66 New Drugs

There were more than 2,000 medicines on the shelves in the morning. Xiao Mu saw that all kinds of guide medicines on the delicious shelves were all zero, and once again lamented the strong purchasing power of the Sentinels.

He opened the job information that Zhao Meng sent him, calculated the income of each consignment drug guide, and then transferred the money to them.

Even if he forwarded a large amount of money, the total amount of his account still increased a lot. He couldn't help but sigh that he used to think it was difficult to make money, but now he thinks it is too simple.

Sure enough, technical skills are the most important.

He looked through the store reviews, and almost all of them were excited remarks because of the increase in drugs in the store, and it was the turn of today's spiritual counselors to express their excitement.

"Ah, ah, help me to see which outfit to wear? The blue one is more handsome or the black one is more calm? I'm so excited when I think of meeting a male god."

"Wake up, you look good in what you wear. , can you compare to Major General Leo?"

"Agree with the addition of one upstairs."

"It's all bastards, people are tough, so I can't make me happy!"

Xiao Mu laughed, making sure there were no bad reviews, so he closed the comment page. After thinking for a moment, he sent a message to Zhao Sheng and asked about the situation of the pharmacodynamics.

After the information was sent, I received a reminder from Xiao Jin that the sentinel who made an appointment to relieve him arrived.

Xiao Mu got up and went to the living room, where he began to counsel the sentry. He activated the needle raising skill, and the healing speed was faster than before, and he could heal a person in less than a minute.

The sentinel who was treated was shocked: "You, how did you do it? I didn't even feel your mental power!"

Xiao Mu smiled and said nonsense: "I built a barrier around the mental tentacles to isolate the induction. , so that the matching rate will not affect the grooming."

Although it was an excuse, he had seriously considered it and thought it was feasible, but he was busy recently and had not had time to test it.

The sentinel exclaimed: "I have never heard such a statement. You are so powerful that you are indeed worthy of being a god-level guide."

Xiao Mu responded with a friendly smile and said silently in his heart, it should be worthy of being a system.

Due to the increased speed, he asked Xiao Jin to inform the people in the back that they could arrive earlier if they were free. After a while, many people arrived at the company.

After listening to their discussion, Xiao Mu realized that they had found a quiet place in the mall at noon and waited.

He realized that the symptoms of the sentinel's mental confusion were really common, and he also understood more about the sentinel's obsession with the guide. When the medicine became a common product, this phenomenon could be changed.

Before four o'clock, he had finished treating all the sentries today. He took a rest at Luyi's apartment and started to make medicine again.

In the middle of pharmacy, a notification came from the system that his pharmaceutical level exceeded 60, and he unlocked the top-grade medicines in the intermediate-grade prescription, the top-grade Zhixue Pills and the top-grade Huoluo Powder, which restored 5000 mental and physical strength respectively.

He looked at the formula of the superior hemostatic pill, the raw material: two grams of Jinchuang Xiaocao.

He recalled for a moment that the name did not seem to be in the Herbs Daquan. He clicked on the herbal picture, opened the terminal and clicked the Herbs Daquan to compare them one by one.

He speculates that the name of the drug is likely to have changed.

Sure enough, halfway through the page, he found Jinchuang Xiaocao, which is called Jincao here, and its origin: Bran Forest.

Xiao Mu was silent, why is he here again?

The last time I went there, Kaimen almost explained that he was there. He was very aware of Kaimen's strength and had a deep understanding of the danger of Bran Forest.

He looked at the ingredients of Shangpin Huoluo Pills, wolfberry and schisandra.

The schisandra was brought back from the Bran Forest by a random hire group last time. As for the wolfberry, Xiao Mu sighed that there was finally an herb he knew. He remembered clearly that the origin of the wolfberry was also in the Bran forest.

He looked at the gray unactivated formula below the system panel, and deeply doubted that the ingredients needed for the next-level activated advanced medicine formula are also in Bran Forest, right?

He went online to check if there was a hiring group going to Bran Forest recently, but found nothing.

However, someone on the post bar talked about Bran Forest.

"I beg the bosses to go to Bran Forest again, I urgently need materials!"

"I beg you, since the bosses went last time, it is rumored that your boss is about to be gone, and no hiring group dares to do so anymore. The job is over, I beg you to go again!"

"Yeah, the fifth one posted a hahaha update yesterday, your boss must be fine, since you have the means and experience to deal with it, you won't be playing with it. Are you the same?"

"You can go as you please! The price is easy to negotiate!"

Xingchen: o(n_n)o The boss is free recently and is making plans. If you need a secret chat!

"Wow! Catch the fifth!"

"I can't say it without praise, right? I know how to summon the fifth in the future." Xing

Chen: "It's just a coincidence, we are excellent, we don't need praise, it's a fact!"

Xiao Mu smiled Looking at Yan Chen and the tourists in the bar, he sent him a private message: "I have two medicines I want, both are in Bran Forest, do you take the order?"

Yan Chen replied in a second: "Yes!!! Who has the order? You don't have to pick it up, you have to pick it up, and you will never give up!"

Xiao Mu's mouth twitched: "Speak normally. I have another request, except for the two herbs this time and the last one, you can see each other. Did you pick up any herbal medicine?"

"No problem, just pick it up."

Xiao Mu was satisfied, and sent the pictures of the golden grass and wolfberry: "What's the price?"

Yan Chen: "It's too tacky to negotiate the price, can you? Can't... provide some medicine? The most advanced mental recovery medicine in the delicious shop, as well as the antidote and another medicine you gave to the boss last time."

Xiao Mu was about to reply, and Yan Chen's message was sent again: "You take the medicine The discount is 200,000 yuan, and we will make up the difference."

Xiao Mu thought for a while: "How many people did you go to this time?"

"Five, our logistics is back."

Xiao Mu said: "I will mail the medicine to you, no need to make up the difference, hope it goes well, bring me more herbs Just come back."

The 200,000 is probably the discounted price of his two medicines, another of his requests, I don't know how many medicines they will bring back, this deal is a good deal.

He needs them to come back safely, otherwise everything will be in vain, which is equivalent to him providing drug support and then prescribing conditions.

Yan Chen was very happy: "Thank you!"

Xiao Mu replied politely, and when he was about to close the terminal, he received a message from Zhao Sheng: "The test has just been completed, and will be mass-produced as soon as possible. Jinta, Yanxing and the rest of the planets are booked. A lot."

After this message, another message was added: "You have brought such a large amount of business to the Zhao family, you must thank you very much, Miao Miao also wants to see you, come to my house for a meal when you have time?"

Xiao Mu thought about it. I thought: "Then I'll be welcome. I'll go there tomorrow morning at about ten o'clock. Don't bother?"

"Don't bother, see you tomorrow."

Xiao Mu smiled, closed the terminal, prepared two copies of the medicine, and went downstairs to hand it in. Help the home robot with express delivery.

After finishing the work, he was about to go back upstairs when he saw Leo striding into the living room, his serious expression softened a lot when he saw him.

"What's the delivery?"

Xiao Mu said about Xunxin, and then asked, "Did you get any useful information from Mitt?"

"He didn't say a word, and he was obviously not cooperating. The technical department was cracking his space backpack. When checking the places he passed, he found fragments of special materials at the door, and he is studying." Leo said.

Xiao Mu patted his head: "If you don't say, I almost forgot. That chip should be the mental protection device. It is very likely that it was broken when I attacked him with mental power."

Lei O's fingers brushed his forehead, and his eyes revealed self-reproach: "If I hurry up, you don't have to shoot."

He remembered clearly, Xiao Mu said in the mental attack class that when the guide attacked others, he will be difficult.

Xiao Mu grabbed his hand: "Don't think so, you have your business, and I won't be your burden, I have the ability to protect myself."

Leo was dissatisfied: "You are not a burden, no one is better than you. Xiao Mu smiled ,

dragged him upstairs, and reached the door of Leo's room, he said, "I have cleaned up my things, I'll go back to my apartment later."

Leo's expression changed, and he held back his hand. Hold his hand: "Are you going?"

Xiao Mu's brows moved, and Leo immediately relaxed, but he didn't let go.

Xiao Mu nodded and whispered: "It's not very convenient to live here, my pharmaceutical equipment is also in the apartment, and now Lieutenant General Louis's body has recovered, the messengers have all left, and there is no need to worry about danger."

This is Louis's The apartment is not very large. Ren and Louis both live in the apartment now. The two of them have a good relationship. As a junior, if he encounters any intimate scene, it will be very embarrassing.

The most important thing is that the folk customs here are open, and the expression of feelings does not depend on the occasion or who the audience is. Ren and the others don't mind at all, but he will be embarrassed.

Lei Ao frowned: "Why is it inconvenient, if you want to study pharmaceuticals, I'll buy a set of equipment and put it here."

Xiao Mu said helplessly, "It's just inconvenient, are you here to be the light bulb for Marshal and Lieutenant General Louis?"

Lei En worried about Louis for so many days. When Louis finally woke up and encountered the busiest time, from today onwards, they would be idle, and it would be obvious what would happen.

Leo sneered: "They didn't think of us. Even if we stood in front of them, we wouldn't disturb their interest."

Xiao Mu glared at him, broke his hand, and turned to go to the next room. He and Leo had an ideological gap. , doesn't make sense.

Leo frowned and followed behind him, and when Xiao Mu left the room with his clothes bag on his back, he continued to follow.

Xiao Mu knew that he must not be very happy, so he let him follow, and he escorted him all the way back to the apartment.

As a result, when he arrived at the apartment, Leo did not leave, followed him to the room, and looked around. Finally, he took off his military cap and put it on the bedside table. He sat on the sofa and looked at Xiao Mu: "I will also live here in the future."

Xiao Mu finally knew what he was thinking, and didn't care: "Okay, don't forget to tell the marshal that you didn't even take your changed clothes, so someone will bring them to you."

"No, wear yours."

Xiao Mu smashed him with a pillow: "Can you wear my clothes?"

Leo swept him from head to toe with hot eyes, and said solemnly: "Then you will wear mine in the future."

Xiao Mu His ears turned red when he saw it, he put his clothes in the closet, and pointed to a row of clothes hanging: "I have them, I don't need them!"

Many of them were bought by Leo before.

Leo raised his eyebrows while letting someone give him his clothes, but didn't speak.

When taking a shower at night, Xiao Mu finally understood his silence. He pointed to the black military shirt Leo handed over: "Where are my clothes?"

"I just accidentally touched the washbasin and got wet, so just wear mine. ."

Xiao Mu glanced at him, the clothes and the washbasin were not on the same plane at all, the excuse was not good at all.

He felt that if Leo went to the cabinet to get his clothes, all his clothes might get wet all over, so he simply put on his shirt as Leo wanted.

Leo is much taller than him. He wears his clothes like a skirt. He doesn't even need to wear underwear, and all the important parts are covered together.

Xiao Mu's skin was white all over his body, and it was even more dazzling against the black clothes.

Lei Ao's eyes were deep, and he hugged Xiao Mu, who was wearing slippers. One of Xiao Mu's slippers fell to the ground. He patted Lei Ao's arm: "The shoes fell off."

"No need to wear them." Leo said, He put Xiao Mu directly on the bed, his eyes darkened, "Wait for me."

After that, he went to the bathroom to take a shower.

Xiao Mu: "..."

He thought for a while, got up, and quickly put a series of things that might be used in the system backpack that he bought on the bedside table, and then closed the bedside table tightly.