29 New skills

Since he was recuperating from the outside world, Xiao Mu could only continue to stay in the dormitory after his lunch break. He watched medicine-related courseware for a while, and then found out the hottest life dramas recently.

The plot is as bloody as it is in modern times, and he doesn't care, he just wants to understand the way of life of the imperial people.

At dinner time, he turned off the terminal and was about to go to the cafeteria when the terminal received a message that his takeaway had arrived.

Looking at the same high-energy food as Noon, he immediately knew who ordered it, hesitated, and sent a message to Leo.

"Thank you for the takeaway, I've recovered."

He opened the food package and was eating, the terminal vibrated, he looked down, and it was Leo's reply message: "No thanks, this is what I should do, you It's fine." The

two of them were very official when they asked and answered. Xiao Mu couldn't help laughing. He continued to eat until he took a bite. The terminal vibrated again

. The terminal receives the door lock permission for room 333 of the gymnasium.

Xiao Mu was helpless, Leo really cared about the fact that the class arrangement was wrong, but unfortunately, he couldn't tell the truth, Leo was destined to find no reason.

After eating, he estimated that even if he didn't eat active loose powder, his energy would almost recover, so he stopped worrying and went directly to the holographic network.

The 'Sweet Pastry' shop had been renovated, and when he walked to the door, he even suspected that he had gone to the wrong place.

It's completely different from the model house I've seen before. The walls around the store are stained with light yellow, and the sales window has a sign with the store's name on it. There are also patterns of biscuits scattered between the words. .

He opened the door, and the interior was completely decorated according to his design. The biscuit-making apparatuses were neatly arranged side by side, and there was a long model table against the wall.

After checking, he made sure that everything was complete, and he placed an order on the holographic website to buy biscuit materials and a jar for the biscuit. Ten minutes later, all the things he bought were delivered.

He closed the door and concentrated on making biscuits, the sweet smell filled the tip of his nose, a smile appeared on the corner of his mouth, and he felt very relaxed.

The biscuits he made this time were light in taste, with three kilograms each, sweet and salty, and packed into five jars, each 300 grams.

After filling, he put the cookie jar at the sales window, set the price of 50 per box, set the automatic vending mode, and then cleaned up the store and left the holographic network.

He stayed at the holographic network for almost an hour, except for the time to buy materials, fifty minutes was enough to make cookies.

At this time, it was not completely dark. He wanted to go downstairs for a run, but he was worried that Leo would see him and find that his physical fitness was not normal. After thinking about it, just take a bath directly.

During the bath, the terminal kept vibrating. It was a reminder for the sale of biscuits. Every time a box of biscuits was sold, there was a reminder. If there was any information, he couldn't help but check it. It really affected his work. He simply turned off the automatic reminder and set it to manual check.

The terminal suddenly quieted down. After taking a shower, he brushed the school forum for a while before resting.

The next morning after washing up, I received a message from Hawke: "I'll go downstairs right now, can you have class today?"

"Yes, I'll come down right away," he replied.

When he went downstairs, Hawke was already waiting, and when he saw him, he immediately waved with a bright smile, and when he approached and took his shoulders, he looked at his face: "You look much better, you were scared to death yesterday. I am."

Xiao Mu was a little embarrassed, and he also felt that his body was too delicate, worse than modern girls.

"It's fully recovered, don't worry." He smiled.

The two went to the cafeteria, bought breakfast and found a corner to sit and eat.

After a while, Hawke looked around, leaned closer to his head and asked in a low voice, "Have you noticed that many people are looking at us."

Xiao Mu smiled wryly, he had already noticed such obvious eyes, he nodded, a little sorry : "It should be talking about me."

He tilted his head slightly to the left, and saw two boys waiting at the bread window looking at him, pointing their hands to him, and saying something.

Noticing his gaze, the black-clothed boy pouted angrily, the blue-clothed boy beside him twitched the corners of his mouth, opened his mouth to make a roar of a beast, and then the black-clothed boy burst into a ball of laughter.

Xiao Mu: "..." Is it funny?

The laughing action of the two came to an abrupt end, as if they couldn't believe they didn't scare anyone.

Xiao Mu turned his head and continued to drink porridge and eat xiaolongbao.

"Hahaha..." Hawke saw everything in his eyes and couldn't help laughing. After laughing, he asked in a low voice, "Are you afraid?"

"You mean that gesture of opening your mouth?" The corner of Xiao Mu's mouth twitched.

Hawk couldn't help laughing again. When Yu Guang saw the two walking towards them with food, he smiled and looked at them warily.

Xiao Mu frowned, and touched the side pocket of the backpack with his right hand.

With his physical strength, if he really fights, it is estimated that he will not be able to touch anyone, but with Hawke there, he provides the medicine, and Hawke has no problem with one against two.

The boy in black walked to their table, glared angrily at the two of them, and then suddenly stretched out his hand. Hawke looked at him alertly. As long as he waved at Xiao Mu, he would definitely stop him in time.

However, the black-clothed boy's fist did not swing towards Xiao Mu, but thumped heavily on the dining table, and the sound of 'bang' exploded in the ears of several people.

The porridge roared out from the tabletop and splashed on the back of Xiao Mu's hand. He quickly retreated and wiped the back of his hand with a paper. Looking at the inward curvature of the dining table, I suddenly felt a pain in my hand.

The boy in black watched him shrink back with satisfaction, thinking he was frightened, he gritted his teeth and said, "Continue laughing?"

"Fuck!" Hawke grabbed his fists, stood up, and Xiao Mu pulled him The sleeves let him sit down again.

The man in black snorted proudly with his nostrils, grinned mockingly at Xiao Mu, turned around, took a few steps forward, and sat down with the man in blue at the dining table a bit away.

"It's too much," Hawke said angrily, "Have you been burned?"

Xiao Mu shook his head: "It's okay, it's been stirred before and it's not hot." He said, opened the terminal, and entered a message.

Hawke took a bite of the bread, but still felt angry: "Why don't you let me do it, I have brought a lot of medicine, so I won't suffer."

Xiao Mu said helplessly: "I believe you won't suffer, but you will inevitably get hurt when you fight. , Because of their injuries, it can't be worth it."

"Then make them so proud?" Hawke pouted, his face full of unhappiness.

"Classmate, did you send the message?" After he finished speaking, a tall and strong man in a white chef's uniform approached, glanced at the table, and asked Xiao Mu.

Xiao Mu nodded and pointed back at the man in black at the back left: "It was my message that the classmate in black damaged the dining table."

"Thank you for letting me know." Behind the man, he twisted up his back collar and twisted the man up.

The man in black was startled: "What are you doing, let me go!" The

man in the chef's uniform dragged the man steadily to the table that he smashed: "Did you smash it?"

At this time, a lot of people were sitting in the cafeteria , the man in black was twisted like a chicken, and suddenly felt shameless, and shouted: "What if I smashed it?"

"How? Damage to school equipment, compensation according to the price, listening to your tone is completely unrepentant, plot It's bad, and ideological education is still needed, come here." The man in the cook uniform dragged the man in black to the kitchen workshop with a stern face.

"Let go of me, you little cook, you're the uncle in front of me!" The man in black heard the snorts coming from all around, his blood surged, and he grabbed the hand that was twisting his back collar, and kicked his feet behind him at the same time. go.

"Ah..." Before the man in black could react, he fell to the ground, his nose hurt, and he couldn't help crying out in pain.

"Wow!" The exclamation came from the classmates who were eating, and they all looked at the man in the chef's suit with admiration.

Xiao Mu was also a little surprised. He made up a lot of knowledge yesterday and knew that he would be punished for damaging school equipment, so he sent a message to the cafeteria when he saw the man in black smashed the table.

Originally, I just wanted the people in black to be punished, but I didn't expect that there were experts in the cafeteria.

After thinking about it, I think this is the right way, otherwise such a sturdy school spirit, people who are not good enough to sit in the cafeteria, the cafeteria can be demolished.

The resistance of the man in black was brutally suppressed. The man in the chef suit showed no pity for Xiangxiyu. He grabbed the man in black by his left ankle and dragged it directly to the office area.

As for what the punishment will be in the future, I don't know.

Hawke was overjoyed and gave Xiao Mu a thumbs up: "It's so smart, killing people is invisible!"

Xiao Mu smiled and said, "He cooperated well, this table is for our use, if the compensation fee is credited to us, it will be fine. It's a big loss."

Hawke blinked his eyes: "Aren't you just worried about the compensation?"

"Of course not," Xiao Mu ate the last xiaolongbao, "I can't beat it, of course I have to use my brain. It 's over."

After eating, the two walked to the teaching building, and along the way, there were people pointing at Xiao Mu, but no one came forward to ask for trouble.

Hawke turned his head and stared around: "These people are really annoying, what's wrong with your weaker body, have you done anything bad?"

Xiao Mu comforted: "It's okay, I'm not familiar with them, what attitude do they have towards me? It doesn't matter." The first class was introductory materials, Xiao Mu had attended it once before and knew that there would be exam questions at any time, so he listened very carefully.

Time flies quickly when I focus, the big class is over, and it's physical education again.

The teaching building where the material course is located is not far from the stadium. The nearest stadium is No. 4 stadium. However, students must go to No. 1 stadium for physical education class. After No. 1 stadium is full of 200 people, No. 2 gymnasium will open. And so on.

All classes are arranged in this way. Except for the physical education class, which is in the stadium, the rest of the classes are in the classroom. Classroom No. 1 must be filled first before classroom No. 2 can be opened.

Students take classes freely, and it is impossible to determine the number of students in each class, and it is not easy to arrange teachers. According to such rules, after class, it can be determined how many classrooms each class occupies and how many teachers are needed.

That's why teachers always arrive in the classroom five minutes after class. "Hey," the stadiums are all connected. To go to No. 1, you need to go through No. 4. When passing through No. 4 Stadium, Hawke was surprised when he saw the people playing in the

stadium, "Why is No. 4 Stadium open?"

There are still more than 20 minutes left in the class, and there are not many students in the higher education department. Under normal circumstances, the No. 4 stadium is not used. He is inevitably surprised that it is open at this time today.

"I'm going to ask what's going on," Hawke said, running towards the field, "Hey, classmate, are the three stadiums in front of you full?"

Xiao Mu stood by the door waiting for him, looking at the field with some curiosity of people, they are playing basketball, three-on-three.

This was the first time he saw someone play basketball in this world, and he even thought the sport had disappeared.

When Xiao Mu saw Hawke approaching, the players stopped and said something to Hawke. Hawke nodded, turned and ran to the door.

At this moment, the classmate who was holding the ball suddenly looked towards the door. Xiao Mu felt a little familiar. He was recalling that when the man raised his hand suddenly, the basketball flew straight towards him like a phantom.

The man used a lot of strength, the ball was fierce, and it passed Hawke in the blink of an eye. Hawke was startled and then shouted: "Be careful, get out of the way!"

Xiao Mu's heart froze, his thoughts were much faster than his actions, and he kept going. I wanted to dodge, but before my feet took off, the ball was already in front of my eyes.

His pupils shrank suddenly, his heartstrings were tense, and he was extremely nervous. Just before the ball was about to hit him, he suddenly moved away to the right.

The ball passed in a straight line where he had stood, and finally hit a tree by the roadside. After bouncing back, it was caught by a passing senior classmate: "Who is he throwing the ball?"

Xiao Mu was scared out of cold sweat and held the stadium with his hands The outer fence, his feet are a little weak, if he is hit, he will not die or be stupid.

[Congratulations to the master, activate the Jianghu skill, Xiaoqinggong: Yaotai Pillow Crane]

The familiar mechanical sound rang in his mind, he was stunned, and opened the system panel, and saw the icon of the Yaotai Pillow Crane in the Jianghu skill glowing silvery white of light.

He looked over and saw the Yaotai-naped Crane: Move quickly to the right, the higher the physical strength, the further the movement distance, the current distance is 2.7 meters, note: the upper limit of the distance is 20 meters.

The light of the icon disappeared after he read it, and it turned into a gray color. There was a thirty-second countdown on the icon, which was the cooldown time of the skill.

That is to say, he can use the Yaotai Pillow Crane once every 30 seconds, and when it is critical, he can avoid the attack to save his life.

He checked his physical fitness. His current total physical fitness was 270, which meant that the distance of Yaotai pillow cranes was 1% of the total physical fitness, in meters.

"Are you all right?" Hawke rushed to him and asked anxiously when he saw him standing still.

Xiao Mu came back to his senses: "It's okay." Yu Guang saw a few players approaching, he let go of his hand holding the fence and stood upright.

One of them asked for the basketball back, and the other five walked up to him. The boy at the front said, "I'm sorry for slipping my hand, didn't I get scared?"

Xiao Mu looked at him coldly, he already remembered that this person was Who, he didn't speak, opened the terminal, and output the number in memory.

Loya Green was very dissatisfied with his ignorance, and gritted his teeth: "Ask you..."

"Which one?" A familiar voice came from Xiao Mu's terminal, and Loya was instantly dumbfounded, staring at him with wide eyes. Xiao Mu.

Xiao Mu ignored him and said directly to the terminal: "Major General Green, I'm sorry to bother you, I'm Xiao Mu, your son... I don't know which one, the one with short yellow hair, bullied me at school and scared me a lot. , you don't seem to explain to him about Little Green, or I can explain it to you, so that he may not trouble me."

Cain was silent for a moment, his voice was gentle but could not refuse: "You don't need to explain, I will talk to you. Loya said, if you are injured in any way, the medical expenses will be charged to my account."

"I have a big life, I'll be fine for the time being," Xiao Mu got angry thinking about what happened just now, and looked up at Loya, "You have to talk to me. Did your father say something?"

"Loya!" Cain obviously did not expect Xiao Mu to complain in front of the client, his tone was surprised, but he quickly calmed down, "Mr. Xiao, I'm very busy now, I I will find another time to formally express my apology to you."

Xiao Mu understood in his heart that he just didn't want to talk about it in front of Loya because he was busy, saying that he was expressing his apology, but he was trying to get him to keep his mouth shut.

He just said to help him explain the matter of Little Green to Loya, that is, to threaten Little Green as his own son. Obviously, Cain immediately understood what he meant and gave him a satisfactory response.

"Okay, as long as it's not during class time, I should be able to answer the call at any time."

He hung up the call, and Loya looked at him in disbelief: "How can you have the contact information of your father?"

Xiao Mu said: "Before your father called me Admit it, we have contacted."

He didn't remember the number seriously, but Cain's number was only four digits, which was super simple. When he was misidentified before, Cain always urged him to send the location, and he remembered it after reading it a few times. .

After he finished speaking, he warned: "You hate whoever hates whoever you love, don't trouble me, or I'll call your father once you call me." There

were too many naughty and naughty children in the past, and I expected them to be honest on their own. Impossible, telling parents can effectively stop their bad behavior.

Luo Ya was furious. If he fought and said cruel words, he would never be frightened. However, he did not dare to anger his father. It had to be said that Xiao Mu just caught his weakness.

"Hey, is he the Xiao Mu discussed on the forum?" His companion patted him on the shoulder and asked.

"It's that weak chicken." Loya replied angrily.

His companion sneered: "Let's go, I heard that he is very weak, and he almost killed himself in gym class training, so stay away from him, if you accidentally bump into him and he will die, it's our fault, then We are really bad luck."

Loya glanced at his companions, which was obviously for him to go down the steps, he glanced at Xiao Mu sarcastically, and left with his companions.

Hawke looked at Xiao Mu carefully: "Don't be angry, their mouths are not clean."

Xiao Mu shook his head and smiled: "Not angry, I saw the words on the forum, I thought they were just talking, I didn't expect... ... they really took it."

He rolled his eyes: "I mean, it's no wonder that none of those people want to fight and find fault today, so they have concerns!"

Hawk rolled his eyes: "It's not worth it Be happy."

Xiao Mu reluctantly shrugged: "Of course it's worth being happy, at least the safety is guaranteed. I also want to punch a child and teach them to be honest, but my physical fitness is impossible, since I can't do it. It's better to look at the current situation optimistically."

Hawke thought for a while and nodded: "You are right, let's go, go to the No. 1 gymnasium." Before taking

two steps, Hawke said again: "Why don't you follow Teacher, please ask for leave, what if you get dizzy again?"

Xiao Mu opened the terminal and showed him the new class he received in the morning: "It's okay, I can finish the current content."

Hawke looked at the screen. In-class arrangement, the cognition of weak physical ability is refreshed again.

But thinking of the previous scene, he couldn't help asking: "How did you escape just now? I didn't see it clearly, it was like teleportation."

Xiao Mu said vaguely: "It may be that he was stimulated and stimulated his potential."

"It's so timely, I was scared into a cold sweat." Hawke said happily without doubt.

In the physical education class, Xiao Mu noticed that many people were watching him secretly. He was very uncomfortable, but there was nothing he could do. He could only reluctantly arrange training in the class.

This time he completed it smoothly. After class, he and Hawk went directly to the dormitory, and the two separated downstairs in the thirty dormitories.

Back in the dormitory, he placed an order on Reality and Holographic.com to buy biscuit materials. He clicked on the 'Sweet Shop' and was surprised to find that the cookies were all sold out.

There are a lot of messages in the message area of ​​the store: "When will it be available?"

"It's delicious, I want to buy it again."

Xiao Mu smiled, glad that some people like the food he made.

Ten minutes later, he entered the holographic network to make cookies again, put them in a jar and put them in the vending area.

When he left the holographic network, it was already lunch time. After he finished eating, he went back to the bedroom to make biscuits.

There was a sweet smell in the kitchen, he was surrounded by fragrance, his mind was relaxed, and when he was done, he packed it in a jar.

He took the jar with the lowest sweetness and walked to the window, and sent a message to Leo: "In the bedroom?"

Leo was sitting on the sofa in the apartment opposite Rene, the terminal vibrated, he glanced at the message, and replied : "No, what's the matter?"

Ren asked curiously, "Who's news?"

Leo knew about his grandfather. If he answered truthfully, his grandfather could immediately start thinking about his and Xiao Mu's wedding date, and automatically filter the questions to talk about the business: "As long as ordinary soldiers?"

"Yes." Ren glared at him, actually concealed him, and when he heard his question, he nodded affirmatively, "The Pharmacy Association and Jinta cooperate this time, and want to try to do something with a wizard-like flavor. You know, the golden tower has always protected the guides closely, and it is impossible for them to leave the golden tower and go to the Pharmacy Association."

He paused and spread his hands: "However, there is no professional pharmaceutical equipment in the golden tower, and all the equipment needs to be sent to the golden tower. They are not at ease when the rest are sent in, so they apply for the help of the First Army."

"The chairman of the Guide Protection Association is worried that the sentinels will enter . The urn will do radical things, which is specially emphasized, as long as the ordinary sentinels." The

so-called radical thing is to force the guide to enter the fusion heat, combine with the guide, and occupy the guide.

You must know that the sentinels of the military are powerful, and it is not difficult to do this in the face of guides whose mental strength is far from the same.

Most sentinels dream of having their own guides, and the number of guides is far less than that of sentinels, and many sentinels are destined to have their dreams broken.

If the sentinel entered the golden tower, facing the huge temptation, it would inevitably be shaken, and the chairman's worry was unreasonable.

Lei Ao stood up: "I will arrange the personnel," he snorted coldly, "I hope that group of canaries can make some achievements, and don't let my soldiers be in vain."

Ren is optimistic: "The medicine I took before. It should be done by the guide, if the guide can do it, the trouble of the sentinel's mental power confusion during the war can be solved."

Leo reserved his attitude: "Grandfather, it is inferred that the maker of the medicine you take is at least mental power A+. Guide," he walked out, "don't get your hopes up, I'm leaving."

Ren stared at his back, which was really not cute at all.

Xiao Mu hesitated for a while after receiving the reply, considering whether to answer honestly or say nothing, his eyes fell to the window sill, thinking about what Leo looked like when he took the biscuits before, and he had an idea.

He opens the window, puts the cookie jar on the windowsill, closes the window, and texts Leo when he's done. "I made biscuits and put them on the windowsill

. You can get them when you come back." After waking up from the lunch break, he went to the kitchen to take a look. The cookie jar had been taken away. He opened the terminal to check the time, only to find two unread text messages.

Leo: "Take it."

After a few seconds: "Thank you."

He couldn't help smiling, closed the terminal, and went to class.

During dinner, he checked the store, and the cookies were sold out. After dinner, he went to the holographic network to make ten more tins, and when he left the holographic network, it was 6:40.

He hurriedly went downstairs with his backpack and walked to the gym.

He was worried that he was late and that Leo would really come to him in person.

Walking to the door of Room 333, the door was closed. He docked the terminal with the LED screen on the door. The next moment, the door slid open from left to right.

As soon as the door opened, the indoor scene was shown in front of him. He was stunned, only to see a black panther mecha standing in the middle, nearly three meters high. Under the illumination of the light, his whole body exuded a metallic luster.

Suddenly, the black panther's head turned to him, his body was slightly stiff, and the black panther was extremely oppressive, even if he stood still and just looked at him quietly, it made him feel a lot of pressure.

Leo jumped out of the cab lightly. He was wearing a black vest and black military trousers. His arm muscles were uncovered, and his whole body was full of strength. He was like a moving hormone.

Leo saw him standing at the door, raised his hand, and ticked his finger at him: "Come here."