12 Pharmaceuticals

Xiao Mu looked at the search results on the screen, skipped a series of introductions about hospital monitoring equipment, and focused on the key points.

In order to ensure the safety of patients and take into account the privacy of patients, the hospital does not have monitoring in the ward, but there are monitors on both sides of the corridor, which can monitor everyone who enters the ward.

Done! Xiao Mu lamented.

If it is confirmed that the hospital does not have a new type of guide agent, there will definitely be people who suspect the guide.

Anyone with a heart will find that he has entered all the wards that echo the post sentinel as long as they check the surveillance.

Hold on, don't panic!

Xiao Mu closed the terminal and tried to calm himself down. No one doubts him yet, he can think of a way.

If he was found to be the guide, he would be forced into the urn and be paired up with a stranger for marriage.

Never let this happen!

He hoped that no one would think about surveillance, but he knew, where are there so many fools!

The fact that he was in those sentry wards would definitely be discovered, it was only a matter of time.

So, is there any way to make them not suspect that he is a guide and give them spiritual counseling?

Xiao Mu rubbed his forehead, closed his eyes and thought, after a while, his eyes opened: guide agent.

Just as he now suspects that the hospital has a new type of guiding agent, as long as he uses a good guiding agent, or a drug that can treat mental confusion, he can use this as an excuse to clear the suspicion of being a guiding agent.

However, where to find this potion? He has neither money nor can he do it himself, if only he could do it.

Thinking of this, a familiar mechanical sound suddenly came out of my mind.

[Congratulations to the master, activating life skills, manufacturing class - medical skills]

He was stunned for a moment, opened the system panel, and saw the life skills panel glowing slightly, he switched to the life skills panel, and the medical skills icon shone with a pale green light.

He looked over, and a line of explanation appeared next to the medical icon.

The initial skill level is 10, making a finished medicine once, adding 1 skill experience point, and the next level is 20, which requires 100 experience points

. When looking at it again, there is a progress bar at the bottom of the medical skill icon. There is a number 10 at the top left and a number at the top right. 20, 0/100 in the middle.

At the same time, there is a slightly smaller icon on the right side of the icon, which reads: Primary Recipe.

He looked over, and a long strip of familiar drug names immediately appeared on the panel. Two vertical strips were displayed side by side. Except for the top two drug names that were bright, the rest were gray.

On the left is 'Xiapin Zhixue San' (Material, Rhubarb 2g): Immediately restores 100 mental power, and the use interval is 2 hours.

On the right is 'Xiapin Huoluo San' (material, licorice 2g): restore physical energy by 100 immediately, and use it every 2 hours.

He looked down, and there were middle-grade and high-grade medicines below, all of which were gray. There were no instructions for use in the past. Only the medical skill level was limited to 20 and 30.

He immediately understood that only when the medical skill level reached 20, the middle-grade medicine could be made. Zhixuesan and Huoluosan can be made top grade when the level reaches 30.

In this world, the minimum spiritual power is 100, E-level, and the sentinel is at least 500. The effect of low-grade Zhixuesan is far from enough for him.

He doesn't know how much mental power can be recovered from the middle grade, but at least it is more than 100. He must raise the skill level to 20 as soon as possible.

Thinking of the suddenly activated life skills, he couldn't help asking in his mind: "How to activate the life skills?"

【 When the master wants a certain skill, it will be activated automatically. After activating a skill, you need the full level of the skill to learn another similar skill.]

Xiao Mu twitched the corner of his mouth. There are similar skills in manufacturing, casting, cooking, and sewing. If he has no intention of I think about cooking or sewing clothes, and wanting to learn medicine, but I don't know how long it will take.

And after careful consideration, for him, in this world, the most useful thing is medical skills.

Although it is the age of mechas, forging is the most practical, but he needs to conceal his identity as a guide, and he is physically weak, so medical skills are the most suitable.

Recalling the meal made by the robot and the button that was broken by Leo Laura, he thought: It's very dangerous.

He ignored the medicine for restoring physical energy, and only looked at the low-grade Zhixue San, which was used to restore mental power.

When the skill experience point reaches 100, the medical skill level can only reach 20, which means that at least 100 copies of the low-grade Zhixuesan need to be made, and 200g of rhubarb is required.

Without delay, he immediately opened the terminal to enter the Empire Online Trading Market and entered rhubarb.

Looking at a series of shops, he let out a sigh of relief. Fortunately, there are Chinese medicines in this world, otherwise it will be over.

He glanced at it and found that the prices of each store were the same, all of which were five hundred star coins per catty, which was equivalent to one gram of one star coin.

Looking at the balance of more than 300 in the account, he gritted his teeth and bought 220 grams, and the extra 20 grams in case he failed when he started making it.

Filling in the hospital for the delivery address and paying the bill, he glanced at the time, it was five minutes away.

He got up, went to the bathroom, and got to work.

At 1:30, the dispatch room sent a message that his courier had arrived. He was very surprised. He didn't expect the delivery to be so fast.

He didn't hesitate, took the package and asked for leave immediately. He had to prepare the medicine as quickly as possible, the slower the more dangerous it was.

The dispatching room staff was very dissatisfied, and he agreed to the request for leave after seeing his rushing appearance.

Xiao Mu took the package, thanked the staff, and trotted out of the dispatch room.

Ximu was about to enter the dispatch room when the two almost collided. Ximu reacted quickly and took a step to the right.

Xiao Mu said embarrassedly: "I'm sorry." Then he continued to walk out.

Ximu grabbed him: "Where are you going in a hurry?"

Xiao Mu said, "I have something to do, I'm asking for leave."

Ximu's doubts were even greater, and he looked him up and down, his long black hair was tied behind his head, and his face was like jade. Unobstructed display, delicate facial features, short stature, white and tender skin.

A complete guide look!

It's just that he doesn't understand a little. He has done a physical examination for him, and he is clearly not a guide, and the quantum receptors on his terminal have no response.

"What's the matter?" Xiao Mu felt terrified when he saw it, Ximu didn't know anything, right?

Ximu took him to the way he came: "Come with me to the office."

Xiao Mu was even more uneasy: "I have something urgent, can I not go?"

"No?" Ximu sneered, turning to look at him, " If you don't go, I'll tell your secret."

Xiao Mu's heart skipped a beat, and he didn't speak any more. He followed Ximu into the office, secretly guessing what clues he had in his hands.

Ximu closed the door and leaned against the door panel: "Tell me, are you a guide?"

Xiao Mu looked puzzled: "Guide? Didn't you say I'm not a guide?

" Ximu: "Tsk, I don't understand that. , but," he paused, "the sentinels who posted the post were all treated by you, right?"

Xiao Mu shook his head: "I don't remember either, it should be in the work records."

In fact, those sentinels were hardly him . For the patients he handled, he had concerns, worried that his work records would expose him.

It's just that he forgot to monitor! Thinking of this, he couldn't help sighing and sighed.

But think about it again, if you don't treat a mentally disordered patient, his mental power cannot be unblocked, and the skill activation progress will not increase.

If you want to live well, you must have the ability. He has long known this, so even if he knows there is surveillance, he will still do it, but he will be more cautious and do some confusing actions.

Ximu was silent for a while: "That's right, if it was all the patients you handled, the people in the research institute wouldn't just look for me."

He raised his eyebrows and stared at Xiao Mu's expression: "After the evening is free, I checked the monitoring, you said, will there be the same person entering and leaving these wards?"

Xiao Mu squeezed his fingers, saying that he hadn't checked the monitoring, and now he was just suspicious of him.

He nodded along with his words: "It should be," he tilted his head in distress, "and it might be me."

Ximu stood up straight: "It's really you? You gave them spiritual counseling?"

" How is that possible?" Xiao Mu stared at him, "I'm not a guide, how can I do spiritual counseling? It's just... I think they're uncomfortable, and I gave them medicine."

This is what he thought of saying, it's okay to say it in advance , just to dispel Ximu's suspicion.

"You know how to make medicine?" Ximu was surprised, but he didn't expect this to be the reason.

But thinking about it, it makes sense. After all, if Xiao Mu is the guide, he can't think of why he can't detect it.

Xiao Mu hasn't prepared a medicine yet, so he doesn't know what the result will be.

He said solemnly: "I promised to keep it a secret, I can't say it out, I have something urgent to go out now," he paused and softened his tone, "Can you keep it a secret for me? If they don't check the surveillance."

"Tsk, Do you think they are all fools? According to the procedure, the surveillance will be checked at the latest tonight," Ximu lightly hummed, "I was bothered before and suggested them to check the physique of those sentries, and they should do some tests. , otherwise, the surveillance can be found now."

Xiao Mu didn't expect that there would be such a thing, he gave him time to make medicine, and gratefully said: "Thank you."

Ximu glanced at him: "It's useless to thank me, what you have done will definitely be exposed, although it is not in compliance with the regulations for privately administering medicine to a patient, but nothing happened, and with the medicine in your hand, no one will pursue you, just the prescription. It's hard to keep it."

Xiao Mu thought about the prescription of the lower-grade Zhixuesan, the corner of his mouth twitched, rhubarb 2g, whoever wants it will take it.

"I have to go," Xiao Mu said, "I will cooperate when I find out."

Ximu waved his hand: "I thought you were the guide, it made me nervous."

Xiao Mu smiled . ,leave the office. While waiting for the elevator, he suddenly remembered that he had no separate place to live.

So, where to go to make medicine?

The marshal's apartment is definitely not good, the marshal is too powerful, and there are several double-A sentries next to it, it is too easy to be found.

After thinking about it, he entered the elevator, and instead of going downstairs, he went to the balcony on the top floor of the hospital.

This is the furthest away from the first floor. The upper floors are filled with ordinary people and no one disturbs them. It is a good place.

He opened the package, grabbed the rhubarb and looked at it, the quality was pretty good.

He sat down with his legs crossed, opened the system panel, recalled the pharmaceutical scene in the game, and looked at the medicine icon.

'Start making medicines, yes, no? '

He looked yes.

'Lack of a large medicine mortar, can not make medicine. '

Xiao Mu rubbed his face, it is indeed the game system, Nima, even the tools are counted.

The author has something to say:

Leo: Director, let me appear [40-meter sword drawn]