13 Selling medicine

Xiao Mu looked at the words in the big medicine mortar and was very worried. He didn't know if there was such an ancient medicine pounding tool in this highly technologically advanced place.

He opened the terminal, searched for a large medicine mortar, and two stores popped up, not a drugstore, but an antique store.

The price is the same, 100 star coins.

He went into the store for a walk, and the large medicine mortar was the cheapest of all goods.

He only had more than 100 star coins in his account, and he placed an order with a painful face, and filled in the delivery address at the hospital gate.

Looking at the balance of less than one hundred, he slapped his forehead, he forgot to apply for social assistance. Thinking of money, he hurriedly inquired about the accommodation fee of the Imperial Military Academy.

The accommodation fee is divided into three classes: 20,000 yuan per semester for a single-room apartment building, 10,000 yuan for a double room, and 5,000 yuan for a quadruple room.

How is it so expensive! Might as well go to the hospital! Xiao Mu thought.

It is a pity that the Imperial Military Academy adopts militarized management. Except on weekends, they are not allowed to leave the school, which means that they must live in the school.

He had already learned while working part-time in the hospital that minor citizens could only work part-time during vacations.

Institutions like hospitals and all companies do not recruit minors during non-holidays.

Especially in the compulsory teaching years before the age of 18, they have to go to school to study.

Probably only the homeless was an accident.

There was only one way to raise money. Xiao Mu submitted an application for social assistance online while thinking about it. As long as he passed the review, he would receive a monthly subsidy of 1,000 yuan.

There are still ten days to go to school, and the hospital work can earn two thousand, which is two thousand less than the lowest accommodation fee.

I wonder if the school dormitory fee is in arrears, or... His eyes fell on Rhubarb, the medicine he made can be sold for money, right?

Although it can only recover 100 mental power, it can be taken every two hours. For weaker sentinels, taking it five times a day can restore the full value.

At present, the cheapest guide agent on the market costs 1,000. He only sells it for one-tenth of the price. One hundred, he should be able to sell it, right?

He wasn't sure, but he could sell 2,000 star coins for 100 copies of the low-grade Zhixue San, even if he had 20 copies. Thinking of this, he felt a lot more at ease.

Twenty minutes later, he went downstairs to get a large medicine mortar, and then went back to the top floor.

Open the system panel and look at the medicine icon.

'Do you want to start pharmaceuticals? '

He looked at 'yes'

the next moment, as if he had received some kind of guidance, he naturally poured the rhubarb into the large medicine mortar and pounded the medicine with the pestle.

In the process of pounding the medicine, the mental tentacles were divided into countless branches, and they penetrated into the medicine. Soon, the rhubarb changed, and it was divided into 110 parts on average, which were three-dimensionally displayed in the large medicine mortar.

Xiao Mu thought while doing it, this is not in line with mechanics, a lot of rhubarb are floating!

He stopped pounding the medicine and concentrated on each small serving of rhubarb, each with his mental tentacles.

Suddenly, each tentacle emitted a faint white light, and after a while, the white light dissipated, and all the rhubarbs turned into yellow-colored spheres the size of soybean grains.

[Congratulations to the master, the medical skill level has reached 20, the activation formula: Zhong-grade Zhixue San, Zhong-grade Huoluo San]

At the moment when the mental tentacles retracted, the small ball fell to the bottom of the large medicine mortar. At the same time, the system transmitted from the brain. Your mechanical voice.

The medicine icon glowed light green. After he looked at it, the light disappeared, and the progress bar at the bottom changed to 20-30, with 10/200 in the middle.

That is to say, from level 20 to level 30, two hundred finished drug.

He glanced at it and inadvertently discovered that his mental power had decreased by 1100.

Therefore, each serving of low-grade Zhixue Powder consumes 10.

Thinking of the white light that appeared from his mental tentacles before, he couldn't help but think, could it be that he had injected his mental power into the medicine!

He took out a pill and prepared to look carefully. When he touched it, he found that there was yellow powder on his hand. He took a closer look and realized that it was no wonder it was called Zhixuesan, a sphere wrapped in powder.

He carefully put the medicine back into the large medicine mortar, looked at the medical icon again, and checked the Zhongpin Zhixuesan.

Zhongpin Zhixue Powder: (Material, 2g of peony) restores 1000 mental power immediately, use interval, 2 hours.

His eyes lit up instantly, and most of the sentinels who came to the hospital had between 500 and 5000 mental strength. Even a sentinel with 5,000 mental powers, Zhongpin Zhixuesan can restore one-fifth of his mental power.

Zhongpin Zhixuesan can be used as an excuse for him to provide spiritual counseling to the patient.

He didn't hesitate to buy peony on the Internet. One gram of peony was 2 star coins. He bought 20 grams and kept 10 star coins for the fare.

A total of ten pieces of the middle-grade Zhixuesan were made, which cost him 200 mental energy.

In order to make Chinese medicine, he poured all the low-grade Zhixuesan into the express packaging bag.

He wanted to put away the Zhongpin Zhixue Powder safely, but he was depressed to find that he didn't have any containers except for express packaging bags.

If I knew earlier, I should be careful when unpacking the courier, and tear the opening a little bit.

He packed the medicine and put it in his hand, stood up, a gust of wind blew, and the hem of his clothes was blown up, thinking about the dilemma of being almost penniless now, he felt an inexplicable sense of sadness.

No, he still has medicine!

He inquired about the famous shopping streets in Area A, chose the most popular Happy Street with sentinels, took a public aircraft and headed straight to his destination.

There are people coming and going on the street, and there are people's voices and music everywhere. If you ignore the sense of oppression caused by the tall stature of passers-by, Xiao Mu even thinks that he has returned to the modern age.

He was really not used to this visual sense, which made him feel that he had suddenly shrunk.

As he walked, he found that most of the stores sold were ores, mecha models, trinkets, as well as weapons and medicinal materials.

He deliberately found a drug store to observe. The store sells primary relievers, which are effective for relieving mental confusion. The price is 1,000.

He stayed for less than three minutes, and the store's table was full of 80 medicines, and it was sold out.

There was a middle-aged man who set up the stall. When the medicine was sold out, he started to clean up the folding table. He glanced at Xiao Mu, who was still standing, and saw that he was fair-skinned and handsome, with a look of understanding.

He smiled and said, "I bought the reliever for my boyfriend. It's already sold out. Let's see if there are any other places."

Xiao Mu waved his hand awkwardly: "No, I don't have a boyfriend."

"Oh," the middle-aged man He smiled ambiguous, "You look so good, you have to choose slowly, you are still young, try a few more people before you know what it means to live well."

Xiao Mu originally wanted to borrow a table, but when he heard this, he immediately dismissed it. Thought, blushed and walked away.

He thought to himself that the function of Zhixue Powder was to restore mental power, and the amount of recovery was not enough to completely heal the sentinel. Isn't it equivalent to a reliever?

He made up his mind, walked to a fork in Happy Street, sat cross-legged in a place where there were fewer people, unfolded the packaging bag of the lower-grade hemostatic powder, and carefully spread out the soy-like medicine to ensure that there were no stacks.

He opened the terminal and brought up the virtual screen, which read, "Xiapin Zhixuesan, a 500 star coin, utility: relieve the symptoms of mental confusion.

Drop the utility font to maximum, make sure there are no typos, and the screen is facing out.

He originally wanted to sell 100 star coins, but thinking that the market price is 1000, others will doubt the effect of the medicine when they see the price of 100.

His ad was straightforward and conspicuous, and soon a tall, dark sentinel came over.

Xiao Mu glanced at him, his mental strength was 1000E and his physical strength was 5500C.

He currently has only 22% of his mental power. Although he really wants to build a mental barrier to check the mental picture of the Black Sentinel, he doesn't dare to take the risk.

"Can this really relieve the symptoms of mental confusion?" The black sentinel squatted and looked at the small yellow spheres, frowning in disbelief, "This is the first time I've seen this kind of relief medicine."

Xiao Mu smiled . Sincere: "It's true, you are so tall, you must be a sentinel. I heard that you are sensitive to mental power perception. If you don't believe it, you can try one first, and then pay for it."

He paused: "This medicine You can take it every two hours, and the effect is the same every time."

"Can you really eat first and then pay?" The black sentinel looked at him in disbelief.

Xiao Mu nodded with a smile, his eyes were bright and his smile was gentle.

Xiao Mu: "..."

This kind of scene is really a big girl getting on the head of the car. He coughed lightly: "Do you want to try it?"

"Oh, good." The black sentinel lowered his head in a panic and grabbed one medicine swallowed.

At this moment, a tall green-clothed sentinel came over. He must have heard Xiao Mu's words and reached out to pick up a medicine. Just as he was about to take it, he took the medicine away from his mouth in surprise: " Huh..."

"Really useful!" The Black Sentinel snorted and interrupted his words.

The black sentinel jumped up and looked excited, "God, this is definitely the fastest relief medicine I've ever seen. Five hundred right? How much is the total, I want all of them."

Xiao Mu was about to answer, the green sentry Said: "Wait, I want it." The

black sentinel looked at him unhappily: "I'll come first," he looked at the medicine in his hand, "You haven't tried it yet, maybe it won't work for you."

The sentinel in green said: "It must be useful. This medicine has the smell of a guide... The fresh nutty fragrance makes me feel comfortable just smelling it."

The corner of Xiao Mu's mouth twitched, why he didn't smell it before, just the aroma of nuts... Thinking of his favorite snacks and the shape of the quantum beast, he was shocked.

Shouldn't it be that after using mental power to make medicine, there will be residual mental power in the medicine!

The green-clothed sentry put the medicine on the tip of his nose: "It's a pity, the smell is too bland, it would be better if it were heavier." He looked at Xiao Mu, "You made this medicine?"

Xiao Mu quickly shook his head after hearing what he said. : "No, no, I bought it from a short boy the day before yesterday. He seems to be in desperate need of money, so he sold it to me cheaply."

"Shorter than you?" The black sentinel asked subconsciously.

Xiao Mu had a black line on his face: "Do you want to buy it?"

"Of course, I want all of them." The two said at the same time.

"I came first." The black sentinel glared at the green sentry.

"I'll buy them all for 600." The green sentinel took out a two-slap-sized box and handed it to Xiao Mu, "Help me pack it up.

" He took out a bag from his pocket and handed it to Xiao Mu.

"I'm 800..."

"I'm 900..." The

two raised the price with red faces, their voices getting louder each time, the distance between the two getting closer each time, and they were about to fight.