77 Terrible

Leo nodded because of Xiao Mu and his face was even more ugly. People at the base knew that Xiao Mu could release his mind control and would definitely not let Xiao Mu go easily.

He is very glad that Xiao Mu is by his side now. If Xiao Mu stays in Area A alone, he still doesn't know what will happen.

He said solemnly: "You must tell me about such important things in the future. Do you know that you are in danger now."

Xiao Mu was helpless, he couldn't explain it, so he didn't let anyone know that he could release his mind control, he shrugged: " Even if there is no such thing, they will also attack me."

Leo said solemnly: "If only because you are a god-level guide, they will not kill you. Because of your ability, it will be different. You are extremely talented. It may destroy their plan, and they will kill you directly."

He held Xiao Mu's hand: "If there is anything else, don't hide it from me."

Xiao Mu raised his eyes and saw that his eyes were tense, hesitated for a moment, and nodded: "Okay."

Just as he was talking, Xiao Mu's communication suddenly vibrated. Xiao Mu was taken aback. After arriving at Green Star, the communication completely collapsed. The personnel of the Information Department have been studying the signal problem for the past few days.

At the same time, a communication soldier came to report: "Report, communication has been restored."

Xiao Mu connected the communication, and Ren's tired voice was filled with excitement: "Finally contacted, how is your situation? Louis and Lei What about Ao?"

"We are all fine, they are by the side."

Ren said: "Find a conference room, video communication."

Xiao Mu conveyed Ren's words, the three of them went to the conference room together with Yin, Xiao Mu will The communication turned to video communication, the virtual screen was enlarged, and Ren appeared on the screen.

Ren's expression couldn't hide his tiredness. Seeing that all three of them were in good condition, his expressions were slightly loose, and he leaned back on the back of the chair: "It's fine if you're all right, the situation outside is very bad."

Ren said with a serious face: "Three days ago, four planets in the Star Alliance had a mental attack, and on the same day, another four planets had similar incidents, causing many sentries to be manic, and many guides. Injured."

"In the next two days, there were successive incidents of joining the sentinels to cut off contact on various planets, including many planetary officers and politicians. Five guides have been injured as a result, and their sentinels are currently in very bad condition."

Lei Ao held Xiao Mu's hand tightly, and Xiao Mu gave him a soothing look.

Ren rubbed the bridge of his nose: "Yaoxing is in the best situation at present. Our spiritual protection device, when the spiritual attack occurred, played a role in time. The one who launched the attack was a guide who died of his own spirit. "

Recently, the research institute has cooperated with Jinta, the production of high-efficiency guide medicine has increased, and the injured sentinels and guides have been treated in time. At present, all planets are seeking help from Yaoxing, and they want Yaoxing to provide spiritual protection devices and guides. The technical support of the medicine."

Ren explained the situation outside, and then asked, "How is your situation?"

Louis told the matter, but only said that Wen Xin was caught and ran away from the base. There is no news, no specifics. Say what Wen Xin has experienced at the base.

After he finished speaking, he would tell Ren the four guides who had been studied and survived in the same group as Wen Xin: "They are most likely under control, they are unstable factors and very dangerous."

Ren frowned: "Hao Xing The marshal's wife, I remember him, he performed very well in this disaster and rescued a lot of Hao Xing Sentinels, if I remember correctly."

He said, his expression changed, and he looked down at the terminal: " Hao Xing's headline today is that he will go to Hao Xing's White Pagoda today to condolence to the sentries."

Louis said, "There are a lot of sentries in the White Pagoda, and they lack control over their spiritual power and five senses. Bad."

Ren looked stern, quickly flipped through the news of the planets on the terminal, and then transmitted it to the screen. The screen was divided into two, with the news on the left and Ren on the right.

Renn just uploaded the news of Yanxing, and there is also a picture of a boy in white. The boy smiled very flamboyantly.

"The guide of Yanxing is the son of one of the four guides you mentioned before. He was married

to Miller, the youngest politician of Yanxing not long ago." The same arrangement has also been made. He and his father are both senior guides. After Yan Xing was attacked, they gathered a lot of combined guides to treat the sentinels, and they are currently very prestigious."

Louis said: "They must be stopped. Ren nodded and sighed again: "

These two guides are very popular because of the attack. I will propose to hold an interstellar meeting and tell them what you found at the base. It is not up to me to decide whether Marshal Hao Xing and Yan Xing believe it or not." I'm done."

Louis looked at him gently: "Sorry, I'll go back as soon as possible."

Ren smiled and raised his eyebrows: "I can handle this completely," he looked at Xiao Mu, "You are the Empire My lucky star, if it weren't for you, the loss of the empire would be unpredictable."

Xiao Mu smiled embarrassedly: "I didn't do anything, and the starting point was just for myself."

Ren said: "You are too modest, the official announcement of the institute However, it was your proposal to cooperate with Jinta, and you also made the medicine of the research institute into S grade, your popularity in the empire, even a stinky boy like Leo can't match."

Xiao Mu was surprised, completely Unexpectedly, the institute will actually announce it officially.

Lei Ao snorted lightly when he heard the words, hugged Xiao Mu, and declared his sovereignty without a word.

Ren glared at him, but there was a slight smile in his eyes: "Keep in touch, the situation in the empire is very stable, don't worry, I can handle it, be sure to pay attention to safety, and notify me in time when there is news."

Louis nodded, Ren stared at him After watching for a few seconds, he turned off the communication. He had to request an interstellar meeting as soon as possible, or else Hao Xing and Yan Xing might have an irreversible disaster.

At dinner time, the technicians who restored the data brought good news, and the data fragments were restored.

However, all the data fragments do not exceed 300 words, and the recorded data is very small, and many of them can't even tell what was originally recorded.

Xiao Mu pointed to the two words in the front of the chip: "Explosion, has the base ever been attacked?"

Leo held a fist in his hand. He had to think that the reason why there was no news from his parents was that something happened during the explosion. .

Louie said: "Not necessarily," he pointed to a few words about a guide's research results in the following documents. "The time interval between these two records is not long. If there is a serious incident at the base, the research records will not be so detailed.

" The voice of their discussion suddenly said: "I know about this!" His voice was different from usual, a little low.

Xiao Mu held Leo's hand and motioned him to enter his mental picture, and the two listened to the voice together.

"I heard you say that Xinxin and the others didn't go back that day, I felt very strange. Later, I went to the transition point, and you said that the transition point was not found."

He said with a stronger voice: "I'm sure I remember correctly, our clan's memory Very good, very good."

Especially when they were often alone in the stone mausoleum, nothing happened for a long time, and if something happened, they couldn't forget it.

After he emphasized, his voice lowered again: "After I left the starship that day, I went to the living area to find a fellow clan I knew before, and asked him about things at that time, and he told me..."

"He said Xinxin and the others jumped. At that time, he was overtaken by the people at the base, and then there was an explosion, and the jump point was destroyed since then, and the people at the base built another jump point."

"The same clan is not interested in the grievances of human beings, and he is also because of me. I paid special attention to Xinxin and the others, but he said that after the explosion, all the people who fought at the transition point disappeared without leaving any traces."

"I, I went to the base just to see if the base has any subsequent records. The base is interstellar. The teleportation technology is very powerful, I don't believe Xinxin and the others have really had an accident, maybe they jumped to another planet!"

Lei Ao conveyed Yin's words to Louis in real time. After he finished speaking, he said, "I will go to the original transition point to see."

The materials they want have already been obtained, so they don't need to go inside the base. According to Xiao Mu's words to Yin, The gravity-sensing device there is most likely a bomb.

The other party deliberately put Wen Xin's information in the light brain, nothing more than to lead them over, and when people step on the floor tile, I am afraid that everyone who goes in will be buried with the base.

"Let's go together." Louis said, neatly ordering all parties to prepare.

The starship returned to the rock star, and there was a sound to lead the way. The starship soon reached the destroyed transition point. Unlike direct scanning for the existence of the transition point, this investigation was very detailed, and the changes in the surrounding materials were all clearly measured.

Considering the unusualness of the transition point in the F area, there are many transition-related experts in the same group this time. They quickly analyzed various data, and it didn't take long to get the results.

"It is indeed the relic of the transition point, and it is difficult to find out all the destinations after the transition point."

Someone suggested: "According to Lieutenant General Louis, one of the original destinations here must have Yaoxing, maybe the scene can be reproduced, but not It must be accurate."

Louis pondered and said: "If there is no better way, just do this, how long will it take?" The

experts discussed for a while: "At present, there are not enough professionals, and we need to send people from the empire. If it goes well, it will take half a month. That's it ."

Louis immediately made a decision: "I will contact the empire and send the manpower and escorts you need. After the manpower is integrated, the No. 1 starship will return to Yaoxing, and No. 3 will stay behind."

Ren had already finished driving The star-level meeting, but the process was not very pleasant, he let the adjutant pay attention to the situation of each planet in real time, and he has been dealing with the affairs of the empire.

After receiving the information from Louis, he immediately assigned a manpower, issued an A-level mission, and let people set off that night.

Xiao Mu had dinner, and the sound reminded the soldiers to draw the boundaries of the living area to avoid conflicts with the indigenous people.

After doing these things, he and Leo were walking and chatting in the green forest near a starship when he received the news of the arrival of professionals.

Xiao Mu looked at Lei Ao, Lei Ao was looking at him seriously, he laughed: "So I want to know how I lifted the control?"

Leo said: "I want to know if you have anything else to hide from me.

Xiao Mu was helpless: "Yes." "

Is it related to your safety?" Leo asked immediately.

Xiao Mu nodded: "Yes," he thought for a while, although he was not from this world, but judging from the current situation, his identity is already legal in the empire, so he added, "It doesn't matter."

He looked at The starship that landed not far away: "Lieutenant General Louis said that after the professionals arrive, we will return immediately. What do you want to know, I will tell you on the starship."

Leo nodded: "Okay." The

starship just jumped Arriving at Area F, Xiao Mu's terminal vibrated. Looking at the caller, Xiao Mu was a little surprised that it was Novi.

"Please be sure to help." Novi's voice was tired, and he pleaded as soon as he opened his mouth.