6 Shy

After Xiao Mu finished speaking, he saw the robot turn a corner and slide towards the room on the left.

He looked down at the robot, which had two human-like feet, but with rollers.

He followed the robot curiously and witnessed the whole process of the robot cooking.

When a fragrant tomato and egg fried rice was placed on the table, he was already calm.

It was getting darker at this time, he looked at the robot, and said tentatively: "Turn on the lights."

Brushing the floor, the living room was suddenly bright as daylight, and the robot didn't move. Xiao Mu guessed that it had a master controller on it.

After dinner, he asked the robot about the structure of the apartment, and asked some questions about its owner, who answered only 'the owner likes tomato and egg rice the most'.

The structure of the apartment is very simple. The first floor is the living room and kitchen, and the second floor is the bedroom, bathroom and study.

He went upstairs and looked at every room, all of them were unfamiliar, not familiar at all.

He was a little mad, and he wasn't sure if he came suddenly or if he was reborn on Green.

Find a way to figure it out, otherwise he really doesn't know how to face Green's relatives.

If he isn't Green, he doesn't care at all. If he is, he is the relative who raised him. He occupies other people's bodies, so he can't just enjoy without dedication.

I don't know if the military has monitored and captured Green's aircraft throughout the entire process. If so, it would be great, as long as the aircraft did not stop and throw people...

Wait, thinking of this, he suddenly became enlightened.

As criminals, they know that they have caught the wrong person and that they have been discovered, so they decide to throw away the trouble, so do they still care about the life of this person?

Certainly not, and even more seriously, even trying to hurt him to vent his anger.

In this case, when their aircraft passes through the no-man's land, even if they throw people, they will never deliberately land the aircraft, and then let the people out.

He remembered very clearly that when he was conscious, there were no wounds on his body, which would be unreasonable if he was Green.

So, he's not Green!

He raised a smile and felt extra relaxed. It was easier for him to accept being reborn on Brother Hua.

He opened the terminal and applied for a call with Xiao Mu Green's father, Cain Green.

Soon, Cain Green's young face appeared on the virtual screen, nothing like a father with a 17-year-old son.

Kain frowned, even so, his expression still looked gentle: "Xiao Mu, what's the matter? You should know, I'm very busy."

Xiao Mu recalled John's address to him with a serious expression.

"Major General Green, I'm Xiao Mu, my surname is Xiao, I'm not your adopted son, you are mistaken, I suggest you send someone to look for your son."

"Xiao Mu, don't be angry, you've always been good-natured. ," Cain looked at him disapprovingly, and he was silent for a while, "Is it because your genetic matching has no results, you are not happy?"

He didn't wait for Xiao Mu to answer, and continued: "I am your father, Every father loves his children, but you have to understand that if someone finds out that you are my biological son, it will damage the reputation of the Green family."

Xiao Mu was surprised, he did not come to listen to the secret of the Green family.

"Major General Green, did you hear what I said, I said, I'm not your son, you didn't see it, I have black hair?"

Cain rubbed his brows, his gentle expression disappeared, and said sternly: "I I know you miss your mother, you like black hair, and I don't blame you for dyeing it like this, but don't say anything weird."

"Anyway," he looked at him coldly, "you want to cut ties with the Greens, If you can fix your grandfather and grandpa and make sure they don't make trouble, I can too."

"No, no," Xiao Mu had a headache, why is this person so stubborn, "I'm really not your son."

He quickly explained the reasons for his analysis, and then looked at Cain expectantly.

Cain looked at him in disappointment: "Do you think I'm as naive as you? The effect of the therapeutic device will not be better understood than our soldiers."

Xiao Mu gave up explaining and pointed to his left wrist: "I will figure out how to deal with it as soon as possible. The terminal, I'll stay in the apartment for one night, and I'll find a way to find another place tomorrow."

"Don't be ridiculous," Cain scolded, "Is your obedience in the past ten years all for the sake of being rebellious now?"

He glanced at him In the lower left corner, when a new message is accessed, there will be a reminder.

"I still have things to deal with, don't do things that make me angry, send me the location once a day at the apartment, otherwise..."

He paused: "I don't think you would be willing to go to the Rebellious Juvenile Management Center for two weeks. "

Xiao Mu watched Cain disappear on the virtual screen and wanted to curse.

He absolutely did not understand wrong, the last sentence is a threat!

He looked at Green's single photo on the bedside table and expressed deep sympathy for him.

He said so much, but Cain didn't realize that he was not his son, and thought it was his son who was angry.

He casually checked the rebellious youth management office that Cain said, and looked at the teenagers in the photo with huge differences before and after, and his heart tightened.

These strong men have been treated so miserably, he is a weak chicken, isn't it even worse.

Very good, Cain successfully threatened him.

He got up and went to the bathroom, took a new toothbrush to wash, and stayed as long as he stayed, he would definitely find a way to prove his identity, and then have his own terminal.

The top priority at the moment is to make money. He is not going to use Green's money. Of course, the balance in Green's account is also pitiful.

The next morning, he had breakfast and was going to the Imperial First Hospital. Before leaving, he thought of Cain's words and sent a message.

Standing at the door of the apartment, he remembered that he didn't know the way. Quickly open the terminal and check the map.

Hey, this is actually a military management area. He was a little surprised, and turned to think of Kain's identity, and felt normal again.

The apartment was 80 kilometers away from the First Hospital. He was stunned for a while, recalling that it took about eight minutes to come to the apartment yesterday.

In other words, the speed of the aircraft is about ten kilometers per minute, which is almost two-thirds of the speed of modern aircraft.

Once again, he sighed at the development of technology, and then he was in a dilemma. It was impossible for him to walk over such a long distance, and the map clearly showed that there was no public aircraft station nearby.

The nearest aircraft station is ten kilometers away from here! What made him even more desperate was that there were no taxis here.

He was helpless, like this, how could he go out?

Green has a flying machine, but he is not Gran, he can't fly.

He turned around, looked at the community where the apartment was located, and looked down at the schematic diagram of the terminal community, which was one of the areas.

There are only ten apartments in this community, and the number of apartments is arranged in 12421, and the outermost apartments are connected in a quadrangle.

Except for the two most central buildings, the rest of the apartments all face the road, which is very convenient for parking aircraft.

After closing the terminal, he decided to walk around the community and try his luck, thinking that if he encountered neighbors who went out, he would ask them to take him with him.

He hopes to meet a kind person, and it is best to send him back, otherwise he will have to walk ten kilometers.

The truth is cruel, he circled from the right, and now he walked to the neighbor's door on the left of Green's apartment, and he didn't even see a figure.

He was thinking about what to do when a black aircraft landed in his direction. He was startled and quickly ran away to give up his position.

He didn't leave, but looked at the aircraft with hope. The more he looked, the more familiar he felt.

Isn't this exactly the same as the man's flying machine yesterday?

He subconsciously checked the mental tentacles, they were all very safe, he breathed a sigh of relief, it should be just the same one.

However, the next moment, his breath stagnated, and the familiar feeling came again. He turned around and saw the man walking out of the second apartment inside after a while.

He was on guard, controlling his mental tentacles, turned around and ran. The middle-aged man who went out with Lei Ao saw it, and slapped Lei

Ao on the shoulder: "As expected of my grandson, he is very charming, look at that boy, he must like you, and he ran away ashamed when he saw you." Ao turned his head: "Grandfather, where did you see that he likes me? He is so weak, isn't he scared away by my powerful aura

?"

Are you blind, didn't you see him blushing with shyness?" Ryan Arnold gave his grandson a disdainful look.

"It's just that he's a little troublesome if he's not a guide..." Ren said to himself. Lei Ao

put the military cap in his hand on his head: "Grandfather, do you think I would like a weak chicken?"

Everyone is as violent as you, so you can be a bachelor for the rest of your life!"

Leo turned back: "Grandfather, you shouldn't be excited now, maybe you want to go to a sanatorium?"

"Bastard, I'm the marshal, your boss, and your grandfather. What is your attitude?"

"Dear Marshal, you are so energetic, it seems that you don't need to rest. Can the cross-regiment military exercise of the army be put on the agenda?" Leo raised his eyebrows.

Ren held his forehead: "I'm not feeling well, let's take a rest first. You can discuss the exercise and the specific planning process. I'll find your shortcomings. By the way, don't forget that Grandpa An Rui asked you to help. things."

After speaking, he quickly returned to the apartment and closed the door.

Leo's expression didn't change, he turned around and continued to walk towards the aircraft.

"That, please wait." Leo was about to enter the aircraft when a slightly embarrassed voice came from behind.

Xiao Mu's face turned red because of the control of his mental tentacles, and he felt embarrassed and even more embarrassed when he thought about the previous act of fleeing.

Leo turned around and looked at him thoughtfully, seeing that his face was flushed, his eyes dodged and he did not dare to look at him.

He began to admit that his grandfather was a man of experience.

This boy really liked him.

There are many people who like him, and now there is not much fluctuation in my heart, but it is unexpectedly not disgusting.

You know, he has always been disgusted and disgusted when he saw the waste materials that liked him before.

"Don't like me, I won't like someone as weak as you." Leo has always been straightforward and unpretentious, speaking bluntly.

The author has something to say:

Leo: Wife, hug

Xiao Mu╭(╯^╰)╮: Someone said that he would not like me, his face hurts ∑