20 The black market

Lei Ao looked at Xiao Mu's face and smiled: "The complexion is dark and shallow, and the eyebrows are one high, one low, one wide and one narrow. How can a person grow like this?"

Xiao Mu sighed: "Is it so obvious? I am clearly leaning in front of the mirror. After playing for a long time, can you see it at a glance?"

Leo: "You can't see it if you're blind."

Xiao Mu sat down, took a sip of juice, and couldn't help asking: "Is it very conspicuous? Will it cause trouble on the road? Are you watching?"

"So ugly, who would look at you?" Leo glanced at him and continued to eat.

Xiao Mu's eyes lit up immediately, and he laughed: "I see, that's great."

Leo finished eating and wiped his mouth: "Your brain is broken? The aesthetics are too bad."

Xiao Mu was in a good mood and didn't care about his words at all. : "I did it on purpose, so that I won't be noticed."

Leo's eyes flashed, and his voice was lower: "Are you afraid of what happened yesterday?"

Xiao Mu hummed: "It happened to that kind of thing. I don't have the ability to protect myself for the time being, so I can only think of a way to keep people from thinking about it."

He said, the corner of his mouth twitched, he is a big man, and it is really helpless to be reduced to this level.

Lei Ao frowned and said solemnly: "I have jurisdiction over the security of District A. Yesterday was an accident, and I will not let this happen again."

Xiao Mu looked at him in surprise, thinking of his military rank, and felt normal: "Jurisdiction again Yan, it's hard to control people's hearts, I checked the police number yesterday, and it would be good to call the police immediately after calling the police."

Leo pondered for a moment: "You're right."

Xiao Mu smiled, thinking of today's arrangements, and added: "Just take me to the public flight station today."

"Don't go to the hospital?"

"Well, I quit my job, and I'm going to go shopping before school starts. You know, I forgot a lot of things, and I'm too unfamiliar with this place."

Leo: "As you like."

After eating, Xiao Mu went directly to the wilderness forest.

The Wilderness Forest is a scenic spot with direct traffic. When Xiao Mu bought the ticket, he received a message that the social assistance he applied for was approved.

He smiled and lined up among a group of adults with children.

He found that there were many families with two men with children who behaved intimately, and his smile deepened when he thought of the marital status here.

When he is an adult, with a stable income and sufficient ability to ensure that his identity will not be discovered, he may also find someone to accompany him until he grows old.

When he entered the scenic spot, he did not follow the regular route, but went to a remote road.

Climbing the mountain is very exhausting. He walked for a while to rest, and when he could not hear any human voice, he sat cross-legged behind a big tree and began to make medicine.

He spent 1040 mental energy to make fifty-two mid-grade Zhixuesan, ate one, and put the rest into a porcelain bottle, adding up to exactly one hundred and fifty from the last one.

And then spent 500 mental power to make fifty low-grade Huoluo San, when the small light blue particles fell into the large medicine mortar, a mechanical sound came from the brain.

[Congratulations, Master, the medical skills have risen to level 30, and the primary drug formulas are activated: high-grade Zhixue powder, high-grade

Huoluo powder] Xiao Mu immediately opened the system panel, the medical skills icon glowed faintly, he looked over, and the progress bar below the icon changed to 30-40, the middle of the line is 12/1000.

That is to say, to reach level 40, one thousand medicines need to be made.

Each low-grade piece costs 10 mental power, and each middle-grade piece costs 20. In this way, each top-grade piece costs about 30.

He found that the upper left corner of the number 30 has the word 'initial', while the upper left corner of the number 40 has the word '中' .

Recalling what Mr. System said, so, is the medicine after level 40 a mid-level medicine?

Thinking about it this way, it is understandable that the demand for skill experience points has suddenly increased to 1000.

He clenched his fist and opened the recipe nervously and excitedly.

'Shangpin Zhixuesan' (material, plantain 2g) immediately restores 2000 mental power, and the use interval is 2 hours.

'High-grade Huoluo San' (material, Acacia 2g, Bluegrass 1g) restores physical energy by 2000 immediately, with an interval of 2 hours.

His eyes lit up instantly. 2000 corresponds to D-level mental power, which is equivalent to a top-grade Zhixuesan, which can immediately treat all sentinels below D-level.

He immediately went online and searched for plantain, only five of them sold it, one gram for one hundred.

He was stunned. Compared with the first two medicines, this is too expensive!

He checked it and found out that the Plantain Herb Planet Yaoxing did not exist, but grew up on the nearby Wu Planet, which was a material planet, and all the people who came and went were businessmen.

The value of Chinese medicine is 5,000, and the top grade will only be higher. Compared with the finished product, he thinks it is not too expensive.

When he was about to place an order, he thought about it and put it into the shopping cart. He is not going to go back now, and he will place the order after going back.

This Saturday, he is going to go to the black market at night.

After packing up the medicine, he put the large medicine mortar behind the tree and blocked it with leaves. He put on his backpack and started to visit the scenic spots.

The environment here is good, and there is no monitoring and confidentiality. He plans to come here for pharmaceuticals in the future, so he should be familiar with the surroundings, just in case.

I had lunch at the scenic spot, returned in the afternoon, and went directly to the shopping malls around the black market.

He didn't buy anything, he just took the opportunity to learn about prices and the commodities in this world.

The sixth floor of the mall was full of mechas and robots, and he was stunned when he saw it. There is also a fighting video in the middle of the store, which makes people excited.

"Wow, this is the video of the Mecha King Arena championship and runner-up competition, right?"

"Yes, I had something to do that day, I didn't go to the holographic network, and I missed the game. I really regret it."

"Hahaha, I went, the scene was super hot, and I even won 2,000 star coins!"

Xiao Mu's heart moved, he opened the terminal and entered 'holographic network'. After reading the explanation, he felt that he was like a turtle.

The similarity between the holographic network and the real world is 99%. It is equivalent to another world. Some people do business and some people exercise and study.

Entering the holographic network requires equipment - a holographic computer and a holographic cabin. Due to the high similarity to reality, people's five senses exist in it.

In order to ensure safety, the holographic network has a time limit. Adults do not exceed 8 hours a day, and it does not exceed 4 hours in a row. Minors are halved.

Children under the age of eight must be accompanied by an adult.

Many people in modern times imagine holographic products. When he used to play games, he also wanted to play holographic online games. Unexpectedly, this world already exists.

He was a little excited and checked the price of the holographic device online, the minimum was 20,000.

It's not too expensive, but he doesn't have his own house, and he doesn't have a place to put it when he buys it.

Thinking of the house, he clenched his fists and wanted to work hard to make money. He has a system and is much luckier than ordinary people.

It's a pity that the medicine cannot be sold publicly, otherwise it will be much more convenient to open an online store. Maybe in the future, if you enter the medicine department, you can find a way.

He strolled around the sixth floor, and only when he looked at a few photos in the terminal with the robot did he feel real.

When he walked out of the mall, he found out that it was past six o'clock. He found a restaurant and called the apartment while waiting for dinner, saying that he would be back later.

After eating, he went straight to the black market.

The black market does not match its name. It is a three-story modern building. There are four strong men in black guarding the door. On the right is the place to buy tickets.

When he arrived, there were already many people lining up, many of them were sentries.

He established a mental barrier and kept his distance from the rest. When buying tickets, he knew that there are two types of tickets, buyers and sellers.

The seller's ticket is 2000, and the buyer is 1000.

He bought the seller's ticket, and at the same time he got the ticket, he also got a mask.

He looked around and found that the masks on everyone's faces were the same, except that they were divided into two colors, red and white. The same color had different numbers on the sides of the faces. It was the same as the one on the ticket, and he was number 48 in red.

Entering the hall, he seemed to have walked into an exhibition hall with three counters, one next to the other, with numbers on them.

There were already quite a few people standing behind the counter, all with red masks on their faces.

He immediately understood, walked to the counter at No. 48 and stood, took out two porcelain jars containing Zhongpin Hemostatic Powder, spread a piece of paper on the counter, and poured out a medicine.

After doing this, he opened the terminal and typed 'Zhongpin Zhixuesan, a psychotropic medicine, quick effect, good effect, use every 2 hours, no side effects, price 6000 per pill'

and glanced at the sellers on the left and right, a family of One sells energy boxes, the other sells ores and herbs.

A tall white-clothed man with a white mask walked to his counter, a D-level sentinel with 3000 mental power.

"How come I've never seen this medicine before, you won't make false advertisements, right?"

Xiao Mu deliberately lowered his voice to make it thicker: "It's a new medicine, not a fake advertisement, if your mental picture is not good, you can send it to me. Thousands of deposit, on-site drug testing, no payment for fake ones."

"Really?"

Xiao Mu nodded: "If you take the medicine and don't pay, I will ask the staff."

"It's really effective, who cares about that kind of money . ." The man in white was disdainful.

Poor people will not come to the black market.

He paid one thousand, picked up the medicine on the paper, and when he approached his nose, he was stunned: "The smell of the guide!"

Xiao Mu's heart tightened and he didn't speak. Except whose valuables were stolen and reported to the black market in advance, the rest of the goods were not asked where they came from.

The man in white didn't hesitate to take the medicine. Half a minute later, he put his hands on the counter and his eyes glowed.

"It's great, I can't believe it, it's so comfortable!"

Xiao Mu stepped back a little: "In that case, sir, pay the bill." The

man in white didn't hesitate to pay the remaining five thousand. He didn't leave, his eyes moved from the empty paper to the two china bottles next to him.

"What other medicines do you have?"

"It's all one kind."

"How many more, I want them." The man in white immediately said.

Xiao Mu was stunned: "There are still 149 pieces, and you need 894,000. Do you really want it?"

"Yes." The man in white said, and directly transferred 890,000 to Xiao Mu. four thousand.

Xiao Mu looked at the account balance, his heart was beating fast, and it felt unreal.

"The amount is right," the man in white was puzzled when he saw that he didn't move, "Can you give me the medicine?" Xiao

Mu stretched out his hand to take the porcelain bottle: "Of course."

What if the one is the real medicine, and the rest are fake?"

Xiao Mu's mouth twitched, "Shouldn't this kind of thing be considered before paying?"

"Pay first, what if someone robs me?" Bai Yi The man said, "Deceiving people in the black market, you can spit out the money you get."

Xiao Mu thought to himself, he has a lot of heart.

He folded the edge of the paper to prevent the medicine from rolling out, and poured out the medicine from the porcelain bottle.

The china bottle hadn't been righted yet, when he heard a gasping sound, and then his eyes darkened, and a group of people rushed to the counter.

"God, what a comfortable guide!"