28 Princess hug

Xiao Mu was stunned, Leo sent him? With his soft appearance now, physical contact is definitely inevitable, absolutely not!

When Tang Cheng heard the words, his eyes flashed between the two of them, and he smiled meaningfully: "With Major General Leo here, it is definitely safe. You can leave after the infusion." After he walked out of the ward, he deliberately closed the door.

Xiao Mu blinked and looked at Leo: "I can ask my friend to pick me up, you must be very busy right?"

After saying that, Xiao Mu couldn't help disgusting himself, his voice was too soft.

Lei Ao sat down on the stool by the bed: "I'm not busy, I'll take you off." He paused, "This time it was my mistake."

Xiao Mu tilted his head and looked at him puzzled: "What mistake?"

" I made your schedule in class," Leo looked into his eyes, "As a teacher, I'm sorry."

"A person like me has too little physical fitness, and inexperience is inevitable." Xiao Mu understands it very well, and finally understands Why Gillette has always been sure that he can do it, after all, it is the in-class arrangement made by Major General Leo.

"No," Leo leaned forward, and the distance between the two was less than arm's length. He put one hand on the bed and looked at Xiao Mu's expression, "I have a lot of experience with you.

" I know your physical fitness very well. Although it is difficult for you to complete the three items, you can finish it." He frowned and lowered his voice, "Why are you in a coma today?"

Xiao Mu's eyelashes trembled quickly, he knew Where is the problem.

When he was in the apartment, he would take medicine in the middle of exercising to restore his energy, but today, the conditions do not allow it.

He couldn't tell the truth and thought for a moment before saying, "I don't know, maybe it's because I just ran before and I'm not used to other sports."

"Really?" Leo felt something was wrong. You know, it's all calculated.

"I can't think of any other reason." Xiao Mu said.

Leo looked at him, and the reason why he asked was because he couldn't think of any other reason.

After pondering for a moment, Leo made a decision: "In the future, you will train with me every night, and I will come to find the reason.

" , this is the first time this happens.

"That's it... don't need it." The corner of Xiao Mu's mouth twitched, although his mental power has now reached the S rank, after establishing a mental barrier, no one will notice his guide at all.

But if you train together and stay together for too long, it will be no accident.

"You don't want to?" Leo narrowed his eyes slightly.

Xiao Mu looked sincere: "I can run by myself. If I disturb your exercise, I will feel very guilty."

Leo stared at him for a while, Xiao Mu's expression was frozen by him, and he was thoughtful. Tun said: "You are very afraid of me?" He paused, "I thought you liked me before, and I was too shy to have physical contact with me, but now it seems that it is not."

Xiao Mu was almost moved to tears, this person finally knew It was true that he had no idea about him.

Of course it wasn't because he was shy. Xiao Mu thought about it for a while, and then gave a barely reasonable reason: "I am a wanderer, you are a major general, and I have never gotten along with people with high status. I am nervous and scared when I see you.

" Ao Qing hummed, obviously disbelieving: "Really?"

Of course he couldn't refute his own words, Xiao Mu nodded: "Yes."

"Nervous and afraid? Just right," Lei Ao's mouth curled slightly, "You definitely dare not refuse what I say, Then as I said, starting from tomorrow, you will go to the gymnasium room 333 at seven o'clock every night."

Xiao Mu whispered: "Can I not go?"

Leo raised his eyebrows: "If you don't come, I will I'll go to your dormitory to find you." He leaned forward and the two were closer together, "Perhaps you would prefer me to take you there in person?"

He was tall and was sitting against the bed originally, but now looking down, he almost covered most of Xiao Mu's body. Xiao Mu was nervous. He didn't have the strength to avoid him at this time.

Hearing what he said, he quickly said, "I'll go by myself."

Leo was satisfied. Seeing his nervous appearance, he said unhappily, "What are you afraid of? You're not my soldier."

Xiao Mu didn't want to be unhappy. He had no strength to resist, he complimented: "This is just the normal reaction of the weak to the strong."

Leo glanced at him: "You have a correct understanding of yourself. You have made progress recently, but it is too slow. You Train with me, and I will redesign your class schedule according to your situation, and appropriate training will make you progress faster."

"You asked me to train with you to help me formulate a suitable class. Internal arrangements?"

"More than that," Leo frowned, "I have to find out the reason for my mistake."

Xiao Mu was very helpless. If he knew that the training situation in the apartment would be noticed by Leo, after he took the medicine, he would Training must avoid Leo.

But he could never have imagined that the empire actually had a tradition of taking major generals as a substitute. Unfortunately, this time it was Leo, and he never thought Leo would make class arrangements for him.

The physical education teacher he met was obviously Gillette, and Leo was a substitute teacher in the university department.

Lei Ao decided to say it, and saw Xiao Mu's tired face: "You rest first, and I'll take you back to the dormitory later."

Xiao Mu was very tired, knowing that Leo was not something he could persuade, so he closed his eyes and rested. , I thought to recover more strength, at least make sure I can walk back by myself.

He was woken up by the pain of the needle being pulled out. Tang Cheng used a sterile cotton ball to press the needle at the place where the needle was inserted. Seeing him open his eyes, he smiled and said, "Press it, the pain will soon be gone, and there will be no bleeding."

Xiao Mu embarrassedly pressed the needle. Living in cotton balls, he used to coax children like this: "Thank you doctor." He glanced at the character panel, his physical fitness was 18%, his muscles were very tired, and he was barely able to move.

He got down from the hospital bed, and Leo, who was sitting beside him, got up and stretched out his hand to help him. He took a step to the side: "I'm much better."

Leo stared at him for two seconds, then withdrew his hand: "Let's go!"

Xiao Mu said: "Wait a minute," he asked Tang Cheng, "doctor, how much is the medical fee?"

Tang Cheng patted him on the shoulder: "You are injured in class and do not need to pay medical fees."

Xiao Mu secretly sighed that the school's treatment is good , I saved a lot of money, and I felt a lot better. I tied my hair, said goodbye to Tang with a smile, and left the infirmary with Leo.

Leo walked in front of him on the left, and when he walked out of the infirmary about a hundred meters, Leo suddenly stopped and turned to stare at him.

He was stared at uncomfortably, and subconsciously touched the hair he had just tied: "Isn't it tied?"

"You didn't hide just now." Leo said solemnly, his expression unpleasant.

"What?" Xiao Mu couldn't understand his words for a while.

Leo snorted coldly: "Just now the doctor patted you on the shoulder and you didn't dodge it. When you got up, I stretched out my hand to support you. Before I touched you, you avoided it."

Uh, Xiao Mu was stunned. Those whose mental tentacles are excited are unprepared, and it is not that he has no special feeling for taking advantage.

After all, when he was a doctor, he was in constant contact with people and was not sensitive at all.

But he forgot that in Leo's eyes, there was an obvious difference in the comparison between before and after.

"You're a major general," he said with a dry smile, "How dare you help me, I'm under a lot of pressure."

"I'm a teacher at school, and it's right for a teacher to help my classmates," Leo took a step forward, before Xiao Mu Before he could react, he picked him up and ran to the bedroom like a gust of wind, "It's really slow to die, it's much faster."

Xiao Mu was startled, the trees on both sides of the road quickly retreated, and he subconsciously supported him Hold on to his shoulder, and release it abruptly the next moment.

He controlled the mental tentacles in a frightened manner, and built another mental barrier five centimeters away from the mental barrier that was close to the brain, like a big trap surrounded by a small circle.

"Put me down, I'll go by myself!" He kicked his feet, his hands around his waist and his bent legs exerted a little force, and he easily stopped his struggle, without even causing the slightest trouble.

Leo kept walking and said softly: "Be honest, the patient should look like a patient, and don't be stubborn."

Xiao Mu squeezed his fingers to calm himself down. Now there are two layers of barriers, he still has more than 8,000 mental powers. , can build a barrier many times, don't panic.

Too abnormal is easy to cause suspicion. He calmed down and stopped struggling.

Lei Ao glanced down at him, he was less than 1.8 meters tall, and he was even smaller in his arms. Leo, who originally hated weak chickens the most, suddenly felt that he was actually weaker and less annoying.

Moreover, the touch of the palm is soft, it is really comfortable, and it makes him want to pinch it.

He coughed heavily, coughing away the messy thoughts, he suddenly wanted to say something to himself before, his brain was broken!

Xiao Mu raised his eyes and glanced at Leo, his mouth pouted, running so fast, he was choking on the wind! Why are you in such a hurry, let him go down!

He retracted his gaze, and his heart moved, this is a good opportunity!

After his mental power reached the S level, the thickness of the mental barrier established was almost 1 cm. He knew that the barrier would become thinner after contact with a sentinel with a high matching rate, but he did not know the specific changes.

If he knew it, and he knew what to do with them in the future, during the safe time, he could show a lot of calmness, and he would not be unusually suspicious, and the chance of exposure would be lower.

He opened the terminal and checked the time. Four minutes later, Leo stopped at the door of 601 of the 30 dormitory building and put him down: "Open the door."

Xiao Mu looked at the first layer of barrier that had just disappeared and breathed a sigh of relief. The first layer of barrier could last for about five minutes. He built another layer, docked the terminal with the door lock, and after the door slid open, he hurriedly walked in to distance the two of them, and smiled sincerely: "Thank you."

Leo didn't care much: "I just make up for mine. I made a mistake, I will help you order takeout for lunch, I hope you have the self-awareness of the patient and can recover as soon as possible."

"Well, I won't have class today, and I will have a good rest." Xiao Mu replied.

Lei Ao looked at his well-behaved appearance, and his heart was itchy. Suddenly, he had the urge to rub his head. His eyes swept across his flushed face, and he secretly said that it was still pleasing to the eye.

He hummed, turned to leave, thought for a moment, and then said, "If you're uncomfortable, turn off the soundproofing system in the bedroom and call me at the window."

Xiao Mu thought to himself that the dormitory is really close, but suddenly his thoughts changed, He was stunned: "No need."

Leo looked down at him: "Don't want me to help?"

"No," Xiao Mu looked serious, "You are a sentinel, you control your five senses during the day, and you need to rest at night, if you don't turn off the soundproofing System, you definitely won't be able to sleep."

For Leo to hear his shouts, the soundproofing system in his bedroom must also be turned off.

He knew very well that the apartment where Ren lived had a soundproof system for the entire apartment, as well as for every room. The apartment would turn on the soundproof system every day.

Leo's door was almost never closed or soundproofed, and he would know at any time what happened in the apartment.

However, his rest at night is completely unaffected. There are few people living in the apartment, and it is very quiet at night, but the school is different, and there are too many noises.

"Are you concerned about me?" Leo crossed his arms and leaned against the door to look at him with a smile on his lips.

Xiao Mu said seriously: "I don't want to cause trouble to others." He smiled, "I'm recovering very well now, I'll rest after eating, and there won't be any problems. I'm just out of strength and not injured."

Leo's eyes fell on his delicate face, thinking about the aircraft he bought and the medicines sold at low prices, but he didn't insist.

The Xiao Mu he knew was indeed a person who didn't like to trouble others or owe favors.

He reached out and grabbed his left wrist, Xiao Mu was startled, and subconsciously retracted: "Why?"

Leo naturally wouldn't let him retract, he opened the terminal: "Communication interconnection, I will turn off the sound insulation system, in case something happens , contact me by communication."

He paused: "This will not cause me trouble, if you have an accident, it will cause me a lot of trouble. Your class arrangement is made by me, and I will not shirk responsibility. ."

Xiao Mu heard the words: "You let go, I will open the terminal and agree to the application." The

two added their contact information to each other, and Leo left with satisfaction.

Xiao Mu moved his wrist, a little funny. They lived in the same apartment for half a month, and now they have contact information for each other.

Leo was a little different from the one he knew before, or saw another side of him, and it wasn't that difficult to get along with.

The lunch was delivered quickly, very rich and full of energy-rich food. After Xiao Mu finished eating, he sent a message to Hawke to confirm that he was in the dormitory and was going to find him to get a backpack. Hawke did not agree and sent it to him in person .

Seeing that he was weak but nothing serious, Hawke was relieved, and he left soon for fear of disturbing his rest.

Xiao Mu opened his backpack and checked the medicine in the secret bag, and he was relieved to see that it had not been touched. He only kept two pieces of Zhixuesan and two of Huoluosan in his backpack. The medicine particles were small and not easy to be found, but he would still be worried.

He went back to the room and put the backpack away, and then took out a living body powder from the corner of the closet and ate it. After a while, the body and limbs rushed into the warm current, and the whole body was full of energy.

He leaned back on the bed and inquired about the Empire's information on physical fitness.

When he was in the hospital, he felt that it was strange that the treatment methods of doctors were no different from those of modern times.

The people here pay attention to high efficiency, and this slow treatment method is too out of their habit, unless there is no better way.

Sure enough, as he thought, all the information showed that in the empire, physical exhaustion could only be relieved by infusion, and then medicine to supplement food and rest, and there was no special medicine like Huoluosan.

He tapped his chin with his fingers, so it seemed that Huoluosan couldn't be exposed. Although Zhixuesan has a good effect, at least it has the same effect as a guide agent and a reliever, and it will not be too dazzling.

Huoluosan is different, this is a completely new drug, and it will definitely cause a sensation.

Thinking of the two active powders he sold before, he regretted it very much, and he would not sell it if he knew it earlier. But thinking about the attitude of the two at the time, they didn't seem to be too surprised.

Probably because he said at the time that there was very little recovery, and they thought it was similar to high-energy food.

I don't know who they will give it after they get it. If it is taken by a person with high physical fitness, it should not find the problem. I am afraid that if it is given to a person with E-level physical fitness, the effect will be too conspicuous.

Thinking of this, he felt a little uneasy. He searched the Internet for news about abnormal physical fitness responses, but no one talked about it.

Instead, he saw the news about mental recovery. He clicked into it. It was an anonymous forum for netizens.

He was startled, and quickly opened the door. There were over 1,000 replies on the floor, and many of them were scolding the landlord for blindly making headlines. However, after more than 100 floors, someone echoed the landlord and testified that he had also seen medicines with the scent of a guide.

The discussions that followed were varied. Some people asked where they saw it, and some people guessed which drug company made it and when it would be sold publicly.

There are also many members of the Pharmacy Association and students from the Department of Pharmacy discussing the possibility of the existence of drugs, and how to make them if they exist.

Xiao Mu looked at it and suddenly had a flash of inspiration. He inquired about the security of the anonymity of the forum to ensure that no one would find out, and returned to the forum again.

He named it 'Whimsical' and replied to a comment: Since it has the smell of a wizard, could it be made by the wizard injecting spiritual power into the medicine? The spiritual power of the guide can guide the sentinel, and combined with the medicine, the effect of the medicine will be better, right?

After he replied, thousands of waves were quickly stirred up.

'It's really whimsical, and the brain hole is really big. '

'I've never thought about it this way, but it seems reasonable to me? '

'It makes sense to add +1, is there a guide to try it out? '

'I think Jinta shouldn't learn pharmacy, I hope married guides try it. I remember that many wives of military generals are pharmacy students. Could they be made by them? '

'Come on, don't you know what your life was like after those guides got married? Going to university is just pretending, and what skills do you expect to learn! '

"Upstairs, it looks like an ordinary person, disgusting and jealous."

Xiao Mu looked at the scolding and scolding in the discussion, and shrugged helplessly, with an inexplicable sense of familiarity. No matter which world, netizens have similar styles.

He closed the forum with a smile, he provided an idea, and those who have an idea will definitely put it into practice.

If the guide smells more than one medicine, his medicine will not be too conspicuous. Although there will be competition pressure, he is not nervous, and he is confident in the quality of the medicine.

At the same time, people from different places who were bored browsing the forum saw this comment. Some people thought about it, some stood up excitedly, and some people's eyes lit up.

"Irene, I'll go to Quinta to pick you up for the weekend on Friday."

"Okay brother."

Loya Green looked at the hung up communication, her heart beating wildly, this time, the Green family's reputation will definitely increase !