21

The hall became chaotic in an instant, and all the sentries rushed towards Xiao Mu's counter, their gazes frantic.

Xiao Mu's heart was beating wildly, he quickly gathered the paper, wrapped the medicine and retreated to the wall. If someone robbed him, he would lose a lot.

He was a little annoyed, he couldn't smell the wizard they said, and he didn't think about it too much.

Now it seems that a medicine has only a very light taste, and together, the smell will become stronger.

Countless hot eyes fell on him, and one after another shouts came from the crowd: "6000? How much? I want all of them."

"I want... I want..."

The people in the back row will The people in the front row squeezed to the counter, and the people in the front row stretched out their hands towards him desperately.

He stood against the wall tremblingly, hoping that the counter could hold on, otherwise he would definitely be crushed by so many people.

"Disperse and disperse." Soon, the black market staff appeared and separated the crowd, and a tall man in a suit walked to the front of Xiao Mu's counter.

Xiao Mu was startled, a majestic lion stood beside the man, roaring towards the left and right sides.

"Sorry," the man said in a gentle voice, "please don't be afraid, anyone who makes trouble will be dealt with by the black market."

Xiao Mu calmed down, nodded his head, glanced away, and saw the people who were huddled before standing calmly. Looking at the man's eyes with fear.

"Manager Zhao, you misunderstood, we didn't make trouble, we just wanted to buy medicine." Someone said.

"Yeah yeah." Many echoed.

The man in white stood up at this time: "I have already paid for the medicine, and he sold it to me."

Manager Zhao asked Xiao Mu: "Is that so?"

Xiao Mu nodded, and Manager Zhao chuckled and looked at the others: "This store is sold out. There are still many good products in the black market. You may wish to visit more."

Some people left after hearing the words, and others were unwilling and asked Xiao Mu: "Are you coming next week? I want to make a reservation."

Xiao Mu: "Not necessarily."

Tonight was too eye-catching, and he made so much money in one fell swoop. More money, will not come to the black market for the time being.

Seeing the people slowly dispersing, he put the paper wrapped with the medicine back on the counter before opening it, and he felt a lot of eyes looking at it again.

Manager Zhao moved his nose slightly, and his tone was surprised: "The taste of the guide, no wonder."

Xiao Mu asked the man in white: "Do you have a box?" The

man in white said: "You can sell me the porcelain bottle too!"

Xiao Mu smiled: "Forget it when the gift is given to you, I'm going to count it, you can see it clearly." He put the medicines into the porcelain bottle one by one, and after counting one hundred and fifty, there were still two small blue medicines on the paper.

It should be that when the medicine was dispensed before, the lower-grade Huoluosan was accidentally mixed in.

He pushed the porcelain vase to the man in white, took out the vase containing the active ingredients from his backpack, and prepared to put the two on the paper into it.

"Wait," Manager Zhao interrupted him, "You didn't sell him this medicine, did you?" The

man in white also said, "Didn't you say there is only one medicine? I want the one you have in hand. It 's over."

Xiao Mu laughed: "This medicine is not a psychoactive medicine. I took it myself, and I am not going to sell it."

Manager Zhao said gently: "Can you tell me what it is used for? You still have two in your porcelain bottle. Can you buy it for me?" The

man in white said, "I want it too." He thought that the quality of this person's medicine for mental power was so good, and the rest of the medicine was definitely not bad.

Xiao Mu said: "This is to restore physical fitness, the recovery value is very low, and it is of no use to you."

Manager Zhao's eyes flashed: "I have a friend with low physical fitness, can you sell one to me?"

Seeing that he had been so polite, Xiao Mu thought for a moment, then nodded and agreed: "One thousand pieces."

Manager Zhao transferred the money to him. The man in white hurriedly said that he wanted one, and Xiao Mu sold him the other one. .

After receiving the payment, he glanced at it, put the porcelain bottle away, carried his backpack, and went to the other side to pay the handling fee.

Manager Zhao looked at the man in white: "You bought one hundred and fifty medium-grade Zhixuesan, how about selling one to me? Double the price." The

man in white smiled and said, "Of course I won't refuse when Manager Zhao speaks."

Xiao Mu finished paying the handling fee and was about to leave. Before reaching the door, Manager Zhao's voice came from behind: "Wait a minute, is this your first time in the black market?"

Xiao Mu turned around and nodded, "I didn't go through the formalities. Is it all right?"

Manager Zhao chuckled: "No, the seller just needs to pay the handling fee truthfully, but it's your first time here, so it would be a pity not to go down there and see."

"Underneath?" Xiao Mu was puzzled.

Suddenly, someone grabbed his shoulders, he turned his head, and he heard the man in white turn his head and smiled: "Didn't you make money just now? Come on, I'll take you to find some fun."

Manager Zhao smiled: "I wish you two Have a good time."

Xiao Mu was embraced by the man in white and walked to the front right of the stairs, he took a short stride to the side, widening the distance between the two.

The man in white probably doesn't have a high match rate with him, and even contact did not affect his mental barrier, but he was not used to being too close to strangers.

"I'm sorry, I have to go home." He turned and walked towards the door.

"Hey, hey, we're all here, it's a pity not to go and see," he took two steps before his arm was pulled, the man in white said, "A fight should not last more than ten minutes, in order to thank you for selling all the medicines Give it to me, I'll show you." When the

two of them were talking, a few guests passed them, and they disappeared at the entrance of the stairs after a while.

Xiao Mu estimated that going to the black market was probably a regular itinerary, he said, "I'm not interested, let me go."

"If it's a man, it won't be disinterested." The man in white looked at him and pulled him to the stairs. .

Xiao Mu's heart was tight, could it be that he was doubting his identity?

He compromised: "I'll go check it out with you, and I'll have to leave in ten minutes." The

man in white smiled: "I promise, you only need to watch, and you won't be willing to leave if I tell you to leave in ten minutes."

Follow the man in white. On the first floor, after a long corridor, I came to an iron gate, and there were two tall men in black.

When they approached, the iron door slid open automatically, and a deafening shout came to the face, Xiao Mu paused, and the white-clothed man's voice was excited: "Have you ever seen such a scene?"

Xiao Mu was pulled into the door, The iron gate closed behind him.

He looked around and found that it looked like a Colosseum. The venue was in the shape of an inverted trapezoid. There was a large flat ground in the middle of the bottom. There were two people fighting.

Surrounded by rising stairs, there are rows of seats, but no one is sitting, all standing, shouting loudly.

The audience was large, and almost none of them wore masks.

His current position is at the top, and the man in white pulled him down and said in a loud voice, "Isn't it cool, this game has already begun, you can bet on it."

He said, in the nearest empty seat Stop in front of you and turn on the black LED screen on the back of the seat in front of you. A row of names appears on the screen, two side by side, connected by VS in the middle.

The three groups above are gray, and each has a name with a WIN logo behind it.

Xiao Mu immediately understood that this was a ring casino.

The man in white bet the next three hands neatly, all of whom chose the name on the right.

Seeing that Xiao Mu didn't move, he said something, but the sounds around him were so loud that Xiao Mu didn't hear anything.

The man in white leaned closer and said loudly, "Let's play, now in the last few days of the summer vacation, many sentries have left the field, and the fight is very fierce."

Xiao Mu took a step to the right, rubbed his ears, and wrote on the terminal: "I'll take a look first. Thank you." The

man in white grabbed his wrist, raised his left hand, and shouted loudly, "Let's add contact information to each other, next time you come again, remember to contact me."

Xiao Mu pulled his wrist back and finally understood. Why is he so enthusiastic? He typed: "I'm sorry, I sold it for someone else. Next time he might find someone else. Do you know where the bathroom is?" The

man in white frowned and pointed to the corner behind: "I'll take you there. ."

Xiao Mu hurriedly shook his head and typed: "No, you watch the game, I'll come to you later."

At this moment, a roar of applause came, the man in white glanced at the venue, one of them flew to the ground, he endured it. He couldn't stop clenching his fists and waved: "Okay!"

Xiao Mu took the opportunity to mix into the crowd, took off the mask halfway, and threw it away.

He followed the instructions for the exit on the wall. When he reached the exit, he grabbed the door handle and the door was kicked open from the outside.

"Um..." He was knocked back a few steps, and didn't stop until his back was against the wall.

There was a severe pain in his nose, he reached out and touched it, and his hands were immediately stained with blood.

"Who?" A handsome blond man rushed in before the door was closed. He was about 1.8 meters tall, wearing a black T-shirt, and twisting two plastic bags full of bottled water in his hands.

"Yes, I'm sorry!" The blond man was taken aback when he saw Xiao Mu's miserable appearance. He realized that he had done a good deed, and threw the bag to the ground and ran in front of Xiao Mu.

He reached out and wiped Xiao Mu's nosebleed: "I didn't know there was someone at the door, otherwise I would never have done this. I'm so sorry... Hey, you are so short, even shorter than me."

The blue veins on Xiao Mu's forehead jumped suddenly, and he covered his nose and turned his head: "Stay away from me." The

blond man made a move, and lowered his head: "I'm sorry." As soon as he lowered his head, he saw scattered objects on the ground. Shui, exclaimed, "Ahhh, is the bag broken?"

Xiao Mu looked at him hurriedly picking up the water on the ground and repacking it, his eyes suddenly stopped.

There is a small yellowish spot on the edge of the blond man's auricle, which is extremely small. It stands to reason that he can't see such a small thing, but he did see it, just like when he discovered the mental tentacles.

A very thin strip of his mental tentacles floated out, swaying in the direction of the yellow dot, and was controlled by him in time before breaking through the mental barrier, and retracted.

It's a strange feeling, not as eager as the sentinels with a high ratio, but kind and gentle.

The blond man twisted the bag with an apologetic expression and suggested in a low voice, "I'll take you to the restroom to clean it up. If it's serious, I'll take you to the hospital later, and I'll pay for the treatment."

Xiao Mu's hands were covered in blood , even if he didn't look, he knew that he looked very embarrassed. He agreed: "Okay." The

blond man smiled, his eyes widened: "It's good, I'm so worried that you will be mad at me and won't let me help, eh."

He said He tilted his head, put both bags on his left hand, touched his ear with his right hand, twisted the bags again, and walked to the right.

Xiao Mu followed behind him, surprised in his heart. After he touched his ear, the small yellow dot on his ear moved behind his ear and was blocked by the slightly longer blonde hair.

And at that moment, he saw an extremely thin mental tentacle sticking out from behind his ear, clicked the small yellow dot, and then disappeared.

This blond man is clearly a guide.