68 Rejection

Lei Ao knelt down beside the bed, took Xiao Mu's hand and kissed him with his left hand, and rubbed his waist with his right hand: "It's my fault, don't be angry. I'll send you back to the apartment first, I have to go to the military, very Come back soon."

Xiao Mu raised his head and bit his chin: "It won't be so long next time, how can I meet people when I go out?"

Leo's eyes flashed with a smile, his brows raised lightly: "It doesn't matter, the sentinel and the guide are united for the first time. At least more than a day, we are not long."

Xiao Mu was sent back to the apartment, and the guards were still the usual wooden faces. Xiao Mu himself was very embarrassed. After thinking about it, he was still worried, and asked about the situation of the sentinel who fell into the combination fever that day.

Hearing that it was all right, he was relieved.

Ah Da asked with a serious expression: "You and Major General Leo are married?"

Xiao Mu nodded, and Ah Dao: "That's good, I won't submit an application for transfer from the post."

This kind of situation of being suddenly forced into a combination fever, He didn't want to experience it a second time.

Xiao Mu coughed awkwardly and was about to say something when another guard informed the military court that someone was coming to investigate the situation.

Xiao Mu looked at Da Da with an inexplicable look on his face: "The guard sued me?" The

only thing he involved in hurting others was putting the guard in the danger of bonding heat.

Ah Da shook his head: "No, it should be about inquiring about Major General Leo. It is illegal for sentry guides to combine privately, and... Major General Leo is caught in the heat of marriage and has no alarm, and is suspected of criminal tendencies."

Xiao Mu's face changed: " Did Leo really go to the military department?"

Adao: "The military court of the military department."

Xiao Mu gritted his teeth, and when Leo left, his expression was normal, as if he was just going to the military headquarters for a walk, he never thought of Leo. went to the military court.

The person sent by the military court was a middle-aged male prosecutor with a serious face and a meticulous suit. After greeting, he went straight to the topic and asked Xiao Mu about his marriage with Leo.

Xiao Mu remained calm on the surface, but there was a row of black lines in his heart. No matter how you think about this kind of thing, it's inexplicable, okay?

It's just a couple's sport, and it's like doing something bad.

He justly stated that he did so voluntarily and was not under any coercion. After the prosecutor's routine questioning, he left the apartment.

Xiao Mu thought about it for a while, and was not very relieved. He contacted Leo, but Leo did not connect.

At this time, Leo was impatiently accepting the questioning of the prosecutor.

Someone said the result of questioning Xiao Mu by the prosecutor's side, but the prosecutor revealed that he and Xiao Mu had privately combined without mentioning it, and shifted the topic to another aspect.

"Leo Arnold, you privately removed the sentinel combined with the thermal alarm system, do you want to escape the military's investigation after the forced guide is combined?"

Leo sneered: "Do you think I need a forced guide? You ask this kind of question. Don't you think it's funny?" The

prosecutor's face darkened: "This is a common sense deduction. Since it's not for this reason, why do you want to remove the system privately? As a military personnel, it is impossible not to know that this is against the regulations."

Leo said: "Useless things don't need to exist."

"Are you questioning the legal means of the empire?"

"No," Leo said blankly, "I just have enough self-confidence that I won't force any guide. For the rest of the people, I think this system is still necessary."

"You admit that you broke the law?"

"Yes." Leo nodded.

The prosecutor and the rest of the jury discussed, and after a while, Ren showed up with a defense lawyer, glared at Leo, and smiled kindly at the prosecutors whose faces changed slightly.

After bringing the lawyer, he left without saying anything.

In the end, Leo paid 10 million stars because he pleaded guilt friendly and did not commit any actual crime.

Walking out of the court building, Leo saw the familiar aircraft parked next to his aircraft at a glance, his expression softened, and he stepped directly onto the aircraft.

Xiao Mu sat in the back seat, and Ren sat across from him with a kind smile on his face. He looked at his grandson's daughter-in-law in his eyes, and was discussing when the wedding would take place with great interest.

Xiao Mu's smile froze slightly, Ren was too enthusiastic, he couldn't handle it.

When he saw Leo, he subconsciously breathed a sigh of relief.

Lei Ao sat next to Xiao Mu, and Ren glared at him: "I know how to make a fool of yourself, and you dare to mess around before you get married. Fortunately, Xiao Mu's temper is not good enough to care about you."

Xiao Mu's face became uncomfortable, this matter is actually him More proactive, after all, Leo gave him the opportunity to stop halfway.

Lei Ao hugged Xiao Mu's waist naturally and hummed: "Stop pretending, do you think I don't know you're happy?" Ren could

n't stop staring, and smiled, if it wasn't for Xiao Mu's side, he would actually be very happy I want to say a good job!

"It's just in time for you to come. I was just discussing with Xiao Mu when you will have your wedding."

Leo glanced at Xiao Mu and remembered what Xiao Mu said about getting married too soon: "No hurry, I've been busy recently."

Ren was displeased: "What are you busy with?" He said, becoming alert and staring at Leo, "You promised me that I wouldn't be impulsive!"

Leo's expression remained unchanged: "I won't be impulsive, grandpa will go to technology today. Department, right? With what Mitt has in his hands, the technical department will soon be able to develop a protective device to resist mental attacks."

Ren snorted: "You even know Louis' whereabouts, I thought you these days Le is dizzy!"

Leo shrugged: "If it weren't for the importance of things, I'd rather stare at Xiao Mu's sleeping face and never take the time to pay attention to these things."

Xiao Mu couldn't help but pinched after hearing this. Put down his arm, what do you say in front of the elders?

Leo's expression remained unchanged, and he even deliberately relaxed his muscles to make him feel comfortable.

The aircraft landed in the Marshal's Mansion, and the three sat in the living room chatting. It didn't take long for Louis to come back with good news.

"The chip made by the technical department based on the broken pieces of Mitt's body can resist mental attacks, and is currently ramping up production."

Ren's fingers moved slightly, his expression calm: "When are you going to start?"

Louis sat in his seat On the armrest next to him, he put his hand on his shoulder: "In five days, I will be fully prepared and nothing will happen."

Ren nodded and looked at Leo: "I know you will definitely go this time. In five days, I will take you Handle the matters at hand, especially Xiao Mu's security work."

Xiao Mu said, "I'll go with them."

"No," Leo immediately refused, "You stay in Area A."

Xiao Mu frowned as he watched He: "It will be safer for me to go. You know my abilities best."

After they combine, they can feel each other's spiritual power and emotions. Because of the combination, their spiritual power has each increased by 1,500 points.

His mental power has exceeded 13,000, and Leo is close to 11,000. The higher the level, the more obvious the subtle difference. The person who understands the level of his mental power best is Leo.

Leo didn't let go: "I'll bring the medicine, you don't have to go."

Xiao Mu's brows furrowed even tighter. The last time Louis' situation and Novi's situation made him very worried.

In case of an accident, if he is there, he will be treated in time.

Ren advised: "Xiao Mu, you stay in area a, area f is a desertified area, the environment is harsh, and the interstellar transition is very labor-intensive, not to mention that the transition time there is five or six times the normal transition, which is not good for your health. ."

Xiao Mu hesitated for a moment, thinking of Green and Novi: "My physical fitness has improved a lot now, I can do it."

Ren is also very tangled, Louis' previous situation really scared him, this time Louie and Ray Ao went together, he was even more worried, he didn't even dare to think about the scene where the two of them had an accident at the same time.

Since Xiao Mu cured Louis, he has extra confidence in Xiao Mu's ability. If Xiao Mu can go with him, he will feel at ease.

But Xiao Mu is a god-level guide, so he shouldn't go to dangerous places. If something goes wrong, it will be a huge loss to the empire.

He didn't speak for a while, and it was difficult to persuade him or not.

Lei Ao's face was serious: "I will arrange guards to protect you in Area A."

Xiao Mu's eyes widened: "What do you mean? You want to monitor me?"

"No, they are only responsible for your safety."

Xiao Mu snorted coldly He didn't speak a word, not wanting to quarrel in front of the elders.

He understood that Leo was for his own good, but he didn't want to be treated as a dodder flower, and it was obvious that it would be helpful for him to go. Leo refused directly, saying that he was worried, but in fact he didn't believe in his ability.

Seeing this, Ren decided to have a good talk with them, and dragged Louis back to the room. Xiao Mu got up and walked out, and Leo

hurriedly hugged him: "Where to?"

"Go to the company," Xiao Mu said angrily, and clapped his hand, "Let go, I haven't been to the company for a few days."

Loosen and hugged him: "I'll go with you."

"No, what are you doing when I do my business? You do your business." Xiao Mu took his hand away and went straight out the door.

Lei Ao was helpless, these words were obviously insinuating that he went to the F area, but the journey was dangerous, and he did not want Xiao Mu to take risks.

He was too unfamiliar with coaxing people, and there was no other way. He followed Xiao Mu and followed wherever he went.

He adhered to Xiao Mu like dog skin plaster, and he was able to control the distance between the two of them, without disturbing any of Xiao Mu's work at all.

Xiao Mu ignored him. He had already figured out how to deal with it. He would definitely follow him. Don't worry about not going.

Going to Zhao Meng's office, I didn't expect Hawke to be there. Hawke saw him jumping in front of him happily, and then smiled at him ambiguous: "I didn't expect you to move so fast, I thought Lyle and I would be faster than you. What!"

He said with bright eyes: "Our wedding date is scheduled for the first of next month, this should be faster than you?"

Xiao Mu laughed: "Well, you are fast."

After greeting, Zhao Meng said the business: "In the past two days, many guides have signed consignment contracts with the company, and the amount of medicine in the store is increasing every day."

Xiao Mu was not surprised, and suggested again: "Let's recruit more staff, otherwise you will be too busy."

"It's okay, I can handle it," Zhao Meng said, "Xiao Jin joined the computing system, and input the name of the guide and the number of medicines every day, and it will directly transfer the money for selling medicine to the guides, which is very easy."

Xiao Mu was relieved, seeing the time still Early in the morning, I thought about going away in five days, and asked Xiaojin to send a notice to the appointment person. If the appointment person tomorrow has time, he will come to the company today.

He plans to treat all the appointments within five days.