46 Reservation

Xiao Mu arrived at the company on time at 8:30 in the morning. As soon as he entered the door, he saw that the hall was full of people, some sitting on the sofa, some without seats, so he stood up straight and talked about something excitedly in twos and threes.

The guards hurriedly stood in front of him, and the people in the hall responded very quickly. The moment he appeared, they glanced over.

Xiao Mu was still wearing a peaked cap with a long brim. He pressed the brim: "How did you get up?"

His stature was extremely small among a group of men with a minimum of 1.9 meters and most of them over two meters. It is precisely because of his height. Poor, and the brim of the hat is blocked again, and the rest of the people can't see his appearance.

"So petite, is he a guide?"

"It must be, but I didn't feel the breath of the guide, and the terminal didn't respond." "Could

it be a god-level wizard?"

"I also heard that a god-level wizard can be perfect. Cover up your breath."

Xiao Mu's mouth twitched as he heard the noisy discussion, his words were completely ignored!

He opened the terminal and checked Xiao Jin's visit record. He was a little speechless. These people were all sentinels who made appointments for spiritual counseling.

His eyes swept away, there were not many twenty people.

There is an accurate date and time on the appointment instruction sheet, and the approximate time of the turn is predicted. The last ten people are basically arranged in the afternoon, but these people actually came earlier than him.

"It starts after 10:30, why are you here so early?" Xiao Mu was helpless, "There is no lunch here."

"Of course it has to be early, there is a guide here, it would be rude if you are late, I will handle the lunch myself. , I can also invite you to eat."

"I invite me, and you can order whatever you want."

Xiao Mu suddenly felt like a liar.

A sentry suddenly asked, "Are you Xiao Mu?"

"Definitely!" One person raised his hand and compared, "I have seen the photos, you are not only the exact same figure as Xiao Mu, but you can also hide your breath perfectly."

Xiao Mu hesitated for a moment, the sentinels speculated that the ability was too strong, he played Bombing the brim, just covering the face, seems useless at all.

"I am," he simply admitted, taking off his hat, revealing a delicate face, his face serious, "I suggest you go to the mall or go home first, the company needs to keep quiet."

"It's really Xiao Mu, I I actually saw a god-level guide with my own eyes!"

"Wow! It looks even better when you see it up close!

"I must be dreaming, I have been single for 30 years, and I have finally done a big thing.

Xiao Mu coughed lightly: "If you can't keep quiet, please leave here. " The

hall became quiet for a moment, Xiao Mu glanced at the time, and thought to himself that he would have Zhao Sheng send someone to add another permission to the elevator on the third floor, and he could only arrive half an hour earlier than the predicted time.

Otherwise, the hall would be crowded every day . It was like a vegetable market.

Xiao Mu was satisfied and signaled to the head guard, Ada, who asked the sentries to make a way and escorted Xiao Mu to the office.

Xiao Mu entered the store's homepage and put the medicines for sale today on the shelves. Set it to go on sale at ten o'clock, and then look at the message area. The

message area was boiling, and the news quickly swiped, and he was dazzled. He clicked it and operated the pull-down.

"Zhao has a face, and actually invited a god-level guide to the company. work. "

"Ah, ah, what's the use of my hand?" I want to see the god-level guide as soon as possible, but the speed is too slow, and I only make an appointment in seven days. "

"The god-level guide is really good. Not only does he make medicine, but he also provides spiritual counseling himself, which is more close to the people than some people in Jinta." "

Yes, yes, I used to go to the guide hospital, the guide C-level to guide me, and his face was reluctant, and I laughed so hard that my face was frozen." "

"I'm not only Xiao Mu's technical fan, but also his face fan, ah, ah, it's so perfect."

Xiao Mu casually looked around and left the store. It was only nine o'clock. After thinking about it, he walked out of the office to the frosted glass Sit on the sofa behind.

He opened the terminal, typed a sentence to import Xiao Jin, and a sentence popped out on the screen: Too many appointment messages, Xiao Jin's brain was running too fast, and it was stuck.

Xiao Mu was silent, and contacted the maintenance personnel of the robot company, hoping that they could repair it as quickly as possible.

He checked the progress of the appointment and found that it was already 100 days later. He couldn't help rubbing his forehead. After such a long time, how could he hold on to the mental strength of the sentinels when they made the appointment.

He entered the message area of ​​the store, and sure enough, he saw a bunch of people who couldn't make an appointment.

He simply replied: "Sorry, there are too many appointments at present, and the schedule is too long. We will temporarily stop appointments. We will only accept appointments for half a month in the future. No appointments are made for sentinels who are mentally chaotic. Please go to the hospital for treatment or buy medicines in our store in time. "

Sorry, I haven't made an appointment yet!"

"I have a bold idea. Now, the official account should not be used by a god-level wizard, right?"

"I agree with the idea upstairs."

Xiao Mu was helpless. People's minds move too fast. He did not reply, but changed the content of the announcement about spiritual counseling to the content of the reply just now.

After he was done, he closed the terminal and shouted to the outside lobby: "Make an appointment for number 1, come in."

Anyway, it was all right now, so he simply took the opportunity to treat people well, so as not to crowd here.

Immediately, two guards stood at the junction of the inner and outer halls. Sentinel No. 1 was stunned, and then jumped up suddenly: "Are you ahead of schedule?" He hurried to the inner hall.

Xiao Mu motioned him to sit down, stretched out a mental tentacle to check on his condition, and immediately retracted it the next second.

In addition to the guards, he felt at least four double-A sentinels, one of which was sentinel number one.

"God, a guide with a 93% match rate!" A double-A sentry ran excitedly to where Xiao Mu was, but was stopped by A Da with a cold face.

Sentinel No. 1 looked at Xiao Mu with fiery eyes: "It turns out that the rumors are true, and the match rate between you and the double-A sentinel exceeds 90%."

Xiao Mu looked annoyed: "Sorry, I forgot." He used to Spiritual counseling, the opponent is either a low-level sentinel or a sentinel in a coma.

He only thought that the sentinels were patients. According to the thinking in the hospital, he didn't think that they might be senior sentinels. It was too reckless. "It's okay," Sentinel

No. 1 said in a soft voice, "Can I pursue you? No, even if you refuse, I won't change my mind." It is

not rational to decide who to accompany for the rest of your life."

"This is the guidance of instinct!" Sentinel No. 1 said.

"No, it's not. If it is, what about people like me? And the number of guides is much lower than that of the sentinels. Are those sentinels destined to die alone?"

Xiao Mu smiled: "I believe you will always meet real people. The person you like has nothing to do with the match rate, it's just because that person affects his emotions because of his emotions. Instead of being affected by the match rate, he just wants to possess."

He recalled the lines in the romance drama and tried his best to hold on. After the expression was finished, he immediately changed the subject: "Close your eyes to feel your mental picture, and open them when I say open your eyes."

Sentinel No. 1 closed his eyes as he said, hiding his thoughtful expression because of Xiao Mu's words. .

Xiao Mu released the needle-holding skill at Sentinel No. 1. His total mental power was 8,500, and the remaining value was only 8%. He needed to recover nearly 8,000 mental power.

Fifteen seconds later, after the needle grip buff disappeared, Xiao Mu added another one. Four minutes later, Sentinel No. 1's mental power returned to full value.

"Okay, you can open your eyes."

Sentinel No. 1 had a puzzled expression on his face. Countless mental tentacles stretched out under his control, each of which was faintly glowing, and his sensitivity was extremely high.

A black Tibetan Mastiff appeared beside him, majestic and his fur seemed to be shiny.

Xiao Mu moved back subconsciously. The quantum beast here is much taller than the real animal. The Tibetan Mastiff's eyes glowed. Although it was not fierce, it still looked very scary.

"Thank you so much!" Sentinel No. 1 stood up and bowed.

Xiao Mu quickly got up and avoided: "Don't be too polite, I'm not voluntary labor, you have to pay for the medical expenses."

Sentinel No. 1 said sternly: "This level of treatment, even 300,000 yuan is not an exaggeration, you Only 30,000 yuan is charged, which is no different from voluntary labor." He finished and paid the money.

Xiao Mu suddenly felt that what he had was not a system at all, it was clearly a golden mountain!

Sentinel No. 1 left, and the waiting sentinels were surprised to see him: "It's good so soon?"

"Isn't there no rule?"

"Can't a god-level guide enter your mental picture?"

Sentinel No. 1: "It's all healed up, I've never felt better!" He said, releasing his mental power with all his strength, and the vigorous mental power spread out instantly. Even the sentinels at the same level felt pressure.

"Oh, my God, I can't believe it's so fast!"

"As expected of a god-level guide, I can't wait."

"I'm No. 2, can I go in?" Big stop, anxious face.

At this time, the robot maintenance personnel came, and Xiao Mu suspended the treatment. Xiao Jin was quickly repaired. Before leaving, the staff reminded Xiao Mu that when dealing with too much information, set more restrictions to avoid failures.

Xiao Mu thanked him, controlled Xiao Jin to walk into the room, and then asked Xiao Jin to call.

The speed of skill healing is very fast. In fact, if it is not worried about his attention, everyone heals together, and the overall speed will be faster.

After all, when treating one by one, each time a skill is released, the buff counts down for fifteen seconds. If they are together, these fifteen seconds can supplement the buff for at least 8 sentries.

By ten o'clock, there were only eight people waiting.

"Temporarily stop, I need to process the express order." Xiao Mu went out and said.

"It's okay, you've been busy for so long, do you want to rest for a while?"

"Yeah, I used to go to the guide hospital, and some guides have to rest for several days for one mental counseling. We'll be fine until the afternoon."

Xiao Mu The speed of treatment was so fast that they had gone from shock to calm. It is much earlier than expected now.

"It's alright," Xiao Mu felt their sincere worry and smiled, "I won't force myself."

He opened the store, no accident, within five minutes, all the medicines were sold out, he contacted the courier company, process the order.

Before 11:30, all the sentries were treated, Xiao Mu breathed a sigh of relief, took a cup of hot water and drank it, and went to Zhao Meng's office.

Zhao Meng was reading pharmaceutical-related books, he read it very seriously, and he didn't look up from the book until Xiao Mu called him.

Zhao Meng said: "Only contact the person who asked about the details of the medicine, and there is no guide for consignment of medicines."

Xiao Mu smiled: "It's okay, there may not be many people with high talent like Gu Miao, and the guides who make finished medicines may not be able to consign them. "

What should we do then?" Zhao Meng opened his eyes wide.

"I will study the improvement methods of pharmaceuticals. It is attractive enough, and there will always be people willing. The guides are well paid, but their families may not be able to make money. It is a good thing for them. Many people must be in a wait-and-see state. Some people start, It's fine later.

Zhao Meng nodded and said with a straight face: "Well, what you said makes sense."

Xiao Mu: "Uncle, you will go to work in the morning, and you will work at home in the afternoon. If you have something to do, we will discuss it in the company the next morning. The matter is finished today, Get off work now."

"Okay." The two of them went out of the commercial building, and they saw a crowd

of people in front of the building. When they saw them, someone shouted, "Come out!"

In front of Xiao Mu, it was written: To my favorite guide - Jinyou.

Xiao Mu's mouth twitched, why did this person start again?

The manager of the property security team heard the news and rushed over: "Master Xiao Mu, please leave through the special passage."

Xiao Mu followed the manager and got on the aircraft from the side door under the escort of the guards, while Zhao Meng was picked up by the bodyguards of the Huo family.

Sitting in the aircraft, Xiao Mu pressed his forehead. This is not good. Everywhere he goes, he is surrounded by people, which feels really bad.

He thought for a while, and sent a message on the official account: "Sorry, Xiao Mu was disturbed after work. The store will be temporarily closed tomorrow. The mental counseling will be postponed for a day, and a new reservation form will be sent to the reservation terminal."

"Be careful!" Xiao After Mu sent the message, he suddenly fell to the side, but Ah Da caught him in time to prevent him from falling.

Xiao Mu looked out the window, a dark blue aircraft was running side by side, and a yellow-haired sentry with cocked-up hair stuck his head out of the skylight, holding an intercom in his hand.

"Master Xiao Mu, someone has applied for a call." The guard in the driver's seat said.

Xiao Mu said: "Connected."

"Xiao Mu! Are you Xiao Mu! Please release your guide element and let me enter the fusion fever! Oh, I caught up with you, where are you? Can you reach out and show me? "

Xiao Mu frowned as he looked at the sentry who was sticking out half of his body and stretched out his hand towards his aircraft, "You don't want to die..."

Before the word 'la' was finished, Xiao Mu swayed violently and hit Ah Da. The guard in the driver's seat cursed inwardly, his voice tense: "Boss, this is a lunatic. Forced to occupy another track."

It is very dangerous to suddenly change lanes, the aircraft is fast, and at the moment of changing lanes, it is very likely to be hit by the aircraft behind.

"Xiao Mu! Xiao Mu! Why don't you speak? Are you in danger? You are surrounded by sentries. They can't help but attack you. Let me combine with you, and I will protect you!

" The guard's face turned ashen, and Xiao Mu's face was ugly. Half of it was because of the infiltrating way of calling his name, which was like a soul, and the other half was because the aircraft became more and more unstable.

"Damn it, he hit me." The driving guard scolded, turned on the warning light, turned on the real-time traffic map, and flew the aircraft to the upper passage abruptly.

"Stop, where do you want to take the god-level guide?" The yellow-haired sentinel screamed and followed closely.

"Bang..." The violent crash sounded, Xiao Mu's eyes widened, and an alarm sounded in his ears.

"Traffic broadcast for you, there was a flight accident on Section 103 of Green Line 5, please pay attention to the pilot of Line 5."

Xiao Mu rubbed his forehead, and the driving guard suddenly said, "Major General!" After speaking, he turned on the virtual screen.

The black aircraft stopped beside the dark blue aircraft whose tail was smashed. Leo, who was wearing a military uniform, strode to the aircraft, kicked open the cab door, and dragged the yellow-haired sentinel out by twisting the back collar.

The yellow-haired sentinel had blood on his forehead, but the rest of the place was fine. He was dragged to and fro by Leo, and all his struggles were easily solved by Leo.

During lunch, Lei Ao entered the room with coldness all over his body, and looked at Xiao Mu from top to bottom: "In the future, tell me when you are commuting and I will pick you up."

Xiao Mu subconsciously wanted to refuse, Lei Ao said: "If you refuse, I will immediately apply to be your chief guard."

The corner of Xiao Mu's mouth twitched, and he didn't think he was overkill.

Leo took his silence as his default, and after sitting down, his voice was much gentler: "The person today has mental problems, don't be afraid."

Xiao Mu: "Well, I'm just a little surprised, not afraid."

"Are you going to the company this afternoon? ?" Leo asked.

"I won't go out, I won't go out in the afternoon." Xiao Mu is going to prepare medicine in the afternoon, and then teach himself. He also plans to buy a batch of pharmaceutical equipment. He wants to try medicine without the system, study the difference between the two, and hope to find a helpful method for the guide medicine.

Lei Ao finished his meal: "I have two small classes in the afternoon. I'll be back when I'm done. Contact me if I have anything."

Seeing Xiao Mu nodding, he left.

Xiao Mu went back to the room to make medicines, reclaimed the land, and then took a nap. When he woke up, he found that there were several unread messages on the terminal.

Xingchen: "Are you there? Are you there?"

Xingchen: "I got the medicine you asked for. Last time your delivery address was the Marshal's Mansion, are you Xiao Mu?"

Xingchen: "We really have no choice, if you are Xiao Mu, can we meet? The boss was poisoned when he was taking the medicine, I know you may not be able to do it, but I can't think of any other way."

Xing Chen: "The doctor said there is no way to solve it, the boss has fallen into a coma, you have a solution. Is it?"

Xingchen: "I'm sorry, I'm too messy, the medicine has already been mailed to you."

Xiao Mu stood up abruptly and asked the housekeeper that there was indeed his courier. More than one, of course, not too many.

He hurriedly selected Pinellia, leaving only one plant.

He contacted Xingchen: "Where is it? I'll go there now."

He originally wanted to express it, but he wanted to see the effect of the medicine, so he decided to go there in person.