32 Tempted?

Seeing Hawke's dumb reaction, Xiao Mu couldn't help laughing. He raised his hand and shook it in front of him: "I'm back."

Hawke grabbed his hand: "Really, really?"

Xiao Mu nodded: " Really."

"Oh my God," Hawke's eyes widened, "I didn't notice it at all. How did you do it?" Was discovered?"

Xiao Mu wondered: "Inhibitor?"

"It's a drug that can hide the guide pheromone, it's a contraband," Hawke replied subconsciously, and when he said this, he was stunned, "You don't know the inhibitor, then How did you hide the pheromones?"

Xiao Mu said: "Controlling the mental antennae in the brain, build a mental barrier when it is really uncontrollable, and prevent the antennae from leaving the barrier range."

Hawke's mouth opened in surprise: "You can control it without medication. Xiao Mu nodded, only then did he know the existence of the drug inhibitor, and it was impossible to use drugs .

Moreover, according to Hawke, the inhibitor was a contraband, and he couldn't get it by himself.

Hawke looked at him in disbelief : "How much is your mental strength?

Xiao Mu hesitated for a while, but answered honestly, "S-class. "

Hawke was stunned, and repeated stupidly: "S-class ? "

Xiao Mu is helpless: "Otherwise, we will continue to talk after you calm down. "

Ahhhh..." Hawk suddenly shouted, grabbing Xiao Mu's arm; "How can I calm down, S-level wizard, alive!" I actually saw a live S-class guide, I just wanted to tell everyone. Xiao Mu said: "

Only you can know about this matter. I hope you don't tell anyone."

Hawke blinked and gradually calmed down: "I know, I'm just talking casually, and I'll never say it out," he said hesitantly, "Can I tell my cousin ? "

Xiao Mu shook his head: "I don't want to take risks, I'm not ready to reveal my identity."

Hawke said: "Do you want to be locked in the golden tower?"

"Yes, you should be too."

Hawke nodded and shook his head: "I was awakened when I was very young, and my family had a tacit agreement to hide my identity. I had hired a private teacher to study at home and trained since I was a child. I didn't know that I was a guide until the middle school. I was told that if I was told by someone If you know your identity, you will be locked up in Jinta, you will lose your freedom, and you have been used to hiding it since childhood."

Xiao Mu sighed: "Your family must love you very much, and have been hiding your identity for you."

Hawke laughed: "Yes, my family treats me all the time. Very good, but it is a tradition in my father's family to hide the identity of the guide, and my father is also a guide, although no one knows."

Xiao Mu was surprised, and then he asked, "Does Manager Zhao also know your identity?"

"Yes . ," Hawke said, "Father and father's relatives know it, and our family has been working hard for the guide freely, in case one day his identity is exposed. It is a pity that there has been no great progress in restoring the spiritual potion."

He said Looking at Xiao Mu with bright eyes: "If you can join, our plan will be successful."

"What plan?"

Hawk scratched his hair: "I may not explain it clearly, but I know that as long as it can be made If you come up with a drug that can effectively restore your mental power, the chances of the plan being successful will be very high. Otherwise, I will ask my cousin to tell you the details? You can rest assured that my cousin will definitely not reveal your identity."

Xiao Mu thought for a while, Hesitating, Hawk said anxiously: "I promise, if my cousin tells you who you are, I will ignore him again. I...I took the initiative to tell Jinta that I am the guide."

"No," Xiao Mu sighed Tone, Hawke said that for this reason, he had to believe it and nodded, "I talked to Manager Zhao, and I also hope that the guide can freely choose the way of life, instead of staying in the golden tower all the time waiting for the pairing."

"Great," Hawk jumped up and opened the terminal, "I'll ask my cousin to come over."

Xiao Mu stopped him from dialing the communication: "After work, let's change to another place suitable for conversation, and we will deal with the injury later. I'm sick."

Hawk nodded reluctantly: "Okay then," he said looking at Xiao Mu expectantly, "Can I see your mental picture and quantum beast? I've never seen an S-level wizard before. !"

Xiao Mu said with a smile: "Okay, but you have to get closer." He approached his head, almost touching Hawke's forehead, and then established a mental barrier to cover the two, releasing all the mental tentacles.

Panda stood at his feet, raised his hand, raised his head and looked at Hawke curiously. Staring at the tiny little yellow dot on the tip of the tail.

"So cute!" Hawke looked at Pang Da with bright eyes, "Is this a squirrel?"

"Well," Xiao Mu nodded and asked after a moment of hesitation, "What is your quantum beast?"

"Paramecia!" Huo Ke pointed at the tip of Panda's tail, "Only paramecia can be so small. In fact, it's hard to see with the naked eye. My only mental tentacles are attached to it, so that it has light on its body, otherwise it will be difficult for me to find it."

Xiao Mu : "..."

Leo's ironic lines suddenly appeared in his mind: Are you a paramecia?

Hawke did not notice the fluctuations in Xiao Mu's heart, but looked curiously at the film surrounding Xiao Mu's spiritual tentacles: "Is this the spiritual barrier you said?"

"Yes."

"You are really amazing, Hawke was full of admiration and pouted, "I only have one mental tentacle, and everyone on the Internet ridicules the paramecia guide for being a single cell."

Xiao Mu pondered for a moment: "Have you never exercised? It stands to reason that mental power can pass through Exercise enhanced."

"Yes, but I can't regenerate extra tentacles." Hawke was a little frustrated.

Xiao Mu's heart moved, and he was about to make a suggestion. The door of the room was slapped loudly: "Huoke Xiao Mu, haven't you finished the shot yet? Quickly put up your pants and come out to work." The

corner of Xiao Mu's mouth twitched. , Hawke turned around and opened the door, staring at the people outside the door: "What are you talking about? Believe it or not

, I will let you try my test product?" Speed ​​also knew that he had misunderstood, and smiled, "I'm joking, but the person just now was seriously injured. You should go and see if there is a problem."

"Be in a hurry and call the emergency communication to send the person to the hospital!" Hawke He hummed, even though he said so, he had already walked to the ward and treated the wounded with neat movements.

The arena started, and the wounded were sent to the infirmary one by one. Xiao Mu and Hawke were both busy, and they had no time to rest until the tenth patient was dealt with.

At this time, there was a knock on the door of the ward. Hawke turned to look at the person beside the door, and exclaimed in surprise, "Cousin, why are you here? I haven't contacted you yet!"

Zhao Sheng smiled and said, "I am I came to Xiao Mu to get the medicine, you forgot, I said yesterday that I want to cooperate with him. What are you contacting me for?"

Hawke glanced outside the door with a serious face: "I can't say it here, it's important, especially important! "

Zhao Sheng looked surprised. Hawke was simple-minded and always had a big heart. It was rare to look so serious and serious, which also showed that what he said was extremely important.

He couldn't help but wonder, what was the important thing that couldn't be said casually?

Xiao Mu took out the porcelain bottle containing the lower grade Huoluo San from his backpack, walked over to Zhao Sheng and handed it to him: "If it's convenient, find a quiet place to talk after work."

Zhao Sheng took the medicine, and the medicine will be available in the next second. Disappearing in his hand, Xiao Mu looked enviously at the space ring on his hand.

Zhao Sheng said: "It's ninety, one thousand, a total of ninety thousand, I'll transfer it to you." He transferred the money to Xiao Mu, and sent a message on the terminal, "You guys have classes tomorrow, and you'll get off work now. Okay, let's talk."

Hawke hesitated: "There are still ten ring matches, what about the injured?"

Zhao Sheng pointed to his left wrist: "I have already called the replacement for you, let's go!"

Xiao Mu refused to take a ride in a car The aircraft's suggestion is to drive your own aircraft and follow Zhao Sheng's dark blue aircraft, and stop at a single-family villa with a beautiful environment.

Entering the villa, Zhao Sheng asked the robot to deliver drinks and desserts, turned on the villa's defense system and sound isolation system, and pointed to the sofa: "Sit down, it's absolutely safe here."

Hawke couldn't hold back, and pulled his arm to sit. Going down, he said without pausing: "Xiao Mu is a pharmaceutical person, he is a guide, S-class, I told him our family's plan and asked him to join us, but I can't tell, and I want you to talk to him.

Zhao Sheng crossed his fingers with his hands on his knees, leaned forward slightly, his face full of surprise, and looked at Xiao Mu's expression: "Really?" Xiao

Mu nodded.

The next moment, a majestic cougar appeared in front of Xiao Mu, baring his teeth at him with his mouth open.

Xiao Mu smiled bitterly and moved back, pointing to the cougar sitting taller than him: "I'm cowardly, your quantum beast is too fierce."

"Sorry," Zhao Sheng apologized gently, the cougar disappeared instantly, his eyes brightened , with an excited expression, "I believe that my mental strength is not bad, except that you are shorter and weaker, I can't feel you are a guide at all."

"He is an S-class." Hawke raised his chin and said with a smug look, As if the person with the S-rank mental power was himself.

Xiao Mu released Pang Da and meditated silently in his heart. Pang Da raised his hands and shook it back and forth at the two of them, as if giving New Year's greetings, very cute.

"So cute!" Hawke couldn't resist at all, and looked at Fat Da with bright eyes.

Zhao Sheng smiled and said sternly: "Thank you for your trust. The plan that Hawke said, the Huo family has been planning for many years, but unfortunately, there has been no progress."

"The special status of guides is mainly because of their special abilities - they can channel the spirit of the sentinels. Although the current guides can treat mental confusion, the retention time will decrease as the use of guides increases, and the same guides are used. If it is too long, resistance will develop, the effect will be greatly reduced, or even completely useless."

"Our plan is to fundamentally solve the problem, so that the ability of the guide is no longer unique, and we are committed to inventing the ability to replace the guide and provide spiritual counseling. It 's the same kind of healing medicine."

He said, his fingers clenched into fists, and his voice became excited: "According to the test, the middle-grade

Zhixuesan you made has this effect." Xiao Mu thought for a moment, he admired their ideas. , he only thought about how to convince Jinta to be free after he was exposed, and did not consider all the guides.

But on second thought, the possibility of him gaining privileges by himself is very low. If the problem is solved at the root cause, he doesn't need to worry at all.

"I agree with your idea, it's just..." Xiao Mu frowned, "The medicine I make needs to be infused with the spiritual power of the guide, or it has something to do with the guide."

Zhao Sheng pondered for a while and asked, "How long can a guide make a medicine? Medicine?"

Since Xiao Mu decided to talk to him, he never thought about concealing it: "Other guides don't know, if I only do Zhixuesan, I will recover 2,000 mental powers every two hours, and I can make about 500 during the day. ."

Zhao Sheng immediately heard the key: "Reply 2,000?"

Xiao Mu thought that there is no specific value for the mental power here, he thought for a while, and said in easy-to-understand words: "I just arrived at the A-level mental power (8000) and tried my best. If you eat it, you can restore a quarter of your mental power."

Zhao Sheng's jaw tightened: "In other words, if you eat three tablets in six hours, you can return to the peak period?"

"Yes."

"No," Zhao Sheng suddenly thought of the test results, "According to the test, Zhongpin Zhixuesan can only restore half of the sentinel's mental power to the D-level mental power (2000)."

Xiao Mu said: "I'm talking about high-grade Zhixuesan, which I learned recently, and it is better than middle-grade." He made high-grade today, and he automatically thought of high-grade when he answered, but he didn't think that Zhao Sheng only knew middle-grade.

"Oh my God, Xiao Mu, you are so amazing!" Hawke looked at him admiringly when he heard this.

Xiao Mu touched his nose embarrassedly: "I just have better luck." If there was no game system, he would not be able to make these medicines.

Zhao Sheng restrained his excitement: "If as you said, your previous worries are completely unnecessary, the guide often needs to rest after giving people spiritual counseling, and many sentinels cannot be treated in time, especially in the battlefield, with medicine, It solves these troubles."

"Your medicine can completely replace the guide, even more powerful and convenient than the guide." Zhao Sheng said, "With you here, our ideas will definitely be realized."

Xiao Mu said: "The number of sentinels is large, only It's definitely not possible to rely on me. I have replied to relevant posts on the forum before, and proposed a method for the guide to use spiritual power to make medicine. Maybe someone will be able to do it soon. I think we can get more allies, not just me and Hawke. I don't like Jinta's unfree life."

"I saw that post," Hawke said excitedly, "It turned out that you replied on purpose!"

Zhao Sheng nodded: "You are right, I believe that the desire for freedom is human. By nature, there are people who are content with the status quo and enjoy a canary-like life, but definitely not all of them."

"I will secretly pay attention to the news of the wizard potion. If someone succeeds, I will arrange contacts to win more allies."

Xiao Mudao : "I suddenly have an idea."

Zhao Sheng looked at him inquiringly: "What?"

After Xiao Mu finished speaking, Zhao Sheng looked at him in surprise, and Hawk jumped up from the sofa: "Xiao Mu, you really are Too smart, I understand!"

Xiao Mu couldn't help laughing and looked at Zhao Sheng: "I need your support, many specific operations are up to you, I can only do medicine."

"This item is irreplaceable for you," Zhao Sheng said, "I will arrange it as soon as possible."

Xiao Mu nodded: "The sooner the goal is achieved, the faster it will be achieved," he got up, "It's getting late, I'll go back to the dormitory first. It's over."

Hawke quickly stood up: "I'll go back to the dormitory too."

Zhao Sheng thought about it and said everything he had to say, then said, "I'll see you off."

The next day, Xiao Mu got up and ran as usual, and he was pleasantly surprised. It was found that he could run eight kilometers in ten minutes, several times faster than before, and after the run, his body was not uncomfortable.

In the physical education class, he easily completed the in-class arrangement, and at the end of the class, he used a quarter of his energy, and he was only breathing lightly, and he didn't feel the uncomfortable feeling at the end.

When he calmed down, he immediately pretended to be tired and paralyzed and found a corner to sit and rest, secretly anxious.

When training at night, with Leo's keenness, he would definitely find something wrong. How would he answer? No, I have to find a way to avoid Leo!

Leo, who he wanted to avoid, was stepping on his military boots at this time, dressed in a black suit, and looked at the square-shaped queue in front of him with a blank expression.

This is the physical education class of the third class of the first year of the university department. Even though the students were physically and mentally exhausted by Major General Leo's iron and blood methods, they still looked at him with excitement and admiration.

They are so lucky! To be able to be drawn by Major General Leo, to give them a physical education class temporarily, and to show them his skills on the spot.

Leo walked around and finally stopped in front of the tall sentry with short yellow hair: "It's just you, get out of the queue."

"I'll go, this kid Loya is too lucky!"

"Maybe Major General Leo knows him . , deliberately choose him to guide him personally!"

"It's amazing to have a good father."

Leo glanced sharply over, and the students who were whispering shuddered, immediately raised their heads and stood upright, don't say anything , I didn't even dare to turn my eyes.

Loya looked excited: "Thank you Major General Leo for his guidance."

Leo looked at him indifferently: "In school, I'm the teacher," he finished, and glanced at him, "Let's do it!"

Soon, in the whole class Under the watchful gaze, Loya personally demonstrated what it means to be hammered. He was painted everywhere. He mobilized his mental power to strengthen his vision and perception, and wanted to see Leo's moves more clearly in order to dismantle them or dodge.

However, when most of his mental power was consumed, he found that everything was in vain. Even if he used his vision to the extreme, he couldn't see Leo's moves, let alone demolition and dodging.

"Hmm..." Suddenly, his head started to throb. He knew that it was due to overuse of his mental power, so he quickly said, "Please wait."

After he finished speaking, a glimmer of light flashed in his eyes, and he lightly touched the ring on the little finger of his left hand. , the next moment, a medicine appeared in his hand, he ate it without hesitation, and his pale complexion returned to blood.

"Teacher, I'm not your opponent, you are too powerful."

Leo frowned and stared at his expression: "Where did you get the medicine you just took?" He would never admit that it was a mid-grade medicine. Zhixuesan is exactly the same as the one bought from Xiao Mu.

The three classmates all listened with their ears supported. They could see clearly. Just now, Luo Ya's appearance was clearly in a bad state, but after taking the medicine, he recovered a lot quickly. This medicine is definitely a good medicine.

Loya looked hesitant, and said after a while: "My sister made it," he seemed impatient, "My sister has only learned pharmacy not long ago, and she wouldn't dare to give it to others after she made it. I have tested the ingredients, and it is not harmful to the body. In order to encourage her, I tried to eat it, and after eating it, I found that I could recover my mental power, so I took it with me."

Immediately, there was an exclamation in the queue of the third shift: "Oh my God, are you recovering mental power?"

"It was a discussion on the forum. Yes, the medicine made with the spirit of the guide?"

Leo snorted coldly, "It's not long since I learned how to make medicine?" According to the first time he saw the medicine, it has been more than half a month.

"Yes," Loya thought that he didn't believe that talent could make a finished product. "This is a recent cooperation project between the Pharmacy Association and Jinta. She is also worried that the medicine she made is useless and dare not spread it."

"Then you My sister's talent in pharmacy is really high."

Loya smiled: "My sister said that their pharmacy teacher also said the same, she has always dreamed of becoming a senior pharmacist, making medicines that restore mental power, and helping all sentinels who are mentally injured. What!"

"That's really amazing." Leo continued to snort coldly, his index finger hooked, "Continue."

Soon, Loya fell to the ground groaning in pain, and was sent to the infirmary by Leo, and Leo swept it over The rest of the students: "Did you see the right move just now? Free training." The

third class looked at each other, they didn't see anything at all! So fast, what do you think?

"Oh my God, this is like a devil teacher. Seeing that Loya was beaten so hard, I don't envy him for being selected by Major General Leo."

"I really sympathize with him."

"Don't sympathize, he may reply. Where is the guide sister of the psychic medicine!"

"Oh, I must pursue her, with her, I will no longer have to worry about the psychic chaos."

"Stop dreaming, she is mine."

"..." Three The Sentinels of the class became rivals in love at the same time.

After Lei Ao finished speaking, he walked directly to the entrance of the stadium. Beside the door, a beautiful woman in white casual clothes stood against the wall, and when he saw Lei Ao, he waved his hand: "It's so slow, I thought you didn't see me! Leo said: "

What are you doing here?"

Lyle put his hand on his shoulder: "I said, you are addicted to being a teacher? I finally took a day off. Can I have a meal with you?"

Leo He pursed his lips: "How is the F area?"

"Lieutenant General Louis will take over, I don't know," Lyle said, changing the subject, "The kid from the Green family has provoked you, and you beat him so rudely?"

Leo scoffed: "I don't have any skills, and I still want to bully people. , I'll let him recognize himself."

Lyle raised his eyebrows and asked curiously, "Who are you bullying?"

"It's not that..." Leo originally wanted to say a weak chicken, but when he thought of Xiao Mu's appearance, he was inexplicable. Rejecting all the bad words falling on him, he simply said, "Xiao Mu."

Lyle and Leo played together since childhood, and they knew their friends well. Really unusual.

What made him even more strange was his behavior. He removed the hand on Leo's shoulder and looked at Leo with his arms folded over his chest: "I said, brother, when will you find a place for the bullied person? Even I don't even have this kind of treatment, so you won't be tempted, right?"

Leo was shocked, but he didn't show the slightest bit, and unceremoniously revealed the bottom line: "Major General Lyle, you must have forgotten that you are the only one bullying others. for the sake of it."

Lyle smiled, but he didn't want to ask a question. He felt that with Leo's slowness, he probably didn't know his own mind, and pretended not to know that he ignored his question: "Let's go, Let's go to dinner." The

two had lunch together, and after they separated, Leo sat in the back row of the aircraft, opened the terminal with a blank expression, and typed in 'the performance of temptation. '

Click on the top search page, and the more I look at him, the stiffer his expression becomes.

The performance of temptation, 1. Facing the tempted object, the heart is thumping wildly, 2. The face can't control the redness, 3. The surrounding seems to be filled with pink bubbles, and the air is exuding a sweet smell...

Leo I thought, look, that bastard Lyle likes to talk nonsense, how could he be tempted!

The hand slipped and pulled to the end - a portrait of the guide's mood when facing the sentinel.

Leo: "..."