55 Search

Xiao Mu's face became serious when he heard Green's mention of Mitt, and asked, "Which star is he in the mission? Can you describe his appearance?"

Green said: "Not in the mission, but a waiter. Slim..." Green thought of Mitt's appearance, racking his brains for adjectives.

He wanted to say that Mitt looked gloomy, but he opened his mouth and didn't say it. He knew that Mitt was a bad person, but Mitt was very kind to him.

When Xiao Mu heard this, he thought that there were so many waiters in the banquet, and the descriptions were too rough and hard to find, so he said: "I'll find the video recording later, can you help to circle him?"

Green was silent for a moment: "Okay."

Xiao Mu hung up the phone and turned to Adao: "Can I get the video of the banquet as soon as possible? I need the video before and after the sentinel's mania."

Ada nodded: "Yes."

He didn't ask anything, Xiao He heard what Mu said in the communication clearly, and he could probably guess what useful information the person who contacted Xiao Mu found.

The video was quickly uploaded to Xiao Mu's terminal, and Xiao Mu forwarded the video to Green.

Soon after, Green sent Xiao Mu a picture, which was a screenshot from the video. In the picture, a man in a burgundy waiter suit was circled in red.

Wearing a ceremonial hat, the man raised his head slightly behind the chaotic crowd, revealing a pale to pale face. His face was gloomy, but there was a faint smile on the corner of his mouth.

It looks like you can't help but get chills on your back.

Xiao Mu replied to Green to thank him, then contacted Leo to repeat Green's words, and at the same time sent the picture with Mitt in the circle,

after a while, Leo replied: "I have seen him on Nine Stars, it should be right. "

Leo's message was sent, he talked about it while Ren was free, then left the banquet hall, instructed his subordinates to start investigating the waiters, and went to the person in charge of the banquet to get the list of waiters.

Leo stood in the office of the person in charge of the banquet with a frown, watching the person in charge confirm whether everyone was present according to the list of waiters.

"What?" Five minutes later, the person in charge contacted more than 20 people, and suddenly the voice rose sharply, "When? Go find him and stop him."

He hung up the communication and said to Leo: " Five minutes ago, a waiter named Temi suddenly had diarrhea and went to the bathroom."

"Temi?" Leo snorted coldly.

The person in charge said: "I have asked the team leader to find it, and I will definitely find it."

However, the next moment he was slapped in the face. After listening to the team leader's reply, his face paled: "Temi is gone."

Leo sank . Face: "Adjust the monitoring, and," he looked sharply at the person in charge, "how are you going to explain why an unidentified alien can serve as a waiter on such an important occasion as a state banquet." The

person in charge was even more nervous He said , "It was my negligence. I will definitely review it."

He didn't dare to be sloppy after he finished speaking, and neatly called out the monitoring of the first ten minutes, and then called the team leader to ask where he saw Temi last, and put the relevant special The monitoring of meters is individually sheared.

Temi, also known as Mitt, was covering his stomach in the banquet hall after talking to the group leader and leaving the banquet hall. However, instead of going to the bathroom, he went to the kitchen garbage disposal.

He stood under the monitor at the last corner, suddenly raised his head to look at the monitor, his eyes were gloomy, and then raised his hand, a sound of electric current came, and the picture disappeared.

The screen disappeared for about ten seconds, and then returned to normal, and Mitt was no longer there.

In other places, ten seconds is easy to attract attention, but this is the garbage disposal place, and these ten seconds are ignored.

Leo frowned, and immediately sent Mitt's photo to the First Army headquarters, and issued a strict order to capture Mitt as soon as possible. He did not forget to remind him not to take it lightly.

After giving the order, Leo contacted Kaimen again, instructing the apartment security not to relax at all times, and to report the situation to him every half an hour, and it is strictly forbidden for anyone to visit.

He was really worried, Mitt looked weak, but with advanced equipment in his hands, it was too dangerous.

Mitt, who had left the banquet hall, was standing in front of an apartment at this time. He was wearing a blue sweater and slacks of the same color, his posture was relaxed, and there was no panic at all.

He knocked on the door, and the door was quickly opened. At the same time as a delicate face was revealed, there was also a question: "Who is it?

" His anger dissipated a lot in an instant, and before Green could react, he reached out and put his hand on Green's shoulder, pushed him into the room, and closed the door with his back.

Green regained his senses after being shocked, and his whole body couldn't help trembling: "You, why are you here?"

Even if he didn't know the specific situation, he could guess that the military must be looking for Mitt everywhere now.

Mitt grimaced, pinched Green's chin, and looked down at him: "Why can't I be here? My little Green, I have already decided that as long as you don't think of me, I will never see you, but you are, I remembered."

"I didn't..." Green was flustered by his gloomy eyes, and subconsciously wanted to refute.

"No?" Mitt snorted coldly, "My photo has probably been circulated in the military, right? It's all because of you, by the way."

He stroked Green's profile with his fingers: "I'm really touched, at that time. There are so many people in the picture, I can only look up for a split second before you can notice me."

Green's lips trembled: "You, how did you know?"

Mitt seemed to be pleased by this, squinted his eyes, To his ear: "Of course it's because I can't bear little Green, although I decided not to take the initiative to find you, but I thought what if you wanted me to do?"

"Thinking about it, you have to be able to hear it if you can't see it. Your apartment," he paused, "this is the fifth day of your stay, right?

" I'm afraid it will take a lot of work to find you." The

apartments near Louis's apartment were all purchased by the military at high prices, Cain was exiled, and no one in the Green family took care of Green. The day is over.

He bought a small apartment in an ordinary residential area. Compared with the previous apartment, he prefers the current one. Although the security is not as good as the previous apartment, its popularity makes him feel more secure.

Green glared at him: "You put a monitor in the apartment?"

"Smart." Mitt wrapped his arms around his waist and threw him on the sofa regardless of his struggle, then approached, placing his hands by his side, Imprison him on the sofa.

His fingers slid from Green's forehead to the side of his face, pressing it lightly, his fair face dented slightly, he said coldly: "You said, it's been so long since you gave me such a big gift, how should I thank you?"

Green kept shrinking back, wishing to shrink himself into a ball: "Don't mess around."

Mitt's breath fell on his face, he was anxious and flustered, his eyes flushed, "It's all your fault. , If you don't do bad things and don't hurt people, how can I report you."

"It's all your fault!"

Mitt hooked his chin and asked him to look at him, sneering: "I'm not good? What's wrong with me? Look at those sentries and guides, why have they been treated preferentially since childhood, and we ordinary people will be disliked?"

"Think about the bullying you suffered when you were a child, and then think about the apartment you live in now, Don't tell me you don't know, the reason why your previous apartment was bought was just to protect that god-level guide."

"No," Green shook his head, "it's not like that, Lieutenant General Louis lives there, and the marshal often stays there, and Xiao Mu is fine."

"It doesn't matter?" Mitt snorted coldly, "After that god-level wizard moved in, your apartment was bought. Is there such a coincidence?"

Green bit his lip and looked at him with wide eyes: "That's okay. , he has helped a lot of sentinels, and he deserves to be protected."

He looked solemn and tried to persuade: "Although the sentinels have been treated well since childhood, they have been sent to the Baita to study since they were young. Protecting our safety, they shoulder the responsibility, and those treatments are deserved."

Mitt narrowed his eyes: "Do you really think so? If you were a guide, would you bully you from childhood? Would you be ignored for so many years?"

Green He pursed his lips and looked sad: "If I were a guide, I would have been abandoned earlier. After all, just hand me over to Jinta."

"My misfortune is not because I am an ordinary person, do you know? ?" His eyes brightened slightly, "After living here, the neighbors are all ordinary people, and they are very happy, even happier than the sentinel guide."

"I was at the top of the horns too, but now I understand, I used to The misfortune is because of my life experience and more because of my character, I will rely on myself in the future, and it has nothing to do with anyone or anything."

"I will be braver and stronger, I will learn to praise myself, and I will work hard to be happy. "

Mitt stared at him, only feeling that his face seemed to be glowing, and couldn't help lowering his head to kiss him.

He left after a while, and Green, who was talking about the future, was blushing and stunned: "You, why are you kissing me?"

Mitt's face flashed a bit of discomfort, pinching his chin and humming: "I don't want to hear it. Your nonsense, little Green, your innocence makes me laugh."

"When there is no unfair treatment in this world and only ordinary people, you will be truly happy."

"Don't forget, you and the god-level guide are almost long. It must be exactly the same, do you dare to appear in front of the public? Facing those words that compare you, and the eyes of disgust, can you be happy?"

He felt Green's body stiffen, and he said softly: "Don't be afraid, we are all the same, we are disgusted and disgusted, as long as there is no sentinel guide, these will change."

"Now," he grabbed with one hand Hold Green's left hand, "Your terminal will be banned, you will solve the trouble you caused me, I will stay and let you see with your own eyes, we are not far from the goal."

"No," Green felt inexplicably. Feeling flustered, he shook his head, "Don't hurt anyone anymore, I hope the sentinel and guide are all well, my goals are different from yours."

"Don't be nervous," Mitt said, "I won't let you do it, you see Just do it, but don't try to make small moves to expose me, and again, I will never let you go so easily."