72 Lost contact

When Leo received news from Louis, his face froze, and he told the whole ship to be vigilant at all times.

The scene on the screen changed from black to white, three starships exited one after another, and the speed of the starships slowed down, looking for a landing point while flying.

Leo set the screen to be three copies, with starships No. 1 and No. 3 displayed up and down on the left, and aerial images on the right.

Xiao Mu looked at the picture in surprise: "It's all rocks?"

Leo nodded, his eyes fixed on the screen: "Greene said that when the guide and Jonathan met, there were rocks everywhere, it should be right here.

" However, this kind of place doesn't look like a place to live..." Before Xiao Mu's words were finished, the starship suddenly moved to the left, Xiao Mu's body shook violently, and his voice stopped abruptly.

Leo's face sank, and at the same time, an alarm came from the cabs of the three starships: "There is an attack, pay attention everywhere."

"I'm fine." Xiao Mu held the armrest of the seat, the safety of his seat The facility was always open, but the shaking was too sudden just now, which startled him and didn't cause him any harm.

Lei Ao was relieved, frowned and looked at the rocks and stones on the screen towards the starship, and ordered in a deep voice: "Turn on the thermal scanner to detect life forms."

Soon, he received the scan results and reported The person's voice trembled slightly: "Report, no living body was found, and the source of the attack could not be found."

Leo: "Continue scanning."

"Yes."

Ao's expression remained unchanged, he stood firm, and gave the cab an order: "Avoid the middle and drive to the edge."

At the same time, Louis also sent a message with the same meaning.

Rocks attacked from all directions without any pattern at all, like a target in the middle.

While dodging the attack, the starship drove towards the edge. Xiao Mu was shaken and dizzy. He held on to the handrail tightly without humming.

About two hours later, the attack suddenly disappeared, Xiao Mu was relieved, and heard Leo's tense voice: "Starship No. 1 hears please reply! Starship No. 1 hears please reply!"

Xiao Mu raised his eyes and said Seeing all kinds of rocks on the screen, the No. 1 and No. 3 starships disappeared.

Leo tried to contact Louis for personal communication, but there was no response, and the No. 3 starship also did not respond.

"Major General Leo, the No. 1 and No. 3 tracks have been lost, and there is a suitable landing spot ahead. Do you want to land?" the driver asked.

Lei Ao said: "Landing." A

few minutes ago, No. 1 and No. 3 were able to contact them. They must be not far away at this time. If there is a suitable landing point, No. 1 and No. 3 will also land, maybe they will meet.

Even if you don't encounter it, you have to go down and check the specific situation here.

Soon, the starship landed on a clearing between two rocky mountains.

At the moment of landing, a familiar mechanical sound came from Xiao Mu's mind.

The dizziness flashed in his mind, Xiao Mu looked at the system, there was a new panel next to the gang panel - the map panel, and the map icon was glowing with yellow light.

He looked over, and a map was displayed in front of him, similar to the map in the game, with the name of the map written in the upper right corner: Rock Star.

The whole map is circular and is divided into only two large areas. The black circle outlines most of the middle part - the living area, and the outside of the living area is full of garbage areas.

There are also many dots of different colors on the map, including red, blue, and yellow. This display method is very familiar to Xiao Mu. In the game, such dots on the map represent players who have different relationships with the game characters.

Red dots are enemies, yellow dots are neutrals, and blue dots are friendly.

There was a golden light in his own position. There was a blue dot at almost the same position. There was another blue dot not far to the north. Xiao Mu guessed that these two blue dots should represent Leo and Louis.

What made his scalp numb was that the large living area in the middle was full of red dots.

The yellow dots are gathered in three different places. These are probably the Imperial Army personnel who came together. They are not so much neutral personnel as friends who have not added him as a communication friend.

Xiao Mu looked at the map carefully. The locations of the three starships were all in the garbage area, and they didn't look too far from each other on the map.

Taking the center of the map as the center of the circle, the extension line connecting the No. 2 starship and the center of the circle, and near the intersection of the map, there is a small black dot - the No. 2 transition point.

To the west of the black dot is near the starship No. 2, and there is another small dot - the No. 1 transition point.

Xiao Mu stared at the two points, completely unable to identify which point they came in from.

Just as he was thinking, the voice of the report suddenly came, which brought him back to his senses.

"Report, there is no thermal response for one kilometer around."

Leo heard the words and pondered for a moment: "Teams 1 and 2 are preparing for field inspection, and the rest of the teams stay behind."

After he gave the order, he looked at Xiao Mu: "You stay in the starship. , I'll go down and have a look, No. 1 and No. 3 are logically nearby, it's not normal to lose contact, there may be interference devices here."

Xiao Mu thought about the point he just saw on the map: "Our formation has always remained the same. , they should be one north and one south."

Leo nodded, lowered his head and kissed him on the lips: "Be careful."

"You too."

Leo took the two teams away from the starship, and the screen's perspective followed Leo's. , everything was normal for the first ten minutes. When Leo and the others walked to a pile of rocks, the screen suddenly turned completely white.

Xiao Mu stood up abruptly and tried to contact Leo, but there was no response.

As he walked out, A Da hurriedly stopped him: "Master Xiao Mu, you can't go out."

Xiao Mu looked at him seriously: "They lost contact, I have to go and see, I will never know what happened here."

Ah Da refused: "Wood will arrange the manpower, Major General Leo has ordered, make sure to make sure Your safety can't be put into danger."

Xiao Mu was anxious and glanced at the system map, the blue dot belonging to Leo didn't move, he was a little relieved: "I have to go, I can find him."

His eyes Firm: "I'm his guide, if something happens to him..."

He said here, his voice paused, and just now, he felt a sharp pain that made his heart twitch, and his face turned pale. .

The combined sentinel direction can feel the emotions of the other party, and the intense emotions will affect the other party, and both parties will have empathy.

Ah Da's complexion also changed suddenly, Xiao Mu was here well, and suddenly there was only one possibility that Major General Leo had an accident.

His voice was slightly stiff: "What happened to Major General Leo?"

Xiao Mu also thought of this, seeing that Leo's place had not changed, he held back his uncomfortable emotions: "He is where he just disappeared, I am going Find him."

Ah Da hesitated, Xiao Mu glared at him: "Do you think I can still be safe if he has an accident?"

Ah Da made a decision, contacted Wood, left two teams behind, and the rest of the six teams followed. Xiao Mu, head towards Leo together.

Xiao Mu observed the surrounding environment as he walked, but there was nothing special here, it was all silver-gray rocks, with some changes in color and size.

Some of these rocks are piled up and some are scattered around, and there is no regularity at all.

No matter how you look at it, Rockstar doesn't look like anyone has ever lived.

Thinking of this, Xiao Mu suddenly thought of two transition points on the map, one of which must be connected to the empire, so what about the other?

"I saw them!"

Just as he was thinking, an excited voice came.

Xiao Mu raised his eyes and saw that Leo and the soldiers of the first and second teams were all next to Shi Tui not far away. They were doing different movements, standing and sitting.

Some were standing quietly, some were waving their hands and feet with fury, and because many of them had their backs to them, they couldn't see their expressions.

The few people who faced them as they walked, without exception, were full of pain.

"Why is something wrong?" someone asked.

Everyone noticed that something was wrong. This scene even looked weird. No one spoke any more, and they all looked at Xiao Mu subconsciously.

Xiao Mu's eyes fell on Lei Ao, who was at the forefront. Lei Ao was blocked by most of the people, and he could only see half of his body. He lowered his head and stood motionless, like a stone sculpture.

It was obvious that he was just backing his back, but it made Xiao Mu particularly distressed.

Combining the induction between the whistles conveyed Leo's grief to him at this time, and he couldn't bear Leo's continued pain.

He stabilized his mind, built another mental barrier, and said to the rest: "Looking at their appearance, they are likely to have entered an illusion. I will go in and see if something is wrong, and I will come out immediately."

"I will go in with you. "Ada said immediately.

Xiao Mu thought for a while: "Alright, let's go in as quickly as possible, try our best to bring people out, and try the closest person first."

Da nodded and followed Xiao Mu to the crowd.

The moment he crossed the pile of rocks, Xiao Mudeng felt a sense of dizziness, and at the same time the scene in front of him changed. He was lying on the hospital bed where he first woke up, with a white ceiling in front of him.

The door of the ward was suddenly pushed open, and in addition to Ximu, there were two other people, one of whom was Director Nila of Jinta.

"My poor little guide, you have suffered a lot, don't worry, no one will hurt you in the golden tower in the future."

Xiao Mu subconsciously wanted to refuse, but it didn't work. He was taken to the golden pagoda. Since he had no relatives, he was forbidden to leave the golden pagoda. All activities were in the golden pagoda.

He tried to leave, but failed once. He learned how to tutor the sentinel in Jinta every day, so that the sentinel liked himself more, and watched the pink drama where the guide and the sentinel lived a happy and happy life together.

The guides around him are like little daughters-in-law, looking forward to meeting the destined sentinel at the prom.

A year later, he was introduced to a strange sentinel by Nila at the prom. Because of the high match rate, despite his refusal, he registered with that person the next day and was sent to an unfamiliar apartment by Quinta.

When the sentinel pressed on him and his hand touched his face, a feeling of disgust came, and he began to resist violently. It's not like this, it shouldn't be like this!

Leo...

He suddenly opened his eyes, and was hugged tightly the next moment. This hug was extraordinarily tight, and the muscles around his arm were tight and extraordinarily firm.

There was a sudden sound like an electric current in his brain, and gradually formed a sentence that he could understand.

"Get out!"