33 Jealousy

Leo took a light breath, suppressed his urge to destroy the terminal, and crossed the page.

What a mess of answers! With a cold face, he re-entered 'Sentinel's tempting performance in the query box. '

A lot of answers popped up in an instant, and Leo's eyes fell to the top answer, but his mind was still filled with the performance of the guide he just saw, and Xiao Mu's recent performance was automatically played back in his mind.

He was very depressed to find that Xiao Mu didn't seem to have any of these performances! It was easy to blush and panic when seeing him before, but now he is more and more calm, is it because he has met too many times?

He hummed in dissatisfaction, clicked on the answer at the top of the search interface, and browsed with a serious expression.

The driver saw his expression in the rearview mirror, and his heart froze, thinking that something major happened to the military.

The sentinel's temptation is 1. Wants to possess him, 2. He will be in a good mood when he sees him, 3. There is no principle in front of him, 4. Those who bully him can die, 5. Those who covet him can also go dead, 6. he is mine, ... 10. he is mine.

PS: When you start querying this question because of someone, don't hesitate, bro, start with this person!

Lei Ao tapped his finger on his leg, his eyes fixed on the last sentence, Xiao Mu's delicate face appeared in his mind, he closed the terminal and gritted his teeth: "It's not reliable!"

He hates weak chickens the most. Yes... Xiao Mu is tempted, damn it, he can't say the word weak to him! He must be out of his mind.

The driver's expression froze, and he guessed in his heart which unlucky ghost angered the Major General.

In the afternoon, Xiao Mu returned to the dormitory after the big class, went into the holographic network and made biscuits and put them on the vending machine. When he left the holographic network, it was almost dinner time. information.

"Thank you for instructing me to train last week. I won't go to room 333 from today. I'm sorry for always disturbing your exercise. I bought a treadmill and plan to train in the dormitory later."

After he finished, he leaned his head back on the sofa with a sigh of relief. He would train in the dormitory in the future, and the possibility of encountering Leo was greatly reduced, so that Leo would not find out that his physical fitness was abnormal.

In fact, training in the dormitory is also a lot more comfortable. Although there are few people in the 30 apartments, there are occasionally people passing by.

Every time I see him running, there are many people who laugh at him, not to mention more people on the way to Room 333 every night.

He was very suspicious. If it weren't for the rumors that his physical fitness was too poor, those people were afraid of accidentally killing him and would have taught him a lesson long ago.

His bakery has been open for more than a week, and the business is very good. No one knows how much profit he actually makes. His money is covered by a bakery. As long as the money is not exaggerated, there is no need to worry about being suspected of the source of the money. There is no pressure to buy a treadmill.

He stood up and was about to go to the cafeteria to eat. The terminal suddenly vibrated. It was Leo's reply message, with an additional location: "No thanks, I'm just trying to find out the reason for my mistake. To apologize, I'll invite you to dinner."