26 Opening a store

Xiao Mu stared at the white window for a long time, thinking about Hawke's words that he would not eat biscuits after the age of ten, and guessing whether Leo would eat them.

Since he accepted it, he should eat it, right? It should be...

Xiao Mu is not quite sure, but it doesn't matter, he has good etiquette, and he can't control the behavior of others.

He packed the remaining cookies into two transparent jars according to taste and put them on the living room table.

When he woke up from the lunch break, he received a message from Hawke, washed his face with water and refreshed himself, took out a piece of paper and walked out to dry the water stains on his face, and went downstairs with a cookie jar.

"I made it at noon, whether you like it or not." He handed the cookie jar to Hawke and walked to the teaching building.

Hawke took it in his hand with joy and twisted one of the boxes: "Wow, it's delicious, even more delicious than when I was a child." He took a piece and ate it, and praised it before swallowing, "It's delicious!"

Xiao Mu smelled the milk Xiang Xiang, smiled and asked: "Do you like sweets?"

Hawke swallowed a piece and took another piece: "I like any taste, as long as it's delicious." The

passing sentry smelled the fragrance and couldn't help turning back to Huo Seeing this, Hawke immediately closed the lid and wrinkled his nose: "mine, don't eat it even if you look at it."

At the same time as the words fell, the two tins of cookies disappeared from his hand.

Xiao Mu was stunned, and quickly realized: "Did you put it in the space backpack?"

Hawk nodded and said with a smile: "I'm not hungry now, so I can relieve my cravings, and eat again in the middle of the class to replenish energy."

Xiao Mu sent biscuits When I gave Dulou classmate a plan, I saw that he liked it and wanted to ask his opinion: "I want to sell biscuits. After you taste the biscuits, will you be willing to spend money to buy them?"

"Of course!" Hawke He nodded affirmatively and looked at him admiringly, "You are still underage, so you are about to start a business."

Xiao Mu touched his nose and coughed lightly: "It's not that exaggerated, just earn some pocket money."

He didn't expect the biscuits to make money, but just wanted to use the biscuits to slowly transfer the money from selling medicines that couldn't be put on the bright side to the bright side.

In this way, you will not be suspicious of others when you spend money on buying things in the future.

Hawke's worship immediately became distressed, and he patted Xiao Mu on the shoulder: "If you are short of money, you must ask me to borrow it," he paused, "otherwise, will I give you a raise?"

"No," Xiao Mu He waved his hand, "According to the rules, I'm not rich and I'm not short of money."

He turned the topic to business: "You said before that you don't eat biscuits after the age of ten, will there be very few people who buy them?"

Hawke tilted his head. After thinking for a while: "Everyone must like to eat delicious food, but...you may be laughed at if you are seen eating snacks. There must be many people who secretly eat it."

He rolled his eyes and folded his hands together. Pai: "I thought about it, many people who open a store in the school may be embarrassed to come forward to buy it. You can open a store on holographic online, anyway, it is for delicious food."

Xiao Mu thought, this is a good idea, and there is no need to worry about express delivery.

"I'll take a look at the holographic network after class." The

two of them received a lot of glances along the way, most of which were mocking and contemptuous. Xiao Mu heard the E-level several times and probably knew what they were talking about.

He scolded the person who took his picture and posted his picture on the forum in his heart.

The two arrived safely in the classroom, and it didn't take long for the class to begin. This class is a medical material extraction course, and the main content is to learn to extract the essence of materials.

The tools and steps used in the extraction of different medicinal materials are different. Most of the first half of the courses are about the learning of instruments.

Xiao Mu listened and thought, will the blood-stopping powder made from the extracted medicinal materials restore the mental power to be higher?

I don't know if there is a finished product online. If there is, I will buy it and try it on the weekend.

It was only 3:30 when the get out of class was over. He wanted to inquire about the opening of the holographic network. Hawke wanted to go back to the dormitory to do the experiment, so the two went back to the dormitory together.

Xiao Mu returned to the dormitory, opened the terminal and entered the process of opening a shop on the holographic website.

He carefully read the relevant information, and the corners of his mouth curved in a good mood. It is very convenient to open a shop on Hologram.com, there is no age limit, you can rent it at the shop rental center of Hologram.com's official website, and then register for related businesses.

He clicked on the shop rental center, and a large map was marked with dense green dots. These were all shops that could be rented.

When he saw it, he crossed it off, and decided to make an on-the-spot inspection and then determine where to rent the store.

He put on the helmet according to the instructions, lay in the holographic bin, and when everything was ready, he pressed the green button on the right side of the holographic bin with his right hand.

The next moment, a slight dizziness came, and when he opened his eyes, he was in a confined space with four mirrors.

[Welcome to Holographic.com, where you are at the interface for naming and setting appearance, please enter your name on Holographic.com] A

nice female voice came, and the words fell behind, and a virtual screen appeared in front of him, above which was the naming interface .

Xiao Mu thought for a while, wrote 'Little Wood', and then a confirmation dialog box popped up, he clicked OK.

[Please set your favorite appearance, please note that the greater the difference from me, the more the cost will be]

His image appears on the virtual screen, and the setting bar on the right is similar to the face pinching interface in the game, not only the face, but also the height and measurements. Fine settings are possible.

He glanced at the mirrored walls around him, these were probably just for better observation when pinching his face.

He thought it was very novel, and changed his hair to short black hair, and the cost in the lower right corner changed from zero to 5,000. The corner of

his mouth twitched, it was too expensive! He tried to change different parts and found the rules of charging.

Only changing the color is 1000, moving the facial features is 5000, changing the height, fat and thin is 10000. After he finished the test, the handling fee has become 63000.

He canceled without hesitation, restored his original appearance, and clicked OK.

He opened the store to cover up the reality of spending money, just to let people know that he opened the store to make money, and he didn't need to pretend.

One second after pressing OK, the mirrors around him disappeared, and a noise came from the front. He was standing at the entrance of a bustling street.

After a while, several people suddenly appeared beside him. Those people didn't stop and ran into the street to join the crowd.

He looked around, it was exactly the same as the real world shopping mall, there were buildings everywhere, the only difference was that all the buildings were one floor.

He pinched the back of his hand, and the pain came instantly.

It's amazing!

He took a step forward and found that most of the shops he passed were mecha production or potion production venues. There were two restaurants in the middle, and the business was not bad.

As he was walking, his shoulder was bumped by someone who passed him from behind.

"Come on, the school season mecha ring competition will start soon, I don't want to miss it."

"I've tried my best..." The

voice disappeared on the road ahead, Xiao Mu was not surprised by their running speed. After thinking about it, he walked in their direction.

Before he got close, the deafening shouts entered his ears. After getting closer, he realized that it was a huge competition field, surrounded by high-spirited spectators.

There are eight mechas standing on the stage, both human and animal, at least three meters above, very oppressive. There was a host standing in front of the mecha

: "Five minutes later, the eight-in-four competition officially begins. Please refer to the official website for the schedule. For those who have not made a bet, you should take good care of the last five minutes!"

A collectively turn right and go back to the background from the right.

Xiao Mu looked at the smooth-moving mecha in amazement. At first, he thought it was the mecha auction site. It turned out that those mechas were all driven by humans.

There were more and more spectators, and Xiao Mu was squeezed uncomfortably. After watching a game, he covered his ears and stayed away from the arena.

He walked around the arena, looked at the mecha-related shops around him, and had an idea.

He opened the map location on the terminal, shared the map of the store rental center, zoomed in on the map, and clicked on the rentable store near the location to view the details.

The rent of the shops in this area is the same, 500 per square meter per month.

Xiao Mu chose a 20-square-meter shop, filled in the information, named the shop 'Sweet Pastry', and paid a monthly rent of 10,000.

After filling out the information, he terminally obtained the permission of the store door.

The next moment, a prompt popped up on the screen: [Please upload the interior design of the store as soon as possible, and the rental center will be renovated as soon as possible]

Xiao Mu clicked on the icon of 'Sweet Cakes' on the home page of the terminal, and there were various information about the store, including area and daily income.

The column of the store's interior design is blank, showing that it is waiting to be uploaded.

The shop is located in the second row of the street. There is a mecha repair shop outside, and outside is the competition arena. He went directly to the shop, entered the shop to have a look, and painted the interior design of the cake shop.

The wall is the production area, and the window is the sales area. He wrote the required instruments and furniture in each area.

After it is done, check it again to make sure there is nothing missing, and upload the design to the rental center.

[The construction of the sweet pastry shop will take 20 hours, please check it after 20 hours] It's

really fast, Xiao Mu smiled, walked around again, and left the holographic network.

He sat up from the holographic warehouse, only to realize that it was already very dark, and hurriedly jumped up to go to the cafeteria for dinner.

Back in the dormitory, he checked tomorrow's classes. There was a big class in the morning and afternoon, and he had to get up early.

Half an hour after dinner, he tied his hair tighter and went downstairs to run around 30 dormitory buildings. The 30 buildings had a low occupancy rate and there were few people around.

He thought about it, the dormitory and the dormitory are safe areas. If someone troubles him while running, he will run into the dormitory.

After running for about five kilometers, his physical fitness was close to a safe point. After returning to the dormitory to eat the low-grade Huoluo San, he went downstairs to continue running.

It was already dark at the moment, only the street lamp opposite the dormitory was glowing, and the dormitory building was already very dim.

He saw that he had only recovered a small half of his physical fitness, and planned to do some intermediate-level active relaxation exercises on the weekend. Now his physical fitness is more than 200, and he only recovers 100 for each beginner, which is too little.

His physical fitness was approaching a safe point again. He panted and wiped the sweat from his forehead. He was about to walk to the dormitory building when he saw a figure standing not far away. He was startled: "Who?"

That person came to him When he came, he said in surprise: "Major General Leo."

Leo looked down at his red face: "Scared?" Xiao Mu was a little embarrassed, Leo hummed, "It's really cowardly."

Xiao Mu gritted his teeth : "Major Lei Ao has never heard of people scaring people to death?"

Lei Ao: "I haven't heard of it."

Xiao Mu pursed his mouth and asked out of breath, "Is something wrong?" He felt that since he came over, there must be something wrong find him.

Lei Ao raised his hand, and a transparent jar suddenly appeared in his palm: "Give it back to you."

Xiao Mu looked at the empty jar and blinked. He bought it for biscuits, and he was too familiar with it.

He took the jar and looked at Leo uncertainly: "You... have you finished eating?"