17 Thanks

Xiao Mu shook his head and threw away the terrifying imagination in his mind. He went back to his room to buy clothes online. After thinking about it, he bought another 200 grams of peony.

When his mental strength recovers tomorrow, he decides to find an opportunity to make some middle-grade Zhixuesan, which he eats and sells.

However, how to sell is a problem, and it must not be the same as before.

He hadn't noticed before that there was a residue of the guide's breath on the medicine. If he had known, he would never have dared to set up a stall carelessly.

Sitting on a stool, he waited for the clothes to be delivered, and checked online sales channels.

Transactions here are similar to modern times, with brick-and-mortar or online stores, mobile vendors, and auction houses selling precious items.

After thinking for a moment, he checked the auction house. The pop-up page showed several auction houses. The top message was 'Shocked, A-level animal mecha appeared in the auction house, and the transaction price was 80 million. '

There is a lot of news about the successful transaction of the item below.

Seeing this, he closed the page, too high-profile. He wants to make money by selling drugs, but he definitely doesn't want news of 'shock, new drugs appear'.

Especially since he has said that he is not a drug maker, and he only has one medicine in his hand. If similar medicines are sold in public, Leo will definitely find that it is too easy to find him through the auction house.

If the research institute finds him, they will also know the existence of Zhongpin Zhixuesan, and this kind of news will also attract their attention.

It's really not safe for him.

He casually browsed the page of the sales channel, his eyes suddenly stopped, and he fell on the word 'black market'.

Looking carefully at the news about the 'black market', his eyes lit up slightly. The 'black market' is the trading market opened by the largest auction house, 'Shanggong'.

The black market provides trading venues for private artisans and mercenaries, and is open every Saturday night from 7:00 to 12:00.

The identity of everyone entering the black market is kept secret, and the tickets are 1000 yuan. When all items are successfully traded, the black market will charge a handling fee. The handling fee is 10% of the transaction price, and the commodity tax will be paid by the black market.

The black market fee is high, but because of its confidentiality, business is very good, and unexpected precious items often appear, and many rich people go to scan the goods.

Xiao Mu was very excited. It was fine if the fee was a little higher. He would just ask for a higher price, as long as he could make money.

He memorized the address and opening time of the black market, and it didn't take long for his clothes to arrive.

He didn't see Zon when he went downstairs. Halfway down, he listened to the movement in the living room. Quietly, he breathed a sigh of relief and went out to pick up the courier.

When he returned, he saw the tall man who hugged Ren before walking out of the room next to the study.

He was wearing a black bathrobe with a red hickey on his exposed neck, his short hair was slightly damp, and he had obviously just taken a shower.