98 Fanwai Mitt VS Green

Green was watering the flowers in the yard. From time to time, he glanced at Mitt, who was sitting on the stool at the door. Seeing that he was sitting upright, he looked at him without blinking, smiled at him, and then turned to continue watering. water.

After Mitt's brain was damaged, he was brought back to the apartment. To ensure that Mitt was not pretending, the apartment was always under the attention of the military.

Green didn't care, he was grateful. His previous apartment was bought by the military and got a lot of money. Later, he bought the current apartment, and the remaining money is enough for him alone.

But he added an extra mitt, especially since mitt was in poor health, he was worried that the money would not be enough, so he opened a flower shop online.

He is from the Department of Horticulture, which is what he is best at. The money he earns is not much, but it is enough for daily expenses, and it makes him feel at ease.

Just as he was thinking, someone grabbed his sleeve, he turned his head, and Mitt looked at him and didn't speak.

He pointed to the stool at the door: "Sit for a while, I'll be fine soon."

Mitt stared at him for a few seconds, didn't say anything, just reached out for the shower head on his hand. After taking the shower, Te lowered his head and watered it meticulously, exactly the same as his previous watering action.

Mitt glanced sideways at him after watering a pot of flowers, as if he was sure he was next to him before continuing.

Green looked at his profile, smelling the faint fragrance of flowers in the yard, inexplicable pantothenic acid in his nose, and his eyes couldn't help but get wet.

This is his deepest wish since he was a child, to have an apartment, a lover, and flowers he likes.

He knew from a young age that he was not liked or unpopular, and he never dared to have too much expectations. Even this wish was just an extravagant wish, and he never dared to say it.

He stared at Mitt in a daze, looking at his gentle appearance, his heart suddenly ached sharply.

This is not true, his wish is still just an extravagant wish.

When Mitt recovers, all this will come to nothing.

Suddenly there was a warm touch on his face, Green blinked, only to realize that he had already shed tears, and Mitt was raising his hand to wipe his tears.

Mitt's movements were very light, as if he was afraid of hurting him, he wiped it carefully, and his expression was as serious as he was dealing with rare treasures.

Green couldn't control it immediately, and the tears flowed even more fiercely until he choked. Mitt Gujing's expressionless expression showed a trace of panic, and he hugged him awkwardly and patted his back.

Green grabbed his sleeve and burst into tears, only to find that it was already past lunch time when he calmed down.

"Sorry." He left Mitt's embrace, embarrassed.

Mitt didn't say a word, still watching him intently.

Green watered the remaining three pots of flowers, brought Mitt into the house, poured him a glass of juice, and went to the kitchen to cook. When he turned around by chance, he found Mitt standing straight at the door with juice and looking at him.

He was a little helpless. Since he woke up, Mitt seemed to be very attached to him, and he had to keep him within his sight.

In the evening, he put the bath water for Mitt, put the clothes that Mitte changed, and then carefully explained the bathing procedure. During the whole process, Mitt just stared at him, not knowing whether he heard it or not.

Green looked a little shy by him, and after explaining it, he hurried out of the bathroom, sitting on the edge of the bed with his cheeks hot. Two minutes later, the naked Mitt

stood at the door of the bathroom and looked out at him. Green's face was flushed, and he looked at him with foam on his body: "You, you, what are you doing out? Go and wash!"

Make sure he's there, take a look at him and go back to the bathroom, but he has to come out to check every two minutes, and Green's face is flushed by him.

After Mitt finished washing and changed into neat pajamas, Green breathed a sigh of relief, let him sleep first, and went to the bathroom to take a shower.

Thinking of Mitt's situation, Green felt a little worried and didn't lock the bathroom door. He just put out the water and took off his clothes when there was a sound at the door. He turned his head and saw Mitt looking at him intently.

He hurriedly sat in the water, his whole body flushed and embarrassed: "You go out!"

Mitt really went out, Green breathed a sigh of relief, and was washing, Mitte stood at the door again, Green moved for a while, looking at Mitt's focused eyes , what he realized.

"I'm here, I'll go out soon, if you're worried, I've been talking to you, don't come in."

After Mitt went out, Green racked his brains to think about the topic, picked up interesting things he encountered and said. Said, but soon ran out of words, his life was gray, and there was nothing outstanding.

He smiled bitterly: "The biggest thing in my memory is being taken away by you guys, I was really scared at the time."

He washed and recalled, but couldn't help laughing again: "You know, I saw you again after I woke up. White and thin, I thought you were caught just like me. At that time, you were pale and looked very bad."

"On the street that day, Irene wanted to eat candy, and Loya bought her a big bag. She gave me one, and the candy wrapper was red and very beautiful, and I didn't even want to eat it."

"I saw your hypoglycemia, so I took it out and handed it to you," he paused, "at that time you Do you think I'm funny?"

Green said with a smile: "I was stunned when I found out that you are their leader, I don't understand why they are afraid of you, although you always have a gloomy face, but I know You are fine."

He pursed his lips: "If it wasn't for you, when they found out that I was not a guide, they would throw me directly from the aircraft, and you saved me."

After taking a bath, he put on his clothes and walked to the bedroom. I saw Mitt sitting upright on the edge of the bed near the bathroom, staring at the bathroom door for a moment.

He walked up to him: "So, even if you always do bad things, I still want to believe you, do you think I'm stupid?"

Mitt didn't reply, and he didn't even think about replying. Spread it out, pointing to the inner position: "Go to sleep."

After waking up in the morning, Green opened his eyes and was stunned for a moment. Looking down, he saw a pair of hands on his waist. The two quilts were chaotically stacked together. He and Mitt fell asleep together at some point.

He blushed slightly, took Mitt's hand away, and hurriedly changed his clothes and went to wash.

Days passed like this, and Green woke up in Mitt's arms every day. He always felt a trance, as if they were a pair of ordinary lovers who could grow old like this.

Every time I think about it like this, a huge astringency, or even panic, will surge up in my heart before the sweetness emerges.

Nothingness will disappear one day.

After the spring, the business of the flower shop is getting better and better. At the beginning of April, Green bought a new batch of flowers. Due to the limited space in the yard, the flowers are placed on the flower stand in rows, which are very beautiful and easy to take care of.

Mitt helped him move the flowers. His courier arrived at the door and closed the door. Before locking the door, he heard a loud noise behind him.

He turned his head sharply, and saw a flower stand collapsed, and Mitt was pinned down and fell into a coma. His hands and feet were instantly cold, and he hurried over to move the flower stand.

His hands were trembling constantly, and when he thought of something, he quickly shouted out twice, and the military personnel who were monitoring appeared and helped him take Mitt to the hospital.

The waiting process was very uncomfortable. After hearing from the doctor that the patient woke up, Green rushed into the ward at the fastest speed.

When he met Mitt's line of sight, his body froze, and a sentence emerged in his mind: It's finally here.

Mitt's eyes were still locked on him, but he could sense that, unlike before, the temperament around him had returned to his original appearance, cold and difficult to approach.

He froze for a long time, and his voice was dry when he spoke: "You, you have recovered." Not a question, but an affirmation.

Mitt nodded: "Yes."

Green pinched his fingers and smiled: "That's good."

Mitt got out of bed and looked at Green for a while: "I surrender, can you accompany me?"

Green looked at him in surprise for a long time, his eyes lit up: "Okay."

Mitt's sentence was soon Just came down, ten years of imprisonment, when Green met Mitt again, he was already in the prison cell.

The two looked at each other for a long time, and Mitt said, "I'm very selfish, and I want you to wait for me."

Green's eyes widened, his eyes moistened, and he said firmly, "I'll wait."

Mitte's face softened: "I won't I made you wait so long."

Later, Green learned that Mitt offered to make meritorious deeds in order to reduce his sentence, and he told all the researches related to the base that he did not reserve.

Including psychic research, information technology and space transition.

Each research made the Imperial Research Department staff ecstatic, especially the space transition technology. After in-depth research, the Research Department staff found a way to completely avoid the attack of interstellar beasts.

Use the space transition point to change their line, so that they can no longer enter the boundary of Yaoxing.

The results of this study shocked the entire high-level empire. After the assessment of psychological experts, it was confirmed that Mitt had changed his attitude seriously and reduced his sentence by half.

Green was very happy when he got the news. Ever since Mitt asked him to wait for him, he was full of energy every day, and he frowned when he visited Mitt.

"Five years will soon pass. I'm currently preparing for the exam and preparing for next year's college exam. I'll have graduated two years after you come out. By then, I may have a flower shop."

He whispered: "You Don't worry, I will come to see you every month and bring you relevant information and courseware, and you will not be out of touch with the society when you come out."

This is what Mitt is best at.

Mitt said: "No."

Green looked at him at a loss, Mitte said: "I prefer to work for you."

This fool, if he comes into contact with information technology again, the military will not be at ease with him, and he does not want to be monitored in real time in the future.

Moreover, he has memories of brain damage. He likes this most peaceful day in his life very much, even if he will never get bored.

Green's eyes lit up, and he said seriously: "I will work hard to open the store."

Mit snorted: "I have high requirements for the boss, and I will dislike it if I am too thin."

Green's mouth curved slightly: "Relax, I I'll take care of myself, I won't be too tired."

Mitt turned his head and ignored him, Green looked at his nearly pale profile with a blush and a deeper smile.

One evening four years later, in a flower shop not far from Green's apartment complex, Green was sorting the flowers in the shop when he was suddenly hugged from behind. He trembled and waved his hand back.

"It's me." A unique cold voice came from behind his ears, Green made a move, and then turned back in shock.

Mitt narrowed his eyes slightly, raised his chin and kissed the corner of his mouth: "Don't know?"

"It's less than five years." Green said stupidly. He counts down every day.

"I behaved well, I came out ahead of time, I wanted to surprise you, but I didn't tell you."

Green was annoyed: "I want to pick you up in person!"

"I want to meet you in person."

Green blinked his eyes, feeling a burst of sweetness in his heart , Mitt continued: "I have all the memories of when my brain was damaged."

"When you gave me candy, I didn't think you were funny, what I thought was, how can there be such a lovely person, so clean I want to get close but I'm afraid of polluting him."

"When you always believed that I was a good person, I didn't think you were stupid, I knew that you were my salvation."

He took Green's hand and kissed his fingertips, then halfway Kneel down: "Marry me, I want to spend my whole life taking care of you and loving you."

Green's tears kept streaming down, his eyes were amazingly bright, he choked and nodded: "I promise you."

Mitt got up and hugged him: "It's silly, I agreed without you even having a ring, I can't afford a ring. , I'll work for you for a lifetime, right?"

Green hugged him back hard: "Okay."

It turns out that my wish was not an extravagant one.