2 Quantum beast

"There are three types of people in the empire, 9,999 out of 10,000 are ordinary people, and 1 in 10,000 are sentinels and guides. The ratio of sentinels to guides is about eight to two.

" "Ximu emphasized the word 'perverted',

"their five senses are too developed, and all the sounds, smells, and tastes are magnified countless times in their senses, so they can only eat the most bland food and wear the softest Clothes."

"Of course, after awakening, they will be sent to the White Tower to study, learn to use mental power to build barriers, and then they can live like ordinary people, but if there is no guide for spiritual counseling, they will be stimulated and easily confused."

"Hey, Like him, for example." Ximu stood at the door of 118, pointing at the tall man with a flushed face and jumping up and down while covering his head.

Xiao Mu looked in, he felt the man was in pain, and the urge to help him surged in his heart, just like seeing the patient in Ward 115.

He couldn't help but walk in quickly, a half-human-high husky suddenly came out from the inside of the bed, and he took a step back in fright.

The husky didn't come to bite him, but rushed to the wall, sticking out his tongue and rubbing against the corner of the wall, his big face was flattened in half, unexpectedly cute.

"This..." He was about to ask if it was illegal to bring pets in the ward.

Ximu patted him on the shoulder: "Tsk, really timid." He walked around him and pointed at the patient, "Lie down." He

didn't even glance at the wall, as if he didn't see it.

The patient muttered: "It's slow to die, ah ah ah, my head is going to explode..." He was lying on the bed while complaining, gasping for breath with his tongue out.

Xiao Mu held back his smile: "You really look like a dog."

Ximu quickly injected the patient with a guide agent, and the patient looked much more peaceful. Hearing this, he stared at Xiao Mu with wide eyes.

"Can you see my quantum beast?"

Xiao Mu puzzled: "Quantum beast?"

Ximu pointed at the patient: "Treat him for the trauma."

Xiao Mu pointed the therapy device at the patient's wound, and the patient stared at him tightly, making his heart tremble when he saw him.

"Don't look at it, he is an ordinary person." Ximu broke the patient's beautiful imagination.

After Ximu finished speaking, he folded his hands on his chest and looked at Xiao Mu, thinking to himself, even if he was a part-time worker, he would not have any common sense and would affect the reputation of the hospital.

"Didn't I explain the sentinel to you before? Every sentinel and guide have quantum beasts, and only they can see each other's quantum beasts. Ordinary people can see through quantum glass."

"Let me tell you about the guide, the guide's emotions. Sensitive, strong empathy, able to sense other people's emotions, and soothe the sentry's irritable mood, can take the sentry out of the state of wandering."

Ximu raised his eyebrows: "The guide is generally petite, about the same as you, and it is usually difficult to see the guide. All the awakened guides are all in the Golden Tower - if you go out, you can see the tallest golden building in the center of Area A."

Xiao Mu clenched his hand holding the healing instrument: "What is a quantum beast?"

"Sentinel With the mental reaction of the guide," Ximu looked at the patient, "Is your quantum beast a dog?" The