87 Blow

After listening to Xiao Mu's question, You Mo sneered: "Since you have so much evidence, just convict me directly, what else do you ask?"

Xiao Mu didn't speak, looked at Leo, Leo said coldly: "I want to know all the news about my father."

"You mean Wen Xin?" You Mo chuckled, "He is my most successful experiment, and I regret every time I think of him, he is already dead. Lei Ao suddenly clenched his fist, Xiao Mu stared at You Mo: "

Impossible, if we really die, we will be sad when we see it, this is exactly what you want, you will not destroy all the following information."

You Mo He raised his eyebrows, and the corners of his mouth twitched slightly: "You know me well. I'm more curious, how did you get the information safely?"

Xiao Mu said, "I want to know about Leo's father."

You Mo sneered: " When they caught up with them, they were about to jump, and there was an explosion at the jump point, everyone disappeared, and I am afraid they would have been reduced to ashes in space."

Xiao Mu and Leo looked at each other, and it was exactly what Yin said.

"You can tell me now, how did you get the information?"

Xiao Mu said, "The natives of Rock Star helped."

"They?" He clearly hates human beings."

Xiao Mu pursed his mouth: "It's not because the people in your base are making trouble on the Rock Star."

Seeing You Mo and not knowing any more news, Leo took Xiao Mu's shoulders and was about to leave, You Mo. Mo said: "Wait."

"You still want to argue?" Leo scoffed.

You Mo's expression changed a bit: "I want to see Merry."

"Why should I let you see?" Leo glanced at him, "You are an interstellar repeat offender now, you know your identity!"

You Mo's jaw tightened: "I made a mistake this time. I didn't expect to capsize here in Meili. It's because I have no patience. You will never find me without seeing Meili in person."

He paused: "I want to see him, The research results of the base are exchanged."

Leo thought for a moment: "There is no evidence, let me see your sincerity."

You Mo asked for a light brain and wrote down one of his research results related to information. Leo had it taken to the Minister of the Information Department to see, the Minister was overjoyed when he saw it, and repeatedly asked to see You Mo.

Leo refused, You Mo is a dangerous person, and he can also hypnotize, so the requirements for visiting people are extremely strict.

You Mo said: "Can you let me see Merry now?" He paused, "I only see Merry, I don't want to see Hao Mian."

Leo conveyed You Mo's words to Merry, and Merry thought about it and agreed. , Hao Mian wanted to follow, but Merry stopped him.

In order to prevent You Mo from attacking Meili again, Xiao Mu and Leo were both by their side when the two met.

Mei Li's face was still a little pale. He sat opposite You Mo, and he was silent for a while before opening his mouth: "You see me, do you want to make sure I'm not dead?"

You Mo sneered: "Yeah, you really have a big life, and that's not the case. Death," he said, his voice could not help raising his voice, "you are a complete thief, why are you still alive?"

He resented: "But because you are a guide, you have easily taken away your belongings. Everything about me, your life is really good, if," he said, he was in a trance, "if it was me who awakened in the first place, it would be none of your business." Mei Nei's

expression was tense, and she gritted her teeth: "I am not a thief, I didn't want to take anything from you."

You Mo sarcastically said, "No? Did you forget that it was me who was with Hao Mian, and it was me and him who liked each other, not you."

"That's right . Because you have awakened the guide, Hao Mian is going to marry you, and I am also blind, so I actually fell in love with him, you two scumbags are a perfect match."

"Don't talk about Hao Mian," Mei Li got excited, her fingers on the table kept shaking, "You don't know anything, how can you talk nonsense?"

"I'm talking nonsense?" You Mo seemed to have heard some joke and smiled. After a while, he stopped and looked at him coldly, "You tell me, what nonsense am I talking about, let me hear how you plan to help that scumbag clean up."

"Hao Mian's brothers were all fighting for the throne , his situation was very bad, he promised to marry me was just an expedient measure, he asked me privately to ask me to help him, saying that he would only get engaged and not marry."

Mei Li's face turned paler and sad: "You know how envious I was at that time. Are you? Although my match rate with him is only 30%, we are sentinels and are naturally attractive, but he still only thinks about you."

"I promised him, I just want to have a sweet dream. , I will leave when I wake up from the dream, and, if I don't agree, his father will let him choose another guide."

"But," Merry's fingertips turned white, "you didn't give Hao Mian a chance to explain, a After leaving, Hao Mian's father has always disagreed with you being with him, and kept your whereabouts secretly and secretly, and you deliberately concealed it, Hao Mian searched for you for a long time and couldn't find it."

"Later, his father got it. A report said that you suffered an accidental death from a star thief, do you know how sad Hao Mian was during that time."

Mei Li's eyes were slightly wet: "Hao Xing is in a tense situation, and he wants to find you again, and he is very busy every day. He didn't believe you had an accident. He personally verified the news of your death, and he couldn't bear it when he came back."

Merry laughed at himself: "Why do you think I would marry him later? , and his mental state is very bad. In this case, we skipped the engagement and got married directly."

You Mo was stunned, and when he heard this, he recovered and managed to maintain a sneer: "Even if I don't leave, this It is also the end, he will choose you as a guide in the end."

"Who said that?" Merry stared at him with wide eyes, tears streaming down silently, "You don't believe him at all, do you know that after marriage, he has always been He didn't even touch me, he can't forget you."

"Later," Meri paused, the corners of his mouth curved, but it was more uncomfortable than crying, "I took care of him all the time, I was afraid that something would happen to him, and I worked hard to learn all the knowledge about taking care of the sentinel. It 's getting more and more silent."

"It's been like this for two years. I can't stand it anymore. I'm really uncomfortable. The guide's emotions are already sensitive. , I left Hao Xing, I want to relax and recover."

He was silent for a long time here, his body trembled slightly involuntarily, everyone present knew what happened during this time, and he was taken to the base.

After a long while, Merry spoke again: "My mental power has increased greatly, I am very happy, so that I can better treat Hao Mian, but I didn't expect that the change is far more than that.

" I thought it was because God took pity on me that my spiritual power suddenly improved, and my life ushered in a major turning point."

He looked at You Mo: "After I went back, my match rate with Hao Mian reached 100%. Seventy-eight."

You Mo froze, with no expression other than the sneer on his lips. He has studied the spiritual power of the guide for a long time, and the matching rate of the sentinel direction is very clear.

With this matching rate, it is easy to fall into the heat of binding, but it is difficult to resist the heat of binding.

Merry kept looking at him and continued: "We got married, and then," he tilted his head and smiled, "my life was like going from hell to heaven."

"I thank God more than once, but now I just realized that it is you who I really want to thank."

"Shut up!" You Mo slammed his fist on the table, "Don't say it, I don't believe it, I don't believe a word."

How could that be? Absolutely impossible! It is obviously that one of them wants to find a guide partner to abandon their lover, and one of them has dug a friend's foothold because of his identity as a guide. It is obviously like this.

It's not that he gave up his lover, it's not that he sent the lover out with his own hands, so that the rival's wishes come true.

Not at all!

You Mo covered his head and closed his eyes tightly, his usual elegance was not seen at all, and shouted: "Go out, I don't believe it, I don't want to see you again, you go out!"

Mei Li stood up and glanced at him: " In fact, I have always envied you."

He came out of the cell, leaning against the wall, tears kept streaming down, yes, after that, his life was like heaven compared to before, but the more he went on, the less he felt. Satisfy.

He likes Hao Mian, and he likes it when he is not awake. In his heart, he has always longed for Hao Mian's feelings. After combining, Hao Mian is very good to him. He is very happy, but he understands that these are only because of their union.

He didn't show his emotions in front of You Mo, but when he knew that it was all because of You Mo, the panic in his heart was almost extreme.

Everything he has now is because of You Mo, he is very frightened, he feels that he will lose everything because of You Mo.

At first, Hao Mian thought that You Mo didn't care who she married, but now that You Mo is still alive, what is Hao Mian going to do? What is he going to do?

Seeing him crying out of breath, Xiao Mu patted his shoulder, not knowing how to comfort him.

The guide has a strong sense of thought and empathy. He has absolutely no idea how Meri came here in the first two years. He is crying so sadly now, and it is obviously not without worries after that.

Mei Li cried for a while before she calmed down and smiled embarrassedly at Xiao Mu, her voice hoarse: "Thank you."

Xiao Mu shook his head, the three of them went out together, Hao Mian had been waiting outside, seeing Mei Li's red eyes, worried He hugged him: "What's wrong?"

Merry shook his head and didn't speak.

Xiao Mu couldn't help but wonder, if you Mo and Hao Mian were together, everything would have been different if there was no reason for their identity, maybe Mei Li would be happier.

But there is no if in the world, Xiao Mu has strengthened his goal even more, to achieve complete freedom in choosing a partner, and not be hindered by his identity.

Just as he was about to leave, a prison guard trotted out and saluted Leo: "Major General Leo, You Mo applied to see Marshal Hao Xing."

Xiao Mu looked at Merry, who turned paler and pushed Hao Mian away, Hao Mian twisted He frowned: "I'll take you back first."

Mei Li shook his head: "You go to see him."

After Hao Mian left, Mei Li's feet softened and was supported by Xiao Mu, Mei Li glanced in, clearly smiling but Like crying: "Alright, give me an early sentence so I don't worry."

Xiao Mu understood as soon as he heard it, You Mo has always been the knot in his heart.

Mei Li took a deep breath, stood firm, looked at Xiao Mu and then at Leo, and said sincerely, "You guys are so lucky."

Xiao Mu smiled and looked at Leo, who was looking at him softly.