19 Save the beauty

Xiao Mu was shoved into a tree, and his back hurt so badly. When he saw Leo behind the man in blue, his panic disappeared.

The man in blue groaned in pain, trying to grab the hand that was holding his neck with his backhand, and then he lifted it up and was thrown heavily to the ground.

With a 'bang', the man in blue passed out without even shouting out the pain.

Xiao Mu's eyes widened immediately, and he looked at Leo in shock: "You killed him?" His lips trembled, and the shock of killing him was too great.

"Just passed out," Leo's face was ashen, he lowered his hair to send a message, and then looked at Xiao Mu, "Why, worry about him, you are really 'kind', if I'm not here, do you know what the consequences will be for you?

Xiao Mu pursed his lips: "I'm not worried about him, it's not worth committing a crime for him."

Leo: "Are you worried that if I kill him, I will be convicted?" Xiao

Mu nodded honestly: "Yes, you help I am very grateful, if I implicate you, I will feel very guilty."

Leo's eyes stayed on his face for two seconds, and he hummed softly: "He dares to commit a crime, and killing him is a self-defense, let's go, I'm going back."

Xiao Mu glanced at the man in blue who looked like a dead man on the ground, followed behind Lei Ao, hesitated for a while, and decided not to go back to find the big medicine mortar.

Walking into the aircraft, Xiao Mu hurriedly sat down. He spent too much physical energy, his physical energy was close to a safe point, his body was weak, and he leaned back after unloading.

"Hmm..." The pain came from the back, he groaned and leaned forward, his chest was on his knees, and his upper body was soft and flat on his thighs.

He felt comfortable huddled together like this, and he just sat there, not straightening up.

Suddenly, a pair of black military boots appeared in his sight. He was stunned, his back was cold, and the back of his T-shirt was lifted from the bottom up.

"Ah..." His face turned pale, and the pain made his heart burst into flames. He raised his head and asked angrily, "What are you doing?"

Leo stared at his back and frowned, "Bleeding."

Xiao Mu had already expected that it hurt so much when he just lifted the clothes, mostly because the blood stuck to the clothes, and the clothes were suddenly pulled open and pulled on the wound.

He moved to the side, slightly pulling the distance between the two. Just when Leo was lifting his clothes, his fingers accidentally touched him, and his mental tentacles were dancing wildly.

If he hadn't immediately established a mental barrier when he saw Leo, he might have been exposed.

Just being touched by him like that, the barrier became thinner.

Xiao Mu cheered up and said, "It's alright, I'll take care of it when I go back." He stretched his left hand to his back and pulled his clothes off.

Leo glanced at him, walked to the last row, and came back after a while, holding the therapeutic device in his hand.

He leaned over, Xiao Mu was startled, and his body turned in the opposite direction of him: "Why?"

"Treat you," Leo shook the treatment device, "Isn't this obvious?"

Xiao Mu controlled his mental tentacles, While moving to the inside of the seat: "Don't bother you, I'll come by myself later."

Leo frowned: "Long-winded, grandfather will be worried when he sees it." His voice sank and raised his hand, "Come here."

Xiao Mu shook his head, Seeing his impatient expression, he hurriedly said: "You put the treatment instrument, and I will do it myself."

"Can you do it yourself?" Leo hummed, stepped forward, and bent over to pull the hem of his clothes.

"Crack..." Xiao Mu was anxious, raised his hand and patted the hand he stretched out, Leo's expression sank, "You'd better be honest."

"Don't come over." Xiao Mu tried hard to stick to the car wall, shrinking back. Formed a group, looked at him alertly, "I can treat myself."

Leo glared at him for a while, his expression suddenly softened, and his voice became lighter: "You...don't be afraid, I am treating you, no I'll do something else to you."

Xiao Mu blinked, and it took a while to realize that Leo thought that he was stimulated just now and left a sequelae?

He was embarrassed and helpless when he thought of his reaction just now. He didn't think in that direction at all. He was just afraid that Leo would touch him again and his mental barrier would collapse.

However, this misunderstanding is a good thing for him.

"Don't come near me, I'll use the therapy device." He stared at him.

Leo is the most annoying of soft-footed shrimp, and even a little thing can make his feet soft.

However, seeing Xiao Mu's face turning pale and alert, like a frightened little animal, he was suddenly unable to speak his sarcastic words, which made him feel very irritable.

He threw the therapy device to the seat beside him: "Trouble." Go back to the other seat.

Xiao Mu breathed a sigh of relief, held the therapeutic apparatus, and treated himself with awkward backhand movements.

After he was done, a layer of sweat appeared on his forehead, and he leaned against the back of the chair softly.

Soon, the aircraft arrived at the apartment, Leo jumped off the aircraft quickly, Xiao Mu stood up with the back of the chair, and a sense of dizziness came, he closed his eyes, and after the dizziness disappeared, he slowly got off the aircraft.

Looking at Leo who was not far away, he was stunned for a while. With his footsteps, he should have entered the apartment by now.

The next moment, his eyes widened, Leo unbuttoned his military jacket one by one, took it off, and strode in front of him.

He subconsciously took a step back: "What are you doing?" Leo

sneered: "What do you think I will do to you?"

Voice: "Do you think the wound is healed, and the blood on the clothes is gone?"

Xiao Mu suddenly put on a jacket that was warm to a man's body.

The difference in height between the two is almost 20 centimeters. The clothes on him are like a child wearing an adult's clothes, which is very happy.

Xiao Mu was slightly embarrassed and looked at Lei Ao, only to find that the corners of his mouth were upturned. He quickly returned to his expressionless face, and turned around and entered the apartment.

Xiao Mu blinked, thinking that he must be dazzled, otherwise Leo was mocking him for being short!

Ren was sitting in the living room drinking tea, when he saw Xiao Mu choked on the tea, he coughed for a while before smiling and said, "Not bad, you go upstairs to rest for a while, then come down for dinner later."

Xiao Mu knew that he must have misunderstood when he heard this 'not bad', but it was not easy to explain, so he went upstairs in embarrassment.

He took a shower, changed into clean clothes, and thought about cutting his hair while wiping his hair.

Sword Three is an ancient game, all men have long hair, and his brother Hua is even more black and straight, and his hair reaches his waist.

Every time he takes a bath, he thinks about it, but he is always reluctant to bear it. When he sees his hair, he will deeply realize that he is not the same as he was before, nor is he dreaming, he is living in another real world.

And I don't know if it's because of the game character, his hair is very smooth, and he doesn't delay things. Even if he doesn't tie it, it won't be messy. It's just a little troublesome to wash his hair.

He used a hair dryer to dry his hair, grabbed a handful, and the hair slipped out of his hands smoothly. After hesitating, he decided not to cut it first.

When it affects him, cut it again. At that time, he may have a sense of belonging to the world, and he doesn't need his hair to remind him.

He put the hair dryer back in the bathroom, saw the military uniform he took off earlier, and checked it carefully, there was no blood.

After thinking about it, the general's uniform was washed together with his clothes, and it didn't seem very good to return it directly.

After dinner, he bought a backpack, a large medicine mortar, ten porcelain jars and 200 grams of peony online. After thinking about it, he bought another set of cosmetics.

The encounter on the road today made him realize that Ximu was not joking when he said that he looked unsafe, and he should be more careful when going out in the future.

When it was time for the delivery, he walked slowly around the apartment. After he walked around, Leo had already run ten laps.

His physical fitness value is low, and the advantage is that he recovers quickly, and he can reach the full value after resting for an hour.

Originally, his physical fitness was only 100. He walked at least two kilometers every day these days, and his total value was already 110.

Although the progress was much slower than that of mental power, he was still very excited when he saw the value change.

His energy was full during the time he went back to the apartment today, and when Leo passed by him again, he stepped up and ran.

A strong man like Leo is exercising every day, so he can't be lazy.

He subconsciously touched his back, pursed his lips, and his eyes were firm. He must try his best to improve his ability. It is impossible to rely on others to help him every time.

He kept running until he heard the warning sound from Lord System Master, his physical strength was only 11, he stopped and walked slowly for some distance to ease.

His hands and feet were weak, and his heartbeat was beating like a drum, but he felt at ease.

Perhaps, you should do a little physical medicine, eat once per exercise, and the training volume will be doubled.

In this way, you can also train in the morning, and you can recover by taking medicine after your physical energy is used up, without affecting your daily routine during the day.

If he thinks of it, he will do it. His current physical fitness only needs low-grade medicine. He bought the materials for making low-grade Huoluosan, 200 grams of licorice.

"Do you have common sense? Don't stand still after exercising." Leo's voice came.

Xiao Mu looked up from the order confirmation page, saw him frowning, and smiled: "I just passed by."

Leo snorted: "If you have been like this, you will not be so weak."

Xiao Mu looked at his His back disappeared into the door, and he shrugged helplessly. He has only been here for a few days!

He went back to the bedroom to take a shower, changed into pajamas, and went downstairs to pick up the courier.

He put the large medicine mortar, porcelain bottle and medicinal materials in his backpack, and searched for a little place around Area A. After searching for a long time, he finally determined the destination, the wilderness forest.

This is a semi-natural animal and plant attraction, and it also belongs to an education base. The entrance fee is 20. It is the most frequent place for people in Area A when they are young.

The young sentinel guides are all isolated from the outside world. Almost only ordinary people come to this scenic spot, and most of the tourists are children, which is a very safe place.

Here's what he found, the new pharma location.

The next morning, he ran around the apartment in the morning, and saw Leo without any accident. Leo was a little surprised when he saw him, didn't say anything, and passed him like a gust of wind.

When his physical fitness reached a safe point, Xiao Mu stopped his morning run. Go upstairs to take a shower, then put on makeup in front of the mirror for half an hour, and go downstairs to eat.

Leo was sitting at the dining table with a sandwich in his hand and was about to bite when he saw him move.

He frowned: "The hospital is holding a masquerade party? Are you going to pretend to be a ghost?" Xiao Mu's mouth twitched

: "It's not that scary, right?"

The eyebrows are thickened, and then a small mole is dotted on the bridge of the nose.

He doesn't know how to change the shape of the face with highlights and shadows, so he only does these. Although it is a lot ugly, it is not to the extent of a ghost!