11

Xiao Mu was stunned for a moment, then hurriedly ran over and sat by the window farthest from Leo, and thanked him with a smile: "Thank you."

With the aircraft, he would be able to do things much faster and not get tired.

Lei Ao waved his hand at will: "Just on the way, I'll go to the guest house."

Xiao Mu still remembers that Leo picked up a person with the same rank as him to the guest house. He guessed that he had business affairs, and consciously said: "I'll just go to the guest house."

The rest is up . The road to the flight station is less than two kilometers, not too far.

Leo glanced at him, quite sensible.

"Which district did you wander in before?" Leo suddenly asked after being quiet for a while.

Xiao Mu looked at him innocently: "I don't remember, the doctor said that I was found in F district, it should be in F district."

Leo sneered: "F district? You are there, you can live a day. Is it?" He narrowed his eyes slightly, "I have investigated you, and there is no clue, you suddenly appeared in the F area."

He tapped his finger on the armrest of the seat: "Or, you are not from the Empire, you are a smuggler. Came to the empire?"

He was suspicious of him, Xiao Mu sat upright and looked serious: "I don't remember, maybe, maybe not, I forgot."

He suddenly came here, and he had no reasonable identity at all. He could only insist that he had forgotten everything and started over.

Leo stared at him, he let him look at it, and he looked very magnanimous. Anyway, he just wanted to live well in the empire, and he had no bad intentions.

Lei Ao looked away: "It's best that what you said is true. If I find out that you have any bad ideas, I can crush you to death with one hand."

Xiao Mu looked at his hand subconsciously. His hand was very large. His five fingers were slender and powerful, and he touched his white and tender neck, without the slightest doubt that he could do it.

"It's all true, no bad idea." He said seriously.

"It's here." The driver said.

Xiao Mu glanced out. This is the door of the guest house. Leo jumped off the aircraft, and he jumped off: "Thank you."

Leo looked down at him, his skin was particularly white, and even a little dazzling under the sunlight, Leo thought to himself, like soft steamed buns.

"The meeting here ends at half past six." After he finished speaking, he turned and entered the guest house.

Xiao Mu blinked, and his heart was overjoyed. What he meant was that when he got here at 6:30 in the evening, he could hitch a ride?

He glanced at the time and trotted briskly to the flight station, but soon he couldn't run anymore, so he could only walk slowly, and after twenty-five minutes, he arrived at the flight station.

He sighed lightly and maintained such a speed that he could catch the hitchhiker at night.

The terminal processing was very smooth, but it took a while for the blood gene to be archived.

He didn't have the money to buy a terminal. The terminal was sent by the empire, and the functions were quite complete, similar to a modern computer.

Looking at the personal information on the terminal, the corners of his mouth curled up, this was his certificate.

After finishing the terminal, he went directly to the hospital. When he arrived at the hospital, it was less than ten o'clock, which was equivalent to only two hours of leave. For the remaining two hours, he could still get fifty wages.

The scheduling room was so busy that he didn't ask much when he saw him, and urged him to change his white coat and go to work quickly.

He put on the intercom, held the therapeutic device in his hand, and said while buttoning: "Xiao Mu is free."

"1003." As soon as the words were finished, a ward number was reported in the intercom.

After Xiao Mu treated six patients in a row, he finally heard the room number on the first floor in the intercom.

He glanced at the remaining mental power, more than 2,500. He has recovered more than 1,500 last night. He calculated that he has now unblocked 5,500, and his safety is worth 1,110.

He can use more than 1,400, but with the treatment of mentally disordered patients, the total value of unblocking will increase, and the safety value will also increase.

To avoid accidents, he decided to give only three sentinels spiritual counseling today.

There is not much time left in the morning, and his plan is only one-third completed. He is not in a hurry. There is more time in the afternoon, so it is not difficult to find two sentries taking sleeping pills.

In two minutes and twelve o'clock, he came out of a ward. The voice of the dispatch room staff came from the earphone: "Come on, change the shift."

He rubbed his wrist and walked towards the lounge. Like him, there are two shifts in the morning and afternoon. For part-time employees, there is an hour for lunch and rest.

When he came to the corner, one person turned quickly from the opposite direction, and the two collided. He took a few steps back, holding the wall to stabilize his body.

"Are you alright?" Ximu's face was full of anger, and the scolding was about to come out, when he saw Xiao Mu leaning against the wall, swallowing the original words, he turned to ask.

Xiao Mu shook his head gloomily: "It's okay." Ximu

was just an ordinary person. When the two bumped into each other, he didn't move, but he took a few steps back. It was really... too weak.

Ximu then waved his hand: "You go to dinner."

Xiao Mu nodded and took the elevator to the lounge.

After Xiao Mu left, Ximu turned his head to the middle-aged man in a suit beside him and said, "If I say no, then there is no. The guides are all unified in the hospital, and I didn't use the new guides."

"Impossible," the man denied. "If it's just one or two, it can be said to be a coincidence. There are more than ten people now, and the posts about the new guide agent on the Sentinel Forum have reached 10,000 floors."

"Director Jones," Ximu was so annoyed, "all the guides The medicines are all sent from the hospital, if you ask me, it is better to investigate the guide medicine storage room."

"I have already investigated," Jones said, "Those mental images are like new sentinels, almost all the patients you took over, not you. You have used a new type of guide agent in private, could it be that you are a guide and you have done some mental grooming for them?"

Ximu stopped suddenly, pointed at himself and smirked, "Do you think I am such a weak creature as a guide?"

Thinking of how Ximu bumped Xiao Mu into a few steps back, Jones shook his head quickly.

He smiled and said: "I'm just joking," he persuaded bitterly, "Doctor Ximu, the new medicine with such a good effect is good news for all sentinels, I assure you that the maker of the formula is definitely you. , no one will impersonate."

"The patent of the formula is also yours, and you can freely sell it to any pharmacy company. Of course, our Pharmacy Research Institute will pay the corresponding fees for research on the formula, and will never let you The results were stolen."

He said in a coaxing tone: "As you can imagine, this is a huge fortune."

Ximu pinched the bridge of his nose, and couldn't remember how many times he repeated: "I didn't use a new type of wizard. I'm just a doctor, I don't have a hobby to study guides, and I don't usually do experiments."

He tilted his head and uttered a foul language, and Jones was thoroughly annoyed all morning.

He was at work for less than an hour when Director Jones of the Pharmacy Institute called him by name.

It is said that someone posted on the Sentinel Forum that the First Hospital has developed a new type of guide agent, which is better than the spiritual guidance of the guide, and the spiritual picture is like a new life.

And he worked for less than an hour. Jones had already investigated the hospital's guide agent and all the people who handled it, but there was no result.

In the end, Jones found that he had handled almost all of the dozen sentinels who echoed the post.

So Jones suspected that he had developed a new guide agent, but only used it secretly and did not publish it.

Listening to what Jones just said, it is estimated that he thought that he was worried about his little doctor, and the credit was robbed by his superiors.

Jones frowned and looked at him: "It's unreasonable, you've seen it, the dozen sentinels have all posted before and after comparison pictures of the mental picture, and they have only been treated in your hospital in the middle."

Ximu nodded: "I have seen it, I'm also surprised, I suggest you gather them together and check their physique carefully, maybe it's a physique problem."

He affirmed again: "I don't have a new type of guide agent."

Jones spread his hands: "Okay, I will check them as soon as possible, but I remain suspicious of you, and I promise you that your glory will not be affected by any People are replaced, our research institute respects every researcher."

Ximu watched him leave and couldn't help rolling his eyes, stubborn.

He glanced at the time, returned to his office, ordered lunch, and sat on the stool thoughtfully.

It's a strange thing, the words Jones said suddenly appeared in his mind 'Could it be that you are the guide and have mentally groomed them? '

He stood up abruptly, with a bold guess in his mind that there was a guide in the hospital.

At the same time, Xiao Mu was having lunch in the lounge, and his temporary colleagues were changing every day.

"Is it true?" A short man on the right put his chin on the shoulders of the big man sitting on the stool, looking at the virtual screen.

The big man loosened his chopsticks and clicked on the screen, then withdrew his hand and continued to eat: "There is a mental picture before and after, it should be true."

"Our hospital is really good, and we have actually developed such a powerful new guide agent." The short man sighed .

"Yeah, but it's strange that the hospital didn't announce it in public, and there were only a dozen beneficiaries." The big man was a little puzzled.

The little man nodded in agreement: "This sentinel forum is about to explode because of this post. Believe it or not, we will get busier and busier.

" It hurts to death if you get hit."

Xiao Mu has been paying attention to their conversation since he heard the words "mental picture". Hearing this, he opened the terminal and searched the Sentinel forum.

After entering the forum, at a glance, I saw a red and bold post on the top, "The First Hospital of the Empire has a new type of guide agent, and the effect is amazing. '

He clicked on the post bar, set it to automatically swipe up, and watched while eating. After seeing the personal photos posted by the sentries and comparing the mental images before and after, he held the chopsticks in his hand and gradually exerted force.

He has an impression of these people, all of whom he has conducted spiritual counseling.

He became nervous and pulled the post to the end, copying and pasting on every floor: I will go to the First Hospital for treatment immediately.

He closed the terminal and began to think about what to do. Suddenly, something came to his mind. He turned his head and looked around. He forgot an important thing.

Are hospital wards monitored?

He took a deep breath, put the lunch box in the recycling area, and opened the terminal again.

Search in the input box and monitor the Empire First Hospital.