71 Departure

Xiao Mu returned to the apartment from the research institute with a happy heart. This time, the research institute had quite a lot of itineraries. Not only did he resolve the conflict with the research institute, but he also got six super-effective guides.

After he injected his mental power, the six potions had three potions each of nine thousand and ten thousand, which could instantly return to near full value when the S-rank sentry guide had the worst mental power.

This time, he also proposed the cooperation between the research institute and Jinta, and the research institute cooperated with the guide, which also means that the threshold for guide pharmaceuticals is lower.

It can be expected that there will be more wizard medicines on the market.

He is not worried that the delicious business will be affected. At present, the number of medicines on the shelves does not exceed 3,000 every day, which is very small compared to the number of Sentinels, and it is impossible to sell them all.

Besides, Delicious's real source of income is selling his self-made medicines and spiritual counseling. The handling fee charged for selling medicines can only barely subsidize the company's daily operations, and it does not affect his income.

The number of guides who cooperate with Delicious will probably not be as many as in the previous days. After all, it will be easier to cooperate with the research institute, and there is no need to learn pharmacy.

Xiao Mu didn't care either. The purpose of his plan to open the company was very clear, not to make money. Zhao Meng came to the company to help, not to mention the money.

Their original purpose was to popularize the guide medicine, increase the influence of the delicious food on the sentinel, and let the sentinel solve the mental confusion and no longer rely on the guide to guide.

In this way, the sentinel's attachment to the guide is reduced, so that when the guide's freedom proposal is proposed, the sentinel will not be too opposed.

The increase in the production of guide potions accelerated their plans. Xiao Mu smiled. The interior of the golden tower adjusted the teaching, and the external voices were reduced in advance. The day when the freedom of the guide was realized is not far away.

At that time, he will be able to go to school, go shopping, and go out to any public places, without being nervously protected like he is now.

Even if he may attract attention because he is a god-level wizard, after the wizard becomes common, his appearance will definitely not cause a sensation as it is now.

When Leo returned to the apartment, he saw Xiao Mu sitting on the sofa with a smile in his eyes. He half-kneeled on the sofa and raised his chin, raising his eyebrows: "What's so happy about it?"

Xiao Mu explained the matter of the institute Having said that, Lei Ao's eyes flashed sharply, and he snorted coldly: "Drug Supervision Department, you have a lot of courage!"

Seeing him open the terminal and ready to give an order, Xiao Mu was dumbfounded and held his wrist: "It's all right now. Lei Ao was dissatisfied: "

I have to teach you a lesson, bully you, can I ignore it? You are not easy to bully."

Seeing his insistence, Xiao Mu let go: "We are going to the F area the day after tomorrow, they If you do something small, you will have to trouble Zhao Sheng and give a warning."

Lei Ao sent a message, lowered his head and kissed Xiao Mu's lips: "No one can bully you."

Xiao Mu's eyes were slightly curved and he pushed He: "Go to dinner, as long as you don't bully me, no one can bully me."

"I can't bear it." Leo took him to the restaurant.

Xiao Mu smirked: "You've already graduated, you don't need to watch pink dramas anymore."

Leo's face flashed with discomfort, and he moved the topic decisively: "I discussed it with my grandfather, and I went with Mitt, He may be useful when in trouble."

Xiao Mu thought for a moment and nodded: "It's right to bring him, after I attacked him, the mental attack stopped very quickly, it should be that his protective device was broken, and he was also affected by it. "

If we are in danger, he is also in danger, and he may have a way to deal with it."

Leo smiled and looked at Xiao Mu softly, their thoughts were the same.

On the last day before departure, Xiao Mu processed all the reservations, discussed with Zhao Meng about the next operation of Delicious, and contacted Xie Bei to answer some spiritual questions.

After dealing with the matters one by one, Xiao Mu contacted Hawke and Gu Miao again. He didn't say the specific itinerary, only told them that he was going out.

Hawke has repeatedly reminded him to come back by December, making it mandatory for him to attend his wedding.

After Xiao Mu hung up the communication, he went back to the apartment to make high-grade medicines, mental and physical medicines.

The system gang had planted all kinds of herbs in the vegetable field at this time, and there were also herbs that had not been used up before. He was not worried about the lack of medicine. After all, he had a system and could make up for anything that was lacking at any time.

Put all kinds of medicines in the system backpack. After everything was ready, Xiao Mu went to the homepage of the bakery and temporarily closed the bakery. When they set off the next day, the aircraft landed at a military base. Xiao Mu walked out of the aircraft and saw the

starship outside.

Ao Dao, "Don't worry, there is still a garrison in the F area."

Xiao Mu was silent, he didn't think there were few people, but was surprised by the large number of troops.

In less than an hour, the starship landed in Area F, and Louis stood at the front of the command room, holding a black baton in his hand, and pointing at a spot on the map above Area F on the screen: "This is the transition point, from It can be reached here in two minutes."

He pressed his finger on the baton, and a row of data appeared next to the transition point: "This is the change in the surrounding materials within a week. As you can see, the situation here is very stable, and we can leave at any time."

Lei Ao said: "Finish today and leave tomorrow morning."

Louis nodded: "We will have a meeting after lunch."

Leo took Xiao Mu to his lounge and asked, "Are you tired?"

Xiao Mu looked at him helplessly: "I've been sitting, what's so tiring? You don't have to take care of me, just leave now. I'm not here to cause you trouble."

"You're not trouble," Leo frowned and brushed his fingers against his Looking sideways, "The specific action arrangements will still be discussed at a meeting, and it will be better tomorrow morning."

Xiao Mu looked at him seriously: "Don't delay the trip because of me, but I promised Hawke to go back to his wedding."

Leo said: "If you are not feeling well, tell me."

Xiao Mu nodded and smiled . : "You know my situation best, don't you?" He said, his mental tentacles penetrated into Leo's mental picture.

Leo was completely unguarded against him, and he easily reached his destination, which made Leo's tentacles go crazy in an instant.

Pang Da appeared at Xiao Mu's feet, the black panther lowered his head and rubbed it beside him, Pang Da looked at it with round eyes, and hugged the big cat's head with both hands.

Lei Ao's eyes darkened instantly, the two were connected in spirit and emotions, and knew each other's situation very well. Leo hugged him, sat on the sofa, and let Xiao Mu sit on his lap.

He buried his head on the side of Xiao Mu's neck, and his voice was hoarse: "Don't mess around, you need to save your physical strength."

Xiao Mu felt the fierce desire from his tentacles, and the enthusiasm swept his body instantly. He originally just wanted Lei Ao Take a look at his physical condition and reassure him, he didn't expect to accidentally set him on fire.

It's just that he is reluctant to let him go now, all the cells in his body are against this idea, he just wants to get closer to Leo.

He hugged Leo's neck, bit his earlobe, and moved impatiently: "It's still early."

It's less than ten o'clock, and there is still some time before lunch, and the time is completely enough. .

As soon as he moved, Leo's body instantly reacted, Leo's eyes were red, he lowered his head to stop him fiercely, and asked Xiao Mu directly in the posture of sitting on his knees.

Xiao Mu raised his neck, the white porcelain skin around his neck was all dyed pink, and the whole person looked extraordinarily delicious.

Leo's stamina is very strong, and Xiao Mu's legs began to tremble before he finished. Xiao Mu's hair had long been scattered, and at this time, his eyebrows were astonishingly picturesque and beautiful.

He rested his head on Leo's shoulder and breathed lightly, Leo kissed him down along his forehead, and when he was almost relieved, he hugged him and walked to the bed.

Xiao Mu's breath stagnated, and he tilted his head and bit his side neck: "Get out."

Leo put him on the bed and pushed him forward. Xiao Mu suddenly let go, and a hurried shout came out of his mouth.

Leo's voice was extremely dark: "There's enough time."

Xiao Mu could not wait to swallow all the previous words back in his stomach. Leo made two pancakes again, and when he had no strength at all, Leo only hugged him half-satisfiedly. Go to the bathroom.

The whole body was soaked in the warm water, Xiao Mu's eyebrows stretched instantly, Leo rubbed his waist with one hand, and put a medicine to his lips in the other.

Xiao Mu opened his mouth to eat, and after a while his body was full of strength. He glared at Leo with a warning: "Don't come again."

Leo chuckled lightly, his voice was hoarse and particularly seductive. He fed medicine. He didn't leave his hand immediately, but pressed his lips: "If I don't go out to eat, Grandpa will come to find someone in person."

Xiao Mu was stunned for a moment, glanced at the time, it was past twelve o'clock.

He hurriedly stood up, but he forgot that although he had strength, his body was sore and weak. With a sway of his body, Leo grabbed him in time.

"Don't worry." Leo said, gave him a meticulous bath himself, dried his hair with a dryer, wrapped him with a large bath towel, and put it on the bed, "You change clothes first, I Clean it up." The

two went out for lunch before 12:30, after which Xiao Mu was sent back to the lounge by Leo to take a lunch break, while he went to the meeting.

At eight o'clock in the morning the next day, the Star Fleet was divided into four teams, one team stayed behind, and the other three teams proceeded in a snake shape, heading directly to the transition point.

Louis was on the first starship, Leo and Xiao Mu were both on the second starship, and the last one was a logistics plus frigate.

Xiao Mu saw Leo's face was cold and his brows were furrowed. Thinking of the argument between him and Louis before departure, he sighed lightly. Leo originally wanted to take the lead, but Louis didn't agree.

"All starships are equipped with mental protection devices, and Lieutenant General Louis has mental and physical medicines, and everything will be fine." He soothed.

Lei Ao looked at him sideways, raised his hand and stroked his eyebrows: "Well, I know."

Seeing that his expression softened, Xiao Mu didn't speak any more, just sat quietly beside him, watching the screen with him The front scene shown above.

Soon, the screen turned completely black, Leo checked Xiao Mu's seat, and then sat back in his seat: "I'm about to jump, I'm here, don't be afraid."

"I'm not afraid." Xiao Mu was a little funny.

The starship vibrated quickly, but compared to the vibrations Xiao Mu had experienced before, the vibration was very slight, and it ended in two minutes.

The screen was still pitch black, and only if you stared at it carefully would you find out that there was a black background, and there were even darker objects that receded rapidly around them, which were floating stones.

"I'm fine." Xiao Mu said without waiting for Leo to ask.

Lei Ao looked at it and stared at the screen: "No wonder this place is considered a static area and has been ignored."

Xiao Mu also felt the same way. If he hadn't known in advance, he would not have thought that there would be an exit here.

In a completely dark environment, the time is stretched infinitely, beyond the normal transition time, and nothing is found. The normal reaction is to turn around and return. This kind of scene will make people feel that even if they go further, nothing will change.

The scene of the same layer lasted for more than thirty minutes, and finally, white light appeared on the screen, and the No. 1 starship emerged under the light.

"Arrived at the exit, the protective device continues to warn, there is a mental attack, please pay attention." Louis sent a message.