70 S-Class Wizard Agent

Xiao Mu smiled and directly stated his request to Jones: "I need a complete set of guides with various medicinal effects from the institute."

Jones was stunned: "That's it?"

Xiao Mu nodded, thought for a while and then said: "I also need a room with a mental isolation system, and I need to do an experiment."

Jones got up: "No problem, you come with me," he took two steps and asked again, "The same drug has different flavors, but also all of them. Do you want to get one?"

"No."

Jones nodded, sent a message to his assistant, and took Xiao Mu to a room: "This is my pharmacy, and all kinds of equipment are fully equipped."

"I'll wait a moment. Use mental power, please open the isolation system." Xiao Mu said.

After he and Leo combine, the mental power will no longer cause the sentinel's response, but it will be discovered, and he doesn't want to cause a sensation.

Given the current social situation, seeing a guide outside the Golden Pagoda is like seeing a panda on the road in a previous life.

Jones turned on the system, and his assistant brought the guide agent. He hesitated for a while when he gave the guide agent: "Director, the senior also brought it, do you really want it?"

Jones nodded: "Well, you put it all on the table. ."

Xiao Mu stayed in the pharmacy, and the rest stayed outside the door. Ah Da took two guards to check all parts of the pharmacy and went out after confirming that there was no danger.

Xiao Mu's eyes fell on a row of guides, all of which were liquid and used with syringes.

Liquids are more convenient than pills if the Sentinel falls into a coma.

He reached out and touched the guide agent one by one, and each time he touched one, the corresponding efficacy and the interval between use would appear in his mind.

There are a total of ten guides, and the efficacy increases from left to right from small to large every 500, 500 to 5000, and the use interval increases as the efficacy increases.

He opened the bottle cap of the guide agent, divided the mental tentacles into ten parts, probed into the guide agent, and then input mental power into it.

Two seconds later, the leftmost tentacle felt a resistance, and the mental force could not continue to be transmitted, and then the rest of the tentacles also felt the same.

It took a minute for the last two to feel resistance, and the two cost him almost a thousand mental energy.

He retracted the rest of the tentacles, and the leftmost tentacle continued to forcibly transmit mental power.

With a 'bang' sound, the glass bottle containing the guide agent suddenly burst, the glass scattered on the table, and the guide agent sputtered around.

The door was slammed open, Xiao Mu turned his head and saw Ah Da looking around him with a wary expression.

Xiao Mu quickly retracted his tentacles and said, "I'm fine."

Jones looked at the scene on the table and asked, "Why did it explode? What experiments did you do?"

Xiao Mu didn't answer directly, but stretched out his hand. Touching the remaining guide agent from left to right, the information about the medicine that kept popping up in his mind made him laugh.

All the medicines have doubled their efficacy, and the interval has become two hours, which is the same as the finished medicine made by the guide.

Xiao Mu was a little surprised. He didn't expect that the effect would be so good, especially the high-level guide agent, which was doubled, and could instantly return 10,000.

It was even more powerful than the formula medicine that his system had just activated.

The idea of ​​injecting spiritual power into the guide agent made by ordinary people, he came up with it two days ago, when he saw the summary of the guide questions forwarded to him by Zhao Meng.

There are many guides who want to make medicine, but most guides have never learned medicine, or even know nothing about medicinal materials, and feel that they have no idea where to start.

It was also at that time that he knew that the reason why Xie Bei was able to contact Delicious so quickly and express the sample medicine to Delicious was because Xie Bei was a student of the pharmacy class jointly offered by the Pharmacy Association and Jinta.

Xie Bei had experience before watching Delicious Pharma videos, and because of his brother's poor health, he has been taking medicine-related courses by himself.

Xiao Mu specially checked that the guides who signed contracts with Delicious these days are all students in the pharmacy class.

The question that the guide leaves the most messages to delicious is about pharmaceuticals.

At that time, he was thinking whether he could use the spiritual power of the guide to process the guide agent currently on the market, so that the guide only needs to use the spiritual power, and the speed of making the medicine can be greatly accelerated.

It's just that he's been too busy these days, and he hasn't had time to experiment. After hearing what Jones said, I decided to try it out.

He carefully thought about the process of the wizard's pharmaceutical preparation. The biggest difference from the usual pharmaceutical preparation is that the medicine is injected with mental power at the same time. He guessed that it is also possible to make the medicine first and then inject the mental power.

In fact, it does.

After confirming the results, Xiao Mu smiled at Jones: "I wonder if the research institute has introduced Zhao's pharmacodynamics?"

"The order has been submitted," Jones nodded, "The research institute has equipment to test the efficacy of medicines, but not Zhao's. The newly released instruments are specific."

Xiao Mu pointed at the guide agent: "Just right, you will test these agents."

Jones looked puzzled: "Is there any problem?" He walked to the table and picked up the guide agent. Get in front of the instrument in the corner.

He put the guide agent with a potency of 1,000 into the tester, and when he saw the result, his eyes widened, and he quickly took it back to his hand and looked at the label on the bottom of the bottle.

Xiao Mu smiled at him. Jones knew from his expression that he already knew that the efficacy of the drug had changed, and he finally understood why Xiao Mu asked him to retest the value.

Jones took a deep breath and put the remaining guides into the instrument one by one excitedly. Apart from being shocked, he couldn't show any other expressions at all.

When he put the second-to-last guide agent, which was originally 4,500 medicinals, on the instrument, the green dot above the instrument suddenly lit up, accompanied by the sound of 'bell bell bell'.

Ah Da and another guard rushed to Xiao Mu's side to protect him, watching Jones vigilantly.

Jones was stunned for a while, and suddenly shouted: "Oh, God, S-class guide agent, I actually saw S-class guide agent!"

His eyes were red with excitement, and he carefully picked up the guide being tested from the instrument. agent, the instrument instantly quieted down.

He looked at the last guide agent, as if he was looking at a world-shattering treasure. He stretched out his hand halfway and stopped, looked at Xiao Mu, and swallowed: "This, is the effect of the medicine better than the one just now?"

Xiao Mu nodded: "Yes, I am also surprised, your advanced medicines are very powerful."

Jones sighed: "There is not much output in a year, I was proud of it before today, and now these medicines are only a few in your hands. The effect of the medicine doubled in minutes, I just feel ashamed."

"You are too humble," Xiao Mu said with a serious look, "The quality of your medicine is very high, otherwise it would not have improved so much.

" It can be seen from the medicine that the mental power that different medicines can bear is limited, and the better the quality, the higher the bearing capacity.

Jones smiled, took a deep breath and picked up the last potion, jokingly: "I think I need an ambulance at any time."

Xiao Mu laughed, and was a little curious: "This one is better than the previous one, but the highest level is s Level, isn't the result different?"

Jones shook his head: "Although the level display is the same, the induction intensity is different."

He was about to put the medicine on the instrument when there was a sudden noise at the door.

"Who are you? You actually stopped me. Do you know that this is my territory, so let me get out of the way!"

Jones' complexion changed, and he quickly said to Xiao Mu, "It's President He, he must know the S-level guide agent. I came here to take a look."

Xiao Mu motioned to Ah Da, who walked to the door and asked the guard to put people in.

Dean He was a slovenly middle-aged man with messy hair and a deep beard. He was wearing a long white coat, and his complexion was unhealthy white, as if he hadn't seen light in a long time.

As soon as he came in, he rushed towards Jones and grabbed Jones' arm with glowing eyes: "You made an S-class potion? What formula and procedure? Which one is it? Let me see it."

Jones reluctantly mentioned . He picked up the collar that he had pulled to his shoulder, and gestured to the guide agent that caused the reaction of the instrument: "That one."

Dean He immediately released him and took the medicine for 360-degree research without dead ends.

Jones took it for granted, and put the last one on the instrument. The instrument rang again with a green light. At the same time, the red light next to the green light began to flash, and there was a piercing scream.

Xiao Mu couldn't help frowning. The faces of Ah Da and the others turned dark at the same time. This kind of sound was too hard for the sentinel to bear.

Dean He and Jones were full of shock and joy. Dean He quickly grabbed the potion in his hands, holding the other in one hand and holding the other behind his back.

"Jones, I need all the recipes, otherwise I won't return the potions to you." Dean He is righteous.

Jones said angrily: "You made the two advanced medicines, you ask me?"

"Impossible!" Dean He said, "I know the efficacy of the medicines I made the best."

Jones looked at Xiao Mu: "That's what you said about solving the problem? How did you do it?"

Xiao Mu said: "It's very simple, I just injected spiritual power into your medicine. You should know the process of the wizard's medicine, I The move just now is equivalent to moving the step of injecting spiritual power to the end instead of the pharmaceutical process."

Jones immediately understood: "You mean, let the research institute cooperate with the guide?"

"Yes," Xiao Mu nodded, "I think it's a win-win situation, most guides don't use medicine, but they use mental power."

"Does each guide multiply the potency?" Jones asked.

Xiao Mu shrugged: "I don't know, I haven't tested it. This is also my first experiment. There are members of the Pharmacy Association in the research institute. Don't the Pharmacy Association and Jinta happen to cooperate? You can let the guides try, Jin The tower has a pharmacodynamic meter, and the value can be judged more accurately."

Jones nodded, Dean He understood, rushed to Xiao Mu, and was blocked by A Damu with a face: "Back up."

Dean He stared at him, stretched out He looked at Xiao Mu with his head: "I still have medicine here, you can try it with your mental power. I want to see it on the spot."

Xiao Mu somehow felt a sense of deja vu. This Dean He and Qiao really look alike, I don't know if it is That's what research is all about.

He heard a move in his heart: "Do you have the two most advanced?"

"Yes," Dean He's eyes lit up, the potion in his hand disappeared from his hand, and another two suddenly appeared, his hand stretched out to Xiao Mu, "Do it now."

Xiao Mu said with a smile: "No problem, but I have a request. I will sell ten of each of the two medicines."

Dean He narrowed his eyes: "Not so many, at most three of each."

Xiao Mu still remembered that Jones said that there are not many high-level medicines in a year, so he nodded: "Okay."