank you."

Leo looked at him softly: "You're welcome."

After Xiao Mu finished eating, he handed the packed low-grade hemostatic pills to Erwin: "There are five hundred and fifty-five pills in total, and I will pay for five hundred pills."

Erwin carefully put away the porcelain bottle and told Xiao Mu The terminal docked, and immediately transferred 25 million to him: "I arranged for someone to collect the medicine and bring it to you tomorrow morning."

He chuckled: "You should have enough finished medicine for herbal medicine on you, right?"

"Yes, I'll do more."

Erwin pointed to the terminal with a smile: "Add a friend, and I will keep in touch in the future." After that, he sent a friend request.

Xiao Mu passed the application, and the next moment, a familiar mechanical sound came from his mind.

[Congratulations, master, you have reached ten friends, activate the permission to create a gang, do you want to create a gang now? 】

Xiao Mu was stunned for a while. In the game, establishing a gang is very simple, just need to reach ten gang members within three days, otherwise it will be disbanded.

I didn't expect that here, with ten friends, you can create a gang.

He didn't think for a moment that creating a gang would be useful, but there were good things in the system, and he chose 'yes' without hesitation.

[To establish a guild requires 30 star coins, do you agree to continue? 】

'Yes'

The system panel suddenly disappeared, replaced by a three-dimensional map of a big house, almost exactly the same as the gang in the game.

[Congratulations on establishing a gang, whether to spend 20,000 star coins to open a home]

'Yes'

[Congratulations to the owner for opening a home, the home currently has a piece of land, which can be used for planting after reclamation. The purchase cost of each piece of land is 20,000]

As soon as the voice fell, a piece of land overgrown with weeds appeared in the vegetable field in the game.

On the right side of the gang interface, there are two more buttons, one is to enter the gang, and the other is to leave the gang.

"Xiao Mu," Xiao Mu regained his senses when his jaw hurt, and saw Leo pinching his chin and frowning at him, "What's wrong with you, are you uncomfortable?"

Xiao Mu recovered and shrank back. Shrinking his head, Leo let go of the hand holding his chin.

Xiao Mu glanced over the terminal and smiled awkwardly: "It's the first time I saw so much money, I'm so excited."

"That's not exciting, it's just silly," Erwin joked, "I thought you Adding me as a friend, I'm so happy!"

After saying that, he felt that the surrounding air became cold in an instant, and he glanced at him, and sure enough, he saw Leo looking at him coldly.

He looked back innocently, and he wouldn't steal someone from him.

Xiao Mu put the gang home to the side and reminded Erwin: "You should have read the news about the spiritual breakthrough, the mental breakthrough is very painful, and the more advanced the sentinel is, the harder it is to carry it, so this medicine, it is best only in the spirit Eat it when the picture is bad."

Erwin took it seriously and smiled: "I usually don't want to give people such a precious medicine."

He stood up: "I'll go see those little cubs . Guys, don't take advantage of the lunch break to make trouble, go first."

Leo also got up: "You have a good rest, if you go out, you must let Wood follow."

Xiao Mu nodded, he was not going to go out, he didn't need to dig for medicine , It's okay to go out, and since the people from all the armies have arrived, he will definitely be surrounded by onlookers when he goes out.

After the two of them went out, Xiao Mu closed the door, sat on the sofa, opened the system panel, switched to the gang interface, and then chose to enter the gang.

In an instant, the scene in front of him changed. The surrounding scenery was both familiar and unfamiliar. He had seen it on the computer screen many times, but this time it was immersive.

Not only that, he saw that he was still sitting on the sofa, leaning against the sofa with his eyes closed, as if he had fallen asleep.

It seems that he has an extra clone, one in the real world and one in the gang territory.

He walked to the vegetable field area, and the only piece of land was square, much larger than he thought, about 100 square meters.

He walked around the vegetable field and saw various agricultural tools in the southeast corner. He had a flash of inspiration. This vegetable field can be used to grow herbs!

Although I had negotiated a deal with Erwin, Ba Xing and Yao Xing had crossed the stars after all. If it was normal, what if the herbs were urgently needed?

Planting it yourself can be harvested at any time and save money. Moreover, there are currently no 50-level medicinal raw materials for sale online. From this point of view, the more advanced the medicine is, the more difficult it is to obtain in this world.

If you plant it yourself, you only need to look for it once. Later, if you have the seeds, you can plant them directly in the vegetable field, and you don't need to buy them everywhere.

I just don't know the environment of my home, whether I can grow these herbs.

He picked up the sickle and began to mow weeds. Whether he could plant it or not, he had to try it first. After the cultivation was completed, he would first try to plant the heavenly essence.

He worked for about four hours in a row before finally clearing the ground, panting with his shovel, and wiping the sweat from his forehead with one hand.

[Congratulations to the master, the land reclamation is successful, do you use 20,000 star coins to buy the second land? 】

Xiao Mu chose yes, and suddenly, there was another piece of identical land next to the land where he was, but it was overgrown with weeds, and he felt sore hands and feet when he looked at it.

He put the shovel in the place where the farm tools were placed, and decided to leave the gang first. He was too tired now and had to rest for a while.

He looked at the button to leave the gang, and his eyes suddenly stopped. He didn't know when there were two more buttons on the right side of the gang panel, sowing and harvesting.

He tried to choose sowing, and after a while, a line of prompts appeared next to the sowing button: the seeds were insufficient, and the land was occupied by 22%.

He immediately looked at the land, and saw that in about one-fifth of the land near him, the large clods he had dug up with a shovel had now all turned into fine soil, neat and tidy.

It was exactly the same as the land he had just sown in the countryside before.

He was confused, what is this? He hasn't prepared the seeds yet!

He dug out the seed in the corner, held it in his hand and looked at it for a while, it was familiar, he had seen it on Tianjing.

He turned his thoughts and looked at the system backpack. The rest of the Heavenly Spirit was still in the grid. He took out one and found that the top had broken marks. After thinking about it, it seemed to be the fruit at the top.

He was stunned for a while, then laughed. It was really convenient to farm systematically, but it was a bit tiring to cultivate the land, but it was much better than real farming.

When he left the gang, he thought it was getting dark, but he didn't expect that the light outside was bright. He only looked at the time and realized that he had been in the gang for more than four hours, but in reality, only more than four minutes had passed.

If it weren't for the pain and tiredness all over his body, he would almost suspect that he was just dreaming of farming.

Not only was he tired, but he was also sweating. He quickly took a shower and changed into clean clothes, which made him feel much more comfortable.

When he came out of the bathroom, he suddenly heard crying from outside the door. He was hesitating whether to take a look or not when there was a knock on the door.

Wood stood helplessly outside the door, and beside him was Green, who was crying with red eyes.

Green looked very embarrassed, his trousers were stained with mud, his face was as red as if he had been exposed to the sun, and his arms under his short sleeves were also skinned.

Xiao Mu was surprised: "What's the matter?"

Wood pointed to Green: "He didn't take an umbrella when he went out, got sunburn, rushed back and fell again, he didn't have a change of clothes, he couldn't wear our clothes, you Can I borrow him a suit?"

"Wait, I'll get it." He went back to his room and got a white shirt and black trousers.

Green looked at him embarrassedly, and he smiled at Green: "I also wear your clothes, which is considered a courtesy."

Green looked at him in surprise, and he simply explained: "Your father mistook me for You, let me stay in your apartment."

Green understood, took the clothes and thanked them, and left with sad eyes. When Major General Leo saw him, he recognized that he was not Xiao Mu, but his father did not recognize him.

Seeing that Xiao Mu's hair was slightly wet, Wood thought he was going to rest, so he didn't bother, just said, "Please let me know when you go out."

Xiao Mu nodded, closed the door, looked at the umbrella standing by the door, and thought about Green's face And the appearance of the arm, I thought, it turns out that Leo and Wood are really not exaggerating.

The next day Xiao Mu got up very early, and as soon as he went out, the door next door opened.

Leo was dressed in a straight black military uniform. The military cap covered his sharp eyebrows and eyes, leaving only a cold jaw and thin lips. The whole figure was like an edged sword, sharp and cold.

Xiao Mu stopped subconsciously, and Leo walked in front of him, as if the cold winter had turned into a warm spring, and the air-conditioning around him had dissipated.

Lei Ao raised his hand and caressed a bunch of hair that fell on Xiao Mu's face behind his ear, and withdrew his hand naturally: "Let's go to dinner together, and we will set off to return to Yaoxing later."

Xiao Mu was stunned, feeling a little strange. Seeing his serious appearance, he felt that he was thinking too much, and the two went to the cafeteria together.

There is no one in the cafeteria now, and the sound of horns is heard from the training ground. Obviously, the sentinels of the special training team are all training in the morning.

After eating breakfast and returning to the dormitory, I saw Erwin commanding a few soldiers from a distance, and asked them to place Tianjing not far from the door of his room. After a while, the open space in front of the dormitory was full of Tianjing.

When Xiao Mu approached, he couldn't help but wonder: "You shouldn't have dug up all the heavenly spirits, right?"

"Of course not, I know sustainable development," Erwin smiled and narrowed his eyes, "A total of Two hundred catties, you don't want it, do you?"

"No, I want it, it's not too much," he smiled, "Is there a porcelain bottle? I don't have a container for medicine."

Erwin handed a wooden The box was given to him, Xiao Mu let him into the room, and Leo followed closely. In front of the two, Xiao Mu counted 200 low-grade hemostatic pills and put them in the wooden box.

Erwin's eyes glowed: "How many do you still have? Why don't you sell some to me?"

Xiao Mu laughed: "You haven't used the medicine yet, why do you need so much?"

Erwin laughed: " Isn't this just in case? This batch of soldiers has just started training and will not be used. After more than half a month, there will be more needs."

"You need to contact me in advance, and I will try my best to prepare for you." Xiao Mu said.

Hearing what he said, Erwin didn't mention what he said before, and asked Leo: "When are you going, I'll send you.

" In front of him, he glanced at the time, "Let's set off in half an hour."

Xiao Mu went outside and received the system backpack. Fortunately, the system backpack was uneasy and took up one space, and one hundred pounds took up one space, so he could fit it completely.

Taking the starship again, Xiao Mu was not as excited as before. Leo sat on the sofa to handle business affairs.

When he arrived at the reclaimed land No. 1, he was completely stunned. All the celestial spirits planted yesterday were mature, and he chose the harvest button.

The next moment, next to the harvest button, it will display: A total of 30 catties of Tianjing and 5 catties of Tianjing seeds are harvested.

At the same time, another space was occupied in the system backpack, which contained Tianjing seeds, and the 30 kilograms of Tianjing were mixed with those sent by Erwin.

The corners of his mouth could not be restrained from being raised. From now on, he would not have to worry about Tianjing at all. He pressed sowing, and No. 1 land was immediately filled with Tianjing.

He picked up the sickle and began to cut the weeds on the second field. With a solid harvest, he was very motivated.

In fact, thinking about the time difference between the gang and reality, the speed of Tianjing's production is not so surprising.

"Xiao Mu!" He had only cut half of the weeds when Leo's voice came, and he immediately dropped the sickle and left the gang.

As soon as he opened his eyes, he saw Lei Ao patted his face and looked at him worriedly. When he opened his eyes, Lei Ao brushed his fingers on his forehead: "Have you had a nightmare? You're all sweating."

Xiao Mu wiped his backhand. Wiping his forehead, he said with a dry smile: "It's alright," he glanced outside, "not yet?"

"Well, the space transition is about to happen," Leo looked at him worriedly, "Are you uncomfortable? I won't sweat so much."

"No, I'm fine." Xiao Mu said immediately, thinking that he must not be able to work in the People's Advancement in the future.

Lei Ao frowned, looked at his expression, saw that his expression was natural and did not look uncomfortable, so he was slightly relieved, carried him to the seat beside him, and fixed it.

Before Xiao Mu had time to struggle, he sat down securely and wanted to say something, but the starship suddenly shook violently. He almost bit his tongue and quickly shut his mouth.

Five or six minutes later, the starship returned to stability, Xiao Mu's stomach was shaken uncomfortably, and a cup of hot water was handed to his hand.

Lei Ao said: "Drink some hot water, it will be more comfortable."

"Thank you." Xiao Mu took a few sips and felt much better.

Leo untied his seat, and he quickly got up and sat back on the sofa by himself. If he slowed down, he might be picked up by Leo again.

He considered for a moment, then said: "Major Leo, my physical fitness is much better than before, you don't have to be so careful," he smiled, "The identity of the guide doesn't change, I'm still me, you... You're too polite. I'm not used to it."

His black eyes were clear and charming, making it easy for people to see his thoughts clearly, and because of this, Leo's face became more and more ugly, and he looked straight at him.

Xiao Mu was startled and became nervous for no reason. Thinking back on what he just said, he was very polite and didn't say anything to offend him!

Leo stepped in front of him, bent down, and moved his gaze inch by inch from his forehead to his chin, and finally stopped at his eyes.

The two were very close, and the tip of Xiao Mu's nose was full of Leo's breath, strong and domineering. He felt nervous and slowly leaned back: "What's wrong? Did I say something wrong?"

Leo pinched him His jaw dropped, his eyes narrowed, and his voice was dark: "You said, I don't need to be so careful?"

He didn't exert any force, and Xiao Mu didn't feel pain, but when he heard Leo's words, he immediately became alert, always feeling that if he nodded his head , the jaw will be crushed in the next moment.

"No, no, you still have to be careful. Although it is much better than me before, it is still far worse than the S-rank physical fitness person." He cautiously said.

So, don't push too hard!

Lei Ao frowned: "Afraid of me?"

"Not afraid." A

smile flashed in Leo's eyes, and he said thoughtfully: "You're right, maybe I don't need to be so polite."

If possible, Xiao Mu can't wait to swallow all his previous words, he turned his head sideways and released his chin from Leo: "I think the basic etiquette still needs to be taught, you like this..."

He raised his hand and squeezed Leo chin: "This kind of action is impolite."

Lei Ao's eyes suddenly deepened, and he even lowered his head and sent his chin to his hand: "I don't mind you being rude to me at all."

Xiao Mu blinked, He brushed the floor and let go, his ears were slightly red, he must have been fascinated just now, but he actually wanted to use practical actions to explain to Leo that pinching someone's chin is impolite.

However, Leo's reaction really surprised him, shouldn't it be a cold snort: 'You are not too brave! '?

Leo looked at his red ears and realized that he must have lost his mind when he believed Lyle's nonsense.

He reached out and touched Xiao Mu's earlobe: "Your ears are red."

With a sigh of relief, Xiao Mu even blushed. He patted Lei Ao's hand and tried to calm down: "I blushed because I tried my best to control my mental tentacles. We'd better keep our distance."

Leo was silent for a moment and took a step back . , He can't be impatient, Xiao Mu obviously doesn't like him now, he must stop in moderation, and he can't be disgusted.

The fact that Xiao Mu didn't like him made him feel frustrated, and at the same time a little happy, Xiao Mu was different from others.

There are many people in the Empire who like him, and most of them have never even seen his face, so that he once thought that they liked things that were bad street.

He had received many love letters when he was young, and he had also opened them out of curiosity, and they were all admiring him.

He thought it was ridiculous, they just heard about his family background, saw his photos, and knew that he was a double S sentinel. Other than that, they didn't know anything about him, and they didn't get along with him, so they liked him so deeply. .

He dismissed it.

Xiao Mu didn't like him because of these. If Xiao Mu liked him, it would only be because of him. Thinking of this, his heart was hot, and his eyes showed a strong desire.

Longing for Xiao Mu's likes, and also longing for Xiao Mu, his everything.

Xiao Mucai breathed a sigh of relief because Leo stepped back, and was panicked by his hot eyes. He took out a low-quality hemostatic pill: "Do you want this? If you want it, just say, looking at me like this, I'm flustered."

Lei Ao took a deep look at him, covered the emotions in his eyes, and sat down beside him: "What's the panic, can I eat you?"

Xiao Mu thought to himself, that look just now really seemed to want to eat him.

"You may not know it yourself, it's probably because your soldiers have been on the battlefield, and you have a strong momentum, staring at people, and it is very deterrent." Xiao Mu smiled when he saw him returning to normal.

Leo said: "I won't hurt you, don't be afraid of me at any time."

He looked at the medicine in Xiao Mu's hand: "Don't need the medicine first. After the research on the meter is successful and the specific value of the soldiers' mental power has been tested, I will give you the medicine purchase list."

Xiao Mu felt that he was thinking about it . All-round, but he said helplessly: "You have so many soldiers, the medicine is probably not enough."

"It's okay," Leo said, "Your medicine is only for emergency use, usually use the guide agent, I will try my best to control the consumption. ."

Xiao Mu nodded: "Okay, I'll try my best to prepare as much as possible." The

starship returned to Area A smoothly, and Leo only walked out of the starship when he received news from Ren, and his slightly relaxed face instantly turned cold.

Xiao Mu looked at him, Leo said coldly: "Kain has been in court for the past two days. He refused to admit that his adopted son was his biological son, nor did he admit that he had a marriage guide before marriage."

He said, his eyes flashed coldly: "He also said that you are his son. Let you compare your genes with him to know that you are not his biological son."

Xiao Mu was speechless: "He really... won't give up until the last moment. It's just that he's not very lucky. Well, I'm afraid he would never have imagined that when we go to Baxing this time, we'll bring Green back."

Leo turned around, glanced at Green, whose face was still red, and said to Wood, "Take him with him," and said to him again. The guard who greeted Xiao Mu said, "Protect him well." The

four guards gave a military salute: "Yes."

Leo looked at Xiao Mu: "You go back to rest first, I'll go to the court."

Xiao Mu knew that he was going to deal with Kai Because of the reason, he nodded: "Okay."

Xiao Mu was escorted to the aircraft, Leo walked to his aircraft only after seeing Xiao Mu's aircraft taking off, and Wood followed Green closely.

Xiao Mu's aircraft flew for less than a minute when he received a communication from Zhao Sheng. Zhao Sheng's voice was filled with excitement: "The measuring instrument has succeeded. When are you convenient to help adjust the value?"

Xiao Mu glanced at the time. , it was only two o'clock in the afternoon: "I have time now, should I go to Zhao's building?"

"Yes, the twenty-sixth floor," Zhao Sheng was a little worried, "I'll pick you up at the back door, you pay attention to safety."