59 Spiritual Residues

After listening to Xiao Mu's question, Novi spread his right palm up, and three medicines appeared in his palm: "This is what I made. I heard that the shops in the empire that sell guide medicines will sell them at different prices. I want to ask, how to distinguish the efficacy?"

Xiao Mu didn't answer directly, but asked: "Does Yanxing have no guide agent? Your guide agent can't be graded?"

"Of course it is," Novi looked directly. He, "But as far as I know, the medicinal effect of the guide medicine is better than that of the guide medicine, and it will lead to the breakthrough of spiritual power. The guide medicine of the empire is sold strictly according to the specific spiritual power of the sentinel."

"So I think, You must have a way to distinguish the efficacy of the medicine."

Xiao Mu smiled and said, "It seems that you have checked a lot of information about the guide medicine."

"Of course," Novi did not deny it, "as Yanxing's only guide to learn medicine, After I go back, I need to pass on the skills, and I have to figure it out."

Xiao Mu said: "In this case, I think you should have heard of the mental force meter?"

"Yes, I have heard of it," Novi nodded, "It is said that The numerical adjustment of the number meter was completed with your help, I am very puzzled, how do you judge the specific mental value? I can only judge the level."

Xiao Mu still answered in the old way: "What I saw and you The scene I saw was different, maybe because of the relatively high mental power."

Novi frowned, obviously dissatisfied with this answer, but there was nothing he could do, even if Xiao Mu said a lie, he had no way to refute it. .

He is not a god-level guide, and he has no idea what the scene Xiao Mu can see.

"So back to the original question, how is the efficacy of the drug determined?" he asked.

Xiao Mu thought for a while: "The largest company in Imperial Instruments and Equipment is Zhao's. The psychic meter was developed by Zhao. Harvest."

Novi stared at him: "You provided support?"

Xiao Mu didn't refute: "If you ask me how to distinguish the effects of medicines, I may not be able to help you."

He took the medicine in his hand, looking surprised, thinking that it was indeed a guide, and the first medicine was very effective: "When I get the medicine, I will feel the mental power in the medicine. Your medicine has a potency of 1000."

He explained: "It can restore half of the mental power of the sentinel or guide who just entered the d-level (2000).

Novi's eyes brightened: "So powerful?" Xiao

Mu nodded, suddenly thought of something, and said annoyed: "I'm sorry, I forgot to remind, the guide medicine should be used every two hours, otherwise it will be a waste."

He has done experiments, except for his The medicines made by yourself and the medicines given by the other guides will not lead to level breakthrough, and the interval time is the same.

He turned his head to look at Leo and whispered, "Can you contact the rest of the messengers? Let them know the interval between taking the medicine."

Leo nodded: "Yes."

At this time, the home robot brought the brewed tea up . , a glass for each of the three.

Novi held the tea and sniffed the aroma of the tea lightly, and took a sip with a relaxed expression. Xiao Mu stared at him. He had drank tea, and the red and blue bars did not change.

Xiao Mu was even more puzzled. He picked up the teacup. The moment he touched the teacup, he felt a very weak spiritual force.

"It tastes good, it smells good, the taste is very light, you can try it." Lei Ao saw him staring at the tea, thinking that he was hesitant because he was exposed to a new drink for the first time, he took a sip of the tea, and then commented.

Xiao Mu looked at him suddenly: "Did you drink it?"

Leo chuckled: "Drink it, it's not a strange beast, what are you afraid of?"

Novi said dissatisfied: "The taste is definitely not worse than your empire's tea, you It looks disgusting."

Xiao Mu ignored him and stared at Leo's red and blue bars. When he saw the light gray debuff icon appearing under the red and blue bars, his hand shook and the tea splashed on the back of his hand. He released his hand and the tea cup banged. fell to the ground.

Leo grabbed his hand and licked his red spot: "Does it hurt?"

Xiao Mu didn't answer, grabbed his arm: "You, are you feeling sick?"

He asked, suddenly remembering What, quickly opened the system backpack, took out an evil spirit powder, and stuffed it directly into Leo's mouth.

Lei Ao looked a little puzzled by his nervous appearance, opened his mouth and took the medicine: "I'm fine, it's you who got burned, not me."

Novi looked at Xiao Mu's actions, first puzzled, then suddenly, staring. Looking at Xiao Mu: "Don't you think I've poisoned me? I drank it myself, you didn't see it, and don't tell me that your home robot doesn't have the function of testing for poison?"

Xiao Mu looked at him with a straight face, a look Unaware of the unusual aspects of the tea, he frowned and asked, "Where did your tea come from?"

Novi said, "Of course it was prepared for me by my subordinates. This is mined from the best tea garden in Yanxing. All the tea for the royal family is high-quality tea."

He said for a while, eyebrows raised: "What do you mean? You mean that my subordinates have done tricks?" He took a sip of tea, "Look at me, like Does it look like something is wrong?"

He pointed at Leo again: "Do you think Major General Leo looks like something is wrong? Don't find fault!"

Xiao Mu didn't have time to pay attention to him, and he was in a particularly bad mood because he found out that he had eaten the ward off evil powder. After that, the debuff under the red and blue bars of Leo still did not disappear.

Lei Ao noticed his worried eyes and rubbed the top of his hair: "I feel fine, don't worry about it."

Xiao Mu frowned, looking at two people who clearly had something to do but said they were fine and felt tired. But he couldn't talk about the system.

Moreover, Leo is also an S-level mental power, and using high mental power as an excuse is not very reliable.

Since it was a problem found by the system, he simply opened the system panel and looked at each sub-panel, trying to find a solution.

"Isn't he mentally ill?" Seeing Xiao Mu's cold face, Novi couldn't help but guess.

Leo looked at him coldly and sternly: "You can go."

Novi pursed his mouth: "That can't be done," he looked at Xiao Mu, "Xiao Mu, you must make it clear on the spot, what I sent is fine. , don't wait for me to leave and give Yan Xingjia a trumped-up charge, I won't admit it."

Xiao Mu glanced at him and focused his attention on the system panel. Finally, he stared at the bottom of the skill panel, which was the newly activated skill. Eyes lit up.

The skill of 'Breath of the Breeze' to dispel the debuff has not been used since it was activated, and he almost forgot.

He looked at Leo and used 'Clear Breeze' on him. The next moment, the debuff icon under Leo's red and blue bars disappeared, and Leo's expression did not change at all.

Xiao Mu's eyes were filled with joy, it was useful!

He looked at Novi, thought about it, and decided to help Novi detoxify. He felt mental power in the tea. This poison is probably related to mental power. There will be a party tomorrow night. If Novi is an unstable factors, can be dangerous.

He released the breeze to Novi, and a prompt suddenly came out of his mind.

Xiao Mu was stunned for a moment, and a sudden dizziness came from his head.

The dizziness and the mechanical sound disappeared at the same time, Xiao Mu blinked, looked at Novi and then at Leo.

He quickly understood what the system's prompts meant. The Leo red and blue bars were blocked by a blue-edged rectangle with a very thin edge, and the Novi red and blue bars also had a yellow border around them.

This means that Leo is a friendly side and Novi is a neutral side.

The setting of the red-named players in the Lenovo game also shows that Novi has no bad intentions.

However, if the enemy is distinguished from the other two by whether it is malicious, how can the neutral and friendly sides be distinguished?

He thought for a moment, and suddenly thought of the situation when he activated the gang. At that time, his friends had just reached ten, and ten friends corresponded to the number of friends in his address book.

He smiled at Novi: "I'm sorry, you are worried that the problem will not happen. The Zhao family can solve the problem you asked today. If you have any questions in the future, I will try my best to answer you. It's better for us to exchange communications, or in the future. Contact?"

He offered to exchange communications, and Novi's expression softened: "Alright, you are familiar with the Zhao family, and maybe you need help introducing them." The

two sides added communications, and Xiao Mu nodded: "That's fine," he said. After a while, "But the Zhao family and the Huo family are relatives. If you want to cooperate with them, you'd better let your brother get rid of the idea of ​​marrying Hawke."

He said while looking at Novi, his red and blue border It turned blue.

He verified the conjecture in his heart, was in a happy mood, released the breeze to Novi, the transparent lotus leaf flew from him into Novi's eyebrows, and the skill was released successfully.

Novi nodded: "I will persuade him, in fact, I don't agree with him taking aliens..." He said, his voice stopped suddenly.

His face kept changing, his face became more and more red, he suddenly put his head in his hands and let out a short exclamation of pain, and then he fell limply on the sofa, his eyes were closed, and he was in a coma.

Xiao Mu was startled and got up quickly. Novi's debuff had disappeared. It should be a good thing, but why did he suddenly faint?

He squatted beside Novi, called his name softly, and checked his mental strength and physical fitness at the same time. Both values ​​were high, all above the safety line.

Novi was not woken up by Xiao Mu, Leo said: "I contacted the envoy of the flame star, he may have some hidden disease."

Xiao Mu pursed his lips, he knew that Novi's coma had something to do with his use of skills, but Not easy to explain, he said: "You build a mental barrier, and I will enter his mental picture to see."

Lei Ao said : "Okay."

Xiao Mu stretched out his tentacles and probed directly into Novi's mental picture. Novi's picture was very quiet, and all the bright white tentacles fell obediently at the bottom of the picture, just like the master, caught in a in a coma.

He frowned, twisted the tentacles into thicker bundles, and slid into the bottom of Novi's tentacles like a shovel, then lifted the tentacles and slanted, allowing Novi's tentacles to fall freely from a height.

A smear of black came into view, and his other tentacles entangled the black tentacles, picking them out and hanging them in the air.

He continued the previous action, and after all the tentacles were attached to the bottom again, after confirming that there was only one black tentacle, he sent mental power to the black tentacle.

He didn't stop until the black turned bright white.

In another apartment, a person looked at the red dot that disappeared from the screen with a gloomy expression, stretched his foot and kicked the case in front of him, and stood up suddenly.