83 Help

The situation in the empire has improved, and Xiao Mu's life has returned to normal, but the people at the base haven't caught it yet. Just in case, he has been staying in the apartment and didn't go out.

In addition to dealing with delicious things in the morning, he spends the rest of the day exercising, making medicines, and clearing the land to grow medicines.

Delicious's situation is similar to what he expected before. Almost all the guides choose to cooperate with the research institute. Delicious has no new guide collaborators, and now there are only 18 collaborators, including Gu Miao and Hawke.

He didn't care, he left a message to Zhao Meng, and if someone wanted to terminate the cooperation, he agreed unconditionally.

He started a company just to promote it. The medicines made by his collaborators are not profitable. Now the entire universe knows about the guide medicines jointly produced by the research institute and Jinta, and he does not need to promote them at all.

At present, there are a large number of low-level guided medicines without side effects. He decided to change the development direction of Delicious and take the high-quality route. The collaborators' medicines will continue to be sold.

The effect of the most advanced guide agent in the research institute is the same as that of the system-activated formula medicine. The recovery force is 5,000. He can do it at any time.

So this piece of the market, almost all his.

Xiao Mu thought of it and did it. He directly made 200 high-grade hemostatic pills. The price was 100,000, indicating that the efficacy was 5,000, and it was strictly stipulated that it was only sold to sentinel guides with B-level (7000) mental power and above.

Not only that, but it also specifically stated that it is used when the mental power is at a low value and requires real-name purchases.

Xiao Mu set up Xiaojin to conduct real-name authentication for customers who purchased top-grade medicines, and made sure that the precautions were clearly explained, so that no breakthrough event would occur, and the medicines would be put on the shelves.

Due to the lack of delicious products, there are many similar guide medicines on the market. Especially recently, there are no medicines made by Xiao Mu in the store, and there are fewer people who pay attention to delicious food than before.

A sentinel who had been paying attention to Delicious heard the reminder and immediately found out that Delicious had a new product on the market. He was surprised when he saw the effect. This is comparable to the strongest potion in the current research institute!

However, the top medicines of the research institute are not sold to the outside world, and the annual output is limited, all of which are supplied to the upper levels of the military. Even during the stable period, the extra medicines will only be saved.

Most of the Sentinels whose mental strength can reach B-level are in the army. When fighting externally, this highly effective recovery medicine is like half-life for them.

Therefore, the Sentinel I found at the first time saw only 200 pieces, and I used the fastest hand in my life to place an order and fill in the information to buy it.

The sentinel breathed a sigh of relief when he saw the prompt of the successful purchase, and then he remembered that he should quickly remind his good brother to place an order, which is a life-saving thing.

He was about to switch pages to find the address book, when he saw that the number of remaining items in the item column had become zero.

At the same time, his good brother sent him a communication, and he connected it with a swipe of his hand, and there was a loud roar that could not be concealed in his ears.

"Delicious comes out with a new medicine with a potency of 5,000. Oh my god, one medicine can instantly restore most of my mental power. I didn't grab it, I didn't grab it! I'm going to be so mad, I just took a sip of water, I Why is the hand speed so slow, what do I want my hand to do?" The

sentinel reassured: "Don't get excited, don't get excited, there will be tomorrow!"

"...You, why are you so calm? Did you not hear clearly, The effect of the medicine..."

"I heard clearly," the sentinel interrupted him and couldn't help but happily said, "I grabbed one."

"Friends, goodbye!"

Xiao Mu didn't know that his medicine had caused a fight Youjin's tragicomedy, after putting the medicine on the shelves, he turned off the terminal, sat on the sofa, and entered the system vegetable field to reclaim the seventh piece of land.

The hardest thing for Xiao Mu of all things is to reclaim the land. He can't ask anyone for help, so he can only do it himself.

But thinking of the convenience of harvesting and planting the vegetable plots and the speed at which the herbs mature, Xiao Mu felt that the hard work was worth it.

If the farmer's uncle had this system, he would be very contented that he would wake up laughing from his dreams.

After working in the system for about five hours, he finally completed the reclamation of the seventh piece of land, planted all the Jinchuang grass, and then left the system.

He was already sweating profusely, his face was flushed, his body was full of tiredness, his clothes were soaked with sweat and clinging to his back, which made him feel extremely uncomfortable. Just felt more comfortable.

When Lei Ao approached the bedroom, he was shocked to see his appearance. He quickly hugged his hand and put his hand on his forehead: "Sick?"

Xiao Mu shook his head: "It's alright, just did some exercise."

Leo swept his eyes dry . In the clean and tidy room, he wondered, "What exercise?" He suddenly realized something, his eyes darkened instantly, and Xiao Mu was locked tightly.

Xiao Mu only felt that his eyes seemed to be on fire. He put his palms on his side and pushed his face aside. He was angry and funny: "I'm very tired, don't think about anything.

" Holding his hand along the fingertips, Xiao Mu's body trembled, and Leo looked at him aggressively while biting, and didn't speak until he bit his wrist.

"This kind of exercise is not allowed to be done alone in the future. Wait for me to come back."

He said, biting his wrist harder, Xiao Mu noticed the slight pain, and moved his wrist, Leo licked it lightly to comfort him. Then let go, eyes narrowed dangerously.

"Are you doing this alone, are you signaling that I didn't satisfy you?"

Xiao Mu was inexplicable at first. He had to enter the system to reclaim the land. Why wait for him to come back? He can't go in. After hearing it, I suddenly realized what Leo meant.

Leo thought the sport he was talking about was nothing to say.

Xiao Mu blushed even more, this time he was embarrassed and kicked Leo: "What are you thinking about, I, I don't..."

He couldn't continue, and stretched out his hand to push Leo: "Get up , I'm sweating all over my body, I'm sick to death."

Leo raised his eyebrows, knowing that he was thin-skinned, he didn't say anything, he picked him up and went straight to the bathroom, while running hot water, he took off Xiao Mu's clothes. .

When he grabbed Xiao Mu's belt, he paused, knelt on the ground and glanced at it, then raised his head and asked, "What are you doing in the room?"

Seeing how well Xiao Mu's pants looked, he couldn't smell it. Any taste, Leo understood, he really wanted to go wrong just now.

Xiao Mu was so embarrassed by his posture that he raised his foot and kicked him on the waist: "Can't you do push-ups? You go out."

As a result, he underestimated the work intensity of digging for five hours in a row, and stood for a while. One foot was sore, and his knee bent, and he fell towards the front.

Leo took advantage of the situation and hugged him full, did not go out, but continued his previous work, stripped him naked and carried him into a bathtub with hot water, and sat on the edge to press his arms.

Xiao Mu was surrounded by warm water, and his tiredness dissipated a lot. The pantothenic acid arm was squeezed by Leo very comfortably. He couldn't help sighing.

Lei Ao's eyes burst into flames, he lifted Xiao Mu's chin, leaned over and kissed fiercely, only to release after a while, the silver wire between their mouths, and the temperature of the bathroom rose instantly.

"You look like this, don't recruit me." Leo reminded in a dark voice.

Xiao Mu panted lightly, glared at him, and didn't say a word considering his current voice. His body is too tired, what if Leo can't control it?