14 Short

The noise of the two customers was so loud that many passersby heard the noise and came to watch.

After listening to the two of them, some sentries approached and squatted down curiously to check the low-grade hemostasis powder in front of Xiao Mu.

I don't know what medicine it is, but these two people from the world that they have never seen before actually want to fight for this.

Seeing this, Xiao Mu stretched out his hand to put away the medicine, but his speed was not comparable to that of the sentinel. Seeing his movements, the three people in the front stretched out their hands to take the medicine.

They soon found out what was special about the medicine. A blond sentinel

said, "I want it all, and you bid." "I'll ask for it first." .

The green-clothed sentinel also turned his head and roared: "Where are you from, where are

you going?" .

Unexpectedly, the green sentinel made a move. He pushed him back a step and bumped into the black sentinel.

With one shot and two shots, the black sentinel and the green sentinel, who had been red-faced in the fight, now have a heart-to-heart connection, and they punched the blond sentinel: "Fuck, if you dare to do it, I can't beat you to death." How

can the blond sentinel let them go He beat him, and he fought back without hesitation, and his friends who came with him immediately joined the battle.

The people watching the fun were affected, and they were beaten for no reason. The fire burst into flames, and they raised their hands and beat them back.

For a time, the scene was chaotic, and it was impossible to tell who was hitting whom.

Xiao Mu had a headache, and took the opportunity to wrap the medicine, stay away from the battlefield against the wall, and stand in a concave doorway to avoid accidental injury.

There is a dead end on his left, and the intersection on the right is blocked by people fighting. There is no other way but to wait for them to leave.

Not long after, a loud noise came from outside the alley. Xiao Mu was curious and stepped out to look out, but he couldn't see anything, and he was blocked by the fighting people.

He was tired from his feet, and his neck was stretched out. He stood still again and rubbed his neck with his head down.

Suddenly, sentinels were thrown from the alley into the alley one after another, screaming again and again, and one of them landed at his feet, the dark-skinned sentinel.

He turned his head in surprise, and saw that many eyes fell on him, and at the front, the angry face, he also knew, was Leo.

On his right was the major general he had seen in the guest house before, and on his left was the green sentry who was pointing his finger at him.

He glared at the green sentry and pointed at what he was doing.

Lei Ao walked up to Xiao Mu with windy footsteps and snorted coldly, "You are very brave, you dare to come to the street with the most sentinels, do you think you are so weak, can you resist a few punches from them?"

Xiao Mu was speechless, He whispered , "I'm not here to fight."

Leo pointed at the green sentry: "He said they fought because of the medicine you sold, what medicine?"

Xiao Mu looked innocent: "It's none of my business. I didn't expect them to fight." He unfolded the packaging bag, "This medicine is called Xiapin Zhixue Pill, which relieves mental confusion."

Leo took out one and smelled it: "The smell of the wizard," he said. His eyes sharpened, "Where did you come from?"

"It was sold to me by a short man." The second time he answered this question, he responded quickly.

"Short?" Leo glanced at him, "Shorter than you?"

Xiao Mu gritted his teeth, sentinels are really not cute.

He repackaged the medicine and stretched out his hand: "You took a medicine, five hundred star coins."

"Five hundred?" Leo looked at him, "Is there something wrong with your brain, it's so cheap... How much did you buy it for? "

Is it too cheap? How much do you think is appropriate?" Xiao Mu automatically ignored his complaints and asked curiously.

Leo frowned: "You haven't answered my question yet."

Xiao Mu thought about it quickly: "It's fifty in total, and there is another medicine. You know, I'm very poor and I don't have much money. He seemed to be in desperate need of money at the time. He said he lost a lot.

" Looking at him with unspeakable eyes, he pondered for a moment: "Is there a saying in the old saying that stupid people are blessed? I began to believe it."

Xiao Mu glared at him. At this time, several police officers came, one of them Came over to greet Leo, Leo said with a cold face: "I don't want this kind of thing to happen again."

"Yes." The policeman stood straight on the ground, gave a military salute, and pulled all the fighting sentries away with his subordinates.

The major general who was with Leo came over at this time, patted Leo on the shoulder, and said with a smile: "It's okay, I believe this is an accident. Area A is under your jurisdiction, and there must be few fights."

Leo's cheeks were tight . After tensing up, he quickly loosened up: "It's an accident."

He was embarrassed enough today. After the meeting, he took the major generals from other districts to inspect the jurisdiction. Before walking a few blocks, he encountered a scene of gang fights.

The major general glanced at Xiao Mu and joked: "I'll go shopping by myself, you can go on a date."

"No..." Leo retorted, but no one listened, the major general turned and left the alley.

Xiao Mu looked at Lei Ao in disbelief: "How much do you usually like to be alone, so that when others see me and you twice, they will mistake us for a couple?"

"The last one dared to pester me. , the person who appears in front of me all the time, do you know how he is now?" Leo's eyes fell on his face.

Xiao Mu felt inexplicably dangerous and said with a dry smile: "I'm not interested." After thinking about it, he added, "I'm not pestering you."

Leo nodded: "You are very smart, you won't say anything that disgusts me, and you appear in front of me. It's also reasonable."

Xiao Mu said calmly: "Every time I meet, it's just a coincidence. I was mistaken for Green before, and I live in the same apartment as you, so it's normal to meet each other."

"I don't like people who talk too much," Leo glanced at him and turned around, "Follow, my grandfather said yesterday that he would let you live in an apartment and warned you not to do unnecessary things."

"Wait, I don't have the medicine yet . Sell ​​it! Don't forget, you are still five hundred short of me." Xiao Mu said quickly behind him.

Lei Ao kept walking: "I want both, the other one, show me later."

After getting on the aircraft, Xiao Mu sat down, Lei Ao stretched out his hand: "Another medicine."

Xiao Mu glanced at him , hesitated: "I can't give it to you for the time being, I may encounter a little problem."

He said, opened the terminal, entered the Sentinel forum, clicked on the top post, and turned the screen to Leo: "Do you know about this? Lei Ao looked cautious: "

I know, both the Pharmacy Research Institute and the Military Department are investigating."

"The Military Department?" Xiao Mu was taken aback, "Why are you related to the Military Department?"

Leo said solemnly: "Sentinels almost always serve in the military."

Xiao Mu immediately understood that a sentinel's powerful combat power is a sharp edge for the military, but mental confusion will affect the sharpness of this sharp edge.

If there is a new type of guide agent, it will be a happy event for the military.

"Why did you mention this, what do you know?" Leo looked at him sharply.

Xiao Mu stabilized his mind and said what he had planned for a long time: "These sentinels are restored because of me."

Leo was surprised and glanced at him: "It's because of you? Don't joke with me."

Xiao Mu said seriously: " I'm not kidding, I gave them medicine, which is another medicine I said."

He paused: "When the boy sold it to me, he said that this medicine is very good for the sentinel. I work part-time in the hospital and have When I passed by the ward and heard that they were in pain, I wanted to give it a try."

He added: "I was worried that there was something wrong with the medicine. I took it myself and gave it to the patient without any side effects. After the patient took it, it seemed to be less painful. Later, when I saw sentinels who were in bad condition, I gave them to them, and the rest There is not much left."

"Take it out and show it to me."

Xiao Mu opened another packaging bag, and before opening it, Leo's expression changed suddenly: "The smell of the same guide, this medicine smells a lot."

He said As he moved, his body unconsciously approached Xiao Mu.

Xiao Mu took out a mid-grade hemostasis pill and handed it to him, and tucked the bag: "He said it's called a mid-grade hemostatic pill."

Leo took the medicine, and something came to his mind: "This kind of taste, this is not the case. Just...where did you meet him?"

Xiao Mu said, "Not far from the hospital." His life was very monotonous, almost like a hospital and an apartment.

The apartment is a military-administered area, and it is very likely that surveillance is everywhere. The outside of the hospital is a public area. Even if there is surveillance, there will be many dead spots.

"It must be him!" Leo said flatly.

Xiao Mu looked puzzled, he knew best, there was no short man at all, and he made the medicine.

"Who is it?" he couldn't help asking.

Leo's eyes were complicated: "I went to the hospital a few days ago and met a guide with a 100% match rate. That's the taste."

He paused, "That day, I met you for the first time, did you meet him that day? What?"

Xiao Mu secretly said, sure enough, Leo had the highest match rate with him, but he didn't expect it to reach 100%, does this mean—a natural pair?

Thinking of Leo's poisonous tongue and his disgust for his physical weakness, he shuddered and thought too much.

"It was that day." Xiao Mu nodded without hesitation, making Leo mistakenly believe that there really was a guide, and that person was not him, which was very beneficial to him.

Speaking of that day, Xiao Mu recalled that day, his body suddenly became hot, and he didn't understand it at the time. Now that he thinks about it, it should be Leo who sensed a 100% match rate.

After that, his mental tentacles suddenly appeared, which may also be related.

Lei Ao looked at the medicine in his hand, and suddenly said: "Shorter than you, I think it is a weak chicken."

Xiao Mu gritted his teeth: "The medicine he made is very useful, whether a person is weak or not, can't just look at physical fitness. , everyone is good at it, you are strong in combat, but can you make this kind of medicine?"

Leo looked at him and nodded: "You are right, I guess, he is probably not in Jinta. Being able to avoid the golden pagoda within control is not a small skill."

He leaned on the seat back: "I am suddenly curious about my 100% guide, maybe I should send someone to look for it carefully."

Xiao Mu: "..."

He lamented in his heart, I was wrong, I shouldn't talk too much, you say I'm weak, I admit it, don't be curious, okay?