97 End of text

After Hao Mian contacted Xiao Mu, Xiao Mu used three days to make 6,000 sets of medicines and sent them to Hao Xing by the military. Hao Xing successfully drove away the beasts and calmed down in the star.

The rest of the stars are under more pressure, frequently asking for help from the surrounding planets, and contacting Xiao Mu at the same time. Hesitantly agreed.

The medicinal materials in the system mature very quickly, but Xiao Mu's mental strength is limited, and he can't make so many medicines at the moment.

Finding that the effect was the same, he immediately contacted Gu Miao, Hawke, Xie Bei and the rest of the guides in the spiritual power class, and offered to let them help with the medicine.

The people he contacted are usually concerned about the news, and they are particularly concerned about pharmaceutical-related matters. Some people have previously suggested that Xiao Mu's medicine has played a role in driving away the beasts. I have been holding back when it comes to secrets, and when I received his communication, I hurriedly agreed.

These guides are almost the most capable group in the empire. In order to ensure their safety, Leo sent Xiao Mu to the Marshal's Mansion, and the rest of the guides were also placed in the Marshal's Mansion. At the same time, he purchased a large number of pharmaceutical equipment.

Xiao Mu asked the others to try to make enhancement pills. Although the enhancement pills they made were less than twice as powerful, they were all more than 1.5 times stronger. Gu Miao, Xie Bei, and Wei Na could achieve 1.8 times.

Although the effect is not as good as what he did, the effect is also very powerful. 7000 mental power is B-level, and the mental power can be increased by 1.5 times to over 10,000, and it has reached S-level.

You must know that most of the soldiers in the army are above the B level, and these medicines can greatly increase their combat effectiveness.

Xiao Mu entered the system while he was resting, and cultivated two more wastelands, one with longevity grass and the other with contemplative grass.

With the support of drugs, good news gradually came from each star. On February 25th, the overall interstellar alliance returned to calm, and the entire alliance was full of joy.

The inside story of repelling the beast was also spread out, Xiao Mu's popularity instantly reached the top, and the popularity of the guides he invited to do medicine with him also increased a lot, especially the single guides, who received unprecedented attention.

Soon, the attention of the citizens of the empire was diverted, and Lieutenant General Recher and his partner Wen Xin, who had disappeared for nearly 20 years, returned to the public eye.

Xiao Mu and Leo sat together in the living room of the Marshal's Mansion, watching Leo's parents who were holding a press conference on the screen, inexplicably nervous.

After everything was calm, he went back to the apartment to live. Today, he received a communication from Wen Xin, and he came to the Marshal's Mansion for lunch on purpose. Now he is waiting for their press conference to finish.

He thought silently in his heart, this is an official meeting with the parents!

Lei Ao held his hand, and a smile flashed in his eyes: "Don't be nervous, father and father are very easy to get along with."

Xiao Mu smiled and glanced at him: "You are not nervous yet."

Leo's face was slightly stiff, He leaned closer to his head and asked in a low voice, "Obviously?"

Xiao Mu couldn't help laughing and bit his chin: "It's not obvious, but I have the same emotions as you and can feel it."

He could actually understand Leo's nervousness, after all I haven't seen it for so many years, it's like a more timid mood near nostalgia.

The tension between the two disappeared without a trace after seeing the real person. As soon as they met, Wen Xin gave each of them a big hug, praised them all, and brought up their wedding with great interest.

As soon as Ren heard it, he immediately joined the topic, and the two chatted instantly.

Louis and Reacher looked at their partners with pampered expressions on their faces. They drank the tea brought by the housekeeper and chatted about their situation over the years.

Lei Ao shook Xiao Mu's hand, Xiao Mu turned his head and smiled at him, and the next moment Wen Xin held his hand: "Mumu, your opinion is the most important, tell me what you have."

"Yes, you said whether we are going to the Marshal's Mansion or go to the hotel. What color is the main venue layout? What kind of flowers do you like, I will pre-order them in advance and deliver them at the right time." Ren asked a few questions.

Xiao Mu doesn't have these delicate thoughts. In his opinion, it's fine to go through the ceremony. It doesn't matter whether there are flowers or not, even fake flowers. He can't recognize the simulation technology here.

However, seeing that the two elders were in high spirits, he didn't want to disappoint. He answered their questions earnestly, and determined the arrangement of each place.

After talking for a while, the family ate lunch, and then continued talking. After talking for an afternoon, Wen Xin suddenly looked at Lei Ao: "Is the wedding date set?"

Leo looked at Xiao Mu and said, "I just want to get better as soon as possible. Okay."

Xiao Mu thought about the current relationship between the two, and smiled: "Listen to Leo." Leo

happily flipped through the calendar: "March 30 is a good day, or I will book this day?"

Leo frowned With a twist: "There's still a month."

Wen Xin glared at him: "Do you know how many things have to be prepared? Don't look at Xiao Muhao's words, just make a wedding and perfunctory him!"

Leo immediately said: "If the preparation time If it's not enough, it's okay to postpone it a little bit, there is something I need help, let me come."

Wen Xin was satisfied: "Leave this to the elders, you can take good care of your skin, take a wedding photo and choose a dress."

Xiao Mu Wen Yanyi Hi, but the next day he realized that he was too naive. He was busy choosing the dress for the wedding photo for a week. Then Ren or Wen Xin always worried that he would be dissatisfied when they were shopping, so they took him to see it in person. .

There is also learning the wedding process, choosing the location of the wedding venue, design drawings, and a bunch of things every day.

Ren and Wen Xin were determined to make the grand event perfect. Sometimes they decided on a good design one day, but the next day they felt that something was not good and had to start all over again, trying to be the best.

He can still keep his spirits all the time, or because Leo was asked by Ren to live back to the Marshal's Mansion. The two remained separated before the marriage. If they lived together, he would have lost the strength long ago.

All his best friends were married, and the best man candidates also worried him. He thought about inviting Xie Bei, and when he heard Xie Bei agreed, he quickly thanked him.

Xie Bei's reply was: "You are the idol of all guides. It is a great honor for me to see you moving towards happiness with my own eyes."

As soon as the wedding day arrived, Xiao Mu had attended Hawke's wedding, so he knew what to do and was not panicking. .

When the door was knocked, the moment he opened the door, he looked at Leo, who had a clear outline and a soft expression outside the door, and his eyes suddenly burst with moisture.

He came here alone, and from now on, he will no longer be alone.

Leo stepped forward and hugged him, and said softly, "Don't be afraid." Then he picked him up and walked out.

During the ceremony, Xiao Mu found many familiar faces from non-Yao stars, all of whom were high-ranking members of the alliance stars.

In front of the oath stage, when Leo said 'I do' cautiously, Xiao Mu's heart moved and he couldn't help turning his head to look at him. He was meeting his affectionate blue eyes, and there was only him there.

The officiant repeated the oath and asked Xiao Mu: "Are you willing?"

Xiao Mu nodded: "I do."

Leo couldn't help holding his hand, and the officiant quickly said, "Please exchange rings."

Leo After regaining his senses, he calmly put the ring on Xiao Mu.

Many people in the audience gave a friendly smile. Seeing that Major General Leo was in such a hurry, if the officiant reminded him in time, he would have kissed him.

"Now, the groom can kiss your partner."

Leo hugged Xiao Mu, bowed his head and placed a solemn kiss on his lips, not heavy but very clear, with his silent promise.

When toasting the guests at the luncheon, the two came to toast in front of the Yanxing Mission. After drinking, Novi sincerely said: "Thank you, a hundred years of friendship."

Xiao Mu smiled: "Thank you."

"Look, I You didn't even look at him, you should believe me, I just wanted to be strong before..."

Xiao Mu heard a hurried voice just two steps away, and turned his head to see Thornton holding Novi's shoulder In a hurry to explain, Novi took his hand with a cold face.

Xiao Mu couldn't help laughing, thinking of the text messages Thornton once sent him, he thought to himself.

Hao Xing Mission, Hao Mian and Mei Li also expressed their thanks and blessings. Xiao Mu looked at the two of them getting along naturally and sweetly, and his eyes were bent.

Thinking of You Mo, who was about to be executed in April, he sighed in his heart and destroyed everything in one thought.

All three of them were at fault, and no one could judge who was the most wrong. If You Mo had been willing to ask a question, he would not have left so simply, and he would not harbor any hatred for it, everything might have been different.

One day after the wedding, Xiao Mu's knees were straight, and he fell asleep on the flight back to the new house.

When he woke up again, he was in an unfamiliar room. The room was full of bright red, which was extremely festive. Leo was undressing him.

He embraced Leo's shoulders, stretched out his hands and raised his feet and let him take off. Leo took him to the bathroom after taking off. He soaked his whole body in warm water, and his tiredness dissipated a lot in an instant.

He asked, "Where is this?"

"My apartment is very close to Grandpa's apartment." Leo quickly took off his clothes while talking, then went into the water, hugged Xiao Mu and gave him a massage.

His hand gradually went down, Xiao Mu couldn't help groaning, the temperature in the bathroom suddenly rose, Leo hugged him, bit his earlobe lightly, his voice was low and hoarse: "I miss you very much."

Leo thought that Xiao Mu was His partner, his heart was hot, his body reacted even more, and he couldn't control it at all, so he asked Xiao Mu directly.

Xiao Mu panted lightly, his long black hair was wet against the back of his neck, making him feel uncomfortable: "Go to bed and dry your hair."

Leo looked at him, which was white and shiny against the black hair. The skin, lowered his head and bit on his collarbone, then licked it lightly, cleaned him up, dried his hair, and carried him to the bed.

The bright red sheets made Xiao Mu's fair skin look particularly beautiful, Leo looked at him fascinatedly, Xiao Mu couldn't help bending his feet and kicked him on the shoulder, his face turning red: "What to watch, just sleep if you don't do it. ."

Leo's eyes deepened, he threw himself on top of him, and kissed him like a storm.

Three days later, Xiao Mu finally visited the new home completely. It was a two-story single-family apartment with a large yard in the front and a pool in the back. He liked it very much.

He rubbed his sore waist and sat on the sofa drinking juice. He was secretly glad that Leo had suddenly received a communication from the military, otherwise he would have waited to stay on the bed.

Leo didn't come back until lunch time, he hugged Xiao Mu and massaged him, and said, "You Mo was executed yesterday, and Mitt has recovered."

Xiao Mu was stunned: "Where is he now?"

"The military prison , he took the initiative to plead guilty. According to the investigation, he had no life in his hands and was sentenced to ten years, but it is hard to say for the time being. He has a good attitude and proposed to provide free research results in various aspects of the base in order to reduce his sentence."

Xiao Mu quickly thought of it . One point: "Is it because of Green?"

Leo said: "Perhaps Green accompanied him to the military headquarters." He pulled Xiao Mu, "We don't need to worry about this for the time being. I have already started marriage leave. Let's go on our honeymoon."

During their honeymoon, the two traveled to five planets, including Yan Xing and Hao Xing, and visited several acquaintances.

Speaking of traveling, the two spent most of their time in bed. Every morning, Xiao Mu would sternly warn Leo to play well and not make trouble at night. At night, everything was out of control, and words in the morning became air.

After the honeymoon was over, their lives gradually calmed down, Xiao Mu was preparing for the September university exam, and Leo was dealing with military affairs plus substitute classes.

A large number of new guide medicines are produced on the market, and Sentinel's mental disorder can be solved through medicine. The idea of ​​freedom of love is gradually spreading on the Internet, and there are many pairs of sentinel couples who openly show their affection and express their gratitude to Xiao Mu on the Internet.

"Thank you Xiao Mu, I wish Xiao Mu and Major General Lei a happy life!"

"If there is no new medicine, I am not sure if I have the courage to come together with him. We have been in love for a long time, and we are worried about each other and dare not step out. One step. With the new type of medicine, I don't have to worry anymore, although I'm not a guide, I will make money to buy medicine, which can also solve the symptoms of mental confusion for him!"

"Platoon, my partner and I are also sentinels, we are together. For many years, I've gotten used to each other, and I'm afraid of confessing because of the other side. That fool is trying to get me tickets to the Jinta prom. I can't imagine how sad he must be when he thinks so."

"What are you laughing at? When Leo came back, he saw Xiao Mu looking at the terminal with a happy face.

Xiao Mu showed him the post he swiped: "This is a good phenomenon. Slowly, everyone will become accustomed to free love and will no longer be attached to the guide. The attention of the guide will also decrease."

Leo bowed his head and kissed him . "You are great."

Xiao Mu tilted his head and muttered, "It's like coaxing a child." A

smile flashed in Leo's eyes: "I only told the truth, I didn't coax you."

Xiao Mu smiled He got up and put a kiss on his lips: "I am very happy."

Not only is he happy, he also feels happy. He is still very young now, and everything is going in a good direction. He has a long time to do it. Enjoy with Leo.

Even if there will be ups and downs in the future, as long as they are together, they will have nothing to fear.