60 Persuasion

Green sat in the corner of the sofa, startled by Mitt's irritable actions, looked at him with his eyes, saw his expression was gloomy and angry, and asked in a low voice, "What's wrong with you?"

Mitt turned to look at him, expressionless. Tun said: "It's okay, you go back to your room to sleep."

Green frowned: "Where are you going? What are you going to do?"

"You don't need to know," he said, when a message popped up on the screen, he His expression changed suddenly, he turned off the screen, walked to Green, took his arm, "Go back to the room."

Green struggled: "I'll go by myself."

Mitt stared at him for two seconds, released his hand, and turned around Going upstairs: "Follow up."

Green frowned and followed him. When he reached the door of his room, Mitt pushed him into the room and stood at the door to warn: "You stay safe and don't try to leave the apartment."

Green looked at him As he was about to close the door, he hurriedly said, "I want to go to school tomorrow, and I'm already behind a lot of classes."

"School?" Mitt snorted coldly, "Did you forget what I said? You and Xiao Mu look alike. Do you know what kind of response you will get when you appear in front of the public?"

"What's more, your Yaoxing currently has many alien missions, and they are very coveted by Xiao Mu. If you know that there is a person like you, It is inevitable that I will not do some tricks to make you Li Daitao stiff, and take the opportunity to take Xiao Mu away."

Panic flashed in Green's eyes, and he bit his lip: "You are scaring me."

"Do you think I am scaring you? Think what I just said will never happen?" Mitt couldn't help sneering.

Green whispered: "You want to deal with the sentry and the guide, and you have been paying attention to Xiao Mu's affairs. Since you have thought of that way, and I am in front of you, why don't you do it?"

Mitt's eyes narrowed . Squinting, looked down at him deeply and asked softly, "Do you want to know why?"

Green's expression became tense, and he nodded lightly: "Yes."

Mitt stared at him for a while, then stood up straight and pulled the distance between the two, mocking lightly: "Even if you look like you are not alone, besides..."

If this kind of plan is to succeed, Green needs to do some extra work. It's changing, and in order to prevent it from being revealed, it's better to put Green into a coma or fake death.

He didn't want to, and he didn't want to say it at this time.

He didn't continue to explain the reason, but just warned again: "Don't go out, I have surveillance cameras everywhere in the apartment, and I will find out if you make any small movements," he said coldly, "Don't make me angry."

Green gathered his courage and said: "I don't want to stay in the apartment for the rest of my life. If you are worried about the alien mission, I will start school when the mission leaves!" He added firmly, "You must not keep me locked up."

Although his tone was firm, The look in Mi Ye's eyes was still dodging, showing his inner unease.

If Mitt didn't agree, he thought about it, but there was no way he could resist. Thinking of this, his expression dimmed, isn't he too useless.

Although I thought about how to live in the future, it was easily disrupted by people.

Mitt looked at his gloomy look gloomily, and said coldly: "I can promise you, but you have to promise to be honest and not expose me."

Green hesitated, Mitt's face was even more ugly, he squeezed Green's chin He raised his head and looked at him: "You want me to die so much?"

"I don't." Green retorted subconsciously, but thought of what Mitt had done, and the current situation where the imperial military was looking for Mitt everywhere. .

If he exposes Mitt's whereabouts, his end will certainly not be good.

"What you did last time didn't lead to death, you promised me that I would not hurt anyone again, and I would help you keep your whereabouts," Green looked at him expectantly, struggling for a moment, and said, "And I will help you. Conceal and give you a cover."

He was a little disturbed, he knew it was wrong to do so, but Mitt was the first person to show his kindness to him, and he hoped Mitt was well.

Mitt was silent for a moment, then chuckled: "You are really naive, the conditions you offered are equivalent to denying my conditions, if you pretend to agree to me, and find a chance to inform Xiao Mu after you leave the apartment, I will not doubt it. You will directly agree to your request to go out to school."

Green pursed his lips: "I don't want to lie to you," he stretched out his hand to grab his sleeve, "Will you promise me? The sentry guides are all very good, don't hurt you They."

"All right?" Mitt's voice was cold.

Green looked directly at him: "Don't be prejudiced, I told you before that most of the sentinels will be on the front line of the battlefield, and their ability alone is worth several ordinary people. Many ordinary people have died, and their preferential treatment is proportional to their responsibilities."

"Except for a very small number of guides who have lived in the Golden Tower since their awakening, they have no chance to hurt people, but many guides will give to the mentally disordered. Spiritual counseling, they are all kind."

"All?" Mitt couldn't help sneering, "You forgot how you were caught by us in the first place?"

Green's eyelashes trembled quickly: "Loya and Irene The same mother, they are closer, and it is a normal reaction for Loya to save Irene."

Mitt stared at him coldly: "Do you really think so?"

Green held a fist: "I think so now, I was sad before. I felt uncomfortable and complained a little bit, but that's what I think after thinking about it clearly, many things will have different answers from different perspectives."

He bit his lower lip: "If I have resentment in my heart, I will look at everything with resentment. ."

Mitt laughed angrily: "Are you talking about me?"

"I just hope you can look at things fairly. There are so many beautiful things that haven't been done yet, why should you focus on these hurtful things?"

Mitt's terminal shook slightly, and he glanced at Green: "You are too naive, it's getting late, you should rest early."

Green looked at the closed door with a helpless expression, but he still failed to persuade Mitt.

Mitt returned to the room, opened the terminal, and divided the virtual screen into two. The left side was the floor plan of the apartment, there was a green dot in the next room, which represented Green's orientation, and the right side was the communication bar.

Making sure Green was in the room, he opened the two previous messages.

"What's going on? Why did the contact between the second prince of the flame star Novi cut off?"

"What happened, you won't be arrested, right? Reply soon after receiving it!

" Knowing that the person sending the message is already nervous.

He replied: "I'm fine, I found a place to hide, Prince Yanxing's situation is not clear, he took the lead to find a god-level guide, I don't know what happened, his contact was suddenly cut off."

"Definitely . It has something to do with the god-level guide. I originally wanted you to bring people back to study the god-level spiritual power, but now it seems that the possibility of you completing the task is almost zero."

Mitt frowned: "He is around him all day long. There are multiple guards and S-class sentinels. I originally planned to ask Novi to bring him the lead, and then take the opportunity to take people away tomorrow night."

"It's just that there was a problem with Novi, and this plan came true. No, you're right, I can't complete the original mission."

The person on the other side didn't seem angry: "It's okay, no one can predict unexpected situations, but the god-level guide has so much influence on us that he was able to cut it off. Contact, I have a hunch, with him, our plan for many years is likely to be over."

"Mitte, your mission has changed, you don't need to bring back the target, just let him disappear."

Disappearance means death, Mitt replied : "Received."

He pressed the send button, and Green's face suddenly flashed in his mind. After hesitating for a moment, he continued to type: "Brother, will we be too one-sided by denying all sentry guides based on our own experience?"

"Mitt!" Even if it was just a message, Mitte could think of the stern expression on the face of the person on the other side, "You are shaken, have you forgotten the situation when you were trampled on by the guide and spat on? You forgot what should belong to you. Has everything been easily taken away by someone with the status of a sentinel?"

"Everyone is created equal, what we have to do is great, we will end these unequal relationships with our own hands, and the world will be more loving and harmonious in the future. Everyone will praise us." " Mitte

, my good brother, we are about to succeed, do you want to deny so many years of hard work? Or do you want to deny yourself?"

Come to a paragraph: "Mitte, have you made friends?"

Mitt looked stunned: "No, I am not shaken, I promise to complete the task with all my strength."

"Good boy, I am waiting for your good news."

Mitte Staring at the last question on the screen, he didn't relax until the screen gradually darkened.

Xiao Mu, who was the target, didn't know that someone wanted his life. He was looking at Novi anxiously. After sorting out Novi's mental picture, he thought Novi would wake up, but he was still in a coma.

Lei Ao once again proposed to contact the Yanxing Mission, and Xiao Mu was worried about causing interstellar conflicts, so he suggested that Joe come to see.

Leo had no objection to his suggestion. Joe quickly arrived at the apartment, and as soon as he entered, he asked anxiously, "Is something wrong with Lieutenant General Louis?"

Xiao Mu reassured: "No, he's fine, you can help see how he is doing. so?" He pointed to Novi, who was lying on the sofa.

Qiao breathed a sigh of relief and was stunned when he saw Novi: "Second Prince of Yanxing?"

After the inspection, he looked at Xiao Mu inquiringly: "Did you test your mental strength with him? He's fine, just mentally fatigued. Simply put, he's too tired to sleep, just rest for a few hours."

The corner of Xiao Mu's mouth twitched. He was worried for a long time, but he never thought about the reason. He shook his head: "I didn't compete with him.

" It doesn't make sense, his mental power is very sufficient, if he is diligent in medicine, his mental power should consume a lot, not so high."

Xiao Mu couldn't think of the reason, and smiled: "It's fine, how long does it take him to wake up?

" With his physical fitness plus the degree of fatigue, at least two hours."

Xiao Mu has a headache, Novi has a special status, and the Yanxing Mission will definitely contact Novi within two hours.

Lei Ao held his hand: "Don't worry, he sleeps whenever he likes, and someone will take him away when someone finds him. Let's go to the training ground."

After dinner, Xiao Mu's evening exercise time.

Joe stared at the hands of the two of them, laughed twice, and patted Leo on the shoulder: "Not bad, not bad."

Leo said: "I'll have someone take you back?"

Joe shook his head and sat on the sofa: "I I'm very curious why Novi is in such a situation, you go to your business, I'll wait for him to wake up," he pointed to the guards around him, "there are so many people, don't worry about accidents."

Xiao Mu said: "I'm also curious, He woke up and let the robot let me know."

Leo and Xiao Mu went to the training ground, Xiao Mu finished earlier than Leo, and did not leave early as before, but watched Leo's exercise against the parallel bars in the corner.

When Lei Ao saw Xiao Mu, his expression was always softer, and the boring training became more interesting.

Joe's estimated time was accurate. Two hours later, Leo had just stopped training when they received a communication from Joe, and Novi woke up.

At the same time, I specially reminded Leo that Major General Thornton, the Sentinel of Yanxing Shuangs, came to pick up Novi in ​​person an hour ago, and he had been waiting for Novi to wake up in the living room on the grounds that he was worried about what happened when Novi was transferred.

Leo's response was a cold snort.

When Qiao met the two again, he saw Leo hugging Xiao Mu's waist, looking very intimate.