34 Crisis

Lyle led the surviving six soldiers to escape the pursuit, hid behind a bunker, pulled his sweaty bangs back, and scolded, "Is Leo out of his mind?"

He gave Leo He sent a private message, expressing a strong question: "???"

Leo was very satisfied with the victory, and replied in a good mood: "Treat the opponent with the most serious attitude, which is to respect the opponent."

"Go away!" Lei Er was merciless, if it weren't for the circumstances, he really wanted to run to Leo for a hand-to-hand fight.

Lei Ao did not take his irritable reply to heart, but showed a faint smile. After thinking for a moment, he asked the adjutant: "You said, will the scene of intercepting the Second Army just be selected as a highlight and announced to the public?"

The adjutant trembled in his heart, and wanted to remind his major general that he really wanted to announce it to the public, and Major General Lyle would definitely look for him desperately!

Major General Lyle was born beautiful and hated the most when others questioned his ability. He was caught off guard and fled with a fiasco just now. The big reason was that he had neglected the First Army. This was definitely a huge black spot in his life.

However, seeing that his major general seemed to be looking forward to it, he vaguely said, "I can't say for sure." He tried to guess the major general's thoughts, and the announcement was nothing more than to let people see that the first army was stronger than the second army.

He paused: "As long as the first army wins, even if there are no highlights, the people of the empire will know that the first army is the strongest."

Leo's eyes raised fighting intent, and nodded: "You are right, next, Let the rest of the corps see the true strength of the First Army!"

Xiao Mu stared at the empty door for a while, then closed the door helplessly, thought about it, and inquired about security issues related to the holographic website.

There is only one answer - go offline and keep safe.

Uh, it makes so much sense that Xiao Mu feels stupid.

He closed the terminal and resumed making cookies. When done, put it in the vending machine and leave the holographic network.

A week has gone by and it's the weekend again.

On Saturday morning, Xiao Mu got off the treadmill and was about to take a shower when the terminal vibrated, which was Zhao Sheng's communication.

"Good morning, are you free in the morning? The relevant procedures for the pharmacy company have been completed, and the medicine can be sold directly after passing the test to the relevant department."

Zhao Sheng paused: "I have acquaintances in the relevant department, yours The drug inspection is just a cut-off. I invite you to come to my house as a guest, one is to send the drug for inspection, and the other is that my partner wants to see you, I'm sorry, he is very timid and is not used to going out."

Xiao Mu was a little surprised, but he didn't expect It's done so soon. Opening a pharmacy company is the first step of the plan. The company only sells medicines to restore mental power.

"It doesn't matter, I have time, you can send me a location, and I will come over later."

"Come over with Hawke, he will come to my house to play on weekends."

"Okay." Xiao Mu answered and hung up communication.

After hanging up, Hawke contacted him, and the two agreed to meet at the door of the dormitory for half an hour.

Xiao Mu took a shower, put the dirty clothes in the washing machine, sorted out the medicine and the herbs he bought last night, put them in his backpack, and went downstairs with his backpack.

He drove the aircraft, Hawk set the route, sat in the co-pilot and talked to him all the way: "Cousin-in-law is super nice, very cute, and always buys me a lot of clothes."

He smiled brightly: "You must be I will like him, he is a little timid, and it will be fine when he is familiar with it."

Xiao Mu nodded and asked curiously, "What is his quantum beast."

"Long-eared rabbit," Hawke's eyes glowed, "and Your Quantum Beast is as cute, ahhh, why is my Quantum Beast so small, I can't even see what it looks like... Maybe it doesn't look like it at all."

Xiao Mu thought about the information about Paramecia, and didn't know what to do. Consolation, with his eyesight he couldn't see the paramecia at all, let alone know what it looked like.

Hawke laughed for a moment and then waved his fist: "It's fortunate that it's a paramecia, otherwise I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to hide my identity so smoothly, I'm so lucky."

He looked outside: "Here, it's on the lawn. That house, hey, was not stopped, my cousin must have said hello in advance."

Xiao Mu looked out, full of green eyes, a two-storey villa was built on a large area of ​​grass, and in front of the villa was a row of the latest models. Aircraft, a path winding through the grass leads to the villa.

He landed the aircraft near the gate of the villa according to Hawke's command. The worn-out aircraft was even more shabby in front of a series of luxury items around him.

The security guard at the security office of the villa looked puzzled: "When did Mr. Zhao know the shabby house, I just received a message saying that 50% of the old and new aircraft should not be intercepted. I thought it was a joke!" The

colleague gave him a look: "Stop talking nonsense, there are Do you understand the world of the rich?" Entering

the gate of the villa, it was a garden, and after walking around the garden, Xiao Mu saw Zhao Sheng standing at the gate, and a handsome man with half his head exposed behind him.

"Welcome, this is my partner Gu Miao, a guide." Zhao Sheng held Gu Miao's hand holding his sleeve, and squeezed his hand soothingly.

Gu Miao blushed and exposed her head, her round eyes glanced at Xiao Mu curiously, and then hid behind Zhao Sheng.

Xiao Mu: "..." Is he scary?

Zhao Sheng was helpless, turned his head and said gently: "Miao Miao, have you forgotten what I said? Xiao Mu is Hawke's classmate and a guide."

Hawke jumped to Gu Miao's side: "Yes, cousin, Xiao Mu He's super nice!"

After a while, Gu Miao moved out from behind Zhao Sheng, he was about 1.8 meters tall, his black hair was soft and his skin was very white, so his face was very red now.

"I'm Gu Miao, hello." He bit his lip and stretched out his hand with trembling eyelashes.

Xiao Mu had never seen such a man before, but he couldn't feel any disgust. He subconsciously lowered his voice, shook his hand and quickly let go: "Hello, I'm Xiao Mu."

Hawke embraced Gu . Miao's hand laughed and said, "You guys are too kind, I'm thirsty and want to drink juice."

Gu Miao said, "I'll get it."

Zhao Sheng greeted them to sit in the living room, and Xiao Mu drank the juice made by Gu Miao. , eyes lit up: "Delicious."

Gu Miao's face was delighted, and the corners of her mouth turned up: "If you like it."

"Cousin-in-law is very good at cooking, and everything she eats and drinks is delicious." Hawke Compliment quickly.

Gu Miao blinked her big eyes and looked at Xiao Mu expectantly: "Would you like to stay for lunch at noon?" Seeing Xiao Mu nodding, he immediately showed a happy look, stood up and wanted to go to the kitchen.

Zhao Sheng wrapped his arms around his waist and let him sit back on the sofa, and kissed him on the cheek: "Baby, I know it's nice for you to meet new friends, but it's less than nine o'clock, it's too early to prepare lunch, let's talk together. Let's do it."

Gu Miao sat upright with a blushing face: "Oh."

Xiao Mu was a little embarrassed, but looking at the other people's natural expressions, he felt that he was too unsteady. The husband is legal here, and the interaction between partners is too normal.

He took out the prepared medicine and handed it to Zhao Sheng: "One of each of the lower, middle, and upper hemostasis powder. If you test, is one enough?"

"Enough." Zhao Sheng nodded, and he sent a message , after a while someone came in and took the medicine away.

"It takes about two hours for the inspection and the sales license to be processed," Zhao Sheng said, and sent a document to Xiao Mu: "This is the company's information, you can take a look at it, and you can put forward any opinions."

Xiao Mu carefully After reading it, my eyes paused when I saw the name 'Delicious Pharmacy Company'. I didn't know, I thought they sold gourmet food!

Zhao Sheng, the general manager, Gu Miao, the manager of the R&D department, and the heads of other departments he did not know.

The main business is to restore psychoactive drugs; the business category, manufacturing and sales; sales channels, network direct sales.

He clicked on the attached store link. The store front page was simple and refreshing, with the store name written at the top, and the rest was empty.

After reading it, he said, "I think it's pretty good. The cost of online sales is low, and it avoids a lot of trouble, but the popularity of the store is not good. Have you thought about how to promote it?"

Zhao Sheng smiled and said, "After the store opens, Zhao Our news will broadcast related advertisements, as long as someone has bought it, with the effect of the medicine, there is no need to worry about the follow-up."

Xiao Mu thought for a while and said, "I have a note, you don't need to occupy your advertising space, but send news to your home. ."

Zhao Sheng was curious: "How do you say?"

Xiao Mu said the idea, Zhao Sheng's eyes lit up: "I'll arrange it right away." After he finished speaking, he got up and walked to the contact person outside.

Hawke and Gu Miao looked at Xiao Mu with bright eyes, Hawke said, "Xiao Mu, you are so smart."

Gu Miao kept nodding in agreement with Hawke's words, he pinched the hem of his clothes and whispered: "Asheng said you Don't be angry."

Xiao Mu hurriedly said, "I'm not angry, it was me who proposed it, and I would like to thank you, it may bring you some Trouble."

"It's okay," Gu Miao blinked her big eyes and said happily, "I'm very happy to be able to help, you... can you teach me medicine, I can't do anything for A Sheng every day except cooking. , I want to help him."

"Who said you can't do anything for me?" Zhao Sheng heard these words when he entered the door, walked over to Gu Miao and embraced him, "You have already done a lot for me, don't I'm tired."

Gu Miao pouted: "But I can only cook."

"Cooking is already very hard." Zhao Sheng patted his head.

"But when you were at work, I was bored, and," his eyes glowed, "Aren't you going to buy finished medicines made by guides? If I could do it, wouldn't I be able to make money?"

Zhao Sheng Whispered: "You're short of money? Where's the gold card I gave you?"

"I want to buy you gifts with the money I made." Gu Miao raised her head softly.

So cute!

Zhao Sheng received a critical blow, and his fingers lightly stroked Gu Miao's ear, Gu Miao shrank his head, and his face turned red instantly. ..."

Zhao Sheng clenched his fists violently, if he hadn't been worried about outsiders, he would have swallowed his little partner directly.

Xiao Mu closed his half-open mouth to answer. He deeply doubted that today's lunch at noon was dog food.

The two over there were finally tired, and Gu Miao looked at him expectantly again.

Xiao Mu felt the pressure and said honestly: "I haven't studied medicine systematically, so I can't teach people, the only thing I can teach is to release mental power when making medicine, and inject mental power into medicine, the effect of medicine should be much better. ."

Gu Miao took it down seriously: "I'll look for the teaching video later, I will definitely study hard."

Xiao Mu glanced at his mental strength B-level 7000, looking forward to it. He didn't know how other guides felt about using mental power to make medicine, so he said: "Can you write down your thoughts on making medicine? I want to know."

"Yes," Gu Miao nodded and blinked quickly. , "Let's exchange the communication method, I will write it and send it to you." The

two added friends to each other. Xiao Mu glanced at the friend list. The three present accounted for half, and the other three were Ren Leo and Ximu. doctor.

At eleven o'clock, Gu Miao went to the kitchen to cook. After a while, Zhao Sheng received the news that the drug test had passed, and soon the sales license was also sent to him.

Zhao Sheng asked Xiao Mu, "How many medicines are there?"

Xiao Mu took out three porcelain vases, all of which were yellow in color, but in different shades: "From light to dark, there are 300 low-grade, 500 mid-grade, and 200 high-grade, I will make some more tomorrow, Do you think it's better to do that?"

"Top-grade," Zhao Sheng said without hesitation, "Sentinel's benefits are very good, and the purchasing power is very strong. From 25,000 to top-grade, they can fully pay for it, in fact, it comes from the efficacy of the medicine. Speaking of, it's even cheaper than buying a wizard medicine."

Xiao Mu nodded: "Okay, by the way, have you heard of this herbal medicine?"

He made a lot of medicine for several consecutive weekends, and his medical skill level finally reached 40, unlocked. The intermediate-level medicine—the low-grade Zhixue Pill, can restore 3,000 mental powers.

Each pill requires 2g of material nameless essence, but he searched online stores and found nothing for sale.

There is no Yaoxing material for the top-grade Zhixuesan, and he suspects that there is no nameless Jing Yaoxing either. Thinking that Zhao Sheng has more knowledge than him, he may know it.

Zhao Sheng thought for a while, then shook his head: "I haven't heard of it."

Xiao Mu was helpless and unlocked the new prescription, and he couldn't make it without the materials!

Hawke asked curiously: "What kind of herbal medicine is that? I have already read all the herbal medicines, why haven't I heard it?"

Xiao Mu couldn't help asking: "You know all the medicines in the herbal medicines?"

Hawke said proudly: "Of course. , I have long decided to learn pharmacy, and the foundation is solid."

Xiao Mu suddenly thought, would there be another scientific name for the unknown in this world? He is not familiar with medicinal materials and has never seen an anonymous essence before, but when he clicks on the prescription materials, the system will display the appearance of an anonymous essence.

"Do you have the courseware? I may have misremembered the name, and I want to take time to read it."

Hawke immediately sent him the herbal encyclopedia. He opened a page at random, with pictures and texts, including not only the efficacy of the medicinal materials, but also the origin of the medicinal materials. He was very satisfied and decided to go back to the bedroom to look for it.

Lunch is not the dog food that Xiao Mu thought, the dishes are very rich. Gu Miao's craftsmanship is particularly good, Xiao Mu is full of praise, Hawke is overwhelmed, Gu Miao smiles with frowning eyes, and is not so nervous when facing Xiao Mu.

After the meal, the three guides took a walk on the lawn outside the villa to digest their food. During the chat, Xiao Mu realized that such a large lawn was built because Gu Miao likes grass.

At about 12:30, Zhao Sheng called them back to the living room. The virtual screen placed on the living room wall was displaying real-time news.

"Friends from the audience, I just received a communication that there was a wounding incident on Baijin Road. Please go to the scene with the reporter of this station." When the

screen switched, I saw a tall sentinel on the street, his face was full of pain, his face was flushed, and he continued. His eyes were stained with blood, and he hit anyone like a madman.

"Mental mania." Gu Miao was startled, her voice trembled, and she looked at Zhao Sheng in panic, "You must tell me immediately if you are not feeling well."

Zhao Sheng held his hand and comforted: "Fool, you forgot Now that our spirits are united, you know my situation best, don't you worry." The

screen began to shake violently, the reporter seemed to be spotted by the manic sentinel, ran, and the camera turned to the other side for a while.

Suddenly there was a cry of pain, the picture stabilized, and the camera turned to the manic sentinel, and saw that he was jointly restrained by the two sentinels.

Among them, the blond sentinel said unhappily: "You are lucky boy." He said, feeding a medicine to the manic sentinel.

In less than a minute, the blood in the manic sentinel's face disappeared, his expression calmed down, and he thanked the two sentinels.

The blond sentinel stretched out his hand: "Twenty-five thousand, I only bought it from the Delicious Pharmacy Company. This medicine is limited to two per day. If I do a good deed, you can just give me the money for the medicine." The

manic sentinel asked excitedly, "The company you mentioned. Where is it? I've never taken a medicine that works so well, and I want to buy it too!" The

blond sentinel didn't answer, he lowered his head and placed an order online.

He then replied: "Just search for 'Delicious Pharmacy Company' on the Internet. I was going to buy food, but I accidentally clicked in. Seeing that the effect is good, and I have a sales license, I want to try it. I knew it would be so effective. Okay, maybe I can't bear to give you something to eat!"

At this time, the police arrived, and the director switched the interface: "There is a false alarm, remind all sentries that mental illness must be treated in time."

Zhao Sheng turned off the news and went into the store to take a look: "Business is very good."

"It's all sold out!" Hawke said in surprise.

Xiao Mu looked at the selling prices, which were 1500, 8000, and 25000. Excluding his selling price for each pill, the profit was less than one-third. For a rich person like Zhao Sheng, it was estimated that it was not enough for a fraction of the pocket money.

"The medicine is too little." He said.

Zhao Sheng said: "There is news about receiving medicines in the store. I have already arranged for people to advertise on the major forums where the guide frequents. After all, the idea of ​​using mental power to make medicines has only recently emerged, and there will not be many finished medicines for the time being."

He smiled . : "Don't worry, the first step went well, and it will be better in the future." He said and transferred the money to Xiao Mu.

Xiao Mu looked at the extra 7.3 million in the account, and his heart beat wildly. It was the first time he saw so much money.

Until he left Zhao's house and went to the infirmary with Hawke, he still felt unreal. Hawke tugged at his sleeve: "what's the matter with you, why are you so happy?"

He whispered: "you Do you know how much money your cousin transferred to me just now? More than seven million! I'll treat you to dinner tomorrow."

Hawke blinked, patted his shoulder, and said in pain, "Xiao Mu, you grew up with You must have suffered a lot, and you can be happy for so long with so little money."

Xiao Mu's eyes widened: "Seven million! What is so much money."

Hawke pointed his fingers: "You can't buy the latest aircraft in the market. You can't buy a house in the district, you can't even buy a B-class mecha, the only thing you can buy is probably delicious food," he said with emotion, "You're so kind, treat me to dinner if you have some money."

Xiao Mu: "..." The second generation of the rich sometimes makes one's teeth itch.

He calms down, he lives alone and has no fixed place, so he needs to spend more money. Apart from improving the quality of life, the rest of the money should be kept honestly. When he becomes an adult, he can buy a house for himself!

The next day, he went to the wild forest early in the morning and kept making medicine, taking one to restore his spiritual power every two hours and then continuing.

In the evening, in order to be less conspicuous, he wore a mask to the black market and gave the medicine to Zhao Sheng. He returned to the infirmary and stared at the shop with Hawke before the ring started.

Zhao Sheng put 350 top-grade medicines on the shelves, and they were sold out in less than ten minutes.

There are a bunch of messages in the store: "I'm going, can I tell you if I can replenish the goods, and then I'll take a shower and it's gone!"

"Can I add more? I can add money!

" I bought it all by myself!"

"Wake up upstairs, who do you think is short of money? Are there any restrictions on purchases and people resell it?"

Hawke looked at Xiao Mu with admiration: "You are amazing, I don't know when I will also You can make a finished product."

"Don't worry, don't you already have four mental tentacles? It will get better and better, but you have to be careful not to be discovered." Xiao Mu reminded in a low voice.

Hawke looked serious: "Well, I'll be very careful," he paused, "I'm going to drop out, it's not very convenient at school, I want to watch online classes at home, and go directly to the university next year."

Xiao Mu was stunned . , and then smiled: "That's fine, it will be much safer."

"Otherwise you will drop out of school and live in my house?"

Xiao Mu rejected his proposal, knowing that he was worried about him, smiled: "No, you don't have to worry about me, I have a poor foundation, and it is better to study in school."

Although the system gave him the ability to make medicine against the sky, but he didn't learn it after all, and he always felt uneasy.

He wants to master the real skills, not to mention, after learning about pharmaceuticals, he may be able to find a more suitable formula.

Hawke went through the withdrawal procedure on Tuesday. Xiao Mu's school life was very regular. After class, he went back to the dormitory to exercise, read books and make biscuits every day.

To his delight, he saw the nameless spirit on the Botanical Encyclopedia, but here, he used another name, Tianjing.

As he expected, Yaoxing did not exist, but there was in the farther Baxing, which is a military planet. It is said that this exercise is in Baxing, and therefore, there is no online sale.

He hesitated whether Leo should help bring some back, and instead thought that they were an exercise, and the two were not particularly familiar with each other, so he gave up.

Another Saturday, he made the medicine during the day, and at night, in order not to attract attention, he still wore a mask to Zhao Sheng's office and gave the medicine to Zhao Sheng.

In the infirmary, with Hawke covering, it is more convenient for him to conduct mental counseling.

After finishing a grooming, he looked at the progress of 'holding the needle' on the system panel at 99/100, and then looked at the remaining 2,700 and 30 percent of his mental power, and began to treat another sentinel.

[Congratulations to the master, activate the skill 'Grip the Needle': buff skill, recover 100 mental power every three seconds, lasts for fifteen seconds, recover 500 in total, consume mental power is 10% of the total recovery value, no CD]

The moment the evacuation ends , System Jun's reminder came in his mind, and Xiao Mu's eyes lit up.

The effect of holding the needle is equivalent to that he spends 50 mental power and can make the opponent recover 500. Although it seems to be worse than the medicine, the skill has no CD, which means that it can be used continuously.

For one minute, use 'Grip the Needle' on the same target every fifteen seconds, and you can recover 2000 in one minute. Even an S-rank Sentinel can recover completely in no more than five minutes!

Moreover, within the fifteen-second waiting time, he could release a 'grip needle' to another sentinel to achieve the effect of simultaneous treatment.

[Congratulations to the master, the activation of the skill is successful, please choose the reward 1. Backpack, 2. Mount, 3. Sugar gourd]

Immediately, the mechanical sound came again, he looked at the selection interface, inexplicably nostalgic, in the sword 3 game, you can apprentice, this The three awards are almost the standard graduation awards given by master to apprentices.

The mount is most likely a horse, which may have been useful in ancient times. This world is completely impractical, and as for the sugar gourd, it is not necessary.

He chose the backpack without hesitation. The next moment, there was a backpack interface in the lower right corner of the system panel. He clicked it, and there were 24 spaces in total.

He took the spare medicine in his backpack and wanted to put it in the system backpack. The medicine disappeared instantly, and the system backpack took up two squares.

The top-grade Zhixuesan and the middle-grade Huoluosan each occupy one space.

He was overjoyed, this was so convenient, it was equivalent to saving a million dollars for a backpack! And there is no need for a carrier, so don't worry about losing it.

When he got off work, his mental strength was close to a safe point, but he was in a very good mood. He used 'hold the needle' on himself while walking. The moment he used the skill, a piece of emerald green tea floated out from his right hand and submerged between his eyebrows.

A cool and comfortable feeling hit him, and a 'pin-hold' buff icon appeared under the red and blue bars, and there was a countdown on the icon.

He said goodbye to Hawke and left through the back door. When he was approaching where his aircraft was parked, there was a sudden tingling pain in the back of the right side of his neck, the pain of a syringe being pierced.

With a backhand wave, he clutched his neck and turned his head defensively to look back.

"Why are you?" Loya looked at this disgusting face in surprise. If it weren't for the clothes and height, he even suspected that he had found the wrong person. .

"Loya?" Xiao Mu noticed that his mental barrier was gradually disintegrating, his mental tentacles went crazy, and he frowned, "What did you inject me with?"

Loya glanced at the syringe: "It's a waste to use the stimulant on you as a guide. I thought it might be the pharmacist himself, or maybe a guide!"

He did not hide the contempt in his eyes: "Look I know it's impossible when it comes to you, who made the medicine you sell?"

Xiao Mu secretly felt that something was wrong, although he had never heard of stimulants, he could understand the literal meaning, probably to stimulate the spiritual tentacles of the guide Active potion.

He found that his mental power was draining, and controlling the mental tentacles was not as easy as usual, so he hurriedly continued to use the 'needle grip'.

The speed of the loss of mental power stopped, but it did not increase. The mental tentacles were extremely active, and it was difficult for him to control.

He suppressed the panic in his heart and said coldly, "I don't understand what you're talking about!"

"You stop pretending, I've been keeping people watching the black market, but people who sell Zhixuesan have never been there, but there are many online. A delicious pharmacy company."

"Unfortunately, the general manager of this company is Manager Zhao from the black market. Obviously, you sold the medicine directly to him."

"I kept staring at you when you came out of Manager Zhao's office. , as a result, there were too many people in the auditorium and lost them. I had people guard each door and choose the back door myself. It seems that I am very lucky. I just ask you, who made the medicine? "

Xiao Mu did not expect that someone would always Staring at him, he squeezed his fingers, his current situation is too dangerous, and if he continues, he will definitely be exposed.

"Don't you know who the delicious R&D manager is?" Xiao Mu said, walking towards the aircraft.

"Impossible, that's Zhao Sheng's partner." Loya stopped him.

"He has a B-level mental power and has been studying medicine at home. Who is he? Why do you think I want to sell it on the black market? He requested it, because Zhao Sheng works in the black market.

" Do you also care about your husband's taste?"

Loya frowned. He recently got news that Xiao Mu and Gu Miao took a walk together.

If this is the case, it will be troublesome, and some things must be done as soon as possible. He was a little unwilling, looked at Xiao Mu with an ugly face, and turned to leave.

Xiao Mu felt slightly relieved, and did not dare to be careless. He quickly got on the aircraft, made a plan for the route back to school, and frowned and leaned on the back of the chair.

His heart was beating wildly, and after the mental barrier collapsed, he re-established it, but quickly thinned again. The mental tentacles wanted to rush out excitedly, and he could hardly control it.

He secretly said that the effect of the stimulant was fully exerted. He clenched his fist tightly and used the 'grip needle' without interruption, but the mental barrier and the strong control of the mental tentacles still gradually reduced the mental power.

He glanced at the time. He had eaten top-grade Zhixuesan once before, and it was almost an hour and a half away from now.

Just hold on for another half an hour, he secretly encouraged himself.

When the aircraft landed, he ran to the dormitory at the fastest speed. However, when he reached the sixth floor, his mental tentacles became even more crazy, and his face instantly turned pale.

how come!

A tall figure stood at the door of his dormitory, turned his head to look over, and then strode towards him.

Leo! Xiao Mu bit the tip of his tongue heavily and turned his head downstairs without hesitation.